Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie)

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie) Empty A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie)

Post by Dragofox 25th March 2013, 8:00 pm

Yahiko played around with his dragons,Aquila and Kuro.I'm happier today then you two are. Yahiko remarked.Today would be his day of date.It's kinda awkward when Yahiko thinks of it,because he's quite the quiet person.Yahiko isn't experienced in this kind of things,but he had been reading books about love,which rised up his spirits a little.Yahiko ponders on how would his date look like,and how will she be mannered.Now,remember,be nice,okay? Yahiko reminded his dragons.kwaaa..kyawaa.. Aquila blabbered in a language only Yahiko seems to understand.Kuro,being a less talkative dragon,nodded in instance.Yahiko hopes that his dragons would stick up to his date,as that would mean that his dragons like her.Yahiko,suddenly getting nervous,gulped not in fear,but in excitement.He couldn't wait.Yahiko sat below the big shady tree in the middle of the Magnolia Park,enjoying an apple.Weirdly though,eventhough it was a date,Yahiko wore his usual daily outfit,consisting of a black jacket with cloud design on it.Yahiko wonders if his date would call him lame for this.
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie) Empty Re: A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie)

Post by Aria Beleren 25th March 2013, 8:29 pm

Kyll walked into the park. She had never really being in Magnolia City all the time. She couldn't even look at the letter she received. She stood at the entrance unsure what she would say. In fact, she was having the toughest time holding back her reactions to love. The whole scenario went like this:

((Flash backs are in italics))

Kyll walked up to the kitchen window and saw a dragon drop off a letter. She blinked and looked at the envelope. Her name was on the letter in neat hand writing. She opened it up and read through it.

Dear Kyll,

I know you don't know who I am? We never met, but I've seen you dancing around in my dreams. I watched you from a distance during your missions even when you came to Magnolia City once in a blue moon. I'm foolish for asking this, but I wish to meet you. I would love to see you at the South Gate Park. I want to tell you how I feel.

Kyll's eyes opened as she read the letter. She grabbed a napkin and held her nose. Splurt! She put the blood stained napkin down and sighed. This definitely wasn't going to be the type of thing she was going to understand. She tried so hard to not think about it. Kyll decided to go on a whim and left a blood trail on the floor leading out of the guild hall.

Kyll sighed. She had fainted on the train when a lady asked her about it. Kyll had read the letter over and over again to see if she could get desensitized by the thought of even having a prospective lover. One thing was certain, she couldn't. The letter was no blood stained from many of her episodes on the train ride to Magnolia. She gripped her fist and looked out.

For this "date" Kyll wore her mission wear in case this was someone she was going to have to fight. Kyll pulled on one of her gloves. The stones on her gloves and boots shone in the sun. The one thing that she wore over her clothing was the sleeveless short blue kimono top. This one was a bit different. It had moons and stars all over as a pattern. Her obi was the same light, pale blue obi with a rope wrapped around ending in silver cat bells.

The wind blew through her black hair and moved her bound ponytail to the left. She put a hand through her sleek bangs and looked out. She didn't know who she was looking for. I should've brought someone with me... she thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie) Empty Re: A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie)

Post by Dragofox 25th March 2013, 8:43 pm

Yahiko was sitting under the tree,relaxing.He had finished his apple,and is now a bit full.Suddenly,Aquila,the white dragon jumped around,like she saw someone that she knows.Kyaa!!kyaa! She said in her own language,but Yahiko seemed to understand.Yahiko looked at the direction Aquila was pointing at,and saw a lady,probably in her 20s.The short,sleeveless kimono in blue colour had made Yahiko a bit attracted.Yahiko blushed a bit,still not knowing that she was his date.Aquila flew towards her,and Kurokouitchi,the black dragon followed.Ah,hey! Yahiko shouted towards his dragons,and rushed to get them.They flew around the girl happily,trying to tell Yahiko something.Yahiko chased over them,but stumbled over a rock and fell onto the ground comically.Ouch! Yahiko grunted,getting up.As soon he got close to the lady,Yahiko called upon the dragons and let them land on his shoulders.Sorry,sorry! Yahiko apologized the lady for his dragons' weird behavior.Uhm,by the way,I'm Yahiko.Yahiko Kurosame.And this black dragon is Kuro,and this white one is Aquila.I'm sorry if they bothered you. The dragons however,flew back towards her,and attempted to land on the lady,being friendly towards her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie) KFGWJhK
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 26th March 2013, 1:23 pm

Kyll looked around as she was surrounded by what seemed to be dragons. Kyll immediately recognized the dragon who gave her the letter. The letter... The love letter. Kyll pulled handkerchief out her obi and held it to her face. "H-hi," Kyll said readying herself for another nosebleed attack. She shook her head. False alarm. "I'm Kyll Vie, from Eclipse Soul."

