Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

So I'm supposed to do a thing here, right?

Seraph
    Seraph

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

So I'm supposed to do a thing here, right? Empty So I'm supposed to do a thing here, right?

Post by Seraph 6th September 2018, 11:45 am

Hello, salutations, bonjour, hola, konichiwa, and many other variations of word 'hi' for you to choose from for whichever may tickle your fancy!

My name is Seraph, a long time Fairy Tail fan and role player. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I haven't been able to RP in quite some time, so I look forward to getting along, meeting and plotting with all of you.
    Yuri and Yuli
    Yuri and Yuli

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The First Blade
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Experience : 1,828,432

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Eyes of the God-Killers
    Second Skill: Everwinter Abyss Slayer
    Third Skill: Supernova Abyss Slayer

So I'm supposed to do a thing here, right? Empty Re: So I'm supposed to do a thing here, right?

Post by Yuri and Yuli 6th September 2018, 12:11 pm

Heyo and welcome to the site ! Hope you have lotsa fun around here

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Soon... you will know despair, Guest.

Segodon
    Segodon

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 10,419

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Stylus of Thoth
    Third Skill: Pandor's Vessel

So I'm supposed to do a thing here, right? Empty Re: So I'm supposed to do a thing here, right?

Post by Segodon 6th September 2018, 12:13 pm

tips head Hello, I welcome thee on this wonderful rp site! I wish you a lot of fun here and see ya around.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Segodon
    Theme:

So I'm supposed to do a thing here, right? Sig_210
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 7th September 2018, 1:12 am

'Eya you met me on discord but here I am! Nice to meet you onsite I'm Lester / Ambrosia, feel free to message me on here or on discord if there are any problems

watch out for the two who posted before me- they'll steal your cookies

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:52 pm