Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

You Shall Not Pass(port)!

Kitalpha Aurence
    Kitalpha Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Infernal Hellblaze
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,650

You Shall Not Pass(port)! Empty You Shall Not Pass(port)!

Post by Kitalpha Aurence 24th June 2018, 10:17 am

Job Title: To Earthland...And Beyond!

Player Requirements: Must be at least D-Rank and have joined a Guild or be a wandering mage. If you've joined a Dark Guild, you must claim too be from one of the Light Guilds or your passport will not be issued.

Job Requirements: 5 posts. 100 words per post. (or 500 words total)

Job Location: Hargeon Town or Rose Garden

Job Description: A huge line of bustling people are going nuts in front of the Docks, it looks like Wall Street on a bad day. Families, children, old folks attempting to go on vacation; everyone's clamoring for a Passport! Count Sparrow and the Magic Council have reopened Fiore's borders to outsiders, and in turn, have opened the borders too Seven, Bosco, and Minstrel as a show of peace.

Fiore, along with Bellum and Seven has always produced some of the most skilled wizards in all of Earthland; and so, the Magic Council has decided to offer the services of our wizards here in Fiore abroad in other Nations (for a hefty fee of course!); obtain your passport! Cut in line! Or wait in line! Do whatever is necessary! Because people are going crazy trying to get their entire families Passports registered!

Enemies: (None)

Reward: Passport (Access to International Jobs and Casual RPing in Other Nations)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kitalpha Aurence
    Kitalpha Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Infernal Hellblaze
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,650

You Shall Not Pass(port)! Empty Re: You Shall Not Pass(port)!

Post by Kitalpha Aurence 24th June 2018, 10:49 am

"What the actual.... what's wrong with these people?!" The blonde exclaimed in an almost comical sense of horror as she gazed upon the sea of people that spawned before her, all rowdy and waiting in a bustling manner to gain the exact same thing she'd come for. A passport. Why would she even need this thing? Would it truly stop her from crossing any country's border if she wanted to cross it; not having this stupid little piece of paper? Or was it a tiny booklet? Kitalpha didn't even know what it looked like these days. She'd never had any need of it before this point; her village didn't need it and those years she spent roaming the entirety of Fiore never ever got her to be asked to show this 'passport' thing. Not that she ever came in contact with people long enough to actually be asked such a thing, but those were merely details.

But as she was now, finally having joined a guild and being put in a position that thus required her to follow rules as not to sully her guild's name, she had to go according the rules and do as ordered. A rumour that had caught her attention, regarding a dodgy slave trader going to sacrifice his wares to summon a supposed demon had her in need of a passport. After all, the fastest way to Desierto was by train, and to board it she was forced to wield a passport to her name. An actual one, not a fake. So here she thus was, braving the masses in a town she'd otherwise not enter unless she saw no other choice to. Kenna growled as a man bumped into her, showing a pair of fangs as she snapped her head towards him, and noticed how quickly the few people who saw it stepped away from her, granting her a first breather in this half hour she had been queuing the row. She did not like humans despite being one... they shunned her for what she was, a cursed one, and most of the times it hurt her deeply. But today seemed to be an entirely other case; the shunning came as a god-given gift. Enjoying the space she was currently given, Kitalpha wiped some dirt of her golden armor and sighed.

It took her two more hours and a lot of glaring to advance in the queue, and by the time the sun had started to set, Kitalpha was finally called forth as the next one to have herself applied. She gave the man a unamused smile and saw him looking slightly awkward at her golden armor. The blonde followed his eyes and made a face. "Let me guess, this armor's too out of place for a passport photo?" The attendant nodded his head. "My apologies Miss, but I'll have to ask you to return with something prop--- I mean, more suitable for the necessary pho--." Kitalpha's hand rose to silence the man, who inched away thinking he was about to get hit by the menacingly-looking woman. "Worry not, I'll fix this right away. I have no time to spend another day waiting outside in that goddamned bustling horror you call a crowd." And without another word, Kitalpha's armor shone in a golden light, disappearing and making way for a new outfit consisting of a pair of black trousers, a shirt and a coat to wear above it. "Better?" she questioned, to which the man nodded and motioned her to move in further to finalize things. When she emerged from the office again Kitalpha immediately moved away from the crowd, clenching her passport in her fist.

She'd safely store it in her Treasury once she was out of view. "Now all I gotta do is find the next train to Desierto... I've got business to take care of."

Total Wordcount: 644 of 500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:40 am