Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

He Asked Me on a Date.... SQEEE!!!!

Masha
    Masha

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Avatar of Ilyria
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 269,157

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Sound Slayer
    Second Skill: Foedus Pares
    Third Skill:

He Asked Me on a Date.... SQEEE!!!! Empty He Asked Me on a Date.... SQEEE!!!!

Post by Masha 25th March 2018, 10:47 am

Masha tugged at the ends of her dress worrying it might be a little too much for a first date. Not that she had ever been on a date. Or that this was a date. This was a job, just a job. It didn't matter if her partner was a drop dead gorgeous man. She bit her lip as she waited outside the gates of the haunted fairground. It wasn't fair. How could one man, who was shorter than her and a goody goody mage, tie her into such knots? She was supposed to be the one who tied men into knots. She looked down at herself, adjusting her chest to make sure it looked good. The front of the dress covered nearly everything except for the keyhole that showed off her cleavage. When you got to the back however, the party really began. It revealed pretty much everything. Masha liked it very much. She only worried that Ruvel might not. He seemed very traditional.

She struggled to calm herself down. It wasn't a date. Just a job. They were to spend the night in a 'haunted' amusement park. Nothing intimate, nothing untoward. Then why did she keep having visions of waking up next to Ruvel? Or being twined with him? Curse the stupid scientists. This must be their fault. Yes it was their fault! Ruvel was just a man who happened to make their machinations go into overdrive. She wasn't really attracted to him and this job would totally prove it. Her heart was beating extra fast. It was almost like she was nervous. There was no way. Masha didn't get nervous when meeting a man. Not when the man was a goody goody mage anyways. Her nervous energy had her pacing back and forth in front of the gates. Had she arrived too early? Had Ruvel decided she wasn't worth it? Was she overthinking things?

Masha patted her cheeks, ignoring the wolf whistles a few passersby gave her. She did not like Ruvel. Nuh uh. No way. She tried not to remember the feeling of his scared hand against her cheek. Or the soft words praising her inner beauty. Masha struggled to maintain her disposition of disinterest in this mage. Tried to push back the memory of him saying he wanted to play with her hair, of the thrill those words had sent careening down her body. What's more, Ruvel didn't regard her as an object to be used and thrown away. Too many people had regarded her as merely a ditz, nothing deeper than the beauty of her skin. A deep blush colored the skin of her cheeks. She did not like Ruvel. It was becoming a mantra she repeated to herself even as she wondered how he would take the real Masha. The wedding might have provided him with a false image. Masha was an extremely sexual being. Being modest, being traditional simply wasn't in her. She ignored the tiny voice that whispered she would be willing to try or at least compromise.

There was one way to prove she wasn't into Ruvel. She just had to snag a passerby. Masha began scanning the passing faces for someone she might want to make out with. Too tall. Not masculine. Not feminine enough. No jaded look in their eye. Not the right hair. Those eyes were the same color. "Oh fuck me." She muttered to herself, plopping down on a bench. She was looking for Ruvel traits in everyone that went by. Stupid, stupid, stupid girl. She didn't want Ruvel. She couldn't. They were from two different worlds. He would never understand what she was like. Masha sighed, leaning forward. There was an absent wish that her hair was loose so it could block out the world. She might be falling for a fucking goody two-shoes mage. Her life was over if that was the case. Masha shoved her hands under her thighs as she waited for that gorgeous male to appear and sweep her off her feet. Might as well enjoy it while she could.

Total: 680

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Masha - Bank - Sound Satan Slayer (Primary) -Foedus Pares (Secondary)

He Asked Me on a Date.... SQEEE!!!! Keymasha
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

He Asked Me on a Date.... SQEEE!!!! Empty Re: He Asked Me on a Date.... SQEEE!!!!

Post by Ruvel 27th March 2018, 6:33 pm

After the initial meeting he had invited Masha onto another task where the two would have some time alone together, he had no idea as to why he had asked if the other would like to join him; the best reason he could come up with so he wanted to know more about her. Other than Rasparov, Cirven and two of his summons he had never met another who was like him on friendly terms that was, this was different though he wasn't acting like himself. He was touching, giving compliments and even wanting to play with her long silky hair, the thing that make him a little nervous was how she was how she dressed. To him it was almost like she had no feeling of self worth and needed people to see her as a sex kitten to feel somewhat justified, he sighed scratching the side of his face he wouldn't ever tell her to change how she dressed after all he had no right to. Still he wanted her to know she was more than what they had done to her, that they both could be more than what their pasts had planned for them; he just had no idea how to do it without the other potentially being offended by it that was an issue for another time however.

Ruvel wore his normal day to day clothing which consisted of his normal ice blue and white hoodie, white sleeveless haori with golden stitching some of the symbols reading as blessed while others meant cursed, white hakama, tabi and geta as he did not really see it as anything special after all mages went on job together all the time without additional meanings, but then he had no idea that trips to amusement parks haunted or otherwise was a common date. This was going to be one hell of a learning experience that was for damn sure, along the way he stopped at a flower shop picking up a dozen tiger lilies of varying colours. Pausing for a moment he thought wondering why he done such a thing before walking once more and stopping again outside a hairpin shop, picking up a finely crafted indigo hibiscus flower hairpin with a small trail of blue raindrop shaped pearls before he knew it he had paid for the item and was having it gift wrapped before heading towards where they had agreed to meet.

He continued forward keeping his eyes open and remaining ever vigilant of his surroundings because he knew there where several groups wanting those like him back, soon enough he had gotten to the area and seen Masha. Ruvel couldn't help but stop and blink seeing how she was dressed 'I feel under dressed now.' he sighed his hand rubbing the back of his head that was covered by the hood of his hoodie wondering if he should just leave, he realised just how bad that would be and moved slowly forward as he heard her cuss. He coughed quietly looking at her realising he likely looked different as he was dressed in casual comfortable clothing compared to when he was dressed in his formal company wear. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting to long, I kinda got side tracked a little." he said holding out the gifts he had gotten her "I'm sorry if they're not your kind of thing, I've never bought anyone a gift before so kinda guessed." he admitted to the other, sure he had given gifts to people but that was different as there was a list; this was the first time that he himself had went out of his way to get another a gift.

