Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Bounties (They call me the Wanderer - 1)

Manann Mac Lir
    Manann Mac Lir

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

The Bounties (They call me the Wanderer - 1) Empty The Bounties (They call me the Wanderer - 1)

Post by Manann Mac Lir 1st February 2018, 5:21 pm

Job Title: The Bounties
    Player Requirements: 1000 words, makes most sense for non-dark mages or those that are adventurous and heroic
    Job Requirements:
    check out the bounty board in a local tavern and complete a bounty.
    Job Location: Magnolia Town
    Job Description:
    While relaxing in a local tavern you notice a job board like those in the guild halls. The board is plastered with jobs, both easy and hard. A particular bounty, the death or capture of a band of magician bandits that are harassing travelers along a main trade route.
    Enemies:
    Weak:
    Bellin Two-knives. 40 hp, uses requip to summon knives. deals 7 damage with knife attacks
    Normal:
    Big Harry. 80 hp, uses magic that lets him turn his body into a human boulder. deals 10 damage if you get hit but moves very slowly if not on a slope.
    Strong:

Boss:
    Johnny No-Draw, uses requip to summon pistols. has 80 hp and deals 10 damage per shot.
    Reward:
    4000 jewel
    d-rank xp

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 9:36 am