Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Of Slavers and Sharks (Job/Solo)

Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Reality Displacement
    Position : None
    Guild : None
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Elemental Arsenal
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Of Slavers and Sharks (Job/Solo) Empty Of Slavers and Sharks (Job/Solo)

Post by Chili Thompson 12th January 2018, 11:26 pm

"Well good job on getting us into this situation... Though I'm you so good job on getting you into this mess!" The voice in Chili's head began lecturing as the slavers finished bending off the steel cable tightly around Chili's ankles, firmly securing his legs and finally attaching him to the cannon with the large player like tools. Whatever it was he couldn't break it. The knot would be easy to unbend if he could get ahold of it through. His wrists were bound tightly around his back and they were multi-wrapped, disabling him from being able to make his signs to enter a mode. "What can I say, they started the brawl all I did was ask if they were, in fact, the slavers that had been doing business in Hargeon." Chili calmy said back mentally as he waited for the inevitable push of the heavy object followed by his plummet into the ocean below that was lapping at the ship's hull. They were getting farther and farther from Hargeon. The traders were taking a new batch of slaves from Fiore to where ever the hell it was they were headed. Minus him of course. Before any action was made Captain Scarlett herself decided to make an appearance to address him herself. "So you thought you could stop me. For a mage, you really don't seem all that strong."
    Chili gave her a shrug with his left shoulder giving her a sideways glance in the same direction with lazy looking eyes as he gave her a small grin. He couldn't really argue if it wasn't for his healing factor his recklessness would have killed him long ago. Her men had outnumbered him from the start, though he should have guessed that more than the ten he had confirmed as slavers would have been inhabiting the joint he had come across them in. It had been the third one on his list of places to check out and the only one to yield any results. Then things went south real fast. Now here he was.
    "No final words lad? Very well then push the cannon overboard and let him go with it to the Locker!" Scarlet ordered loudly.

Her men carried out the order with haste. Pushing the cannon slowly toward the gap in the railing. "Well, any ideas?" The voice asked sighing. Chili remained mentally silent, he was coming up with something. Though he was unsure if it would work. He didn't have time to really come with another one as the two slaver sailors finally got the wheeless cannon over the edge and then they let gravity take hold of it. The iron mass of destruction went diving straight down into the water. He went along with it. Within seconds he was under water being dragged deeper as the time ticked by. "Well now because of your direct approach you're gonna drown." The voice pointed out lamely.
    The steel cable was definitely made to resist immense strain so he was stonewalled on that front. Not bothering to argue with the voice and instead do some kind of direct action again based on his one other plan. Chili started to rotate his arms upward from behind. When he got to the point where he could no longer move them he took a moment to focus himself and quickly dislocated one shoulder and then the other. Rotating them father back, Chili hit a snag again and had to repeat the process. He wasn't sure how far he had sunk yet, however, he was sure that three thousand pounds of metal sank relatively quickly. It only had been fifteen seconds since he broke the surface. He had to be about a hundred and fifty meters already and the pressure that was trying to crush him was only increasing. "My arms are still bound but now they are rotated back in front of me at least and my healing factor should pull my shoulders back into their sockets momentarily." Chili thought to himself as he already was able to feel the slow tug as his tendons and muscles pulled his shoulders back into place.  He narrowed his eyes slightly at the slow aching pain, however, that was his only reaction as he bent over. He began to bend the cable that currently held his feet together off. He worked his legs loose and was happy to feel the weight of the cannon let go of him. It had been maybe thirty seconds total and Chili knew he was deep, he could feel the pressure pushing against his body. His heartbeat was slowing down and his lungs felt like someone was trying to force the air out of him. He grunted as he felt one of his ribs break and some of the others fractured.  Shaking his head Chili tried not to feel his eyes strain as the vessels in them began to ache and pop as well. He was at least three hundred meters down. It was colder down here and dark as black ink, luckily his flame was magically made. Unaffected by the water it had been illuminating the darkness around him by about four meters. So when he was finally facing level again or what he hoped was level and saw two silhouettes circling him, Chili's eyes narrowed as he became very still.
    He couldn't wait too long he only had maybe four minutes of oxygen along with the pressure crushing his body but he knew that if he started moving now whatever was circling him would grab him by his feet or worse. As he started moving in a circle himself going as slow as a snail, Chili kept his head on a pivot making sure to look in a different direction every few seconds to check and see that he wasn't caught from behind. Total he counted maybe ten, fifteen different shadows in the water.  They were below, above, and all around him. Chili started to feel his phobia of the sea kick in and bit his tongue hard to calm himself.
    "Judging from the shape I'd say they were hammerheads and I'm you so I guess that's what you probably think... Well, we." The voice started up at the worst times, but it did seem to be confirming what he was already speculating. "(Beep)ing slavers dumped me into shark territory!" Chili mentally cursed to himself or the voice whichever didn't matter. What was more concerning to him was how hostile these hammerheads were gonna be.

