Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Off To See The World

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Chaotic Legacy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izayuki
    Experience : 32,850

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fictitous Actuality
    Second Skill: W.I.P.
    Third Skill:

Off To See The World - Page 2 Empty Re: Off To See The World

Post by Oras Auro 1st July 2018, 9:47 am

Oras could feel the surprise and shock at what he had said, and yet she had chosen to say nothing.  Perhaps she was trying to be mindful of how he felt?  Was she considering that perhaps he would feel bad or guilty about what she had said?  He wasn't entirely sure.  For all he knew she could be creating an image of what kind of person he was and had added his lack of visiting a garden as one of them.  He mentally shook the thoughts away.  Why was he thinking all of this?  Was it because of what he had sensed with that woman who felt betrayed by her boyfriend?  Was it his new ability period?  Or was he just being too paranoid?  Regardless of what the answer was he didn't want to think about it.  Such speculations held no real value, especially when she didn't seem like the kind of person to judge someone for not seeing a garden in their lifetime.

Soon enough they reached the top of a hill where the docks resided down below.  Sassi observed the general aspect of it while Oras winced a bit under his hood at the loud noise of emotions washing over him again.  Hopefully they could finish this soon and, if she wanted to hang out here or leave somewhere else alone, he could return to the library where he could find solitude again.  At least there he woudln't feel the emotions of others.  There was Sova of course, but he didn't seem to have too many emotions, almost a perfect example of a logic and analytical being.  When Sassi began to walk down the hill he followed suit.

Last edited by Oras Auro on 12th July 2018, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

Off To See The World - Page 2 TEm5Pci

Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 4th July 2018, 5:39 am

Oras noticed her silence and walked, feeling like things got a bit awkward. He wasn't used to a... Normal conversation. He usually had debates, lectures, questions for the sake of knowledge, etc. He didn't know what most people talked about so this was a completely new experience for him. What could he say or ask to make this walk they were having less awkward? "...May I ask you a, erm. Personal question?" He asked, effectively making things more awkward than he wanted to. If she was willing to hear his question he would continue. "You don't have to answer, but why did you choose to train as a wizard? There are probably hundreds of professions you probably would have enjoyed, definitely ones with far less risk. So why the road and journey of a wizard?" He wondered if what he just asked had to do with something extremely private and sensitive, and if so he would back away.

If she didn't want to hear the question out he would nod in understanding.
    "I understand, sorry." Of course this was only if she wasn't willing to hear him out. In truth he was simply trying to make conversation. They soon reached the building and Oras knew they would need to go through the general procedure. Wouldn't take too long... Shouldn't take to long.... If it did he could speed it up for them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You think you know what is truth?  A world of facts? Right and wrong?  Universal Laws?  Soon I will show you.  Soon you will see.  You couldn't be more wrong, Guest."

CodeNameVixen
    CodeNameVixen

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Experience : 362.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blue FireFox
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by CodeNameVixen 4th July 2018, 12:56 pm

Sassi heard Verus's question, and she had to think about her answer a bit. Sure, she could've chosen something else to do after leaving her childhood 'home'. Having to have needed to make and fix her own clothes when she was still living with her parents and her uncle, she could've gone into tailoring. Or since she'd had to practically take care of herself as well as the house, she could've gotten into housekeeping. But Sassi didn't have the confidence. Besides, she silently hoped that being a wizard would make her a stronger person. "I guess...I want to, uh, be a stronger person. That's why." she replied. She wouldn't mention why she wanted to be stronger though. Talking about her past was too personal, and too painful.

Sassi and Verus had made it to the building where they could get their passports. Unfortunately, there were a lot of people helping people get their passports, and a lot of people waiting to get their passports. She felt a bit uncomfortable around all these people, and she hoped they wouldn't have to wait long to get their passports.

word count: 187

Last edited by CodeNameVixen on 12th July 2018, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

My favorite Fairy Tail characters: Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gajeel, and Laxus

When life hands you fish, make some sushi! :D
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 5th July 2018, 8:59 pm

Sassi told him that it was because she desired to be stronger. She didn't tell him why and he didn't push for it. He knew better than to pry for more information when she was so unwilling and shy. Maybe before he had died and 'reformed' he would have, but going through death... Well it sort of opened up his eyes to a few things. He nodded in understanding. "Well, if you're ever in need of someone or something to practice against, or with, you can always ask me. I'm good with martial arts, blade combat, and I can also create some physical and non physical targets for you to practice magic against." He hoped he could find a way to gain her trust, and hopefully when the time came, they could fight together without risk of getting in one another's way. He noted as they were just about there, the line of people standing out in front. When anyone turned their heads to look at Sassi or Oras, he used his magic to make it seem as if they were still looking in front. In other words: from Sassi's perspective no one was looking at them at all. Oras knew how she felt.. Both literally and symbolically. He knew what it felt like to stick out like a sore thumb. The awkwardness. It was during his youth but he remembered it.

CodeNameVixen
    CodeNameVixen

Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Experience : 362.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blue FireFox
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by CodeNameVixen 5th July 2018, 11:20 pm

Sassi nodded in response. She really didn't know what else to say, so she decided not to say anything more. Perhaps, when she felt she knew enough about Verus that she could fully trust him, then she might feel comfortable about talking about her past. Today would not be that day, however.

The group of people Sassi and Verus were in, while waiting to get their passports, was getting smaller. Some people were leaving with their passports. Soon, it was her turn to get hers. She went through the process of getting her passport, and when she was done, She walked back over to where they had been waiting, passport in tow. She waited for her guildmate to get his.

Once Verus had gotten his passport, Sassi walked over to him. "Thank you for, um, traveling to this place with me." she said.

word count: 144

Last edited by CodeNameVixen on 12th July 2018, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

My favorite Fairy Tail characters: Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gajeel, and Laxus

When life hands you fish, make some sushi! :D
    Oras Auro
    Oras Auro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Oras Auro 12th July 2018, 11:12 am

Oras was not like he had been when he set off from his tutoring. A few weeks ago and he would never have trusted her for anything. Now however, he was more open to that option. Especially since it turned out he couldn't actually die. As they approached the stand in silence, Oras wondered. Despite his advances in trusting others, would he really be able to reach out to the rest of the guild? It would be a feat he'd never done before. Befriending one person was hard enough but an entire guild?? When he finally got his passport he heard Sassi speak up, and turned to look at her. When she thanked him for coming here with her he smiled. It was an awkward situation, but not only had it worked out in the end. He felt he was making progress. Hopefully he and Sassi could be friends sometime in the future. It would be nice to have more friends he could count on. For combat support, or just someone to talk with. "Thanks for letting me come along," He said with a chuckle. "At any rate, we should probably head back now, unless you have somewhere else to go." And with that the two headed back to the guild hall, new passports in hand. Oras would probably only ever use the passport for guild missions over seas as he didn't see the point in traveling with so much in Fiore.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:42 pm