The sun seemed to beam down on the two. Kyll was also focused on the dragons surrounding her constantly. It really helped her not break out into a nosebleed. "It's not often one gets to see dragons." She put her arm out inviting Aquila in for a pat on the head. Kyll looked Yahiko up and down. He was definitely not from her guild and she couldn't recognize him at all. "Did you send me this letter?"

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 26th March 2013, 3:41 pm

"Did you send me this letter?" The question had made Yahiko stuttered a bit.Out of the blue,he comically gets panic.Well,urm..it's..ahh,i..um.. Aquila,now resting on Kyll's head,seemed to laugh at Yahiko.Kayaa! Yahiko seemed to be a bit annoyed at Aquila's words.Right,I did..Well,the dragons did...I wrote..but you see..uh,argh.yea I did..I kinda..like you. Yahiko said,blushing a bit,in an awkward manner.Kuro seemed to be laughing too,but he tried to hid it.I'm from Fairy Tail! Yahiko said,a bit proud.He wanted to stare at Kyll's eyes,but they were too..mesmerizing for him.He blushed a bit upon staring at her eyes,and looked down.So,thanks for coming..Shall we get going somewhere,or just stay in the park? Yahiko said,noticing Kyll's outfit.Well,nice outfit..But,is that your combat outfit? Yahiko giggled.He thought that maybe Kyll wore her combat outfit to prepare for any sudden fights.Don't worry,i'm not here to fight. Yahiko said,smiling.He then hold Kyll's right hand,and put an apple on her palm.This is a sign of peace.Eat it.. Yahiko pronounced,blushing.Kyll looks very attractive,but weirdly,she's holding a handkerchief.Why is that?

A Date Between The Dragon Raiser & The Meteorical Lady (Dragofox and Kyll Vie) KFGWJhK
    Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 26th March 2013, 4:50 pm

Kyll's eyes were in their fox face mode. She could see him quite clearly, but her emotions were hard to read.

"Well,urm..it's..ahh,i..um.."

Okay... he did write it... She blushed a bit. Obviously she wasn't ready for the next sentence.

"Right,I did..Well,the dragons did...I wrote..but you see..uh,argh.yea I did..I kinda..like you."

Kyll started to feel a bit dizzy. She shook her head causing her covered ponytail to shake left and right with her head and it made Aquila probably fly off. Kyll regained her composure until Yahiko grabbed her hand. Kyll could feel goosebumps go from her arms down her back to her toes and got back all the way up from from her neck to her face. Right then blood projected from her nose and down Kyll went into the grass.

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 26th March 2013, 5:00 pm

Whoah. Yahiko was shocked a bit.Kyll suddenly fell down onto the grass.She didn't reply to any of the word Yahiko had given.She fainted as soon he gave her the apple.The apple rolled on the ground.While blood is flowing out of her nose,Yahiko knew that she would lose many blood if let be.He took off his jacket and used it to wipe the blood off her nose.Well,this is one awkward girl.. Yahiko said,smiling.He rested Kyll below the big shady tree,resting her body against the tree trunk.Yahiko sat next to her,still fainting.His dragons brought him an apple,and he non reluctantly enjoyed it.Yahiko looked at Kyll.There was blood stains on her cheek,so Yahiko wiped it off with his fingers.Enjoying the apple,Yahiko rested his body against the tree trunk,sitting next to Kyll.He put his hands on his head's back,relaxing.His jacket is still with Kyll,as Yahiko will wipe off any blood that would come out of Kyll's nose while she faints.He plans to say "Hey,you awake?" when Kyll wakes up,realizing that Kyll cannot stand any romantic scenes involving her.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th March 2013, 9:17 am

Kyll's vision finally returned. Everything was blurry at first and looking up made it just seem worse. Finally everything became clear. She looked up to see Yahiko staring down at her. Kyll sat up immediately and looked at him. She shook her head. "Yeah," she said. "Sorry about that. I can totally understand if you never want to talk to me again after that. I just have an issue with intimate settings." She giggled. "My mentor tried to fix this by throwing me into every environment known to man kind, but instead he got a fangirl out of the many novels he wrote. My shelf is full of bloodstained books." Kyll smiled and looked forward. "I'm sorry I thought I was going to have to fight you. It's just how things are in my life." She hugged her knees to her. "I'm actually a broken individual. I don't understand why someone would want to date someone with such heavy luggage."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 27th March 2013, 4:37 pm

