Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hello, World!

Evequickk
    Evequickk

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Hello, World! Empty Hello, World!

Post by Evequickk 3rd November 2016, 2:41 pm

Greetings from Eve Quickk- just Eve is fine! I've been role playing on and off for six years now. I'm excited to join Fairy Tail RP! I was referred here by Ricorth (he might have a new name here, or he might not have joined at all, I don't know!) please give him my greetings!

I'm part fish, and swim competitively all year. Role play is a way for me to relax after a long day of swimming and going to school. I also enjoy playing League of Legends and the occasional Guild Wars 2. Hit me up if you want to play! I always want to make new friends!

Thank you for allowing me to join!

Eve
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Hello, World! Empty Re: Hello, World!

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 3rd November 2016, 3:01 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm windy and I really hope you enjoy your time here, if you need plot related help or someone to play with let me know!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, World! Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Hello, World! H6NcPbM Hello, World! H6NcPbM Hello, World! H6NcPbM Hello, World! H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:57 am