Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Operation Take Out the Droid Army! (Job, Kaori, Private)

Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Alt Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Tertiary Magic- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Lacnites
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 393,270

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hazardous Arsenal
    Second Skill: Droids of Draovis
    Third Skill:

Operation Take Out the Droid Army! (Job, Kaori, Private) Empty Operation Take Out the Droid Army! (Job, Kaori, Private)

Post by Aliarey Casady 3rd February 2018, 9:49 am

Job Info:

Talonia, home of a great many guildless mages and a town a certain Re-quip mage could be found. She enjoyed the laid back feel of the place and loved the fact she didn’t have to worry about constantly walking on eggshells like a ton of legal mages did. That isn’t to say Aliarey was some sort of criminal that just so happened to evade the justice of the law. Hardly. She had actually been trying to not do things that would get her ass on the Magic Council radar, at least not in a bad way. Alia was being a well behaved girl, and had even taken on a few jobs that helped people instead of just blowing things up. No doubt her legal guild teammates were to be blamed for that. Such bad impressions they had made on her. Whatever. It was fine. If she started doing unpaid volunteer work she was going to have to claim insanity though and have herself committed.

Earlier that day had started like any other when the blonde was in Talonia. She had left her room at the inn she normally stayed at and was busy hanging out with fellow mages in the lounge. Sitting at a round table with three others, Aliarey looked at the few cards that were in her hand. A simple morning card game. A simple morning card game that she was losing because she actually sucked at playing games that required a poker face. She was way too honest for it. During the game another mage entered the inn with some sort of paper and had been going through the room discussing what was on it and gossiping. She knew him and could have said hello and demanded to know what that was all about, but she was busy with losing winning her card game. It wasn’t long before the group he was talking to and himself looked over at her. As luck would have it, he approached. “Hey, Alia! I think I got something for ya!” He was about to set the piece of paper in front of her eyes when she slapped his hand away. “Don’t care. Come back later. I’m pretty sure I got this, this time!” Lots of chuckling that made the blonde narrow her blue eyes and arch a brow. “Oh, you guys think I can’t win, huh?”

“You never do.”
    “You’re a natural loser at this.”
    “At least there’s someone worse than me for once…”
    Unison agreement.

“You guys suck. I don’t even know why I play with you. Oh, by the way, Jonah,” she said, referring to the newly arrived mage to the conversation. Alia didn’t even bother looking at him as she raised a hand and materialized a pistol. “Here’s your gun back.”

“Wh-what the…Why do you have that?!” His eyes nearly popped out their sockets at seeing it in her hands instead of being stored away in her his requip pocket dimension. He took hold of it in a quick swipe and glared at the woman.
    “I took it thinking I could make a trade. I was wrong so you can have it back. Enjoy.”
    “Dammit, Aliarey! I thought you stopped stealing from people!”
    “Stealing from random people. Doesn’t mean I won’t take anything from my friends and those around here that I know won’t send my ass flying to the next country when they find out about it.”
    “Damn, girl! And here I was going to give you some information about a job too!”

Just as he began to walk away, Aliarey grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him back. “Hold up there! What’s this about a job?” She looked up from the hand of cards and blinked while staring at him. Add on an innocent smile and the man could only sigh instead of continuing making his way out the door. It had been some time since she had taken an interesting job, and if it was coming from that particular mage then it was going to be something big that was more talk than something that was actually official. Legal guilds weren't going to really find it posted on their job boards.

She was given the paper that had some detail on it as well as the verbal explanation of what he had heard. Apparently there was some major problem the Magic Council was trying to deal with, one that went as far as to include one of the planets that was connected to the Wakusei Portals. “Whoa, Mirai? Seriously? I’ve always actually wanted to go check it out.” More explanation to the point that her eyes rolled for a second. “Really, Jonah? Just because I use more tech-based magic you assume I have ‘Robot Dismantler’ tattooed on my forehead?” The job was simple when all the fluff was cut down and left only the basics: take out the leader robot that was controlling a giant army of them. Exciting and fun, but come on now. She couldn’t take out a whole army!

“No, but you do have that team or whatever you call it. You helped in those monster attacks with them, right? Maybe see if they can provide some backup. Either way, I bet there’d be a good reward. Doesn’t hurt to at least check it out.” And at that point he turned and left the table and card playing group. He was right that it wouldn’t hurt to check and see if some of her contacts would want to come with as support. Aliarey turned her focus back to the card game…the card game that ended. Her fellow players had taken advantage of her distraction and considered her forfeiting the moment she stopped playing. “Dammit, you guys!” Tables were flipped.

A few minutes later, Aliarey was walking out of the inn and down the streets with iLac in hand. First the magitech mage of her team had been contacted. It was the one Alia had worked with before on a few occasions and she liked that their magic had similar properties. They even kind of sort of got along and the requip mage had grown used to using her to keep her from doing anything too reckless. There was no answer. Next was the other holder mage, a celestial wizard. He wasn’t as close as the other was but dependable enough. No answer there either. “Jeez, where are those two? I finally take the time to add contacts onto this thing and they never answer….Ugh, are they really still pissed about that whole monster incident?” Honestly, they probably were. The magitech mage had nearly been magenapped by some ridiculous looking dog creature. That teammate scolded her for days after it was over, and never could get over that the first mention of her being called cute came from some sort of monster. The celestial mage had seemed a little more than angry with her too and had only been calmed down due to the monster girl that followed him around. They both had their reasons considering for a moment there they all thought they were going to die, but really it was Aliarey that was the one that got the ass kicking of a lifetime from some random masked psycho lady. They should have forgiven her by now!

