Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Monster (They call me the Wanderer -- 4)

Manann Mac Lir
    Manann Mac Lir

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

The Monster (They call me the Wanderer -- 4) Empty The Monster (They call me the Wanderer -- 4)

Post by Manann Mac Lir 31st January 2018, 5:50 pm

Job Title: The Monster
    Player Requirements: 4000 words, anyone can take the quest but it makes the most sense for non-dark mages and those that are adventurous or heroic.
    Job Requirements:
    find and kill the light demon
    Job Location:
    Sin
    Job Description:
    After hearing the tale told by the old man and sneaking into Sin, Manann must find and slay the light demon to collect something powerful enough for this legendary blade. all you do for the job is kill the light demon and return home
    Enemies:
    Weak:

Normal:

Strong:

Boss:
    Mazgaul, Demon Prince of Baleful Light: a demon prince, normally he should be more powerful than even H rank mages he has been cursed by a mage. The curse weakens his power and requires him to kill others to live and regain his old power. The demon has 300 hp, is immune to light damage, deals B-rank melee damage and has a C-rank signature light spell called "8 Stars of the Abyss" which casts a neon green mist-like light out of his eyes, the mist light is slow and deals c-rank spell damage.
    Reward:
    20000 jewels
    c-rank exp
    strong magic item made from the demon

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:36 am