Yahiko stuttered a bit at Kyll's last statement.A heavy luggage?I never thought of you as such thing.For me.. Yahiko thought a second about telling his feelings about her.Trying to avoid further nosebleed,Yahiko said something else.I don't see anything that can relate you to a heavy luggage.All i can see that you're happy with your life,and i'm fine with that. Yahiko said,looking at the sky.And,is that your battle suit?Cause you look rather..attractive with that. He giggled while saying that.Aquila flew and landed on Kyll's head,seemingly becoming friendly towards her.Kyaa? Aquila asked something at her,with a language only Yahiko could usually understand.Aquila,she can't possibly understand you..Wait,can you,Kyll? Yahiko expects the answer from her.If she could,Yahiko will be glad that he's not the only one who talks with dragons.Kuwaa. Kuro finally spoke,being quiet all the time before.He was nibbling on an apple next to Yahiko,probably he got the apple himself.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 27th March 2013, 9:53 pm

Kyll laughed at his remark. If he only knew. She looked at him. "There's a reason as to why I'm in Eclipse Soul and not any other guild," she said with a giggle. "And yes, I have always considered myself someone with heavy luggage. I seem happy, but that's what optimism does. It leads you to believe that everything is fine and you can focus on your work. I tend to stay calm and happy and let life take me along like the currents of a river." She looked at her suit. "This is my suit I use for when I'm going out on missions yes, I use it because it helps me use my magic." Once again... hit on. She grabbed her napkin and put it on her face letting a little bit of blood out. "Th-thankyou," Kyll said with another smile. Then the dragon on her head began to squawk at her. She raised an eyebrow and looked up. "Nope... definitely can't understand her."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 27th March 2013, 10:37 pm

Aww,too bad,i thought you could.. Yahiko sighed upon hearing Kyll's answer.Is it official now,that Yahiko's the only person who can talk to two baby dragons in their own language? Yahiko let out a heavy sigh on that thought.Ah!I'm sorry! Yahiko apologized,sweating a bit.He wouldn't want Kyll to faint again,as that would make the date a no fun.I wonder how many napkin had you wet with your nosebleed. Yahiko wondered,giggling at that silly little question.She blushed on the little hit on he did on her,and he could see the thing that she and the red apple Kuro is nibbling on have in common.Kyll has a red bright cheek,the same as the apple's skin.Yahiko wanted to tell her that,but he fears that she might faint again.He suddenly recalled of his jacket,and quickly held it.Whoa,it's soaked in your blood. Yahiko said,giggling,letting out a smile.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 28th March 2013, 3:31 pm

Kyll looked at Yahiko when he asked the question. She laughed. "You really wanna know?" She started to relax with him around and use her informal voice. "I keep a ton of 'em in my desk back at the guild in the Phoenix Mountains. I use handkerchiefs now because it's easier to just wash them. They're all blood stained like your clothes..." Kyll laughed again. This time she got up and took an apple from the tree. She tossed it up and down. She finally caught it and took a bite out of it. "Once again Yahiko, it's nice ta meet ya." She tilted her head. "So tell me about your dragons..." She held her arm out to let Aquila fly around her. "She seems really friendly... Unlike Kuro... he's very shy... opposites like ying and yang. It's quite cute."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 28th March 2013, 3:45 pm

Kuro..shy? Yahiko stuttered a bit at Kyll's question.Well,Kuro is..uhm..yeah,shy. Yahiko pfft-ed at his answer,and Kuro seemed to be comically pissed off with it.Actually,Kuro is the matured one.He's the brother,you see. Yahiko said,giving Kuro some kind of high five,using his finger.Kwa.kya.. Kuro continued in his language,with a made up mature voice.He said; If it wasn't me the mature one,so who will Aquila depend on? Yahiko translated,again giggling.He didn't know that Kuro thought that way about Aquila,who was born 2 seconds late from him.Kwa!? Aquila steps in the little conversation,and comically the two of them had some kind of chibi fight.Well,they're always like this. Yahiko said to Kyll,calming things down.Even though they fight frequently,they never hurt each other,and that's what i love them for. Yahiko said,cuddling Kuro.Aquila flew towards Kyll,landing on her shoulders.And that.Aquila seems to REALLY like you. Yahiko said,pointing towards Kyll.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 28th March 2013, 3:51 pm

