Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Tale Of Inebriation [Open to all]

Salohcin Zeravla
    Salohcin Zeravla

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Crystal Swan
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Father...Sort of...
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Winds Of Giza
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

A Tale Of Inebriation [Open to all] Empty A Tale Of Inebriation [Open to all]

Post by Salohcin Zeravla 24th March 2018, 10:55 pm

Salo sits down at the bar on the Crystalli. He's tired, and needs a drink. Yet, he can't muster up the strength to order one, and passes out.

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Tale Of Inebriation [Open to all] Empty Re: A Tale Of Inebriation [Open to all]

Post by 88 24th March 2018, 11:43 pm

How was it possible to be aboard a flying ship, yet feel firmly anchored to the ground and in a city that had anything and everything feasibly imaginable to comfortable living? It was a luxury Theo never took for granted, having lived in the desert of squalor for years before this. Walking the streets seemed like a privilege he didn't deserve, but would never ever deny. It was an utopia in the clouds, pretty much crime free with every walkway, main or alley, kept pridefully free of litter. Every turn offered new sounds of music, new scents from bakers and chefs, and the clanking of carving tools and painting pallet knives alike. Perhaps because of the company he usually kept, Theo was even aware of the abundance of flora everywhere; hanging from under windows, cascading from rooftops, and bursting from cracks in mortar.

Speaking of mortar, his feet lead him to his aimed destination. It was a quaint muted red clay brick and mortar building smooshed between a popular noodle restaurant and a performance art gallery. The roof sloped down at a weird angle, and the windows were gorgeous stain glass depictions of the guild symbol in blue and green hues. The heavy wooden door seemed hand carved and possessed a smaller stained glass window to match the other two. Lively music filtered out. Someone was playing a guitar and singing live inside!

The pep in his step betrayed his thirst for celebration. He'd had another good day of treasure hunting, and it'd been quite a while since he'd afforded himself the pleasure of relaxing with a drink. Theo wasn't the type to merely look for alcohol, though. It was the lively atmosphere he yearned for. It was a great place to meet a cornucopia of people, and the young man was the rowdy type anyway. Last time he drank had been for a much more somber reason, so he planned to replace that memory with a better one among his guild peers! Energetic hands gripped the locally smithed door handle, and before he could take another full breath he bursted in. "Yoooo!" he called to the strangers inside, hoping to make a good impression.

Literally sliding up onto the bar with his bum, he threw an arm into the air. "I'll have....whatever he's having!" he yowled with a grin, pointing to a red-head's drink before he noticed the man passed out nearby. "Er, unless it's what he had..." he amended his order. After a pause of too brief consideration, he poked the blond man's head. "Hey buddy. You okay?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Tale Of Inebriation [Open to all] 65698_s
    Salohcin Zeravla
    Salohcin Zeravla

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Tale Of Inebriation [Open to all] Empty Re: A Tale Of Inebriation [Open to all]

Post by Salohcin Zeravla 25th March 2018, 12:00 am

He groans. "Ughhhh." Salo lifts his head, holding it in a pain. He wonders how he could have gotten so exhausted just from walking around. "Uh, lemme get some Corovian Brandy." Salo turns to the man sitting next to him. "Oh. Hi. Was that you poking me? Sorry. I've been pretty tuckered out. I'm Salo. I just joined the guild." He outstretches his arm for a handshake.

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 25th March 2018, 1:47 am

Theo took his hand and shook it, tilting his head. "Theo," he provided, hopping off the bar and onto a stool beside Salo. His drink arrived and he took a sip. Oh, rum. That was a surprise. "Welcome to Crystal Swan. It's the best," he grinned, leaning forward to rest his elbows on the bar. He was almost always filled to the brim with energy, so being so sapped like his guy seemed almost foreign. He must have worked hard.

"If you're so tired, why are you here? A tavern isn't very...sleeping conducive. I mean, unless you only sleep well with a lot of noise...and if that's the case, you can program your bedroom to be noisy like this but you get to lay down in a bed," Theo suggested, taking another sip of his rum. He cringed a little at the bitterness, so he turned to the bartender with the frizzy orange hair and waved. "Can I have some cherries?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Salohcin Zeravla
    Salohcin Zeravla

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Salohcin Zeravla 25th March 2018, 1:59 pm

"Well, alcohol tends to make me sleepy, when I'm already in a state of exhaustion. Also, really? I can program my room?" He takes the brandy given to him, and sips from it. It reminds him of some old tundra he had visited, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Salo turns, and sees the person with the guitar. He wonders how he could not have noticed them, or hear them.

After some swigs from the pint of brandy, Salo gets up from the tavern, and walks over to where the person with the guitar is sitting. He sits across from the guitarist. He listens to the music, and he seemed to enjoy the music, but it was obvious something was bothering him. He then snapped out of his trance, and continues to drink and listen.

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by 88 30th March 2018, 1:52 am

"Penny for your thoughts?" Theo asked, following him though really it might have been weird to do so. He just wasn't completely used to people getting up and moving mid conversation unless they meant for the other person to follow. After his initial words to the troubled looking fellow, he chuckled to himself. "I've always wanted to say that," he grinned, kicking back in a chair next to Salo and downing his rum. He was a bit of a lightweight, so he was already starting to feel a bit...soft?

"But seriously, Salo, what's bothering you? I might not be a bartender, but I'm just as able to listen to whatever you need to get off your chest," Theo offered, though he did fall quiet after that. A passing waitress with a tray retrieved his glass, so he ordered something a little more fruity and sweet. She returned with that, so he sipped that and enjoyed the interesting music and the general laid back atmosphere of the tavern. There seemed to be a little of a haze in the room, but it wasn't cigarette smoke. There was a fog machine somewhere, giving the place a vanilla scent and a faux gritty feel.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 2:22 am