Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie)

Post by Aria Beleren 30th March 2013, 8:14 am

Kyll looks at Yahiko. "I cook," she said. "It was something I learned that can be an easy way to forget about problems." She took another bite out of her apple and stared at the sky. She looked up and then sat up when Yahiko could say that they could go visit. She was right her family was now all the mages she had met over the time of her joining Eclipse Soul. She looked at Yahiko and smiled. "I would like that," she said telling a flat out lie. A thought hit her. She was really wanting some tea. "I know a tea shop here that has a great selection. Let's go," Kyll said getting up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie)

Post by Dragofox 30th March 2013, 8:33 am

Nice..you can cook.Well,I'll get a good wife th- Yahiko's sentence was stopped by Aquila.Kyaaa! She reminded Yahiko of Kyll's nosebleeding problems.Yahiko got a bit worried,and prepared for anything.He hopes that she wouldn't hear,too.Kuwa.kyaa. Kuro told something to Yahiko,to which he suspects Kyll of something.She was..lying.She had told a lie about being happy to meet her siblings.However,Yahiko attempts to ignore it,as he wanted to know her better first.Thanks for telling,Kuro,but stay cool first.No alerts. Yahiko whispered to Kuro,to which he tends to listen to.Kuro flew and landed on Kyll's head,taking a nap on her.Well,tea?Let's go! Yahiko started his conversation with Kyll,smiling as he follows her to the tea shop she said she favor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie) - Page 2 KFGWJhK
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 30th March 2013, 5:00 pm

Kyll smiled as she led the way to the tea shop. She happily ate her apple. Then as she began to walk away the word "wife" was heard. Kyll's hand gripped hard enough to cause a small explosion of apple pulp in her hand. Her aura began to glow a faint yellow. Her eyes opened. She took some deep breaths.

"You are my good wife... You are mine, you belong to me..." were quotes she heard in her head. Kyll's eyes opened and the went from green to yellow. She continued to breathe slow deep breaths.

Shut up! she thought sending the voice away. The dirt began to float around her. Her covered ponytail began to raise because of the rising power within her. Kyll shook her head as the aura depleted. She finally controlled her unneeded anger and her body returned to normal. Her eyes faded from it's glowing yellow to her glowing green eyes. She closed them and smiled as she turned around to Yahiko. "The tea shop is near by," she said walking up to a small hole in the wall shop. She opened the door and revealed a pungent and happy smell of spices. There were people sitting at tables with tea sets. She pointed to an empty table. "Let's sit there and order." The table was next to shelf that was showcasing tea sets of many different types. "The way this shop works is you pick out the cup you wish to drink out of. The owner here believes that people prefer different tea cups because of their personalities."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 30th March 2013, 5:25 pm

Yahiko stuttered when he saw Kyll in her probable rage.Magic energy scattered nearby and was sourced from her.What the.. Yahiko said,backing away slowly.Kuro and Aquila wanted to fly towards her,maybe to calm her down,but Yahiko stopped them.No..don't. Yahiko said,grabbing the dragons by their wings.Kyll was unlikely releasing her magic without control,and that worries him.Aquila and Kuro went on with their worried faces.Sweat passed through his forehead and down to his chin.Yahiko was not scared,he was just worried about Kyll.But,much to his pleasure,Kyll managed to get a hold of herself.Arriving at the tea shop,Yahiko went on and chose a cup with a fire dragon design on it.I want this. Yahiko said,acting like a small kid that got himself a big ice cream.Aquila and Kuro fought for the same cup,starting a sibling fight between them.Guys,calm down.. Yahiko said,sipping his tea.The fight ended eventually,and Kuro was the one to give up and find other cup.Yahiko turned his focus on Kyll,asking So,mind telling me what happened just now?Well,if you don't want to tell,it's okay.

A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie) - Page 2 KFGWJhK
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 30th March 2013, 6:32 pm

Kyll looked at Yahiko, he picked a cup with a fire mark on it. Kyll looked at the shelf and picked out a cup in the shape of a lotus flower. She held it and looked closely at it. She always picked a lotus flower. To her it meant purification. Being born in murky waters, the lotus grows as a beautiful flower. Though her waters weren't all that murky, Kyll's past was. On top of that, the cup was white. Meaning purification of the mind and spirit. Kyll kept the spiritual meaning close to her heart. Just as her mentor taught her. Her thoughts were then interrupted by Yahiko's question.

"I am not the mage that you make me out to be," she said looking at him. "I have a past that I am not proud of." Kyll left it at that. Her hands gripped around the cup.