That question was soon answered as one of the said hammerheads finally came close enough for his flame to illuminate it fully, it seemed to be aiming for him, attracted by his light it dashed forward trying to run into him rather than to bite him. He swayed to the side and let it pass him. If he started to swim they'd mistake him for a seal or something else that was thrashing in the water to be eaten but it seemed his flame was attracting them anyway. The creature circled back around to come at him again and when it was within arms reach of Chili is when it happened. Chili had been paying too close attention to that particular shark when it approached him again, that a shark below him went unnoticed as it gave its caudal fin a powerful whooshing sway. It came up and snagged him by his side, clenching down hard on his right hip and lower abdomen. Its saturated teeth digging into him and its powerful jaws crushed his bones slightly. Chili reacted quickly as the thing kept swimming upward as it thrashed him back and forth in its mouth. His hands were still bound and Chili was now acting with one goal, get out of the shark's mouth! His blood was in the water now too and all the other sharks that had been at a standstill were now stirring to get themselves some fresh meat.

Chili could feel every pull the shark's teeth made as they ground against his bones. He let out a small torrent of bubbles as a pained yell tried to make its way out of his mouth only for him to clamp his mouth shut to try and save oxygen. Chili went for an eye on the things uniquely shaped head and gouged his thumb as deep into the things eyeball as he could. He was not able to do this long as another hammerhead slammed into the one that was munching on him. With the help of Chili blinding it on the side, it happens to come from. Chili was released from the creature's mouth. Bouncing against the underbelly of one of them as they began to fight each other. He was barely able to make out another shark coming to try and snag him as he became coherent after the violent shaking, managed to thrust his hands out in time to grab the thing by the front of its head as it tried desperately to get closer for a bite. Chili was stronger than the shark even if he was bound, so upon seeing another shark heading his was Chili spun the best he could in the water and slammed the shark he was holding at bay into the one that was gaining on him. Both sharks seemed to become dazed, giving Chili enough time to mount one like it was a horse. Using his legs to firmly secure himself on the hammerhead just behind its dorsal fin and grabbed hold of it.
    "You're seriously gonna try and drive a shark!?" The voice inquired sounding a little delirious.
    "What do you suggest I do, make love to it?" Chili asked back sarcastically.
    "Dude why go there?" The voice asked slightly put off by Chili's comment.
    "Cause I was hoping it would shut you up!" Chili mentally yelled back.

