Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Babysitting time [Solo/Job]

Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ilyria the Fallen One
    Experience : 45400

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geass Magic
    Second Skill: Nox Aeterna
    Third Skill:

Babysitting time [Solo/Job] Empty Babysitting time [Solo/Job]

Post by Alleria 4th April 2015, 5:11 am

Spoiler:

Alleria had been busy these past few days, mostly with simple requests from ordinary people. She really cant be picky since she needs money to eat and live the life she grew accustomed too. Today our heroine is on another mission, this time by a very busy mom who would like someone to take care of her kids.

"Hello to who ever is reading this, my name is Alice. I'm a busy business woman who has a set of ten year old twin sons. I was wondering if someone can take care of them for the day while I go out of town on some business. My sons want to go to this new amusement park that I can not take them to, because I'm so busy. So I'm asking you to take them. Their names are Zack and Chris. Zach is a wild one and will run from you if he doesn't want to be where he's at. Chris is more calmer, but he'll follow Zack if he runs. Please down let them wander off or get hurt."

Alleria crumpled up the letter and look at the two kid before her. "Sooo, which one is Zack and which one is Chris?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Moderator- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Babysitting time [Solo/Job] Empty Re: Babysitting time [Solo/Job]

Post by Alleria 9th April 2015, 6:06 am

Her client did mention that they were twins, so she assumed that they were identical, but in reality they weren't. Their face have a little resemblance but that's it, hair, eye color and even height, they were all different. The boy with golden hair and curly locks stepped forward and said "Hello my name is am Chris." Alleria studied the boy, he wore a blue shirt which matched his little blue eyes and  a pair of low cut black shorts and high cut black shoes. She was about to say something when the other boy spoke up "And I am Zack, nice to meet you pretty lady." Alleria raised an eyebrow as she looked the the young kid before her. He had wavy jet black hair and dark brown eyes. As for his apparel, he wore and all black ensemble, highlighted by silver accessories. "Seriously? How old are you?" She was shocked when the boy answered her "Im 10 what about you sexy lady." the kid ended with a wink.

Alleria was taken back by the remark but instead of giving him the satisfaction of knowing that what he did had any impact she just shrugged her shoulder and said. "So what ride do you wanna try out first."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 20th April 2015, 1:22 am

Her hunch was right, everything Zack did was to get a rise out of her. But she was one step ahead of him. Each time Zack would say something that would provoke her, she would turn towards Chris and ask him random stuff thus foiling his plans. But the sneaky little bugger seemed to caught on her tactics and while looking for their third ride the imp had a brilliant idea. "Hey Chris, remember the Train of Horror? I want to ride that sexy momma." Chris turned as pale as sheet. "Yoh little dude are you ok?" But it seems the little boy had lost it already, he no longer hears Alleria voice and seem to be reliving a horrific memory. "Im never ridding that ride again."   and with that he bolted leaving behind a stunned Alleria and a snickering Zack.

She turned to the little boy left behind ready to strangle the little monster but it seems the little boy had another trick up his sleeves. "Haste!" A faint bluish light surrounded the little boy and then poof, the boy dashed off at  an extraordinary speed towards the opposite direction that his brother took. "Speed magic? You gotta be kidding me."

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 8th June 2015, 12:20 am

Alleria was stumped, which one should she run after, the boy with the tantrum or the mischievous one that started it all. She had to act fast, she was beginning to lose sight of them both. "Uh screw it!" she said as she used her power to summon a minion. A magic circle appeared out of thin air and from it emerged a sentient ball of gas with big glowing eyes. The being was about to say something when its mistress stopped it in its tracks then pointed at the little speedster and said "Catch that snot nosed kid! And do what ever it takes." The winked at the her minion before she began to race after the other kid.

Thankfully it was easier to catch the other one, rather he didn't run too far, he stopped at a corner and began sobbing. "Hey there Chris, are you ok? Listen, we dont have to ride that stupid ride if you dont want too." The little boy looked up at Alleria with his tear filled eyes and said "You sure promise?" She gave the kid her brightest smile and said "Yes, I promise. Now lets go get your brother."

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 8th June 2015, 12:46 am

Meanwhile on the other side of the park, the other twin was causing all kind of mayhem. Snatching food from innocent bystanders, taking unattended amusement prizes and leaving behind a trail of junk where ever he went. The kid was fast but the park wasn't that big and Rikugo had an advantage the kid didn't have, he could fly and he can pass thru anything while the kid had to follow the chaotic path of the amusement park. From above the black ball of gas followed Zach, waiting for the right chance for it to catch the little twerp.

The boy ran to and fro until it passed by a shooting gallery, there was nothing special about this stall, shoot the target win the prize. But wait, the boy sees the top prize, a toy car, not just an toy car, a lacryma controlled replica of Mercurious Asterion LPI 910-4. He wanted to take the prize but it was displayed on top of a high shelf, a really really high shelf. The boy scanned the area, looking for a way to reach his goal. The summon finally saw a window of opportunity and he took it.

At the center of the park Alleria sat with Chris who was now happily munching down on some popcorn. They seem to be waiting for someone, it didn't took long before a familiar figure approached the two. "What took you so long?"

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:
    Alleria
    Alleria

Wicked Witch of the West

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Alleria 8th June 2015, 1:58 am

The boy showed whats in his had and spoke with a huge grin on his face "I went to win these." It seems the minion after taking over the boys body took pity on him and won the coveted prize, the lacryma controlled replica that the boy had been eying. It took him a few tries, but with his enhanced senses plus the kids speed magic it was easy to get a moderate amount of tokens for the shooting gallery.

The trio then went on to try a lot of rides, and Zach didnt even seem to object even if the ride seemed a little too off for his taste. The twins enjoyed the whole day and by the time the sun was down Alleria had the twins sleeping at her lap.

A white carriage pulled up at the bench outside the park where Alleria and the twins were resting. "Hey kids wake up guess whose here." The two bolted awake and said in unison "Mom!" The twins ran to hug their mother while the mother asked Alleria "So how are they? I hope they didn't cause you much trouble."

"Nah they were ok, right kids?"
    she said as she gave the twins a wink. The twins just nodded and got into the carriage. "Oh by the way ill just mail you the jewels. Hope you can watch over them again." The two exchange pleasantries and the mother boarded the carriage as well.

As the carriage rode off, the mother complemented Zach on how nice the toy car he had on his hand. The look on his face was priceless, he had no idea how he got it but he was happy all the same.

Entrance Theme:
    Spoiler:

Battle Theme:
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 7:06 pm