Ruvel was blushing lightly in his nervousness as he didn't know what she would do but regardless at least he had tried to put his right foot forward. He would wait until he was either taken or refused before moving forward. 'What if she takes them just to be polite and then throws them later? I'm such an idiot.' he thought to himself with a silent sigh as he looked over her once "I didn't realise we where doing something fancy Masha, I feel under dressed." his blush getting slightly worse as he now mentioned to the other how he had felt earlier, he had no idea possibly she would feel over dressed. Like when they had first met she was a stunning beauty but the clothing she wore took from her beauty in his opinion, so wanted to make her something worthy of her beauty but that would be a project for when he got time. "Shall we start?" he asked not to sure how to proceed at current.

Word Count: 786

_____________________________________________________________________________________

He Asked Me on a Date.... SQEEE!!!! 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

He Asked Me on a Date.... SQEEE!!!! Empty Re: He Asked Me on a Date.... SQEEE!!!!

Post by Masha 29th March 2018, 3:25 pm

Masha jumped at the sound of Ruvel's voice. Her cheeks reddened realizing that he might have been standing there for a while. He looked very different from the formal being she had met yet this look seemed to fit him even more. She had to stop from biting her lip as her gaze devoured his form. What had happened to her standards? She usually liked the muscle bound striking males that could nearly swallow her in their arms. Now she was attracted to this. This feminine, shorter than her, strange male that made her heart stutter like it had never done before. She jumped to her feet, smoothing out her skirt. Masha's eye were glued to his face. Did he like her outfit? Did he hate it? Was feeling this anxious normal?? She shook her head slightly to try and clear those thoughts from her head. This was a job not a date. Ruvel was her partner on this job not her...What were those?!

Her face turned really red when she noticed he was holding gifts out to her. Nobody had ever gotten her gifts before. Not even Nyx had gotten her gifts. "Oh Ruvel, they're perfect, thank you!" She took them from him shyly. The regret she did have was there was nowhere to put the flowers. Masha put the flowers to her nose to smell them. They were frankly quite lovely. She wanted to fall into his arms right then. To tug his face down for a long passionate kiss. Damn the fact that the touch would probably make them both recoil. "I've never had anyone give me gifts before. I wish I had somewhere to put these flowers." Then she would be able to open the box he had given her. She felt very excited to open it and see what he had gotten her. Masha held the flowers out to him with a big sweet smile. "Will you hold these for me? I wanna open the box you gave me." If he didn't take the flowers, she pouted at him and put them down on the bench. Masha pulled open the gift box, gasping as she beheld the contents. Lifting the hairpin free, Masha was jumping up and down in excitement. It gave her such joy to see this beautiful piece. "Ruvel! Thank you!" She stepped forward, about to give him a hug when she remembered he didn't like touch much. Masha stopped holding the hairpin. "I know you don't like touch but can you put this in my hair? Oh and thread the flowers into my hair too?" She hoped he would admire her back and butt. Masha took pride in her body. The only worry she had was that he wouldn't like her tattoos. They were on bold display, thanks to her outfit. Her worry caused her glamour to flicker, revealing the thin white scars covering every inch upon her back. They went all the way down disappearing past the cloth of her dress.  

She laughed at his feeling under dressed as she patiently waited for him to do up her hair. "I dress like this nearly everywhere I go. Depending on how I feel or what I want people to see when they look at me. So you're not under dressed, Ruvel." Masha turned her head ever so slightly and shot Ruvel a wink. "I wanted to look sexy today. How did I do?" Masha used her beauty as armor. A way to block out the world and keep it at bay. Only a rare few had ever seen past her defenses and she couldn't really complain about those few. Except maybe Ruvel. He alone made her heart beat fast, made her want to dress up nice and be something more. It scared her greatly and she wasn't sure how to handle that feeling.

When he suggested they start, Masha carefully took the cloth at his elbow between her fingers. She didn't want to offend him but she did want this to feel like a date. Even though it wasn't. There was no way her reaction to Ruvel was anything more than temporary. After this, maybe after a kiss or two, she would be dumped. Masha had a mental and physical compulsion to have sex. She weakened if she didn't get it. A goody two shoes would never understand that and she would probably end up having to cheat. The thought made her said and she tightened her grip on his sleeve. "So a whole night in the haunted theme park right? Ever been to a theme park before? Cause I haven't. I've heard a lot about them." She was babbling but so what? Many of the things she had read pointed to theme parks as a common romantic date. It would be her first real date and she was looking forward to it. Unconsciously, Masha moved forward to the gates quickly, never releasing Ruvel's sleeve. It had become her lifeline, her wall between reality and fantasy. The gates opened slowly to admit them with Masha vibrating in excitement. They would have this whole place to themselves.

Word Count: 855
    Total: 1,535

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 1st April 2018, 4:51 pm

Ruvel had taken notice that Masha seemed to have jumped almost out of her skin as he spoke, it was strange to see given he knew he was far from threatening, his summons was where his strength laid and he knew it; it was hard not to it when some of them liked to remind him that without them he would still be at the facility and likely one of the lost. With a silent sigh he shook his head a little trying to get such things out of his head, it was the last thing he needed to think of right now given his head was already messed up since he had no idea what was going on with him at current. "I'm sorry Miss Dymonrel, I didn't mean to startle you" he said gently he had forgotten he made very little noise as he moved because of just how light he was, it was then he noticed the redness of her cheeks a worried look crossing his face mirrored in his eyes "Are you ill? Your cheeks are awfully red, we could do this another time if you like." he said his voice filled with concern for the other, he could do this on his own if needed not wanting her to get worse because of some stupid job.