“Aww, maaannnn,” Aliarey whined as her shoulders drooped in defeat and her head fell forward. “Now who am I supposed to convince to tag along on this robot beat down?” Sure there were a lot of mages she knew in Talonia, but she already knew none were going to even step up to the sign up sheet. If dealing with her wasn’t enough, then the job itself would. Well, seeing as there currently wasn’t anyone there worth recruiting that she was aware of, she went with the plan of just going solo and checking it out. Either she would run into someone along the way to whatever factory these supposed droids made, meet someone at the destination, or she could do the smart thing and find people once she scoped things out. It really would not be all that difficult. Supposedly. Maybe… Were her plans usually flawless? Actually…no probably. Details. Whatever the case, assuming people actually follow what’s going on around the world and know the super secret details the Magic Council tries to hide from the general public, there would be some mages aside from her circle that heard about it. That or they’d find out eventually just by running into Aliarey herself because at that point she probably would have taken a rabbit if she thought tossing it at the droids would make a good distraction.

(Word Count: 1444)

HP:
    MP:
    Spells Used:
    Abilities Used:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Operation Take Out the Droid Army! (Job, Kaori, Private) Empty Re: Operation Take Out the Droid Army! (Job, Kaori, Private)

Post by ○Kaori 4th February 2018, 3:23 am

Running past trees and bushed, leaves whipping their faces as the thundering of something behind them shook the ground, Kaori and Ikuchi saw a clearing come into view that would allow them to face off the behemoth. Ikuchi had entered the clearing just as a blonde got in his way, exiting the wakusei portal and making it so he didn't have enough room to stop. A vine suddenly lifted from the ground, catching his foot and tripping him. His hand would land on Aliarey's chest when he was trying to prevent himself from falling, and his lips would land on her own with his eyes wide open. Kaori, having seen the even start but not necessarily escalate, turned while forming a shuriken as wide across as she was tall. There was no elemental alignment, so the shuriken remained pure white with no special effect added. She tossed it, moving towards the tree line and releasing an explosion of energy. A howl of sorts came from the trees and the thing that was chasing them turned around and began leaving the area for fear of something worse coming at it.

Aliarey would not be released from Ikuchi's hold as the man was on top her, one leg used to keep him from fully laying on the woman as their lips locked. His lust aura flared, hitting her and likely affecting her ability to kick his ass on the spot. If she didn't stop it, she'd find that he didn't either with his lips tightly pressed to her and his tongue entering her mouth with the aura getting stronger. Kaori let out a sigh and turned around to see her servant kissing a woman quite sensually, one hand on her bosom, the other under her waist, and using his tongue... while she reciprocated the action. Kaori pulled out her iLac and began looking at the seconds as they climbed, waiting to see if he'd ever stop himself, or she would stop him... ten seconds later... five more seconds later... Kaori let out another sigh while looking at them with an unamused gaze just before saying "Ahem." which was enough to make Ikuchi's eyes fly open and him force himself off of the woman. If Aliarey would try to hit Ikuchi, she'd quickly realize that he wasn't exactly defenseless when her hand, foot, or fist hit a barrier that formed a white circle that was as solid as an adamantium wall.

Kaori would cross her arms under her chest and say "Iku..." with a disappointed tone. "I apologize for that miss..." he would say, rubbing his mouth with the back of his hand. Under his mask, Ikuchi's eyes narrowed while questioning exactly why he didn't stop immediately. "...I had no intentions of doing that. I... have no idea why I continued." His tone implied a degree of disturbance, letting Kaori know he wasn't lying. If Aliarey tried to hit Ikuchi again, she'd run into the same barrier and feel even more pain than last time. Ikuchi would say "I understand your anger, Miss... but you'll break your hand long before you break my blessing." in a calm tone while slowly getting up. Whether she tried to hit Ikuchi again or not, Kaori would step forward and say "My name's Kay and this is my right hand man, Ikuchi." Ikuchi would bow and say "Call me Iku." in a humbled tone. While normally he wouldn't allow anyone to alter his name, his actions were deplorable and lacking in self control, making it so he felt that giving this human the ability to call him whatever she wanted was the least he could do. "What brings you to Mirai?" Kaori would ask. If Aliarey asked Kaori about it, the ninja would say she was doing some research for the magic council that turned into a stampede.

Once Aliarey had told Kaori and Ikuchi about why she'd come, or handed her the job request, Kaori would say "Ohhhh, I heard about that. Hey, Iku, do you want-" "If I would be allowed." Ikuchi's tone was still disturbed, his mouth showed no signs of emotion but his voice reflected that he didn't just brush the kiss off like he normally would. The fact that he wasn't able to pull away had set off red flags and the fact that Aliarey didn't push him off herself put up a few more. "Very well then." Kaori said. "Ali, if you'd like, we can come along as backup."