He was so distracted by the voice that he almost didn't duck in time as another hammerhead came around and tried to nick him off the back of its fellow shark. Chili felt it graze him and take his blazer as it went, as soon as he was clear Chili griped the dorsal fin of the shark he sat upon and pulled up. The shark was not happy but started to swim in the direction Chili was spurring it to go. It trashed and tried to get him off its back as best it could and Chili just held tight like he was in an underwater rodeo. Chili was still bleeding and he was starting to pass out from the pressure slowing his heart to a near stop. If it wasn't for his healing factor and inhuman ability to take a beating he would have been dead by now, hell most humans couldn't go deeper than seventy-meters without the pressure crushing them... Even with his healing factor his body still should have given out. Which led to the question, how the hell was he alive? Chili was gonna have to ponder on that later right now he needed to focus on keeping this shark heading in what he hoped was upwards. It finally stopped struggling and mantained a constant speed and left the otehr sharks behind. He wasn't sure how much time past but soon he started to notice that the water was getting warmer and there were no signs of the other sharks that had been chasing him and their fintastic friend.  Though as he got closer to the surface, Chili grunted as he felt his joints start to radiate in immense pain and his skin started to itch as he got closer to the surface.
    "Dang it, I forgot about decompression sickness." Chili hastily thought as he felt his legs start to go numb though he would lose full feeling in about a minute or so as well and his head was getting foggy. He would have to fight through it when he got back to the ship if he wasn't too late that was.  The shark broke the surface maybe three minutes after Chili had hopped on its back and when it did Chili took a deep breath as he felt blood start to come out of his left eye. Closing it Chili did a quick take on his surroundings, spotting the ship not too far off ahead and to his left. Fortune was smiling on him, the ship didn't have a decent wind and was only traveling at about eight kilometers per second. Chili pulled the shark's dorsal fin in that direction. A lot more docile now the hammerhead obeyed and started after the ship.

Once he caught up to the ship, Chili brought the shark about to the middle where a rope was hanging along the side of the massive slave vessel. Jumping off the shark Chili narrowly grabbed hold of the rope and slammed into the side of the ship with a small thud. Inching up the rope like a caterpillar, Chili made it halfway up the ship to a porthole that was on the slave level of the interior under the deck, holding himself in place with his legs and feet, Chili pried the thing open. Pulling himself inside the ship, he landed on the wooden floor roughly, face down. Before any slave or slaver could see him, he rolled behind some conveniently placed large pine wood cargo boxes that happened to be stacked to his right. With his left eye still closed, Chili finally had a moment of peace to work on getting his hands free. Dislocating his left thumb by making a fist with said thumb inside, he still struggled to pull it out, taking the skin around his wrist off along with the cable. He continued by bending the remaining cable off his right wrist. Once done Chili lightly leaned against the boxes and took a moment to breathe. Now that he was back on the ship he was gonna kill every slaver he came across but he was planning on doing it as quietly as possible. For now, though he needed to let his wounds heal and recover from the bends cause at the current moment he couldn't stand. He'd barely been able to hang on the rope long enough to pry the window open let alone fight. No now was the time to recover from his near death experience, within the next half hour he'd be ready to take the ship and when he did well he didn't know exacly what was gonna happen.

HP: 192/200
    Mana: 150/150
    Post Word Count: 2341

Last edited by Chili Thompson on 20th March 2018, 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chili Thompson
    Primary Magic
    Bank
    Theme
    Chilling Under the Stars Theme
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Of Slavers and Sharks (Job/Solo) Empty Re: Of Slavers and Sharks (Job/Solo)

Post by Chili Thompson 20th March 2018, 5:36 am

He had been fortunate enough to crawl through the one porthole that happens to drop him in a small storage closet where the slaves appeared to keep their food and drink. Chili leaned against the wall as he sat with his legs splayed out. The decompression sickness, the blood loss, and the specific area of where the shark had bitten him had put Chili's right leg out of commission for a while until it healed. "So, shark chew toy could be added to your resume now." The voice added with a sense of dark humor. Chili smirked at the comment, shaking his head.  
    Deciding to not respond and tune out anything else the voice had to say, Chili kept an ear out for anyone opening the door, as he went back to meditating. Chili silently let a slow concentrated breath out. Though as the waves rocked the ship on their slow night journey, Chili's mind started to drift. His vision blurred for a few seconds, as he closed his eyes to rest just a short while, to allow his wounds to heal.