Seeing her jump to her feet and smooth her skirt out he quickly realised he misread the reason for the redness of her cheeks, he still had no clue what that meant as pink cheeks where cute and a sign of being bashful but red... this... this was new to the youth. He noticed that she became even redder as he held out the gifts it was then he realised it was perhaps embarrassment but had no idea why simple things would make another embarrassed, they where stupid insignificant things then he started to think. He remembered the first set of clothes Dahau had given him after he had escaped from the facility and though he never wore them now he remembered how he was confused and embarrassed that he had been given such a thing. 'I guess this is the same thing she's feeling.' he thought to himself scratching his head a little as he was thanked "You're welcome, I am so use to bringing gifts when doing things for other people that it seemed odd not to do it when I asked you to come do this with me." he said honestly bringing his hand down.

"I know what you mean, my first gift was from a mage called Dahau. He got me some clothing." he said calmly not realising that she came from the same guild that the mage in question called his own. "He and one of my summons have some sort of weird respect thing going on." he said with a sigh, he still remembered how Dahau almost destroyed Oak Town hunting him down, Ruvel couldn't help but shudder as he still had no idea as to why he seemed to have been stalking him that day and though they had seen each other since then he had always forgotten to ask. He was about to suggest he could have one of his summons look after them until she held out the flowers he took them holding them as she looked to the hairpin he had bought for her, he was nervous and unsure if she would even like the trinket. What had he been thinking, he was a fool he should have just got changed and came straight here but seeing her reaction he almost fell over but was happy to see it was well received by the other. "I am glad to see you like the hairpin I chose I was unsure about the colour." he said to the other with a smile warmly.

Seeing her holding out the pin before hearing his request he nodded "Yes of course." he said taking the hairpin bringing down his hood placing it gently into his own hair for the moment while he quickly started to weave her hair. As he did he started placing the lilies into the weave while still almost playing with it until it had a simple elegance to it, turning her around he smiled taking the hairpin out of his hair now and moving it into her hair. "I don't have a mirror but it suits you very well Miss Dymonrel. I'm sure we will find a reflective surface inside." he said quietly bringing up his hood once more almost as if he didn't want to be seen with it down, in honest he normally didn't care but right now he felt comfort with it being up. He knew this was unlike him and if Cirven seen him acting in such a way he was sure he'd end up having an hour long lecture about something or other, most likely about him hiding in some way or another which he couldn't exactly argue about because it was true so sighed silently but kept his hood up.

He hadn't looked at her body once while he had been tending to her hair, her body wasn't appealing to her in the least but he knew there was something about this mysterious woman that he wanted to be around he just wished he knew what it was. As he was weaving her hair he had noticed the scars but remained quiet on them after all it wasn't his place, he had his own scars each with their own story and wouldn't want anyone prodding if they had noticed. He snapped out of his head as he heard her voice "That's kind of you to say so, but I think you would be even more beautiful if you weren't trying to be eye candy of certain class of shops." he said calmly he knew this would more than likely upset the other as her clothing style was clearly not his taste "This being said, I am not the one wearing it so my opinion means very little." he continued his eyes looking down this wasn't because he was afraid of making eye contact with her, he just found making eye contact hard in general which would be shown in how he was acting. "I am a tailor in my spare time, I would love to make you a dress I believe would hi-light your natural beauty without making it seem like you want unwanted attention." he said with a neutral tone as he still had no idea how she would take any of this as it was becoming more apparent she was trying to impress him but he wasn't impressed by what most men would be and he pretty much made that clear to the other.

He looked up to the sky with a smile for a moment as he thought about a better way to explain it, it was when he lowered his head and seen the lilies that he figured out a way. "Flowers have a natural beauty and have no need to boast it or even change themselves to gain more attention for they know how they are will be admired by those who truly care and love them." he said a tender and warm tone in his voice as he tried his best to explain in the hopes she would understand that he just wanted her to be her not what she was made to be. Feeling the cloth of his right arm being taken he clenched his hands under his sleeves in an effort not to shake, this was to much for him but he would try to seem normal. The last thing he needed to do was become frightened and Demi appear to attack Masha because of how he was feeling, he knew she would do it too due to how hyper protective the death summon was. He noticed that her grip of his sleeve suddenly tightened and look to her sleeve in concern before looking up to her "A-are you alright Miss Dymonrel? Is something frightening you?" he asked unsure if this was such a good idea after all they hadn't even entered the place yet and the other seemed at ill ease.

Ruvel nodded hearing her question "Yes, an evening in a haunted and possibly abandoned theme park." he confirmed to the other but shook his head "No, when I picked up the task it had been the first time I had even heard of the term theme park." he said to her his tone showing shame almost as he admitted this fact. "But at least we are learning with another who has never seen or been in one so it should be fun and we won't seem like idiots from others who have." he said trying to think of the brighter side of things for a change. He helped Masha open the gates listening as they seemingly creaked open, he covered his ears wincing a bit "That awful noise." he complained due to his hypersensitive hearing he was just glad when it stopped walking in with her his eyes carefully looking over the place pointing to a board "Perhaps a map is over there we could likely make a plan using it." he said nodding starting over to it hoping Masha would walk with him.

Word Count: 1'560
    Total Word Count: 2'346

Betrayal

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 8th April 2018, 10:05 am

Masha decided not to enlighten her companion on why her cheeks were red. He might make fun of her for being embarrassed. In response to his question, Masha merely shook her head. This thing was going to happen even if she had a raging fever and couldn't stand without help. Hearing about Dahau brought a soft smile to her face. That man had taken care of her for so long. It was nice to meet someone else who knew him. "Dahau is kind of my foster father. He took me in when I was younger and raised me." Of course, it hadn't been easy with all of Masha's... peculiarities. Things had had to be worked out to accommodate her various issues. She had hidden a few things from the man as well so he wouldn't feel to guilty. It wasn't Dahau's fault the scientists had made her this way. She realized she was playing with the edges of her skirt. It was a nervous habit she hadn't ever been able to shake. At least it wasn't too destructive.