Words: 0,748   |   Kaori   |   Stuff

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Operation Take Out the Droid Army! (Job, Kaori, Private) FN4I7td
    Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Alt Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Collector- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Tertiary Magic- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Motor City Rush- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Operation Take Out the Droid Army! (Job, Kaori, Private) Empty Re: Operation Take Out the Droid Army! (Job, Kaori, Private)

Post by Aliarey Casady 6th February 2018, 10:36 am

Once Aliarey had left town she first got into contact with some buddies that were heavy into high tech things from both Bosco and Mirai. They were very professional level researchers with high rank access to both advanced civilizations. She didn't care to question anything about the details since she was always kept happy when they provided her with new toys, and they were happy they had a willing guinea pig to test out their experimental creations. Aside for one incident where she had disintegrated the main computer that had some new research that had not been backed up yet it was a nice little thing they had going. As soon as they heard what she planned to do, they gave her some tools that may be helpful and a motorcycle to get there since she finally managed to somehow get a license. Not that she would ever say that the only reason she got it was because the tester had fallen asleep before the test had even started. It wasn't lying. It was just "forgetting" to mention some crucial details. Why is this information important? Because on the way she may have accidentally caused the vehicle to explode. Someone that was a speedster and a bit of a dare devil did not often make the best sort of driver if someone wanted their vehicle back in one piece.

Reaching the portal and noticing there weren't any wandering droids to be found, Aliarey thought for a moment that maybe her intel was a little bit less than accurate. Well, she supposed she should just go all the way and check out what's on the other side just in case. If the story proved to be true then she would just come back for a clean up run. Before stepping through though she first turned around to stare into the distance where she could see a great deal of smoke in the air from the downed motorcycle. Another explosion that made her wince at first, but then was quickly shrugged off as she waved her hand in the air with no care whatsoever. "Aw, it'll be fiiinnneee." Into the portal she went.

As soon as things seemed to fully transition and allow her to appear on the other side, she had the instant thought to summon her iLac from her pocket dimension and start setting up some things. The action would not come into completion, at least not at that moment. Things had happened too quick for her to take notice and react to. The summoning light had appeared but vanished as soon as some unknown man ran into a bit of an accidental trip. Not that she realized that part, of course. All she knew was that some perv had suddenly placed his hand on her chest and had his lips connected with her own, and in such a force that she fell to the ground with him nearly fully on top of her. Naturally she was pissed, and should have remained so. She should have kicked his ass right then and there and used him as a target dummy for her weapons. Yet for some reason she didn't. Her actual thought process was overwritten and replaced with one that actually made her partake and accept the kiss completely without any fuss. As his role in it advanced, so did hers, and in those fifteen seconds she was completely oblivious as to why she was even doing it.

The interruption of another had snapped the pervert out of his actions and as a result her mind became clear once more. Her blue eyes shot open, calm at first as her mind processed just what happened. Then they widened, horrified. Her face turned red, from both embarrassment and anger. "Y-you...YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!!!" Her expression matched the anger filled yell and she pulled back her leg with the intent on kicking him in the jewels. It didn't exactly go as planned. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!" What she hit was not what she had expected. Now she was the one nearly crying in pain. Aliarey sat up and touched her foot and ankle a few times to make sure she didn't actually break anything.

The unwanted kisser apologized, which she might have accepted considering she nearly already had to go back home before she could even start her mission just by trying to hit him once. Then he just had to go and say he had no idea why he continued with the tongue invasion of her mouth. A blue hardened death glare was aimed right at him. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Aliarey went in for another hit, this time a punch to what was likely his pretty boy face underneath that half mask. Much to her dismay, whatever was protecting down there was just as protective there too. Her fist, even at her highest power of strength, collided against what felt like a wall. That time she took notice of the white circle but only for a second before she went to reacting to the pain that now went through her hand. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, what the hell is that even?" She pulled back her punching hand towards her chest and held it with the other, as if that were going to make the pain any less. He spoke again, that time informing her that her hand would break long before whatever that blessing was supposed to be. The blonde stared at him, narrowed eyes still but less angry than before. Even without connecting with him like she wanted she still hit something and released some of that anger. "Yeah, well, your blessing is apparently my curse. The least you could have done was turn that thing off and let me hit you for, you know, starting a game of tongue tag, which by the way was my first. You couldn't even say hi first. That does matter to some people, you know! Damn perv." She continued rubbing her hand as she spoke, but once her words ended she pushed herself off the ground and stood up. Partially. "Ow, ow, ow." The foot she used to kick with a couple of moments prior still stung and ached as she wobbled while trying to stand, but after trying to put her weight on it a few times she was finally able to bear it.

The woman that was with him then stepped forward and introduced herself as well as the pervert himself, who went on to give a nickname to be called instead. How nice. "Right hand man? Don't you mean right hand steel wall? I actually wanted to use my hand today. He should come with an obvious warning label. Jeez," she sighed, again rubbing the hand she had used to punch him with, with the other. Her words were more calm now as the offense she had been feeling had passed, at least enough to where she wouldn't be openly pissed off about it. Just annoyed and not likely to stop thinking he was some oddball perv running around kissing folks and pretending to not know what the hell he was doing. Granted, she didn't know what was going through her head either at the time, but it had to of been his fault there too. She severely doubted it was some cupid arrow.

