Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Getting an iJac[Job:iLac-Solo]

Ruben Seranus
    Ruben Seranus

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Jupiter
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 312.5

Getting an iJac[Job:iLac-Solo] Empty Getting an iJac[Job:iLac-Solo]

Post by Ruben Seranus 17th March 2018, 4:24 pm

Ruben ran around the Neutral Grounds,just outside the border. "I can't wait to get this iJac!"Ruben said. "It's iLac not iJac,you idiot." a voice in his head said. "Oh." Ruben then stopped running around. "Too much running. Bad idea," he wheezed out. "Also,random voice in my head. That was just rude." He was probably getting stared at. Scratch that,he is getting stares from all around. "Time to go to that factory and get an iMac," Ruben said,mispronouncing iLac once again. He made a small little ball of electricity and juggled it around. As soon as he stepped on the area for the Neutral Grounds,the ball disappeared,but Ruben was still doing the juggling motion,which got him more stares. "Hey! Where did my ball go?" Ruben asked to no one in particular. He looked around confused,for a minute before finally realizing."OH. They must've disabled me magic. Probably for safety reasons. I just need to pick up my iAnt." "How did you get iAnt? That is a completely different word,"that same voice said. "Okay rude voice in my head. Do you know where to go?"Ruben said slightly irritated. "The signs should tell you. They're everywhere." Ruben turned around to look at a sign. "Factory is North. Okay,off we go." It took only 10 minutes for Ruben to get distracted by a squirrel. "HEY! STUPID SQUIRREL! WHY ARE YOU THROWING THESE DISGUSTING NUTS AT ME?" Ruben yelled. The squirrel threw another nut at him. "Why you little!" Ruben climbed up the tree and grabbed the squirrel. "I'll squeeze the life out of you" Ruben squeezed the squirrel,increasing pressure every second. "This is taking too long." Ruben said,then opened his mouth,revealing sharp teeth. He bit down on the squirrel and tasted the blood. It tasted...disgusting. "Oh god. What the..this is disgusting. What the...heck." Ruben gagged. That,was a bad idea. Moving on. Another 10 minutes later,Ruben gets distracted again by a dog. "Oh look! A puppy!" The dog was almost the size of a full grown buffalo. Makes you wonder what type of "dogs" Ruben has been seeing. He reached down to pet the dog when another dog,about half the first dog's size comes in. Than another comes in,a fourth of the first dogs size. Than one after another dogs came in,until the last dog was the size of an actual puppy. "What the hell? Why are there so may dogs? Why are all the animals around here today weird? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ANIMALS?" Ruben just yelled out his questions. He glanced at the dogs again. "I'm going to leave you doggies here to do your...business,and I'm going to get my i....my lacrima." Ruben stepped back slowly from the dogs. Then,he went a little faster. Then,he busted out into a full blown sprint. "Gonna get that lacrima,gonna get out of here,and I'm going to get a pet. Not a dog. Those dogs scared me." Ruben said,before running right into a wall. He stood up and looked at a sign reading "iLacs here." Ruben grabbed one of them and looked at it. "This is it? AWESOME! It comes with a guide too!" Ruben said while picking up a small booklet. "Sorcerer's Weekly is on here?! Oh yes,I'm gonna love this thing! I want this one!" Ruben grabbed a different lacrima,this time it was more flat,but circular like a handheld mirror. It was about about 5-6 inches in diameter and 2 inches thick. "This one is perfect! I can see my reflection in it!" Ruben walked off to try to find the guild. Probably would've been faster if he could use his magic.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:20 am