When Ruvel was finished playing with her hair, Masha twirled for him. She felt a bit silly but she wanted him to see it from every angle. Stupid heart suddenly beating faster. It was almost as if something was hanging in the air about them. A little bit of natural magic as it were. Of course the magic was ruined when he denied her looking sexy. The goody goody very nearly called her a slut! Masha frowned, remembering that she didn't like this guy. This was a job nothing more. "You have no idea why I dress this way and you're making assumptions." Masha said quietly unable to stop the pout on her lips. She hadn't been able to stop the little spark of excitement in her chest when he had offered to make a dress for her. His comment about flowers confused her slightly but his warm tone made her tingly. It was almost as if he was referring to her in some way. She fought against the smile that tried to cross her lips.

She felt him tense and heard it in his voice when he asked if she was frightened. He apparently didn't like her even holding his sleeve. Masha was not disappointed. She didn't need to hold his sleeve. This wasn't a date it was only a job. In for the night, paid and out. "No, I'm alright." Was that a tone of disappointment? Surely not. Masha released his sleeve and strode into the park when the gate opens. She refused his attempt to make small talk and get to know her better. The less they knew about one another the better. It would keep her from getting even more attached to him. Masha moved to the map he had pointed out, suddenly excited again. Even if this wasn't a date, they would be able to spend time in a theme park. That made it all worth it.

To Masha's dismay, it looked like all the rides were couple's rides. They required two people sitting next to each other to work well. There were a few water rides which Masha wasn't sure about doing. If she was soaked, she would strip. Ruvel was a too goody which meant he might take offense to it. The other rides weren't much better in trying to avoid getting too close to Ruvel. There was one ride that caught her eye. "How about this?" The label she was pointing to said 'Bumper Cars'. It was relatively nearby to their current location. It also looked like a ride that didn't require two people to sit next to each other. "Gotta start the night strong right?" Her eyes kept drifting back to the Tunnel of Love ride and her cheeks were pink. She did not want to go on that ride with him. She did not want to kiss him in that ride. She was not beginning to fantasize about her lips on his. Masha's pink cheeks got brighter. How she hated her pale complexion that gave nearly everything away.

Word Count: 687
    Total: 2,222

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 11th April 2018, 4:16 pm

Ruvel remained quiet realising that she wasn't about to help him with his dilemma and so felt like a fool in regards not knowing why her cheeks were red. 'perhaps this really was a bad idea, well lets get the task done and we can go our separate ways' he thought to himself knowing his summons would chime in if he allowed them, this was something he simply couldn't allow as he would feel even worse than he did at current. He came out of his thoughts when she started speaking of the first mage that he had met when he found a way out of his 'home', he personally was afraid of Dahau considering how their first meeting went. He still had no idea how the relationship between the dark mage and the so called warrior god worked and he was to afraid of both parties to even venture into that realm of questioning. "He's a good man when he's not hunting you, I have done a few tasks with him and he gets on with Barthenz." he said not wanting to mention that he was forced into said tasks and that he tore up Oak Town hunting the youth. "You are blessed, my family are my summons and my adopted elder brother." he said not wanting to go into it to much given that it was a new concept to him, he was trying his best to adapt to his needs and the needs of his company and guild but he often found that difficult.

Seeing her spin for him he couldn't help but smile "It's beautiful and elegant like you Miss Dymonrel" he said his voice warm and tender as he spoke, he realised that though he hadn't meant to insult her he likely had. He hated that he couldn't lie and he hated the fact that she had asked for his opinion on her outfit, was it alluring? Of course, it just wasn't his cup of tea; to him it made her look tacky by taking away from her natural beauty. "If I insulted you it wasn't my intention Miss Dymonrel, the dress is appealing if you are a normal person, unfortunately you have found yourself with the one male who finds it actually takes from your beauty and makes you seem tacky. Again, I am sorry if that insults you but you asked my opinion and I am unable to lie." he said quietly looking to his feet, the shame he felt was written all over his face and in his tone. He wished she hadn't asked and that he could lie so she could feel comfortable but it was impossible for him "And before you even think it, no, this doesn't make me believe you are someone with questionable tastes in people, relationships or the likes. I just think you are much more than what you show to people and should live to that." with that he raised his head his eyes showing just how much his own words had hurt him let alone her.

He sighed once more hearing her angered words "You are correct, I have no idea why you are as you are..." his eyes narrowing as she dared to assume he was making assumptions on her "How dare you?!" it was clear he was unhappy with how he was being treated by the other, he had been a doormat all his life to those who believed themselves better, but that buck stopped the moment he became free. "You asked my opinion and then treat me as if I am the dirt below your shoes when I give it!" his dual coloured eyes glowing as he kept his eyes locked onto hers "As you just said I have no idea why you are as you are, ever stop to think the same thing about me?! Of course not! You are just like every other prissy and stuck up person I have had to deal with when I do things for my company!" his head moved to the left quickly as he finally broke eye contact his hands balling till he drew blood "I have to wear a mask, smile and be happy for the clients no matter how I'm feeling, no matter how they make me feel!" he looked to her with saddened eyes the glow gone but glowing tears sat on his eyes as he fought them back "I thought you where different, how wrong I was. Lets get this task done so we can part." he said quietly looking to the map once more.

He had offered to make her a dress an he would live up to his words, after all he couldn't lie and not making it was the exact same thing. He was happy that she was excited that he would spend what little free time he had making her something worthy of her beauty, he just wondered if she'd like it now. Hearing she was alright after he had commented about her taking his sleeve he nodded not saying a word on it, it wasn't her fault he had acted in such a manner but any form of touch by anyone made the youth freak out in the worst kind of way. This was due to the amount of abuse that he had to endure at the hands of those who 'raised' him, he wanted to tell her but what business was it of hers? They didn't know each other well and they weren't even in the same guild so knew better than to fully trust her on such things after all if she got into trouble she could easily sell him out to save herself. Cirven, Rasparov and his summons warned him to be careful on whom he trusted, that was one piece of advice he didn't need because he trusted no one, not completely anyway.