"Right," Aliarey started to say as she shook her hurt hand and then placed it on her hip. "So, Kay and per-Iku," she had to catch herself from fully saying perv again. She should have just kept calling him that, but the bowing and humble tone was a little bit weird. He could be allowed some sort of pass. That and calling him "The Infamous and Perverted Steel Wall of Ultimate Defense" was just too long. Ain't no one got time for long nicknames, and TIPSWUD as an acronym did not sound all that catchy. "You introduced yourselves so I guess I can be cooperative and friendly-like and do the same. Name's Aliarey. You can call me any variations of it really. Just don't give me any dumb or cutesy nicknames. I've got an actual name, so use it. Please and thank you."

The trio stood around for a little longer discussing why they were even there. Kay and Iku were doing some research for the Magic Council, which got an impressed stare from the blonde. She wondered if they were like those buddies of hers and actually knew a thing or two when it came to the more advanced tech. Once it came time for her to speak on why she was there, she didn't try keeping it a secret. If they were there then they probably already saw signs. If they didn't then it probably meant that the intel was inaccurate. Aliarey reached into her pocket and pulled out the notes she was given about the super secret job and handed it over. "I've heard down the grapevine that there's some army of really messed up robots that plan on taking over Fiore. They have a factory or something here that keeps building more. It's simple really, at least on paper. Take out the leader and then clean up the mess that's left behind while destroying the factory, preferably by kaboom methods. It probably won't go in that order or be as smooth, but I'm here to at least check things out. I don't exactly plan too far ahead, so what happens after depends on what I find."

It seemed Kay had already heard about it. Well at least she knew she wasn't tricked. Just as Kay had turned to ask her right hand wall of steel something he interrupted her. Aliarey just looked at him with an arch brow. She didn't know him so she couldn't tell the significance of his disturbed tone or why he even had it. For all she knew he was always like that. Wonderful. At least Kay seemed normal. It was probably best to just direct all questions and comments to her while keeping the perverted wall of steel as far away as possible. Well, as far away as would be allowed since apparently they were actually going to jump in on this crazy adventure. Aside from the kiss, it really shouldn't of been any worse than the first time she teamed up with Grema and Liam. She lived through that just fine, so surely she could think positive about the current temporary alliance.

"Great! My usual teammates are off picking flowers somewhere, so the backup will come in handy. I thought I was going to have to actually attempt this solo. There aren't too many people willing to jump into dismantling an army of killer robots." Her clothing then flashed white and switched out completely for something a little more combat oriented that the writer is too lazy to describe. She could fight well enough in her normal skirt outfit, but honestly she'd prefer to avoid it when she could. Then some other sort of spherical device along with her iLac appeared in her hands. "Just one second. Mirai is filled with a crap ton of robots and other tech, so it'd be almost impossible to actually find where we're supposed to go without actually knowing anything about the place. I know zilch, and you guys were probably too busy to notice an army of killer droids running around...which could be normal around here now that I think about it." Her gaze was glued to the iLac screen as she set up a few things to connect it to the other device. "Got some buddies that actually know a thing or two, including the model number of the lead robot. I would not be surprised if they know it because they built the damn thing though. If this goes right then I'll be able to track its core and we can move on out of here." Another few taps on the iLac and then the other device lit up before doing a mini explosion and turning into an invisible and very harmless energy surge that covered the entire area and still continued moving. Different lines of information filled the screen until it stopped and loaded up a map with a location signaled. "Huh, that's actually not too far from here. Awesome."

A step forward she made with the intention of heading in the direction the iLac had said to go. However, she paused and turned back towards her new back up squad. They kind of offered to tag along pretty damn quick when everyone else usually fled the room when presented with missions like the current one. "Actually, now that I think about it, you two are totally sane, right?" A redundant question since she was stuck with them or no one at all, but at least she'd get some sort of idea no matter how it was answered. In all actuality, the poor blonde would never be able to fully comprehend the world those two lived in on a day by day basis. "On second thought, let me just check something. It'll be completely and totally harmless....I think. It's just a quick scan."

If a demand that the scan not be done was made then Aliarey would shrug and move on. Otherwise the rest transpired. It was then that two little hovering droids appeared beside both Kaori and Ikuchi. They made cute little robotic beeping sounds before releasing a red ray that scanned each one, starting from the head. Then the scanning ray went back up. Aliarey was looking at her iLac with what was a neutral face before turning into a deep frown. "The hell? It froze!" Then the two mini bots exploded. Then the iLac she held, of which she dropped the moment it went boom. Absolutely no data could be obtained from the scan. She looked at the two strangers that had offered to be back up in bewilderment. Just who or what were they? "Maybe your sanity wasn't what I should have questioned..." Then she cringed when she realized the bots were destroyed and facepalmed. "Crap! Now I am going to have to pay them back for however much those things cost! Dammit!" She made a groaning sigh as if it were already the end of the world before removing her hand from her face and shaking her head. "Whatever. I am going to assume scanning bot explosions means I won't have to worry about either of you dying or messing up in a way that gets my own ass killed. If you both are still set on tagging along, lets get out of here."

Assuming the two had actually followed the requip mage, they would all be on a cliff overlooking a massively sized factory building complete with an extensive outer network. Complete with a crap ton of enemy robots. "An army they say. A factory even. More like an entire city." A glass looking eye visor appeared on her face, covering her eyes. It was very clear and transparent except for a few faded colored lights that ran across the surface. Its magic allowed her to see in different modes and get a better view of the place. She was only human, after all, and as such had limited eyesight otherwise. "All right," Aliarey said as she looked away from the view and towards her current companions. "As much as I like going in without a plan and just shooting anything that moves, I think I'll make an exception this time. I like the side of the living and am hardly suicidal."

