Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kindred Spirits [Poko and Leila]

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,631,235

Kindred Spirits [Poko and Leila] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kindred Spirits [Poko and Leila]

Post by Leila Vergious 2nd April 2018, 2:59 am

Leila Vergious  ❃  S-rank  ❃  Silver Wolf
    Poko simply listened and did not inquire more about Golden Phoenix itself. Perhaps it was best to not poke the old wounds, though Leila felt strangely at ease with this girl, all things considered. And it was not like what happened to the famous treasure hunting guild was any sort of secret. After all, it was the largest guild in Fiore for a good while before the old Guild Master stepped down. Leila could only hope to make Silver Wolf that famous one day. But that wouldn’t happen any time soon. First, she had to make sure they would have a good lift off at least.

When it came down to the other members, the answer was surprisingly simple, too. “There are some I’m not sure about. But as far as the information I have gathered goes, vast majority of the old members followed the guild master to a completely different guild called Crystal Swan. It is also one of the newer additions to the legal guilds of Fiore, but unlike Silver Wolf or any other guild, experienced a massive growth in numbers.” The silver-haired guild master was almost jealous of their progress and the fact it mostly happened only because of her old guild’s demise.

But she did not hold any grudge against them. Not against anyone. “We are an independent guild. This puts us into a very interesting position in terms of allies and enemies. We simply have none. Unlike legal guilds who automatically have to consider all dark guilds their enemy and vice-versa we can make alliance with anyone we wish to. Dark or legal, it does not matter to us. To me, all lives are equally valuable and even so-called dark mages can have good goals. In other words, we have no enemies. As for allies, I hope to unite with someone in the near future.

Having someone to rely on for protection was a very good thing. Not to mention the option of collaborating between different mages. And Leila already had her eyes on couple of possible future allies. However, it was still little too early to decide anything as of yet. She had also noticed Zephyr’s somewhat unusual behavior. “I’ve noticed him sniffing a bit earlier, but… I wonder if he smells Melon? Ah, Melon is my companion wolf!” Nothing else that could be smelled here came to the girl’s mind, so this really made her wonder.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kindred Spirits [Poko and Leila] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kindred Spirits [Poko and Leila]

Post by Pokomon 2nd April 2018, 3:38 am

Poko nodded as Leila explained about the guilds, she was honestly completely clueless when it came to these things, before this morning she'd never dreamed of stepping into a guild hall let alone considering joining one. While things were happening pretty quickly, Poko was pretty glad about it. Everything she'd learnt so far lead her to believe she was making the best decision in joining Silver Wolf. She'd still have the freedom to roam but also have people she could call upon in desperate times. "I-I see..." Poko's face fell a tiny bit at the mention of the wolf Leila called Melon, but she tried her best to keep smiling. It made sense why Zephyr was a bit on edge then, he'd always warned her about them on their travels so as to avoid them when possible. This was partially due to Poko's fear but mostly because it was just smarter to avoid them.

Poko was well however it was only a matter of time till she'd have to come face to face with the wolf, he was a part of the guild as she soon would be, so she'd need to learn to get along at the very least. If she had managed it with Stormfang, surely she could attempt to do the same with Melon. Although this time it was an actual wolf, not a creature that just looked similar to a dog. Poko promised to herself that she would one day find a way to call Melon a friend, if not for herself but for Leila, he was her companion after all, it wasn't fair to her to make him stay away in order to talk to her. Poko hated the thought of having to hide Zephyr if she were put in the same predicament. She took a deep breath, trying to stay brave, however her voice soon gave her away, "P-perhaps we c-could meet M-Melon after d-diner." the blonde girl stuttered, shifting uncomfortably in her seat. Zephyr looked at Poko curiously, had his human really just said that? Honestly, he couldn't believe it, but he was somewhat happy at the opportunity to make another animal friend, he sorely missed Stormfang and Ava.
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Post by Leila Vergious 2nd April 2018, 4:21 am

Leila smiled at Poko as she listened to her little proposal. This girl, really… “It’s nice that you are willing to confront your fears and try to overcome them, but feel free to take your time with it. I’d rather not force you anything that you would not like.” Saying that, she recalled just how pale Poko became from watching Leila’s own wolf features before she made them disappear. If she reacted like that to a human with just couple of ears and a tail, then she couldn’t even imagine what would happen if she was faced with an actual wolf.