He was now standing in a large room, maybe six meters in area and all the walls appeared to be padded, besides the single door that. "Huh. An asylum room. I don't ever remember being in a place like this." Chili commented to himself.
    When he tried to move his limbs, he was met with resistance and peered down upon his form to see it clad in a straight jacket. Chili's eyes widened, as he began to struggle to get out. He seemed to be weaker than he remembered.
    "If this is a dream, it is really vivid," Chili muttered to himself. Turning around he found that a bed had been behind him the entire time. The frame was made of plastic, there was a single sheet, a pillow, and the mattress itself was uncomfortably small. Not having much more to do, Chili sat down on the bed, softly. Hanging his head he tried to speculate what the hell was going on.
    "I know I was on a slave ship, but this feels too real to be a dream. So what is it?" Chili thought over for a couple minutes. In the end, he could only come to the same conclusion, he was just having a really trippy dream. He was dragged from his thoughts as the door to the room was opened. A woman, maybe twenty years of age, dressed in a nurses outfit, came walking into the room, and closed the door behind her. She had flowing raven colored hair that seemed to stop in the mid of her back. She wore a light layer of makeup and whatever mascara she was using, made her cerulean bluer eyes pop out at him. She was petite and curvy though modest all at the same time. Chili did his best to not be entranced by her, especially her eyes. The way they seemed to glow reminded him of someone from Fiore. Keeping his eyes on her face as she approached with what was a clipboard, that had gone unnoticed until now. Chili knew his eyes screamed out for questions he hadn't even begun to ask, but when she finally looked at him she could see it all.
    "Ah, good morning, Chili. I hope you slept well. I just need to ask you a few questions, so I can determine what actions we should take to cure you today. If all goes well any questions you have will be answered as we proceed." The nurse said sweetly as she gave him a small, yet tight smile, like she rather is anywhere but here.
    Taking the pen that had been attached to the top of the clipboard, she readied herself to jot down notes as she began to ask questions.
    "This one should be easy, what is your name?" She asked, her tone still sweet but hinting that he should hurry in answering.
    "Chili Thompson." Chili answered blatantly, eyeing her cautiously as he did his best not to focus on her eyes.
    "Good, good. Now can you tell me where you are?" She asked this time her tone sounded hopeful like this was a question he may get wrong, but she wants him to get right.
    "Uh, I was in Fiore and I'm pretty sure this place is a dream, so I'm gonna have to go with no idea." Chili answered, this time unsure he was really dreaming or not.
    Her face fell at his answer and she started biting her lower lip. Sighing she gave him a look of sympathy, before speaking. "This may be a lot to take in but there is no such place as Fiore. You imagined it as a way of coping with your ever-deepening psychosis. Tell me what do you remember of your life, here in the real world?"
    Shaking his head, Chili gave the nurse a small scowl as he started to speak in an urgent sounding tone.
    "What do you mean I made it up? I watched my parents burn alive, saw my sister get abducted, trained under my uncle, I have spent the last five years traveling all over Fiore, fighting evil bastards and making friends!"
    The nurse's features seemed to droop as she continued to give him that damned sympathetic look.
    "Yes, your parents were burned alive in their apartment when you were young. You and your sister, Tess, lived on the streets for a year before being adopted by your uncle. Though he was a violent drunk and he was arrested after it was found out he had been molesting your sister. After that, you were put into the foster care system until eventually, your sister was kidnapped by one of her foster parents and was never found. The guilt and trauma of these events broke your mind and you have been in this mental hospital for the past five years, where I have been trying to help you. In that time you've dreamed up this magical land of Fiore, where similar tragedies befell you, but you overcame them and become stronger. All part of your coping mechanism, Chili, none of it is real." The woman spoke as softly as she could, trying her best to ease the idea into his mind.
    Chili's eyes widened as memories of an apartment burning down, the smell of whiskey on his uncle's breath as Ruz beat him, and the news of his sister's disappearance all came flooding back. Alongside those memories though, were the ones from Fiore. They all began to mesh together and Chili honestly couldn't tell which memories were fake and which were not. Heaving a heavy sigh, Chili closed his eyes before opening them and looking back at the nurse.
    "Then I must apologize because I don't remember any of that, not even your name," Chili muttered in a defeated tone as he hung his head.
    The nurse smiled as she spoke in that same soft tone, "My name is Dr. Jones, but you may call me Clarissa. Now I have other patients I need to go check on, so for now, I think you should rest and when I come back in a couple hours, we can start your sessions."
    With that she was gone, back out the door she came through. Leaving Chili to fall back onto the bed, from his sitting position. His mind was spiraling. Had everything been just a figment of his diseased mind. All the people he met just imaginary. It didn't seem possible, it all felt too real.
    As he was contemplating this, the voice started back up. "So which world is real, huh, Chili. Cause no matter which one you think is the reality you belong in, just remember I'm a constant reminder of how broken your mind is. Even I know which one is real, but I don't feel like telling ya. Where would the fun in that be."
    Chili chose to ignore the voice even if it was right, no matter which one of these worlds were real and which one was fake, the voice would always be there just as a reminder of how far down the rabbit hole he was going, all for answers, all for revenge. Letting out a long sigh, Chili opted to take the doc's advice. Closing his eyes, he allowed himself to drift off to sleep.