Suddenly a waitress came up to the two. She had green hair in pig tails and she wore a maid outfit. She bowed to the two and spoke, "Welcome back Master, Mistress... What would you like today?"

Kyll giggled changing the subject. "The owner also has a maid fetish. Please bring a pot of cherry blossom tea," she said happily. "Thank you very much."

The waitress nodded and bowed. "The pleasure is all mine, Mistress," she said and walked away.

Kyll then opened her eyes and gave a serious look. "I'm not welcome to many crowds mainly because of my past. Eclipse Soul took me in with out question..." Kyll looked at her cup. The waitress came up to the two and sat the tea pot down then bowed and walked away. She poured the tea in her cup and moved it over to Yahiko. "They took me in, but I lied about everything to them." Kyll looked Yahiko in the eyes. There was a green glow to them and it seemed like they pierced through his soul. "I'm a sinner and I always will be. There is nothing to argue about it."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 30th March 2013, 6:58 pm

Yahiko's face got serious.He listened to Kyll's answer.He didn't know that Kyll had such a dark background.Yahiko sighed,looking away.Aquila and Kuro had finished their tea,and are enjoying special treats from the workers.I'm sorry..i didn't know.. Yahiko gave Kyll his condolences.The serious,sad face Kyll gave had given him a feeling of guilt.I never should've asked. He thought to himself,guilty getting on him.Yahiko did not sip his tea to it's last,because he lost the appetite to.He put the cup on the table,and looked at Kyll's expression.It was..piercing.He did not know how to react,or even how to make the topic change.Sadly,Yahiko looked down,hiding his guilty face from her.Kyll..sorry for asking.. was all he could say.The guilt was overwhelming,but suddenly the dragons flew around them,seemingly trying to ease the situation.Yahiko sighed,glad that at least the dragons did something for him.Thanks guys. He said,winking his eye on them.He looked at Kyll,and proceeded to hold her hands.I never cared for what you come from.All matters is what you are now. He said, And also cause you can bake apples. Yahiko continued,joking.He giggled at his sentence,finally feeling happy,a little.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 30th March 2013, 7:04 pm

Kyll put an elbow on the table then leaned on her hand then smiled. Her eyes slowly closed and stayed shut. She noticed the guilt on his face. Kyll didn't want him to feel unwelcomed to her. So as a way to brighten up the situation she looked at his cup. Fire... He must be a hot head... but he seems to be able to filter his words and not say things on his mind... Kyll put the lotus cup down on the table and pushed her glasses up. "So why did pick your cup?"

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 30th March 2013, 9:42 pm

Yahiko kept his mouth shut for a while.Kyll had asked him why he took the fire designated cup.Well..cause i like flames. Yahiko let out a silly answer,but he was being honest.True,Yahiko can be an idiot when it comes to responding something with a girl he likes.Well,actually,flame reminds me of the sun,which makes my day bright. Yahiko looked at Kyll,with an honest smile.But hey,who would've guess?i've found another sun for me,and she's right in front of me. Yahiko said,referring to Kyll.He's trying to bring development between them two,regardless of the possible nosebleed she will get.Aquila and Kuro looked at them teasingly,to which Yahiko giggled.No,seriously,you make my day bright too,Kyll. Yahiko continued his sentence,smiling wide.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 31st March 2013, 1:29 pm

Kyll shook her head shaking off the impending nosebleed on that remark. Kyll put her cup in the center of the table. She smiled and pointed her index finger at the cup. Her aura began to build, but she had worked on this trick for quite some time. She moved her finger around the cup making a yellow line with her finger. The line stayed there for a bit and began to wiggle about very slightly. She finished tracing the lines. After she was done, she made a perfect lotus blossom. "The lotus blossom means purification and to me... Second chances." She gave a warm smile. "A lotus blossom is born in waters dirtied up by mud, but when it blooms, it becomes a beautiful flower. I love the philosophy behind the lotus flower. My mentor taught me more about philosophy than about my magic. He only gave me the basics. Wear this suit.. it will keep you safe. Here's how to draw with light. Center yourself and all things are possible." Kyll tilted her head and smiled. "He said the Lotus flower is not only redemption, but a hard worker. Growing through so much murkiness and yet able to be so beautiful."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 31st March 2013, 3:41 pm