That said, Melon’s color scheme made him look rather apart from regular wolves. Though that canine shape was definitely still there. He was also very well trained and would always listen to Leila’s commands, so he would make a pretty good start in the girl overcoming her fears, interacting with a wolf that would not hurt her under any circumstances and would back away or even completely run out of the room if need be. But again, the choice was up to Poko herself. “Think it through before we finish the dinner.” Was the last thing Leila said to her on that matter.

And just as she mentioned dinner, it finally arrived. One plate filled with a towering stack of pancakes, covered in a glistening maple syrup, a giant scoop of ice-cream on the top as well as several smaller ones around the tower of sweetness. And the second which had a pretty sizable piece of meat, one that was begging to be cut in half so that the melted cheese and ham inside could be exposed, along with the smaller potato balls around. “Now then, let us dig in and fill those empty stomachs, shall we?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 2nd April 2018, 5:11 am

Poko hadn't realised just how hungry she was till the pancakes were brought out and put in front of her, the sweet smell, causing her stomach to ache slightly. She quickly appeased her tummy's wishes by cutting a large piece of the pancakes, ensuring it had plenty of syrup on top and a bit of the ice-cream before stuffing it in her mouth. It didn't take her long to repeat this process several times, not stopping to ask questions or talk about much, she never really spoke during meals, and if she did it was usually with a mouth half full of food.

She thought over what Leila was saying carefully, maybe it would be best to wait a little bit, but she certainly wanted to at least try to overcome her fear, it made visiting towns especially worrisome for her as it was. So many people kept dogs as pets after all so it was impossible to avoid them completely. Poko decided it would be good if she didn't get scared to the point of paralysis, she wanted to at least be able to stand near them, touching them would be another matter entirely, but it's not like she was forced to play with them. She'd honestly be satisfied with just being able to be around them without too much fuss.

It wasn't too long before Poko completely polished off her meal. She waited patiently for Leila to complete hers before speaking. "I think it would be best to meet Melon another day, for now I'm quite tired. However, I really do want to overcome my fear, at least to the point of being able to be near dogs. I don't have to be able to bring myself to pet them, but it would be useful if I didn't freeze whenever I saw one." Poko sighed thinking about how difficult it was for her sometimes. At least it seemed like she could work through her fear of dogs, her fear of thunderstorms however, that was another matter entirely. She didn't even completely understand why they scared her in the first place, it's not like other loud sounds put her on edge. Oh well, that would be another task to figure out for another day, right now she had more important issues on her mind.

"I have decided I would very much like to join Silver Wolf after all." Poko spoke confidently, "However, Zephyr will have to choose on his own." She finished looking at her companion to see what he thought of it all. The creature casually ran around in circles in the air, chasing his tail, a positive sign in Poko's books, "He will also be joining as well." Poko finished with a huge smile on her face.
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 2nd April 2018, 5:30 am

It was always so surprising how some humans could consume so much food despite their bodies not being that large. And Poko certainly seemed to fall into that category, as she was at least 10 centimeters smaller than Leila who was not all that tall herself. But she was at least glad that the girl was able to fill herself with those pancakes and that she enjoyed it all. The guild master dug into her meal as well, elegantly cutting the meat and each of the potato balls in half to make eating them all easier on herself. As she came to expect from the chef she hired, it was rather delicious.

Once they were finished Poko changed her mind after all. She had already gone through enough today, so it was no surprise that she was tired at this point. No need to be making that even worse by having Melon come into the room and try to help the girl with her fear. There was plenty of times. Leila would have a delighted expression when she was informed that the duo would be joining them after all, this little family growing by two other people. So now there was only one last thing to deal with for today.