Ruvel blinked not know what the ride was that she pointed out "Bumper cars?" he seemed completely lost not knowing what they were. 'What are bumper cars?' he asked to his summons wondering if that was a wise choice. 'It is a ride that you go into kind of like toy cars with rubber around the bottom and bang into each other...' Seiyuki informed him 'I would suggest you avoid it, it could harm you.' she finished looking to Masha "I'm sorry, but I can't take part in that ride. I am to fragile for it." he explained hoped that she would understand but something told him she would pout and throw another accusation at him. "We cou-" he was about to say something when the lights flickered on and became lively, even though he had never been to one of these places he knew that something wasn't right. Without thought he took Masha's wrist and started to run towards the nearest ride which happened to be the tunnel of love, he just hoped that it would buy them enough time to come up with a plan.

Word count: 1'169
    Total Word count: 3'515

Last edited by Ruvel on 14th April 2018, 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rewording a single sentence)

Betrayal

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 11th April 2018, 5:50 pm

Masha decided not to comment on her foster father being a good man. She couldn't remember if he was or not. When she tried, her vision went all fuzzy and she felt like she was going to throw up. Probably because those memories were a little too close to those of the incubus and her rape when its house was destroyed. That had messed her up more than she would like. It was a part of her reasoning for dressing the way she did. Curse the damn scientists. She heard his words and she looked up at him questioningly. There was a story there for sure. Just what it was would have to wait. She did not want to pry. "I wouldn't say I was blessed. I did grow up in a dark guild. Not that i'm complaining." Masha threw him a big grin. Growing up in a dark guild hadn't been easy but she had made it. That was all that really mattered.

Her smile widened at his comment on her hair. That was the kind of things she wanted to hear. She would have kissed him if he hadn't been so abhorrent of touch. Not that she blamed him. Masha couldn't stand touch for very long but she was able to put up with it. She had to. There was no other way for her to survive. The smile slipped from her face when he voiced his opinion. It hurt more that he didn't want to look her in the eye. The look in his eyes made Masha want to weep. Her hand raised to cup his cheek but she fisted it just before they touched. To touch him would be...asking for trouble. Still Masha wanted to alleviate his pain. She didn't mind that he found her dress tacky. In fact, the simple deed of him not assuming she was a slut was a big plus on her list, that was for sure. Of course that didn't stop her from opening her big mouth. The words were out and immediately regretted.

She couldn't stop from flinching when he began yelling at her. Masha shrunk into herself. She tried. She really did try not to shrink away from the angry tone in his voice. It had caught her off guard though. When he was done, Masha was on her knees her forehead pressed to the ground. "I'm sorry, Master! Please forgive my arrogance and punish me accordingly! I will pleasure you just the way you like it for dinner and offer myself as desert as further recompense." It took only a moment to realize what she had done. Masha jumped to her feet, brushing off her dress. Her face was pale and she wasn't looking Ruvel in the eye. She didn't want to see his pity or his contempt. Either would break her fragile control. It had been years since she had done anything like that. To do it now, in front of Ruvel... Masha wanted to die. She kept her face averted while he spoke.

Masha paled further when he mentioned his fragility. How could she have been so stupid? "Ruvel, I'm sorry I for-Ah!" He yanked her forward to the tunnel of love as the lights flickered on. Masha felt something crawl over her skin. It didn't feel pleasant. When she noticed where they were going, her face flushed. "R-ruvel! W-wait we can't go in there!" Unfortunately, they were already on the boat heading into the tunnel. Masha couldn't help the warmth that was racing up her arm from Ruvel's hand. She needed to get out of this place. She began to hyperventilate as the entrance got further and further into the distance. "I I I I need outta h-here!" The boat began to rock as Masha searched for a way out. One particularly bad rock put her in Ruvel's lap. Masha was close to tears. "Help me..." She whispered, looking small as she wrapped her arms around herself.

WC: 663
    Total: 2,885

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 14th April 2018, 10:35 am

Ruvel listened to the others words and how she didn't seem to realise how much of a blessing it really was, he could tell that she had something happened to her; it took one like them to notice the near flawless marks on one like themselves. He had learned to cover his by using the light and was even able to keep up a glamour that when he concentrated enough hid the scars of his hands, all so he could pass as a completely normal person that was undamaged and unflawed from what is his true past was. "I have only had family for a few months..." he confessed to the other, his tone was saddened but it was clear it was best not to pushed on the subject. "It's difficult for me as I have many issues but my older brother understands and so do my summons... at least I think some of them do." He said thinking back to the things he remembered seeing when he was used as a pawn to help Cirven find part of himself while he was protected from his darker nature, what he seen back then still made his skin crawl. As for his summons like people they varied in personality, some understood and gave him gentle support while others gave tough love not caring if they done more harm than good; he was just a means to an end after all to them.

He was happy to see her smile and it even made a smile creep across his normally stoic face, he had no idea what she was wanting to do but given how they had met and how she had acted up to that point he guessed she wanted to hug him. The thought of that made a small blush appear on his cheeks but then he had quickly become angry at her attitude towards him after he had done as she asked and give her his opinion on the outfit she had been wearing. His eyes lifted as he seen her move her hand towards his cheek, even though every bone in his body told him to recoil he remained steadfast he couldn't help but blink however seeing her balling her hand. It made him wonder if she intended to hit him or not and worried for her safety if she tried, as he had at least one summon that turned up on their own if he was in danger. What the other done next made him pull back almost in fear, it scared him his arms wrapping around himself "P.. please stop it, I.. I'm not like them..." he stuttered trying to keep his calm but his composure was crumbling.

'Our summoner be at ease, you are safe.' Shindara's voice soothed within the link he held with his summons 'Like you she is damaged, perhaps together you can mend.' Amuul chimed in finishing off his brothers sentence. Ruvel had only been paying half attention to his twin summons as he listened to her words, he knew he wasn't a lost and he wasn't a tormentor; all he could do was turn his head away, he was ashamed of himself and how he acted to make another act in such a manner "Please never act like that or call me that again Miss Dymonrel. It scares me..." his voice barely a whisper his arms still wrapped around himself as he was trying to protect himself from an attack, eventually they had fallen to be at his sides as he decided what would be the best course of action. "I am sorry for my actions and will speak to no one on what I have seen. My summons will honour this too." he said his voice calm. "I understand more than most what it means to act on instinct, I don't pity you it would mean I would have to pity myself, my elder brother and some of my summons... we don't need that, we survived our ordeals." he said with some hint of strength.

