Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Babysitting angels and a demon

Ruben Seranus
    Ruben Seranus

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Jupiter
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 312.5

Babysitting angels and a demon Empty Babysitting angels and a demon

Post by Ruben Seranus 28th May 2018, 5:20 pm

Games,check. Snacks,check. Sin not being angry or annoyed,check. Sin being happy,not check. Ruben let out a long sigh. "You need to be more excited,Sin. We we're asked to babysit the children on this flying vessel. Hopefully they're well-behaved,since they're living here. Why aren't you excited?" 'I've never had good experience with kids,even with my own kind. I'm not really excited to be doing this because,what if the kids get hurt. If they do,you fail,and I can't have that on my conscious. Your conscious? Our conscious..it doesn't matter! I don't want to cause you to fail! You spent so long training and preparing to become a C-rank mage.' Ruben simply smiled. "You know,there really isn't much of a difference between a D-rank and C-rank. And there's an easy way to solve that problem of not wanting to screw up my exam. I don't believe anything you'll do will screw up my exam,but you can simply not come out while I'm taking this exam. It may be uncomfortable not talking to me or teasing me,but sometimes you have to step out your comfort zone. I know I will with this!" Sin must've been thinking for a moment,because he said nothing. Then,Ruben just heard a heavy sigh. 'Okay then. I guess I can stay dormant for a while. No more than an hour though! I'll be going insane after an hour.' "An hour is all this'll take! Don't worry buddy. I'll just watch these kids and it'll be done in no time!" Ruben said in assurance. He expected a reply,but found none. Must already went somewhere in his head.

Ruben looked around the room. Everything is now thoroughly prepared for the exam. Now for the children. A crackling sound knocked Ruben out of his thought. He turned behind him and found a little girl,standing over the games he laid out. And the games were on fire! "Whoa!" Ruben yelled out in surprise. He ran over and stomped the fire out. "Why were those games on fire? Where did you come from? And who are you?" he asked. The girl sighed and turned towards Ruben. "I'm Sheryl,the girl you're supposed to be watching. I came in here by teleporting with my magic,and those games are on fire because I set them on fire," the girl,Sheryl,answered with no energy at all. "And there are my sisters over there,waiting to be seen," she added. Ruben turned around and found two more girls,both taller than Sheryl,one taller than the other,standing there with their eyes filled with concern,yet also annoyance. "How many times have we told you Sheryl,to not burn stuff?" the taller,probably oldest one,asked. "Why are you making this guy's life hard?" the shorter one asked. Sheryl walked past Ruben and met up with her sisters. "So you'll know,the taller one is Sharon,and the shorter one is Sherri. Our names are very similar," she said. Sharon is the tallest one with short hair,and green eyes. Sherri is the shorter one,with short hair and green eyes. Sheryl is the shortest,with long hair and blue hair. Sticks out like a sore thumb with her sisters,like her behavior. Sharon and Sherri seem like angels,while Sheryl seems like an evil little child. "Don't mind Sheryl. She was always the rotten one out of us all. Then again,the youngest always seems to be the meanest," Sharon said. "I would say that's rude to your sister,but so far it was true. Anyways,are you the only three I'll be watching?" Ruben said. "Yep! We're only here shortly,sadly," Sherri said. "I had games,but Sheryl here burnt them,so I guess we can just talk and eat snacks. This is going a lot better than what I've imagined! I have no idea what Sin was worried about!" Ruben exclaimed. "Who is Sin?" the three sisters asked in unison. Ruben chuckled slightly before sitting down on the ground. "I'll tell you about it. Sit down and I'll spill," he said. The three sisters sat down and Ruben was about to talk when his hair caught on fire. "Sheryl! Why did you set my hair on fire?" "It's funny!" "It is not!" Ruben and Sheryl went back and forth for a minute,before the other sisters stopped them and they continued talking about things. They couldn't talk about much,because they were only there for a short time,but it was fun while it lasted. "That was very anti-climatic. Oh wait,nevermind Sheryl caused more fires. I'M GOING TO GET THAT CHILD!" Ruben shouted at no one in particular.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 5:58 am