Aliarey brought forth two more spherical devices and tossed one at Kaori and then Ikuchi. "Hope you two are decent at sneaking around. You see those towers over there with giant beams going towards the sky?" She then pointed her finger over towards one of them, of which there were four. "You're going to take a tower each, get to the control room inside, and insert that thing into the control panel. From what I've been told, it'll hack into the system and basically transmit a shut down order for a good portion of the droids with each tower. It's my mission so I'll take two on my own. If things go wrong before all four can be hacked, at least we'll have less throw away metal heads to deal with on the way to finding the one we want. Also, things going wrong could mean an annoying alarm going off, so permission to do whatever by that point. Until then, don't get caught. That would so suck." Aliarey would then wait a few moments for any questions, comments, plan revisions, etc etc before heading out to do her part.

(Word Count: 2793
    Total So Far: 4237)

HP:
    MP:
    Spells Used:
    Abilities Used:

Location Image References:
    https://i.imgur.com/nocCVSp.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/M0AW3hd.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/wU87t8v.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/I316WXq.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/YORKF9H.jpg

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 7th February 2018, 10:57 pm

Aliarey had asked if Kaori and Ikuchi were totally sane, at which the two beings looked at each other with a sweat drop running down the backs of their necks. One could say they were sane in that they were taking on a mission that was well within their skill set, but between Kaori's two alter egos, Ikuchi's constant claiming of cute and small things, and the metric shit ton of crazy shit they'd gone through... their sanity was up to debate. The woman instead decided to use a machine that, Kaori assumed would guage their sanity judging by context, but an issue arose when the machine froze up. While Aliarey was busy with comprehending the fact that the awesomeness radiating from Kaori and Ikuchi had destroyed her robot, Kaori had picked the objects up and used her clairvoyance to look into the past of the objects and mentally record its construction. She then reversed the time flow around them to undo the damage. Aliarey had seemed to have a slight case of attention deficit disorder since she brushed right over fretting and went straight into assuming the two mages could handle themselves.

Kaori let Aliarey speak up out of respect for her temporary ally, even nodded when she was assigned to take down one of the towers. The woman had mentioned that the mission was her's, so she'd be taking on two towers instead of one. At that moment, Ikuchi and Kaori both looked at each other and back at Aliarey. "That won't be necessary." Kaori said calmly, a small smirk on her face. Kaori would then reach into her satchel that was strapped to her waist and pull out an iLac of her own. "Captain to the Ark, we've got a mission reassignment and need some reinforcements... and a distraction." she said while holding down her thumb on one of the icons. "Ten four ,Captain. Ark of Destiny sending Eclipse Team and Hughe for back up." Kaori looked down and saw the red dot under Aliarey's feet and the woman would quickly find herself being held bridal style with him moving her a few feet to the side and saying "I apologize Miss Aliarey, but you won't want to stand there." in the same disconnected tone as before. He would gently set her down and just as he did, three things would slam down into the ground relatively close to each other. The first, was a large metal pod with a door the slid open. From the large pod walked five armored individuals, four men and a woman, wearing very advanced looking suits. Ghost would look at Kaori and then at Aliarey and say "Who's the green horn?" in a fairly calm, but obviously joking tone. "Aliarey's her name and she's running an operation to take out these four towers and a large robotic military presence. I'm assigning you five to tower three. Insert one of our hacking modules and copy any data you can, we'll pass that to the doc and see if he can give us any new toys."

Kaori would then look at Aliarey. "Ali, this is Eclipse Team, my ODST's- Orbital Drop Shock Troopers. Smart ass here's the leader, Ghost. Then you've got the twins Tango and Shadow over there." the twins raised their sub machine guns as though they were tipping their hats with them. "The sniper's name is Eagle, and the MG user's Bill." the two would acknowledge their names as they were called. Kaori would then walk over to one of the drop pods and place her hand on the scanner. "I don't like going in unprepared, so in case you have to go loud you can have these." she would say just before the door slid down to reveal several goodies. Ghost would take a metal tube from inside the drop pod and toss it to Aliarey "Standard issue suppressor, it should keep that rifle of yours from being detected as easily." If she needed help attaching it (screwing it onto the barrel of her gun) then Kaori would help her. He'd then step aside to let Aliarey see the other goodies. "Advanced Electro-Magnetic Pulse grenades to help scramble any bots who get too close, a couple plastic explosive packs in case you need to blow a few doors, and a recharging launcher in case things get extra loud." One of the twins would chime in with their own snarky joke saying "Don't scratch the paint." After which Eagle would walk back into the pod they dropped in from and come out with five magazines in her hand to gently hand over to Aliarey. "These are shock rounds, one for each of your pistols and three for the rifle. It'll hurt the droids a hell of a lot more than your average copper jacket." If Aliarey asked if they were serious, Kaori would say "You're working with me now, I'm not letting you go in unprepared." with a light smirk.