Kyll giggled at the small fight. Then the dragon landed on her shoulder. Kyll looked up at Aquila and put a finger under her neck and rubbed Aquila's chin. "Well she was the one to see me first and send the letter," Kyll smiled and took a bite out of the apple. She kept her warm aura and continued to smile. She took out a pair of glasses out of her Obi and placed them on her face. She looked towards Yahiko and smiled. "I'm sorry, I usually wear contacts, but it seems I lost them when I fell down to the ground."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 28th March 2013, 4:19 pm

Uhm..well,too bad. Yahiko was a little upset that Kyll lost her contacts.If only i found them earlier. Yahiko blamed himself.I'll buy you a new one later,'kay? Yahiko said,smiling.He looked at Kyll,with her glasses on.She looked way more attractive than she was earlier.Er..You look.. Yahiko did not finished his sentence.He turned around to hide his blush.But suddenly,he felt something running down his nose.Wait,am i..!! Yahiko realized he's having a nosebleed.He took his already blood soaked coat,and used it to wipe the blood off his nose.Lucky for him,the nosebleed lasted for only seconds.Sorry..Didn't know i had nosebleed probs too. Yahiko said to Kyll,giggling.He hoped that Kyll won't take as an insult.Well,actually,Aquila got interested with you first,before..i..uhm..i asked you out. Yahiko said,pointing to Aquila.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 28th March 2013, 4:27 pm

Kyll watched Yahiko. Her smile stayed the same. "It's fine, I don't really need to worry about them all the time. They barely stay on in missions," she said. Suddenly Yahiko turned around and she leaned around him to see what was going on. Crimson red blood was coming out of his nostril. Kyll couldn't help but laugh out loud. It was kind of ironic. She never caused a nosebleed before. Kyll looked at Aquila when he told her about how the dragon got to liking her first. "Oh? Well you said you watched me. Was it because of Aquila?"

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 28th March 2013, 4:39 pm

why you laughing? yahiko jokingly asked,laughing with her.Kyll's question about Aquila's first interested in her gets Yahiko thinking for a while.Yeah..cause,you see,every time i want to find someone to be my opponent,or my liking,i let my dragons decide.They have somewhat a sense of telling.They can tell whether a person suits me or not.And it seems..you do. Yahiko said,blushing.He prepared his hands,in case if Kyll nosebled 'til she faints.Uh,it's kinda awkward but..i..i seem to choose you too. Yahiko said,his blushing suddenly accompanied by a nosebleed.Uh,this wasn't supposed to happen. Yahiko said,wiping the blood with his coat,again.He looked at Kyll,smiling.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 28th March 2013, 9:17 pm

Kyll finished her giggle and scratched under Aquila's neck again. All of Yahiko's comments made her blush. She put her handkerchief to her face and turned around. Splurt! She turned back around. "It's okay. The initial faint was enough to catch on," she then watched Yahiko. He was getting a nosebleed. It wasn't because of her glasses was it? She thought about it, when she wore her contacts it was fine. It had to be her glasses. She looked questioningly at Yahiko and the thought came to mind. Maybe she looked like a sexy librarian and he was really into that kind of thing. Maybe it was the fact that he was into more mature girls and the glasses made him see her like that. Either way he was thinking something. What better way than to pull that thought out of his mind. "Yahiko," she said warmly, "are my glasses causing an issue here?"

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 28th March 2013, 9:24 pm

Oh,no,of course not! Yahiko smiled,putting away his blood stained jacket.He didn't want Kyll to get disturbed by his random nosebleeding.It's okay..it's just that..you look more..mature.. Yahiko said,blushing.He turned away to hid his blush,but he knew that she would still see it.Kuro flew and landed on his head.He said something that seemingly meant to tease him.Whatta..Kuro! no! of course i wasn't thinking about anything dirty with a girl in glasses. Yahiko denied Kuro's accusations,turning it into a comically small friendly argument between them.Yahiko said his sentences too loud,however.Too loud that maybe Kyll could hear.Well,i don't mind you wearing those glasses.They suits you..fine. Yahiko said,smiling but still having the nosebleed ran down his chin.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 28th March 2013, 10:12 pm

Kyll raised an eyebrow, so she was right. She needed to change the subject and fast. Kyll pushed her glasses up with her finger and looked at the dragons. "So you use your magic with them? What can you do?" She was super curious. The wind blew and moved her ponytail to the side. One thing was certain, this was going to be an interesting..... outing. Mainly because of the fact that this person was having nosebleeds. It made her happy to know she wasn't the only one that was afflicted by something like this.