He noticed her pale when he mention that his body was frail and knew instantly she believed herself stupid for even suggesting it. "I'm sure one of my summons could do that game with you though if you wanted to go." he said though he had no idea what summon would actually want to go into something that seemed to be designed to cause whiplash, he found himself wondering how anyone could class that kind of thing as fun. "There's nothing to be sorry for." he said honestly with a slight shrug, when she voiced he objection of where they where going it fell on deaf ears since this was the closest ride to keep them safe from whatever was going on. Hearing her hyperventilate as they got on the swan he was about to say something but before he could she ended up on his lap, his arms going around her to try support and comfort her. It was strange as this apparent tunnel of love started to tell a fairy tale shadows appearing showing scenes "What is this?" he asked his eyes going wide as the head of the swan they where in turned around and looked bloody "W... what is.." he couldn't finish his sentence as the head turned back again, he wondered if Masha too had seen what just happened.

Word Count: 899
    Total Word Count: 4'414

Betrayal

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 18th April 2018, 3:42 pm

Masha decided not to touch on Ruvel's words about family. First, he was giving off a clear vibe that he did not wanna talk about it. Second, she had a feeling he didn't really understand what she meant. The guild wasn't family, not really. While she was close to a few members, it would be easy to up and leave. She never felt like she was home at the guild. Nor did she feel safe or that she belonged there. That was what a family was supposed to be according to her books. It sounded as if Ruvel had found at least a fraction of the happiness that was a family. She tried not to let her jealousy show too much. Masha had wanted that from the moment she had known it existed. If only there was a way to take it... Masha let out a slow breath. She couldn't do that to Ruvel. He had suffered, if the scars were any indication, and he deserved a little happiness.

Her face was pale as she stood before Ruvel. It was turned away from him, her hair partially concealing it. Her expression was halfway between mortified and rage. Masha couldn't believe she had done that. In front of Ruvel of all people! What must the goody mage think of her now? Everyone else ridiculed her--or took advantage of her trauma. She wasn't sure which category this mage whom she...had stirrings for might fall into. However, she did feel as if it was the end of anything ever happening between them. As such, his kind words came as quite the pleasant surprise. Masha hesitantly turned back toward Ruvel. Her heart, what pieces were left of the broken thing, was in her eyes. "Thank you" She choked on the words, still trying to escape the shadow of her past. She had no desire to revisit those memories. Ruel's unexpected rage had brought them surging forward. Now she struggled to control them.  

His words helped her control them more than anything. The only unfortunate part was that they were now in a tunnel that was dark and damp which appeared to have no end. Probably among Masha's top ten nightmares. Ruvel's arms around her helped calm her a tiny bit but it wasn't enough. She needed more. Something that could distract her, something that could slow her breathing. Ruvel's lips hovered on the edge of her vision. It gave her an idea, something that wouldn't bring her heart rate down but would be a welcome distraction. "S-sorry f-for this." She grit out. Her hands were on either side of Ruvel's face before her lips pressed against his. Masha wanted to groan with relief. The fear was receding ever so slightly, the longer she had her lips pressed against his. Of course she couldn't resist nibbling on those delicious lips either. Her body pressed close to Ruvel's, allowing her a different kind of relief. It was relief nonetheless. This had been what she needed. This taste of such a gorgeous mage. Masha felt her fear pushed back by something else. Something stronger. A hunger for this man.

She pulled away, frightened by the intensity of that hunger. She did not like Ruvel. She was only using him for this job and some much needed recess from fear. Yet...her tongue swept over her lips as she looked at Ruvel. The tunnel wasn't done yet. "Sorry. I need this until the tunnel is done. You can hate me all you like. Masha lowered her head once again. Her fingers tangled in Ruvel's hair, accidentally pushing the hoodie off his head. This time the kiss was gentle, something more the goody mage's speed. She had to admit she might have been a little too rough with the first...five frantic kisses. Hopefully, he had enjoyed them anyway. Masha continued kissing Ruvel until she felt the wind against her legs. The tunnel was ending. That was not disappointment welling inside her. No way. She did not wanna keep kissing him.

The redhead pulled back, knowing that she probably had that well kissed look. Swollen lips, rosy cheeks, lowered eyelids and slightly out of breath. Masha tried not to care whether Ruvel liked that look on her or not. The boat bumped into the dock. Masha scrambled to get out, stopping with a shriek. It appeared as if the dock was soaked with blood and bodies were scattered about it. The bodies were what caused Masha to shriek. They carried the faces of people she knew. Just like that the bloody vision was gone. Giving herself a shake, Masha finished climbing out of the boat. "Listen, Ruvel, I'm sorry about that back there. I was freaking out and if I didn't find a way to calm down... bad things would have happened." She kept her back to him not wanting to see the expression on his face. This was too humiliating. "It's just...cold dark damp places are my number one least favorite places to be." Masha wasn't sure why she was explaining. Nor was she sure why she felt Ruvel was owed an explanation. She was a dark mage. She took what she wanted from who she wanted. Damn the consequences.

WC: 871
    Total: 3,756

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 23rd April 2018, 6:50 am

Ruvel looked to the other studying every minute detail from stance all the way to the micro expressions that she was giving or trying to hide. He had trained himself to be self aware of himself, who he was with and the surroundings it had been the only way he had survived his ordeal. He seen the glimmer of envy and jealousy from the other but he had no idea as to why, she had a guild who had raised her so they were her family right? they cared for each other like his guild did him and he them.. right? He took a deep breath and sighed knowing he was likely going to regret what he was about to do, he made a habit or remaining out of personal matters of others but she... she was still so different so broke his own rule for her come what may. "Miss Dymonrel..." he said not to sure if he should continue what he was wanting to stay after a long pause he looked up to her "I may be over stepping but I see the jealousy in your stance and envy in your eyes about my link with my family and company." he said wanting to back out but it was to late to stop now and he knew it. "If you aren't connected to your family and their concepts, perhaps you should leave the nest and explore... find something that's more suited to who you are as a person." he said rubbing his arm a little looking away "You could make connections and a family that shares your ideals." he said hoping that the other wouldn't be angry at him for giving advice.

