Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Akryn VS Rogue Robot!

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

Akryn VS Rogue Robot! Empty Akryn VS Rogue Robot!

Post by Akryn 1st July 2018, 2:30 pm

JOB
    Spoiler:

Akryn was walking down the street of the famous Motor City, a cigarette in his mouth and his hands in his pockets. He had left his armor and weaponry back home for this one, feeling like such items would be unnecessary. The eight foo tall man was very muscular, wearing black boots, jeans, and tank top today, his eye patch matching, and the whole outfit making his stark white hair stand out more. He had let his hair grow out recently, with it currently hanging down to his shoulders with loose strands hanging in his face. He was also unshaved, and his white facial hair had started growing in, covering some of his facial scars but also making him look much older than he actually was. He didn't care though. He had been in a particularly sour mood, again, and it showed on his face. This job right now was just the kind of thing he needed to try and destress himself. A nice and simple smash job.

Before long Akryn found himself before the lab that his most recent employer called home, and his large fist came down to knock on the door, causing a deep, gong like noise to roll out into the air, followed by a loud CLANG from inside. Akryns eyebrow slowly rose as he stepped back before the door suddenly flew open, revealing a short, thin, young man with large glasses and a long white coat. "Yes, hello, Dr. Phissiks at your.....oh my. Youre a large one." The man said, suddenly stopping and looking up at Akryn with a look of awe.

Akryn sneered at the small man before crossing his arms and glaring. "I am Akryn, one of the ones you hired to fix your little.....robot problem?" Akryn said, trying to keep his ever present anger out of his voice. He didn't really understand why he was always so angry, but it was a constant state of being for him. Constant and brutal. Ever since Eclipse Soul had disbanded he had been angry, and to be certain it wasn't getting better. Whatever the cause of it was though, this old man was not the cause, or target, of his anger, and so he worked to try and keep himself under control, though his teeth were already starting to grind...…

It took nearly half an hour to get the proper information out of the young scientist, a tale of misguided good intentions with harsh consequences, and a rough lay out of where the robots were supposed to be. Akryn could not escape the scientist, and his endless offerings of tea, fast enough after getting the necessary info, and before long he found himself in the general area of the robots, his one silver eye slowly scanning the area for his target.....

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Akryn VS Rogue Robot! Empty Re: Akryn VS Rogue Robot!

Post by Akryn 1st July 2018, 2:31 pm

Roll for monster

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st July 2018, 2:31 pm

The member 'Akryn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Akryn VS Rogue Robot! X6fB6gw
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 29th July 2018, 6:07 pm

Two hours later and Akryn had found the particular robot that he had been sent after. A humanoid robot as large as he was, with iron plates covering its torso, thighs, and arms, and decorated chain hanging from its head. The machine had originally been designed for heavy mine work, built to withstand cave ins and other heavy accidents. It would take a true heavy hitter to even slow this thing, let alone bring it down. Which, of course, was why Akryn was requested. He had a reputation for his destructiveness after all. If he couldn't take this thing apart then it would require a significantly more expensive wizard to solve this issue, and it would also likely get the magic council much more involved, an undesirable outcome for everyone.

The public would become aware of the conflict when the wall of a warehouse exploded outwards, with Akryn shoulder charging the large robot straight through the wall, a large and wild grin on his scar covered face. The machine quickly regained its footing, stopping the rush and shovng Akryn back before swinging one large hand. Akryns own hand came up to catch the metal fist and halt its momentum before the other fist collided with his face, causing the giant of a man to stumble back a step. A wild look of excitement came into Akryns eye as his smile widened even further, blood leaking from his lips. "That's what I'm talkin about baby!" he snarled before flexing his torso and snapping his head forward, slamming his head into the metal face with a resounding CLANG noise that would force the robot back, an advantage Akryn would quickly press.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:17 pm