Kaori would then tell Aliarey to hold up, letting her know that their distraction hadn't arrived yet. "Sorry 'bout the wait there Cap. Takes a bit-o time to get the ol gal runnin' what with systems checks an all." the hill-billy voice came over Kaori's iLac. A few moments later a stream of smoke and an explosion would put a twenty-one foot tall robot smack dab in the middle of town with all the droids immediately turning to it. "HERE'S HUGHEY!!" the man shouted as gunfire erupted from the debris. "Okay, now we can move out." Kaori would say calmly, running to her pod and grabbing a set of weapons. "Oh, Ali!" Kaori shouted to catch her attention. "Head's up." she said before tossing the two scanner drones back to Aliarey, completely fixed. If she didn't stop to catch them then Kaori would give them back later.

Tower One

The first tower was Kaori's and she was able to approach completely undetected due to her use of teleportation. Her normal stealth tactics weren't good enough since droids didn't rely on sight, scent, magic sensing, or sound much. They likely used heat sensing, which was very efficient at finding humans, and made it so she couldn't just up and run through the city, even with Hughe's distraction. The base of the tower had ten droids at the door, all facing Kaori's direction. Hughe's entry probably caused them to up the security, but that wasn't of any concern to Kaori. 'Q, you up for this?' she asked the spirit, making sure that Query had no objections. 'Indeed, call me when ready.' the spirit replied. Kaori whispered "Open, Gate of Enigma" while holding out the key.

The sound of the spirit entering the mortal realm had caused the robots to turn their attention fully in Kaori's direction. Their heads began convulsing as sparks flared from them, just then, the droids began turning towards each other while shooting. The last one standing looked among the corpses of its brethren just before pointing the gun at itself and pulling the trigger, blasting its own metallic head off and sending nuts, bolts and hydraulic fluid all over the place. Kaori slipped out from the shadows and ran up to the mess and looked around, reminding herself that Query was this dangerous of a spirit. "Hey Q, I thought overriding free will was off limits?" she whispered to the spirit. "Robots do not have free will. They have programming... which is a preset of routines and subroutines in response to a predetermined list of scenarios. I have no qualms with altering this." the spirit replied calmly, to which Kaori sweat dropped.

Upon walking up to the door, an issue was raised at the fact of it being locked. The options they had were blasting the door to hell and back, or doing something discrete. Kaori didn't want to just teleport to the other side and risk being caught, but she also would get caught if the door opened. Suddenly, the door opened as a green light emitted from the control panel next to it from Query using her magic to gain access to the control. Upon seeing the insides, Kaori aimed her rifle in its direction just in case enemies were waiting only to find none. Kaori and Query quietly entered the building and looking up a series of floors to get a better idea of how many bots there were. Gunfire quickly erupted between the robots courtesy of Query reprogramming them to attack each other, making Kaori let out a sigh since it made being stealthy completely pointless when all the enemies were dead. The ninja put the rifle on her back and Query made them vanish and reappear near the control panel. One down, two to go.

Words: 2,223   |   Kaori   |   Stuff

Operation Take Out the Droid Army! (Job, Kaori, Private) FN4I7td
    Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliarey Casady 8th February 2018, 1:39 pm

Aliarey had been waiting for some form of comment or alteration to her plan. It was to be expected. Plans weren't exactly her thing and normally went to her teammate Grema, who was the real genius behind the team. For herself, she just went with the flow and did things. The blonde looked confused when Kaori had mentioned her taking two of the towers on her own wasn't necessary. Wasn't her offering to take on two of them the responsible thing to do? "Well unless our fourth team member is invisible..." Aliarey trailed off when she saw the shorter woman pull out an iLac of her own and then spoke into it. "Wait...captain?!" Kaori didn't really look the part of someone she would think would have a captain label. Aliarey had assumed she was some researcher mage only, and now she suddenly could call up reinforcements and a distraction? What the hell?

Somehow without her even realizing the movements, Ikuchi had picked her up bridal style and was moving her. "Hey!" First the kissing and now picking her up without permission! He was quickly adding more and more reasons to get hit...of which she couldn't even do. How unfair. She was ready to go off on him the moment he put her back down even after his apology, but just as she put on her angry face three pods slammed into the ground where she had originally been standing. Their sudden appearance and the loud sound made her jump in surprise and cling to the nearest thing for dear life, which just so happened to be the pervert. A few seconds passed as she came to realize what they were. "Unbelievable. The whole cliffside and they choose right there to land!" Then she realized she was still clinging to the one that she wanted as far away as possible. She let go and then cleared her throat. "On account of nearly being crushed by idiots that can't detect when someone is standing there, I'll let you picking me up and carrying me slide. Just this once. Okay? Okay. I'm going to go...over there...somewhere...that isn't here. Right." She patted his shoulder and went on her way to check out the pods. Not one word was mentioned of her little clinging episode, and she would never bring it up. It was best to just forget the whole thing. She knew she already acted and sounded completely stupid.

From the larger pod came five armored individuals. Now she knew what she wanted for her next birthday. Those suits were awesome! Even the green horn comment was allowed to pass without comment as her eyes were fixated on the advanced looking eye candy. Each of the five were then introduced. Aliarey had to stop her drooling for a second to respond and actually remember that she shouldn't look so dimwitted. "Sweet, nice to meet ya. I wasn't expecting so much company, but hey, you got some cool gear so I won't complain." Just how even more cool the gear got was soon revealed...and she even had permission to use some of it. Kaori opened one of the drop pods and the trooper named Ghost tossed Aliarey a suppressor for her rifle. She shrugged her shoulders, thinking nothing of it at first as she went to work attaching it to her weapon. It was cool and would be beneficial for the operation.