Seeing her turning from him he stood there in silence for the longest time, he couldn't imagine what shame she was feeling falling back on such habits; when he fell back on his old habits his summons and brother taught him the error of his ways with additional training. He knew that it was hard to break such habits and even now he fell into bowing low, still following the same routine that he had as when he was raised inside the facility. It was something Cirven had been trying to break him out of but so far nothing had been working. "Please don't turn from me, there's no shame in doing what you did in front of me." he said calmly his eyes looking up "We all have habits that we can't escape no matter how hard we try, I know I've been trying to break my own but nothing has been working." he explained sighing he don't know why he was being open with this stranger, he believed it had to do with the faint markings on her body he knew they where similar due to that. "Please, lets forget it ever happened and move along." he wasn't going to take advantage of another's trauma he certainly wouldn't want his taken advantage of.

"There's no need to thank me, my words are the truth as I can not lie." he said looking back to her with his dual coloured eyes "We've been through more trauma, pain and horror than most veteran Rune Knights we don't need to be taking jabs at others pain when we've lived through it." he continued hoping the other could understand what he was trying to get at, he was trying his best to ease her but he was unsure if he was explaining well enough. Usually when he was giving talks it was as a vice president and correcting someones way of thinking or giving someone into trouble, it wasn't what he liked to do but he would protect his home like it protected him even from those within it. "I apologise if I didn't say things right but I am trying my best but pep talks aren't my strong suit unless for a customer when I know what to expect... this is different... it's personal.. sensitive." his own wounds hadn't healed, he knew Cirven's hadn't so he guessed hers where just as fresh as theirs.

Now sat on the demonically possessed swan boat in what could only be described as a nightmare of a ride, he closed his eyes holding the other close trying to be the support for them both the best he could but even he didn't do well in the dark. It was a sign he was sick or that a blood moon was coming and would need medicine, he hated the stuff but not because it was medicine but because it was in a needle and it was injected to either the pupil of his eyes or directly into his spine at the nape of his neck. Regardless of which what it was done it was painful and freaked him the hell out. 'I need to keep calm, for her and myself...' he reminded himself silently in his mind, on hearing her words his face gave a confused look but before he could open his eyes her lips where already forcefully on his. He dislike this, he hated touch in general as in his experience it brought nothing but pain unless he initiated it; this felt like he was being forced to do something he didn't want to be but it wasn't like he could run even if she wasn't on his lap they where in a demonic swan boat in a tunnel of love telling a freaky version of the Hansel and Gretel story. He wanted to stop her but at the same time he felt paralysed unsure why. 'Stop.. please stop... I don't want this...' he thought to himself but then he realised it was his own 'teachings' that had him how he currently was.

Feeling her tongue glide hungrily across his lips gracefully as if it was ice-cream, he opened his eyes his face was still it's gentle self his eyes on the other hand were now completely different from how they always had been. He was fighting back the need to have welling tears, his eyes showing panic but at the same time he held her close like a doll that had been manipulated into doing what it needed to. His eyes turned away at her words "I'm unable to hate." he whispered quietly unsure if the other had heard him or not, regardless between the dark and how she had acted towards him he was nothing more than a good little doll, obediently sitting allowing himself to be toyed with by the other. he was about to say something but before he could she kissed him again, to his surprise this time she was gentle with him this time but it was to late as he was already in a panic internally. He could hear his summons but it was more like they were speaking through a wind tunnel so couldn't make out a single word of what they where saying to him.

As his hood from his top fell he wanted to move his hand to put it back up but he was afraid he would get punished for not satisfying the order of the other, where it had never been uttered in his mind it was clear.. he was to give up all of safety and protections so that she could feel safe, secure and protected. Now as the ride was coming to an end he wondered if he forfiled his role to her, fearing there would be a punishment if the answer had been no. He didn't make direct eye contact with the other "I hope I forefilled my purpose to you" he whispered quietly, did he hate how he felt at current? Yes as it was like being back at the facility all of the hard work to break him free of how he was trained to behave in one selfish act of another. Ruvel stood and made his way of the demonic swan boat "I don't mean to overstep but... I... I..." he was scared like he was afraid to speak against her actions "I could have given light or got us from the boat.." he was going to add had you asked instead of taken but decided it wasn't worth getting in trouble over.

His eyes went wide as he seen the docks covered in blood pulling back his breathing laboured, if that wasn't bad enough he water that the had just went around in was a deep carmine red. There was so much blood he started to hyperventilate and didn't know why he was reacting in such a manner, his mind was to panicked between what had just happened in the tunnel and what had happened in the tunnel and what he was seeing to remember why he was going how he was. As with his companion no sooner than the image was there than it had vanished causing him to calm a little "T.. think nothing of it, lets move on." he was clearly shaken but trying to calm himself, if this was a fun day out for all the family then they had some issues as this was nightmare fuel in the extreme to the young mage. He started to walking away from the tunnel of love, more like tunnel of nightmares if you where to ask him. "We could try the roller coaster if you like." he asked the music and lights both loud and bright to him, he could happily leave this place and think nothing of it but he was a professional and would see it through.

Biting his lip he took the others hand and walked in the direction of where they had seen the roller coaster on the map, even from afar it was strange to him as he heard happy wails of people feeling the rush of moving so fast. "I thought we where the only ones here..." he said looking to Masha unsure if her hearing was as sensitive as his own "There are people on the roller coaster." he explained starting to move forward once more, when they got to the ride it was in motion and there where indeed people on it. They seemed to be having so much fun but Ruvel had a bad feeling at the pit of his stomach, the information he had been told was that there would be no one else here so then started to wonder what was going on. He stopped once more before they got to the ticket booth as the once gleeful wails turned into that of fear and terror his dual coloured eye watching as the carts came flying off and landed not to far from them, he seen how part of the roller coasters frame came with them. It was easy to see that the frame was rusted and not well maintained "Those poor souls..." he whispered, they had signed their death warrant the moment they had gotten on that ride and hadn't even known it, regardless of their age or gender. Before long the gruesome scene before them was gone, the ride had fixed itself and speaking from excited people could be heard from the ticket booth.