Chili blinked a few times, as he took in his surroundings. He was back on the ship, in the storage closet. He felt drained like he hadn't even rested for that short period of time. The faint echo of what the nurse said was still in his head, as Chili looked down at his leg and abdomen to see that the shark bite had healed enough. Now it was nothing more than mangled skin and a few scabs. He had feeling in his right leg again, and he was healed enough to start taking the ship. Standing from his sitting position, Chili crouched slightly as he crept up to the door and listened for any movement outside. He took a few seconds, and upon hearing nothing, decided to crack the door open steadily. When Chili peeked out and didn't see any movement he decided to open the door the rest of the way. Chili emerged from his hiding spot and closed the door behind him. Luckily the hinges didn't creak loud enough for anyone to hear. He was still in a storage area, and it appeared that all they kept on this level was barrels and a few slaves, from the sound of chains moving a ways forward to the next room. He needed to get higher, but he knew he shouldn't let the people who were going to be sold as slaves see him. Though for some reason in the back of his skull he felt like there was an itch. It was making him painfully aware that this reality may not be real. Like in the back of his mind he knew. Shaking off the feeling the best he could, Chili let a low growl rumble in his throat. He was starting to see red and hear the roaring flames that haunted his nightmares. Caring less and less about being sneaky and more about spilling blood.
    "Just let go, it's more fun when you give up letting things hold you back. If you allow me I can do something about that." The voice tempted him, and for the first time Chili gave in. He suddenly felt a chill run down his spine and at his core. As he was thinking about his situation, his logic seemed to be there but there was no emotional impute. His high regard for life along with many other emotional cares seemed to vanish as he did the hand signs to enter Void mode. Though letting his black flame burn as bright as it wanted, Chili wasted no time in kicking the door that had been in front of him, hard enough to send it flying off its hinges. As it bounced across the floor of the bare room, where the only thing there were chains that held a good number of slaves to the walls. Two guards jumped in surprise at where they both stood near the center of the room. Though that surprise turned to fear as Chili came dashing in, looking like nothing but a blur. One guard tried to attack, thrusting his sword forward to jab Chili. Twisting himself around it to the left, Chili launched his right hand forward at the man's throat. Using his index, middle finger, and thumb, Chili ripped the poor souls jugular right out. The guard's eyes widened in terror and disbelief as he gurgled on his own blood, falling to the ground with a thud. The other guard backed away, pointing at Chili as he did.
    "Y-you are supposed to be shark bait!" The slaver stuttered in fear.
    Chili didn't really register what the man said, his head was on fire and all he could hear were the flames. Taking a step toward the slaver, Chili paused for a moment when the man grabbed a girl no older than sixteen and held his sword to her throat.
    Her emerald eyes were glistening with tears, as she stared at Chili with almost the same fright that the slaver had in his.
    "Don't come any closer or I'll slit her throat!" The coward said trying his best to sound enforcing.
    Staying silent, Chili turned away from the man and knelt down to where the first slaver he killed was.
    "Hey, man! What the hell are you doing!?" The panic in the slaver's made, Chili cracked a cruel smile. He had found what he needed on the body of the deceased. Before anyone could blink, Chili had stood up straight and fired the flintlock pistol, he looted off the corpse. The slaver's eyes widened in shock as the to be slave girl fell to the ground, lifeless.
    In a sinister tone, Chili chuckled, "She was in the way."
    Before the slaver could do anything, Chili had dashed forward, charging energy into his right palm. Forming a small black ball, which he slammed into the slaver's abdomen. The man hunched forward at the impact, blood spewing from his mouth, as a hole was blown out of his back. The man's eyes were frozen in a permanent look of terror, as Chili let his body hit the ground alongside the girl.
    Turning to look around the room at the rest of the slaves, who all had similar looks of horror on their faces, Chili spoke up in a harsh. "Everyone stay calm and don't make any noises, I'll leave you here with the corpses."
    With that, he turned and started advancing to the door. Somewhere in the sound of all the roaring in his head, Chili could hear his soul screaming in agony at what he had just done and a piece of him was lost to the darkness within. He no longer intended to stealthy take the ship, no now it was time for a bloodbath and the only survivor of the ship's crew would be Scarlett.