I am truly glad that I’ll have you around from now on. In order to access rooms that are for guild members only here, you will need the guild mark. So if you already know where you would like it, I can place in on your body, as well as Zephyr’s, right now. Ah, and the locker rooms are nearby if you by any chance choose a more private place on your body.” It might have been a strange thing to mention at the end, but Leila actually met several people on her journeys that made some… questionable choices in regards to where their guild marks were.

And she was not one to judge, so she patiently waited for the girl’s response. Thankfully placing a guild mark on one’s body was as easy as the guild master using a little bit of magic to draw the wolf’s head onto another’s skin. And unlike regular tattoos, it would not even hurt and be perfectly removable if she were to ever leave this guild for whatever reason. “Don’t forget to think of the color you want it in as well, we ought to make it pretty enough to match someone as gorgeous as you!

With a wink, Leila would prepare to place the mark and wait for Poko’s decision, if she were to make one today. Zephyr was also free to receive the guild’s mark if he wished to. Placing on the mage’s pet was surprisingly common practice as the silver-haired girl noticed one time after visiting Fairy Tail where multiple exceeds were present. All those flying cats had their own guild marks.

Pokomon
    Pokomon

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pokomon 2nd April 2018, 6:40 am

Zephyr immediately wiggled his butt at Leila, he wanted to be able to have more reason to do so in the future, it always seemed to make Poko roll her eyes and smiled when he did. Sure enough when he looked over at his blonde human she was already rolling her eyes, but had a smirk on her face. "Unlike my friend Zeph here, I am not one for wiggling my butt at people. I'd like a more modest location so, hot pink and on my ankle if you don't mind." Poko said as she moved into a position, lifting her leg up to make it easier to Leila to reach, "Oh and I think Zephyr would suit the same purple of his ears and tail, that okay with you, Zeph?" Poko asked her little companion, Zephyr simply wiggled his butt even more furiously in an attempt to agree in his excitement, making Poko blush and completely burst out in laughter.

Honestly Poko was just completely over the moon, she finally had a guild and a place to belong, she couldn't wait to meet the other members, although she could wait a little on the werewolf. As soon as Leila was done with tattooing his butt, Zephyr went bounding around in the air, occasionally stopping midair to shake his little booty. Poko had a feeling he was going to continue to keep that up till he'd shown the whole world, not that she could blame him. "Thank you so much!" Poko exclaimed once Leila was finished with her own tattoo making her feel all giddy inside. It had been a while since she'd been this happy, much like Zephyr she wanted to show it off to everyone, however, she in no way had his confidence.
    Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 2nd April 2018, 3:49 pm

The girl couldn’t help herself but to laugh as well at the actions of Poko’s little friend. The creature certainly was just as bold as it was energetic. These free spirits, they truly reminded the Eden’s caretaker of herself. Though they were joining a guild much sooner into their adventure than she did. Nothing bad about it. So the girl couldn’t help herself and smile. A moment that felt truly special, hopefully not just to her but to this duo as well. As some would say, it was surely a birth of a new adventure, one that they would hopefully remember till the end of their days.

Very well! You better be prepared to show everyone the glory of your behind, my friend! For I am about to make it even more magnificent than it already is. Hard to believe, I know~.” She would teasingly speak out to Zephyr as she patted that butt of his, the purple mark quickly forming on his fur. Soon after, she would get up and kneel down in front of Poko. She really didn’t have to move much, Leila had absolutely no problem lowering herself in order to do this. Finding the right spot, she would carefully press her palm against the other girl’s skin.

Hold still for a second, please.” Saying that, magic would start coursing through her palm and forming the guild mark. A wolf’s head of the hot pink color that was requested. It was done in but few mere moments and without any pain, perhaps just a tiny tingle. Getting back up, Leila would take few steps away from the new member of her guild and bow once again. “All done, princess. I know this might be a bit redundant today, but allow me to officially welcome you as the guild master of Silver Wolf. So… welcome home!” She would have the biggest smile she could manage when saying that.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:11 pm