More curious as to what kind of goodies they had, Aliarey walked up to the pod as Ghost moved out of the way. More drool. Surely all of that was just being shown so she would know how super special awesome they all were. The next thing she knew she was being given access to all the goodies and even being handed some of them. She took the rounds Eagle handed her and just stared at them before looking over towards Eclipse Team and then Kaori. "Whoa, I thought you were joking. You're serious?" The light smirk was noted just as much as the reply was. A bewildered stare was sent the ninja's way as the requip mage contemplated just who the hell was she again. There had to be a few details missed in their introduction. On second thought, who cared? She was being given goodies! An overly ecstatic and excited squeal was made just before Aliarey went to taking what she was allowed and adding it to her magical storage. The great benefit of being a requip mage. The rocket launcher was last and with no embarrassment whatsoever she used it as a cuddle buddy for a minute or two, and even made cutesy comments towards it. She had her own launcher in her magic storage, but the one she was holding was better because it wasn't hers. That was how logic worked. It was now her new best friend ever. Into the storage it now went.

Just as she was about to set off, Aliarey was told to wait for the distraction, which happened to be a 21 foot tall robot piloted by some hill billy sounding dude. A huge sweatdrop had formed as she watched the scene below. "Well that's one way to be a distraction. This kind of means the lead robot may expect us now though, but I figure he would of been able to figure that out sooner or later anyway. This just means not wasting time by taking a peaceful stroll through the scenic route. Once the towers are down, lets meet inside the factory. It's that obvious huge building over there. Later, and don't die!" Aliarey began to take off in the direction of the robot city and her tower when her name being called made her stop and turn around. "Change your mind already?" The two drones that were broken before were tossed her way. She caught them and saw that they had been fixed. When the hell did she have the time? Her blue eyes blinked in awe as she looked at the drones, and then back up towards Kaori. "Hey! If we live through this remind me to ask who the hell you are again!"

Moving on towards her tower, Aliarey began her super sneaking operation. She had no teleportation abilities or ways to make herself invisible. Clever tactics had to be used instead. Slowly she went, passing droid patrol after droid patrol when their sensors weren't looking in her direction. A few of the EMP grenades had to be used in tough spots, and when it came to doors she used her Ray Gun Disintegrators instead of the explosives. It was quicker and quieter. The latter being what was important at that moment unless she wanted her section of the city on her ass.

Eventually she made it to the base of the tower. A gigantic ass robot was blocking the door though while also being surrounded by smaller ones with some sort of shield tech that kept fading in and out. "Probably best if I don't use the front door," she whispered before looking around for another point of entry. Her blue eyes then looked up. Way up was a room surrounded by windows. There was no telling what was in there, but from what she could see it was a way easier point to access. A jetpack appeared on her back in a small bright flash. Her normal pistols were then taken a hold of, both equipped with the shock rounds she had been given. Then up she went all the way to the top and busting through the window. It was surprisingly not all that strong of glass, and she probably should of just shot it to break it just in case to prevent slamming into really hard glass like a fly to a windshield. Eh, details.

Once inside and on the floor she wasted no time in dealing with the robots in the room. The shock rounds actually came in very handy. Now she could have her actual electrified guns available for when she went after the lead robot. Allowing Kaori to tag along on the mission was actually not so bad at all. Why did she not like team work again? The droids in the room used their own gunfire but couldn't keep up with the constantly moving target that managed to use the environment to her advantage. Soon, they had all been picked off one by one and were nothing more than shocking piles of metal lying on the ground. "Oh, hey! The control panel!" A grin was on her face from her luck, and she walked over to it with the device to hack into its system in hand. Then she noticed something was off. The panel was sparking and slightly smoking. "Oh, shit..." Either her or one of the droids had hit it...a dozen times or so.

A communication drone then materialized and hovered beside her. "Hey, Trey, I got a teensy tiny bit of a problem over here."
    "You broke my equipment again, didn't you?"
    "Hey! It got fixed! No idea how, but your scan bots are totally functional."
    "...Out of everything I gave you it's the scan bots that broke? What the hell did you try to scan?"
    "I'll tell you later. For now I need some advice. The control panel you told me to get to is on the verge of exploding. I don't think I can use this thing you gave me."
    A low sigh. "Okay, with the main control panel out you're going to need to gain access to the system from a side panel on another level. A few alarms may be set while you're messing around with it though. Call again once you find it and I'll walk you through with connecting the device." The drone then disappeared.

So much for her cheating method of accessing the tower. Aliarey was forced to travel through it now regardless. Once again she used her amateur sneaking maneuvers to peer around corners and eliminate any robots that were in her way. The side panel was finally found, but it was out in the open where any wandering robot could find her. Not really comfortable for her at all. The communication drone was used once more and the guy on the other line walked her through the process. As was expected, alarms were set off. Her own danger senses were going off as she was now in rush mode with the connection process. "Come on! Next step!" She could hear doors sliding open and even robot patrols heading her way. "We're almost done. The last step-" Boom went the bot as it got shot. "Dammit!" Aliarey had to drop what she was doing, including the hack device, and take to running through the halls and past a corner as bullets began to fly everywhere.