Yahiko nodded multiple times,listening to Kyll's philosophy about lotuses.hm..so..lotuses.. Yahiko said,interested.He thought over the truth Kyll had said.The lotuses did work hard to become as beautiful as they are;though living in a murky place.Seems like you learnt alot from your mentor. Yahiko continued,a serious,nore to a bit sad tone on his voice.I've never felt how it feels like to have real families,nor mentors. He told Kyll about him,remarking all the things Kyll had that he didn't.Aquila and Kuro looked at him in a rather sad expression too.Aquila,Kuro..of course you're my family..but you see,i really wanted to see how my parents looked like. Yahiko said,talking about the his deceased family.Yahiko soon shook the topic out of his mind,and tries to make the better out of the situation.Well,at least i've finally found someone that can bake apples. He said,trying to joke,but the sad tone still on his voice.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 31st March 2013, 6:21 pm

Kyll listened intently to all of his words. To Kyll, Yahiko was rather the brief spoken type. While she could say a paragraph in any subject, Yahiko was very nondescriptive. Kyll kept a blank look. She knew she was lucky to remember her mother's face. Her mother was the only person she sincerely loved. If there was anyone who could have made anything better, it was her mother. Kyll thought back. She looked exactly like her mother. All Kyll had to do was look into her cup of tea and see her reflection. There would be her mother. "Mr. Greaters," she said finally, "was not a good father. He made things very difficult on his daughters. In fact, he disowned one of his daughters for committing the ultimate betrayal." She said thinking aloud. She looked at her reflection in the lotus cup and opened her eyes slightly again revealing the sadness in it. "However, he committed a crime of handing his daughters off to people they didn't love." She looked at Yahiko and gave him the same fox masked smile. "I never want to go through that ever again."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 31st March 2013, 6:37 pm

Yahiko kept his mouth shut,listening to Kyll's story.He realized that he wasn't being descriptive enough.Maybe i'll have to stop telling her my stories.. Yahiko thought to himself,mocking on his indescriptive storytelling ability.The situation was a little tense,and Yahiko shook his head and tried to make a better situation out of this.Well,I'm done with the tea.Mind if we go somewhere else?Actually,i would like to see how you bake apples. Yahiko gave his opinion,wanting to learn how to bake apples and all.Aquila and Kuro flew towards him and landed inside his jacket,resting inside it.So..what do you say? Yahiko said,hoping to fix the mood.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 31st March 2013, 9:35 pm

Kyll finished her tea and placed the money down on the table. The waitress walked up and looked at her. "The owner wishes that you wouldn't pay, mainly because you give him your signature tea blends all the time. It's his way of thanking you, Mistress."

Kyll laughed. "This is to help him make ends meet, tell him I said thank you anyway." She nodded to the waitress and she got up. "I would be happy to bake you something. Lead the way."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 5th April 2013, 8:06 am

Wait,lead the way??you mean,go to my home for a bake?? Yahiko asked,suddenly getting awkwardly..awkward.He started to get nervous,and tried to hid it from Kyll.Well,my home's kinda.. Yahiko tried to get an idea for a lie,and Kuro spurt out tiny flames from his breath,trying to give Yahiko one.It's a bit burnt down.you know,dragons.. Yahiko lied,acting.He rolled his eyes towards the two dragons,winking at Kuro.He thanked Kuro for the idea he just gave.Uhm..why don't we go to yours? Yahiko suggested,hoping to avoid Kyll from getting to his house for the time being.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th April 2013, 2:39 pm

Kyll paused for a minute. She didn't really live anywhere. She was always out camping and hunting. A home was something meant to be stuck in. It was not free like the world outside. However, the outside world did have it's moments of anger. Kyll noted this when she was almost killed due to a mudslide. Kyll raised an eyebrow. How was she going to say this in any nicer language? Kyll thought it over and ran the scenarios in her head. She would say "Excuse me I have no home." Yahiko would look at her shocked. Wait a minute. Yahiko watched her a lot. He should know that she doesn't have a home. Wait a minute.... Yahiko watched her a lot. Stalker. Kyll shook her head as the thoughts ran through. Kyll giggled a bit and finally said her needed words, "Yahiko, I have no home. I usually sleep in the tavern of our guild if I am not out and about hunting."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 5th April 2013, 7:11 pm

You don't?well..that's too bad. Yahiko said,frowning.He looked down,guilty for his lie he had told just now.He was disappointed at his bad lying skills,and that the fact he might miss his chance to get baked apple cakes.Man.. he complained,sighing.Aquila pulled him by his sleeve,and told him something.Kuwa..kyaa~ Yahiko nods as he listens.Well..let's just head to my house then ... Yahiko said,a bit embarrassed.Aquila had tell him to just go with the truth.Yahiko started his steps,and offered Kyll to walk beside him.He looks at the sky,sighing at how would Kyll react at his so called home later.

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 5:19 pm