HP: 200/200
    Mana: 135/150
    Spells Used:
    Void Strike (Low Grade) - Cooldown: 3 posts
    Post Word Count: 2327
    Total Word Count:4668

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chili Thompson
    Primary Magic
    Bank
    Theme
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chili Thompson 21st April 2018, 1:01 pm

The sound of flames calmed down as he moved farther out of the room. The voice spoke up and it was clearer, easier to hear. "Well well well, I did not expect you to kill the girl he grabbed. That even surprised me a little"
    Chili shrugged as he responded casually, "They were in the way. I needed to get to the guy behind them."
    "Well, I can see what affect me eroding you're emotional impute and other cares has done, however, there were other things you could have done. There were ways to make that fun, you just sucked all the joy outta killing with your attitude."
    Chili decided to change the subject, not really caring about the voice's sudden change of tone. Usually, it would tell him to kill without much thought, now it was complaining that he was making killing less amusing. Leaning back slightly, slouching a little as he walked further into the room and began looking around.
    "So what exactly do I call you anyway?" Chili asked still monotoned.
    There was quiet for a moment before it spoke. "Call me Zin."
    Nodding his head but keeping silent, Chili spotted a pulley system that he assumed was used to haul the heavy crates of cargo up to the next level. Spinning around to look behind him, facing the way he came from, was an upper ledge that severed as the area where the crates were delivered. All he needed to do was get up there and progress would be made. Clambering up the rope, hand over hand, Chili made it up the length of the binding material. Swinging back and then forth a few times, he timed it just right, letting go and managing to make it to the ledge. Crouching as his feet connected to the floor of the higher level, Chili wasted no time locating the door on the opposite side. Making his way between more stored barrels, he arrived at the door. Cracking it open, he peered through. On the other side was what appeared to be a kitchen. All he could really see was a counter to his left side, half of what appeared to be a table near the middle, a rinse area which used a bucket of clean water, and a door on the left side of the wash station, on the opposite side of the room. Before entering Chili listened carefully, he was able to make out the creak of someone moving about on the other side.
    "Apparently hearing a single shot being discharged is not enough to raise any alarms around this place," Zin said sarcastically, right as Chili was following the sound of the steps. Not bothered by Zin's sudden distraction, he waited until they came close to the door, and then he busted forth. Using enough of his strength to force the door the rest of the way open, and using the momentum to slam into the person. Stunning them for a few seconds and making them take a step back. Dashing forward, Chili, slammed his forearm into the person's throat and pinned them to the table that was only a few feet away now.  The person appeared to be a rather large man, with a scruffy, short, beard and a tangled crop of hair, which he slightly hid under a dirty chef's hat.

