Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!]

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 5
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!] Empty The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!]

Post by 88 23rd March 2018, 8:21 pm

Aboard the Crystalli was an interesting place to say the least. One could really never leave the ship and probably live a full and interesting life, perhaps even more so than the average person since the ship was nearly always moving and offering new sights to keep things fresh. There were plenty of skyscrapers texturizing the skyline, one of which was a popular spot to hang out. It had the best view of both the ship's landscape and the cloud-dotted land below, so it was a great place to both reflect, mingle, and celebrate! The rooftop was a lovely expanse of lush grasses and a rainbow assortment of healthy flowers. The field of flowers held several pagoda structures, also covered in flowering vines and housing comfy seating for those who don't wish to lay in the flowering fields. In the corner of the roof, near where the stair entrance is, there's a café area offering the full gambit of tastes, both liquid and edible.

Life was generally a celebration for Theo these days. With a stable place to live and two really good, non-backstabbing friends, he could truly enjoy the art of treasure hunting. Currently he sat in a bed of aubrieta, a cushiony expanse of tiny violet blooms. In his lap was a jade dragon statue detailed in gold, and in his hands was a plate with a piece of chocolate cake. The shiny enthusiast was munching away happily, having a party by himself for now. Eyes eyes scanned down below, imagining the clouds as floofy animals or gold coins as they slowly roamed to reveal patches of cerulean sea. It may have been a little weird, but he was grinning, unable to keep his joy off his mug despite being quite alone in the public space. Hopefully his friends would join him in time. He didn't enjoy being alone. That was one of the reasons he chose to hang out in open spaces, hoping to mingle with his guild mates.

Before he could get too lost in his thoughts, his treasure made a bizarre whirring sound. He tilted his head down slightly, but his eyes no more reached the dragon before it sprang up and busted him right in the chin. "GAH!" he cried, reeling backward into the flowers enough to puff petals up around him. Through miraculous concentration, dazed Theo managed to save his precious cake, but now he was in the conundrum of the century. Potentially lose his sweet, sweet cake, or lose the priceless statue bebopping away from him on mechanical legs toward the steep drop off to the city below. "H-HALP!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!] 65698_s
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!] Empty Re: The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!]

Post by Eden Knox 23rd March 2018, 9:03 pm

Humming quietly, Rin skipped happily through the streets of the Crystalli. It was a beautiful new day, and Rin was excited to spend the day with her fluffy bunny-cat friend. They had planned to sit and watch the world go by from the edge of the ship. It may have seemed a bit boring to some people, but Rin wanted nothing more than to learn new things about the world that she lived in. Being on a flying ship made it so much easier to see new things, so she took advantage of it as much as she possibly could. Lily came along to tell her about things that she didn't understand, and also so that she wasn't lonely.

"This is going to be so fun!" Rin cheered, looking to her pet with enthusiasm. "I wonder what we're going to see today! Come on! Let's hurry, Lily!" She squealed, bouncing impatiently. Lily rolled her eyes, a fond smile flickering across her face. "Now hold on just a minute, dear! There's no need to rush! The world isn't just going to suddenly disappear, now is it?" The bunny-cat lectured. Nodding, Rin smiled sweetly. "I guess you're right. I'm just excited to get there as soon as possible." She admitted, a bit embarrassed by her child-like behavior.

As soon as she opened her mouth to speak once again, Rin was cut off by a sudden call for help. Her head snapping upwards and her eyes widening, she searched for the source of the scream. It seemed to have come from the top of one of the tall buildings. "I-Is someone falling?! O-Oh dear! Lily c'mon!" Rin yelled, looking to her pet. Lily nodded and grabbed onto Rin's shirt, lifting her up to the top of the skyscraper. Looking around frantically, she saw a man laying in a bed of flowers. "S-Sir are you okay!" She asked, running towards him. As soon as she noticed that it was Theo, and that he seemed to be unharmed, she calmed down a bit. Then what was the problem? She strained her eyes to see what he was looking so nervously at, and noticed that one of his treasures seemed to be running away towards the edge of the building. Taking a few steps forward, she grabbed the little trinket with ease.

Rin turned back around to face her treasure hunting friend and glared, a fire in her pinkish brown eyes. "You scared me half to death AND interrupted my trip to see the world because of THIS?!" She yelled, thrusting the treasure in his face. Grumbling, she handed it to him and began to turn away, when she noticed something in his hand. Was that... "Cake?" she asked, her expression quickly changing from one of anger to one of curiosity. She approached him again and studied the delicious looking treat. "I think I'll be taking this as payment for my heroic deeds, thank you very much." She said, her mouth curving upwards into a devilish smirk. Sitting down next to him, she began to devour it, a glimmer of pure bliss in her eyes.  
    coded by benetnasch of THQ

Name::
    Rin Mayou

Notes:
    N/A

Tags:
    @tagged

Words:
    N/A

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!] I2D4CIg

Moderator- Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Candy Witch
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2,545,552

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!] Empty Re: The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!]

Post by 88 17th April 2018, 2:49 pm

theo silversong
    Crystal Swan || Sugar Squad || Social

"M-My cake..." Theo pouted, making half-hearted grabby hands at his lost delicious treat before resigning to his fate and dropping his head. After a few moments of silence to pout more and mourn his cake, his hands gripped the troublesome trinket and he turned his eyes on Rin once more. "I'm sorry I interrupted your trip to see the world..." he drawled, unintentionally pulling puppy dog eyes on her in hopes she would forgive him. He hated making his friends angry. It may be a somewhat childish understanding of friendship, but his past experiences with bad friends stressed him that the least little thing could lead to his new ones leaving him as well, which was terrifying. He'd like to think he was worth more than that to them, but he'd been wrong before.