He recognised these people from the tragedy that he had just seen a few minutes before, the youngest passenger looking around eight years old just passing the height test. He wanted to tell them to stop, to not go on... that it was dangerous but he knew these where memories of the past trapped here so no amount of pleading or begging with or to them would change a damned thing. He felt so powerless and it showed in his eyes as these people where doomed to relive that deadly ride over and over again, only to know the panic in the last minutes as they felt the beams and supports shake, bend and inevitably break. Unlike what had happened in the tunnel of love this manifestation didn't fade and the people got on, strapped in and safety checks done before it went off towards the inevitable dark fate they would meet. On the ground he seen a few things shining kneeling he noticed they where picture lacrima upon picking one up he seen the image within and could only drop it, it was the eight year old boy with his mother their faces twisted in fear as they came to the realisation the fate that was to befall them. "W.. we should find another ride.." he whispered standing dusting off his white hakama before lifting his hood once more letting her choose their next destination.

Word count: 2'104
    Total word count: 6'518

Betrayal

Masha
    Masha

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Masha 23rd April 2018, 8:59 pm

Masha felt something indescribable as Ruvel called out her jealousy over his connection with his family. How dare he? She was about to huff in indignation. "I..." She wasn't sure if she could really dispute his point. She didn't really feel at home in Savage Skull. If anything she felt ostracized, different because she had been on both sides. She knew what it was like to be the abuser and the abused. Neither had been particularly fun but it was all she knew. Ruvel was merely pointing out, rather bluntly, what no one else had had the balls to point out. Masha crossed her arms over her chest as she contemplated his words. Could she leave Savage Skull? Find a place that would be right for her? A family that could love her for who she was? "I don't know what my ideals are, Ruvel. I only know what everyone has told me. I never thought to explore outside those lines." She frowned not sure why she revealed that tidbit of information. It was rare that she revealed anything so personal about herself.

Masha looked over her shoulder at Ruvel and smiled wetly. The smile was meant to hide her pain from him, make him think that she was alright and he didn't need to worry. She was pretty sure it failed miserably too. She wiped away her tears as best she could. "You've seen me at my most vulnerable, Mr. Ruvel. That cannot be easily forgotten." She listened to his words, her mouth quirking only slightly. Masha was still pale, trying her best to cheer up for his benefit. She didn't want to bring down the entire mood with her past. Weirdly it was the last thing he said that had Masha perking up a bit. Ruvel wasn't good at being personal either. She could also see a ghost of pain in his features as he spoke. Had he gone through something similar to her? Her harden heart softened ever so slightly towards this mysterious stranger. No matter how she tried to fight it, Ruvel was slipping past every wall she had ever thrown up to protect herself. "I think you did a wonderful job, Ruvel. Thank you for trying to cheer me up. Also..." Masha skipped past him, looking alluringly over her shoulder. "I'll always thank you for kindness. It's a rarity in my life and quite appreciated when it comes up." She flashed him a smile.

As they stepped onto the dock and Masha's fear receded, the full consequences of her actions hit her without warning. Her mind could fully grasp what she had done to Ruvel without the fear fogging it up. Her knees gave out within three steps causing Masha to slump onto the wooden boards. Her arms wrapped around herself and she curled into herself away from Ruvel. She was rocking back and forth, muttering to herself. "Just like him, just like him, just like him..." Her teeth nibbled nervously on her thumbnail. She couldn't believe she had done that to Ruvel. Taken without asking, scared him, clearly hurt him and reverted him to a state he clearly hated. Everything the Incubus had done to her. Masha's tears ran down her face as her chest began to hurt. She fisted her hand over it as she bent over, pressing her forehead to the wood. "Ruvel...There is no excuse. I'm sorry....I'll leave now. I don't want to cause you any...any more pain." She said clearly, though her voice was a little muffled from her position. Masha cleared her throat as she tried to finish. "I took when I should have asked. Forced when I should have carefully administered. I wish to the gods you could hate me. I'm despicable. You're not a toy, not at my disposal. You have feelings and I callously disregarded them. Forgive my impudence."

Masha climbed slowly to her feet. Her gaze studiously avoided Ruvel's face. She felt as if she didn't deserve to look upon such beauty, such handsome divinity again. When he suggested the roller coaster, she nodded but only because it was on the way to the gate. She walked behind Ruvel and slightly to the left. The place of the official mistress. She only kept her hand in his if he held on tightly enough to keep her hand. Masha dug her teeth into her bottom lip as they walked toward the attraction. "I don't hear anything..." She said keep her gaze away from Ruvel's when he looked back at her. When they reached the roller coaster, Masha gently tugged her hand from Ruvel's if he still held it. She was about to speak when the coaster played out its deadly tale. Masha's hand covered her mouth as she watched it play out again. This was the devil's playground. She was glad she would be done with it.

"Yes choose another ride, Ruvel. I'll be taking my leave of this place. I have no desire to harm you again and there is no telling what we might run into here. I bid you farewell and luck in your endeavors from here on out. I don't believe we shall meet again." Masha bowed in his direction and began for the front gates. It was a pity that she wouldn't be paid for this disastrous night. However, in her own eyes, she had failed beyond any measure and did not deserve to be paid for it. Masha had acted like him which was unforgivable. It was hard to resist the urge to look over her shoulder at Ruvel. Would he run after her? Surely not. She had reverted him to the days of being ... what had he said? fulfilling a purpose?... being a doll or a tool then. There was no way he would come after her. Not that he could change her mind on this matter anyway. He was only a goody goody. Masha rubbed her chest as it began to ache once again. Stupid heart. Why couldn't it stop bothering her? There was no way Ruvel was the one. She refused. Besides Masha needed to let him go before she did anymore damage. Tears fell down her face but Masha studiously ignored them. She was not acknowledging tears for Ruvel.

WC: 1045
    Total WC: 4,801

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 12:50 am