In the man's left hand he held a meat cleaver and with it, he took a swing a Chili. Seeing it out of his peripheral, Chili reacted quickly as he removed his arm from the man's throat and dodged to his right. Turning to the left so he was effectively facing the cook,  Chili left his arms at his side. As he saw that the man showed no signs of fear, Chili tilted his head to the side slightly as he asked the chef a question with his voice still in an eerie calm monotone.
    "You don't seem to be all that afraid for a chef, do you really think you can take me out?"
    The man gave no response and just came forward, clumsily swinging his clever at Chili's head. Hastily shooting out his left hand, Chili clutched a hold of the arm before his attack could even hit. As the man, struggled to get free, Chili's other hand struck out and clenched his strong fingers around the man's throat. The chef's eyes went wide in horror as he caught a glimpse of a cruel smile come to Chili's face for just a few seconds before disappearing. Right after the smile disappeared, the man felt intense pressure on his left arm, followed by an even worse pain. The man tried to scream out however Chili's grip on his neck kept him from being able to. Keeping his gaze locked on the frightened eyes of the man in from of him, Chili broke the chef's arm and made sure to grab the butcher knife from his hand as he let it go to the side limp. His left hand now holding the large clever, Chili raised it above his head, the chef's eye's went wide in disbelief and fear as he saw this action. He desperately attempted to get out of the grasp by trying to pry Chili's fingers off with his still good hand. In one swift motion, Chili sunk the clever into the chef's skull with a sickening thud sound. Some blood spewed into Chili's face he did the act. Letting the body drop to the ground, Chili scratched the back of his head as he gave off a lazy comment, "Huh, crazy bastard actually thought he could kill me by himself."
    "Well, I mean you were taken out by what, twenty of them? Maybe he thought you were a pushover." Zin threw in trying to hit a nerve.
    "I miss calculated when I went into the bar, it won't happen again," Chili said his tone not changing much as he admitted he had been taken down. Chili proceeded to walk to the door he had spotted and was about to open it when it was opened by someone on the other side.

"HEY! Cherlie yer almost done with that sausage stew right? The boys and I are getin hungry!" A stout man with a medium length scruffy beard shouted happily as he came bursting in. As his eyes fell on Chili who was somewhat covered in blood and then the dead body of who Chili now knew as Cherlie, his eyes widen in shock and then became slits of anger. Growling hostility the man went to draw his sword, however, he was interrupted as Chili's fist came rocketing into his exposed rips. Hunching over slightly the slaver's head came to line up perfectly with the devasting precise roundhouse that Chili followed up with. Using just enough of his strength to kill the man by caving his head in against the hardwood. With his foot landing softly back on the ground, Chili ignored the small amount of brain matter and blood that had sprayed onto his leg as he stepped over the body and came into what appeared to be the eating area on the ship. It had a narrow walkway space with barely enough room to maneuver around. Tables and chairs slightly squished together with a small walkway. Sitting amongst those chairs had to be at least seventeen armed pirate slavers. All of whom had just watched him kill their comrade. One of the many slavers stood up very quickly and went off to alert the rest of the ship. Soon after that the rest of them stood up, drawing their weapons and prepared to assault Chili. Chili would have felt the need to be higher on guard, but he was confident that he could take these guys on without much effort.
    "Well, it looks like I will not be taking the ship quietly anymore." Chili shrugged to himself neutrally as he readied for a fight.

HP: 200/200
    Mana: 135/150
    Spells Used:
    Void Strike (Low Grade) - Cooldown: 2 posts
    Post Word Count: 1305
    Total Word Count:5973

Chili Thompson
    Primary Magic
    Bank
    Theme
    Chili Thompson
    Chili Thompson

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chili Thompson 25th November 2018, 12:05 am