Her rifle was switched to, complete with the shock rounds she was given for it. She ran for the main control panel room she had used for entry, all the while taking out what robots she could while ignoring the rest. Her jetpack was still on so it was a simple jump out the window once she reached the room. Unfortunately, it had taken a few shots from some of the droids that had followed. Aliarey had to make a quick descent but didn't quite reach the ground fully before the thing disappeared. She fell to the ground the rest of the way, which thankfully wasn't that far. The wind was taken out of her but not much more than that.

"Okay, that hurt...just a little bit." The mage slowly got back on her feet and then looked up. She sighed, noticing she was surrounded by a shit ton of robots. "Well, I guess the party had to start sometime." Immediately after commenting, bullets and energy beams began flying. She kept on the move as she used her electrified grenades to overcharge the robot systems, summoned her gatling turret and making copies of it, using her hovering turrets. Jumping on robots, sliding past them, anything to make sure she didn't get hit. As a requip mage, she was actually very lacking when it came to armor. She preferred weapons.

The lesser robots were now scrap metal or close to it. That left two very large robots that were charging some sort of cannons. They had a sort of blue shield around them, of which she could only smirk. She had been given a new best friend earlier, and of course, she had a baby of her own. Her strength magically enhanced temporarily. How she could do such a thing she didn't really know. It was part of some family bullshit she didn't care about. All she knew was that she could do it, and it came in handy. One arm was able to fully support the launcher she had been given earlier, while her other held onto her requip version. A special compartment on the requip one materialized and let loose several rockets all at once towards one of the giant droids. She also fired from the other one towards the other target. They were huge droids so aiming wasn't exactly required. The one her requip version was taking out went down first. She then aimed that launcher towards the last target and took it out for good. Dual wielding launcher power. Her immediate problem was now corrected. The tower couldn't go offline now, but it wasn't a requirement for the mission. It would of just helped make things easier in the long run. If the other three went down they should still be golden. Now she just had to actually make it to the center building.

HP: 100%
    MP: Too lazy to math
    Word Count: 2282
    Thread Total: 6519

Aliarey Casady
    Aliarey Casady

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliarey Casady 26th July 2019, 8:05 am

The journey to the center building wasn't exactly a difficult task. At least not for that particular blonde. Just go in guns blazing while yelling for everything to get out of the damn way! Yeah, that worked pretty much. Forget the stealth mode since she wasn't really alone on this fantastic quest to get a high amount of jewels added to her account. If she ran out of magic power to use her re-quips or ammunition for anything of hers that was non-magical.... well she would just tackle that challenge whenever it decided to show up and smack her in the face for being an idiot.

The two towers that her newly added group members were assigned to take out seemed to stand there just fine with their power and the lacbots surrounding them still operational. For a moment Aliarey was about to be worried and cursed to herself for even trusting them to do the job correctly to begin with. But then the top of one tower exploded with a powerful electrical zap. The roaming tin cans that got programmed orders from it also sparked for a few seconds before also shutting down. The other tower was less dramatic. It just shut off, and the hums of everything powering down followed. Tower three then also shut down with no issue. Sweet. They were all reliable after all. In fact, it was mainly her tower that was left operational, but well, that wasn't so bad after she had blasted that entire sector to bits. Maybe. So the lead tin can might be able to feed off of its energy source and be just a tiny bit more powerful than planned. It was still all good. All of them combined should be enough to overpower that advantage... right? "Yep. All according to plan. I don't need to tell them about that at all. What they don't know won't kill them. Probably. Ehh, it'll be fine. If it's not then we'll run. I like running. I'm very good at that. Right. So that is Plan B." Aliarey kept talking to herself once she reached a moment of peace with nothing trying to attack or kill her. It was all to convince herself that she had not royally screwed up her part of the mission and that they would not demand her part of the reward. They didn't even have to know!

Aliarey made it to the center building. The lacbots that were guarding the entrance were dealt with easily enough and so she kind of just stood around while waiting for the others to show up. They didn't. She kept looking at the time on her iLac before her patience finally reached its limit. "Hey, so, there is going to have to be a change of plans here," Aliarey spoke into the microphone that was attached to the eye visor on her face.

"What? You decided that this job might have been way too much for you to handle on your own? Congratulations to me. I was right."

"Hey! I had people helping! They just kind of... either died or ditched. No idea, and I am not about to go looking. But is there like a smaller reward I can get here? I don't feel like charging in there by myself."

"You screwed up your half of the mission, didn't you?"

"Hey! Well, yes, maybe. A bit. So hurry up and tell me if there are any. I am starting to hear the annoying clanks of walking metal boxes again."

"Let me seeeeeee..." There was a moment of silence besides Trey mumbling to himself as he scanned the database he somehow created that had all the jobs listed. "Got one. Just get a core from one of those things and you can get a decent reward for the time you already spent. Actually grab two. Maybe three. I want one too. I'll even pay you."

The woman shrugged. "Works for me, I guess. There's plenty of them around." And so with that planned out, Aliarey acquired a few of the lacrima cores that were inside those things. Now she just needed to get out of there and hope that she never saw that place again.

(Word Count: 703
    My Total: 7222)

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 5:03 pm