Determined to right his wrong, he scrambled onto his knees and angled himself toward her. He leaned forward, a comically intense expression of determination on his face. "What can I do to make it you, Rin?" The sweetly asked, imploring her to give him a command of some sort. He looked silly, propped up on his knees and frozen there, looking like an overgrown flower in the sea of buds. Well, except he wasn't the right color and he didn't sway gracefully in the light breeze that seemed a package deal with their altitude. So maybe he was more like a rock in an ocean of rainbow blooms...always out of place, Theo.

Notes: Notes and stats go here if you use them. It will scroll if you write too much.

ivyleaf33 of FTRP

The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!] 65698_s
    Eden Knox
    Eden Knox

She wolf

She wolf

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- The Completionist- Helper- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by Eden Knox 23rd April 2018, 8:56 pm

Puppy dog eyes?! Her only weakness! Trying her best to keep a pout firmly planted on her face, she scrunched her nose up a bit. Boy was it hard to stay angry when he looked at her with such a cute and sad expression! His words broke her down, causing a heavy sigh to escape from her lips. "It's okay, really. I'd rather spend time with you anyways." She grumbled, sliding the cake that she had partly devoured back towards him. "We can share this, if you want. But I want the part with the frosting!" It was quite a specific request, but the frosting was her favorite part! If she was going to share it, then she was going to keep all of it to herself! Reaching out a hand to squeeze her friend's cheek, she smirked. "Now stop giving me that pouty face! It's not fair!"

Reclining back into the field of flowers, she looked up at the sky that moved at a steady pace. It was nice being on a flying ship like this, sometimes, even though it would often make her motion sickness act up. Oh gosh... Just the thought of it made her feel queasy. Trying to distract herself, she turned to look at Theo, who was now clutching the treasure she had just rescued not that long ago. "So what have you been up to? Treasure hunting I'm assuming. Where did you get that one?" The young girl inquired, genuinely intrigued by the shiny dragon trinket. She had never seen anything like it before, but, I guess that made sense. It was a treasure after all. "Did you have to risk your life in some deep cavern? Or a haunted temple?" She joked, a small giggle rumbling in her throat. She really had no idea what it was like to hunt treasure, so it was nice to hear from her treasure obsessed teammate from time to time.
    coded by benetnasch of THQ

Name::
    Rin Mayou

Notes:
    N/A

Tags:
    @tagged

Words:
    Social

The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!] I2D4CIg

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 15th May 2018, 3:19 pm

..to control the storm I must..

Words: 526
    Tags: —

a tempest's tale: unexalted fear
    MASTERY
    "Control thy emotions to control thy strength!"
    It'd been a while since Ao had set aside time to himself. Bordering on the very edges of sanity, dedicating himself to the laborious task of job-fulfillment. It was times like these where he could relax, wandering the gardens of the floating Crystalli. Colourful flashes of green and blue, where the skies and shrubbery coalesced to create a beautiful and relaxing scenery that put all of Ao's stresses at ease. His eyes fluttered from closed to open, his body threatening to give way to a long and well-deserved sleep. It wasn't until a strangely familiar delicatessen fluttered through the wind in the form of a simple smell. Chocolate layered upon chocolate. Brown delight, cocoa goodness! He could smell it now! It was close, who dared indulge in such beauty without him?!

sniff, sniff!

Icicles trickled along Ao's fingertips as the atmosphere grew cold around him. Snowy flakes and shards of ice decorated his once pale skin as his own magic began to kick in unintentionally. His body blazed into action, shaking the snow and ice off his figure though the cold atmosphere remained; a sad side-effect of his unrelenting happiness.

His body, ironically, blazed into action as he rushed forwards; bursting through a plethora of trees, leaves rustling and bursting in his path as Ao cleaved his way forwards, desperate to find the god-like smell that teased his noses with chocolaty goodness. Two figures soon faded into view.

A petite, pink-haired girl. I'd be head over heels if she wasn't so small.. Ao thought to himself, whilst identifying her partner in crime. He carried an item so beautiful that it's appearance matched the feeling of elation Ao envisaged when he first smelt the cake only a few moments ago. A gleaming golden dragon, a small trinket clearly of some value. Ao's eyes flashed with images of dollar signs for a moment before switching his mindset back to the task at hand.

"THE CAKE!"

Ao exclaimed, almost a little too loudly. His voice boomed as his eyes set sight on it. There it lay in the pink-haired girl's hands; still, by the gods, intact and uneaten. His exclamation carried forth a wave of happiness that unfortunately translated into an unexpected change of conditions. The once sunny and beautiful landscape transformed into a snowy tundra, a large snowflake descending rapidly from the darkening sky above.

"NO! THE CAKE!"

It was too late, the snowflake had landed, drenching the cake it had fallen on top of with a layer of white ice.

"NOOOOO!"

Ao lost his cool, bursting out of the leaves whilst abandoning his cool persona to approach the two individuals ahead of him. Whilst closing the gap between them, he'd taken a moment to identify the other of the group; having been momentarily distracted by the visage of cocoa greatness. A sleek-looking fellow, black haired and piercing blue eyes that certainly didn't match his almost goofy and calm demeanour. Ao's eyes narrowed for a moment before shaking his head, abandoning his identification to proceed with much more important matters!

"Damn it all... it was so young.."

Ao said, wiping at his eyes without seriously acknowledging the two.

stats:

•  DIRECTORY

The Popular Spot [Open to Everyone!] CNMQ731

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:41 am