The eating area was comprised of two rows of tables going sideways with three tables in each, and enough chairs at each to seat four pirates. So the place hadn't been packed as much as it could have been. It was soon thrown into an uproar though as multiple pirates came charging at him. One of the pirates came forward, throwing a punch aimed at Chili's head. Grabbing the punch by snapping his left hand sideways, Chili, proceeded to use as minimum force possible and twisted the arm he held. The pirate let out a shout of pain as his arm was broken and spiraled into a nasty mess. Letting go of the arm, Chili quickly followed up and delivered a piercing open palm strike to the first slaver's throat, crushing his windpipe! Throwing him out of the way as he struggled for air, Chili, barely had time to lift up his left arm and block the incoming knife that the next pirate had driven downward. As it embedded itself deeply within Chili's arm, piercing his bone, Chili was mute as he responded by swiftly using his free hand to snatch a hold of the pirate's throat! The pirate gritted his teeth as he fought to try an get free, but it was useless as Chili slammed him sideways into one of the tables, knocking the wind out of the slaver and making him let go of the dagger. Out of his peripheral vision, Chili saw another pirate's foot come into view. Quickly using some of his enhanced strength to lift up the slaver he had pinned, he narrowly used him as a human shield to block an oncoming thrust. As the blade tore through the man's abdomen he cried out a near death howl before Chili pushed him further onto the blade, taking note not to slip in the blood starting to pool on the floor as he sent the warm corpse and this third pirate to attack him backward. With a little breathing room, Chili hastily used his right hand and gripped the handle of the knife in his arm, without hesitation, he pulled it out and held it upside down at the ready. Hearing a creak behind him followed by a swoosh, Chili instinctively ducked as a blade passed over him, right where his head had been. Still crouched, Chili spun on the balls of his feet and as soon as the pirate's legs entered his view, he snapped his right arm out and sent the dagger into the area between the leg bone and kneecap. The pirate yelped loudly in pain, too focused on this pain to react as Chili withdrew the blade, and in one fluid movement, he stood up, driving the small blade into the underside of the man's jaw! A small spurt of blood came out as Chili withdrew the blade and pushed the body to the side. The now dead man thudded against the white oak floor of the ship, though another thud soon followed the first. This one coming from behind Chili. Turning around, Chili almost didn't have time to sidestep a downward swing from the third pirate, who had finally been able to get recover from his position on the floor, accidentally knocking over a chair as he had removed his comrade's corpse.

Now between two tables, with the third pirate advancing on him and another, rushing to try and get him from behind. Chili heard the clambering footsteps and not having room to dodge in any direction had to twist his upper torso at the waist and lean to the left. Chili didn't make a sound as the knife scrapped against the midsection of the left side of his rib cage. Not missing a beat as some began to slowly run down to his waist and make its way down his leg, Chili crushed the arm that held the knife. Using his free right hand, Chili reached over his shoulder and snagged the pirate's throat before hurling the man over his shoulder and into his approaching comrade. When the thrown pirate blasted into his friend and made them both crash to the ground, both pirates dropped their weapons. Dropping into a low crouch as he dashed forward, Chili snatched up the sword that one of them dropped and quickly got to where the two pirates lay, one on top the other. Lifting the sword up with some haste, Chili spun it upside down, driving it home, skewering the two pirates together, pinning them, screaming in agony to the floor. Chili stood up and took a step backward. Mid-step a medium sized jagged throwing knife dug its way into the soft side of Chili's left temple. Chili's eyes went wide as they dilated heavily and black spots started to conquer his vision. Stumbling to the right, Chili fell against one of the tables, willing himself to focus on the task of pulling the blade from his head, he began to very clumsily try to grab the handle of the blade. On the second attempt, he managed to grasp it and with a yank, withdrew the knife from his temple! As his healing factor began to take effect, Chili was able to get most of his cognitive thinking back and was able to get himself upright. His vision was foggy at first, and through the haze, he saw a grayish blur. His instincts took over as he ducked just in time as he heard another knife sink into the wood wall off behind him. Standing up straight, Chili's vision was clear enough for him to make out a figure and with a quick snap of his left arm and a flick of his wrist, he sent the blade into the pirate's throat. Albeit Chili missed a little and knicked the artery on the left side, causing a mist of blood to spew out of the gash as the man toppled over, trying desperately to put pressure on the wound, but to no avail. As he tumbled over and hit the wooden floor, dead.  
    As he steadied himself, Chili was reading himself to finish off the remaining pirates when the ship lurched suddenly send him and the pirates sailing it the wall and with that Chili's lights went out.

Chili Thompson
    Primary Magic
    Bank
    Theme

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 9:07 am