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 28th March 2013, 11:35 pm

Magic?Nah,i have my own magic.They're just..uhmm..supporters. Yahiko answered calmly,finally stopping his nosebleed.He had now get past his nosebleeding problem.As you can see, Yahiko started a fire on his right hand,before continuing his sentence.This is my magic.I manipulate fires.Aquila acts as a healer for me.She heals my minor injuries and fatigues. Yahiko said,giving a friendly high five towards Aquila.He then lifts Kuro by his wings,which he didn't react to.Kuro is the one responsible for giving me enhanced strength and spells,ah you know it. Yahiko was feeling lazy to explain furthermore,so he used the simplest words he could think of.Kuro is then again,seen with two apples with him.Yahiko took the other one from him,and start nibbling.Thanks,kuro. Yahiko giggled,looking at the a bit pissed off Kuro.Strangely though,how can Kyll see anything near her,when her eyes are always closed? Yahiko giggled at the thought,not wanting to tell her what's on his mind.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th March 2013, 9:10 am

Kyll nodded and smiled. "It reminds me of one of my novels. Only thing is, the dragons were actually mages trying to win the...." She thought of a word. If she said "love" it would cause her to get dizzy. "Affections of him." Kyll giggled. "The funny part was... my mentor wrote the book about an adventure he had with a friend." She looked at Aquila and Kuro. "They seem like great siblings..." Kyll looked down and her eyes opened just a tad showing the green irises that seemed to glow. Her eyes held a ting of sadness in them. Immediately she closed them realizing that she was showing some of her feelings. She smiled and looked at a near by apple tree. "I guess you already know my magic," she walked up and did a round house kick to the tree to take the focus off of her emotions and onto the tree. The tree shook and many apples fell off. She put her hands on her hips and laughed. "I have heard that manly strength is a turn off to many men."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 29th March 2013, 9:18 am

Woah..Dragons that want affections.. Yahiko was amazed a little by Kyll's one of her novels.It was written by her mentor,as she stated after.Well,actually,they ARE siblings. Yahiko informed Kyll,giggling at the near assumption she had made about Aquila and Kuro.The dragons seemed to laugh,too.Aquila,being the younger one,seldom shows respect towards Kuro,eventhough she does love him as a brother.Yahiko turned to look at Kyll,but was shocked.Those green eyes,could it be.. Yahiko pointed to Kyll's glowing eyes,knowing that she has the legendary Heavenly Body Magic as her magic.He comically caught some of the falling apples.Woah,my favorite apples! Yahiko said happily,his dragons collecting the fallen apples too.Enjoying one of the apples,Yahiko commented on Kyll's magic; That,was..awesomeee! he happily said it loud,expressing how excited he is.Yahiko seemed to grow his interest towards her,and it seemed to grow to become..love,as it is.

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 29th March 2013, 6:47 pm

Kyll looked at Yahiko laughing as he caught the apples. "I love apples too, I bake with them..." She said while Kyll kept her same mask of a smile. "I had siblings..." She said she looked down at the green grass. She remembered how she would take over the kitchen from the chefs and baked for her sisters. The thought of when she left her family hit her pretty hard. To get out of her funk, she snatched an apple out of Yahiko's pile of caught apples then fell down to the ground. I wonder how my sisters are doing... She thought. She looked at the sky and sighed slightly opening her eyes again. She took a bite out of it and sighed. "Sisters..."

Themes:
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 29th March 2013, 6:54 pm

You bake apples!? Yahiko was excited.He didn't know Kyll had such skills in dealing with fruits.Oh,siblings.. Yahiko felt a down on both of their moods.But Kyll seemed to try shaking it off,and so does Yahiko.He shook the sad thoughts out of his head,and let Kyll took one of the apples he had collected.There was a somewhat awkward silence.Breaking the quite bad situation,Yahiko said;Well,you've got me!And if you would like,we can go meet your sisters! Yahiko tried to comfort her,whilst nibbling on another apple.He smiled a wide,honest innocent smile,trying to cheer her up.Kuro and Aquila flew and landed on her shoulders,seemingly trying to comfort her too.Yahiko sighed,looking at the sky.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:09 am