Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Phoenix Flame

KatherineNeel

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,862.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Phoenix Flame Empty Phoenix Flame

Post by KatherineNeel 29th November 2017, 11:05 pm

Phoenix Flame

Magic Name: Phoenix Flame
    Magic Type: Lost; Lost magic is similar to caster magic in what it can accomplish and how flexible it is. However, the big difference between caster and lost is that Lost magic is stronger but also harder to cast.
    Description:
    Unique Abilities:

• Ability: “Heat Detection”; this ability allows the user to identify people or things near them by their unique heat signature. Every living thing has one and ultimately, this ability helps the user recognize whether their surroundings are familiar or not and can help them gauge the environment's safety.
    • Ability: “Sympathy”; this ability allows the user to share with others how they are feeling through touch. It does not use flames and thus has no physical effect on the one being touched, but a soft glow to indicate that there is a transfer occurring. The color of the glow depends on the user’s mood.
    • Ability: “No Pain, No Gain” a.k.a. “Self-healing”; this ability allows the user to heal themselves, with a condition of course. If the user has been injured, they can speed up the wounds healing process by burning themselves with a source of pure fire, one made naturally and not with magic. It is a sort of ‘punishment’ for being selfish, but the self-inflicted burns will heal just as quickly the wounds the user meant to heal in the first place. While the pain is excruciating, the result is a perfect, scarless heal. The effect this ability has depends on how long the user burns themselves. All wounds being healed will appear to be covered in ash and once the process is complete, the ash will fall away and leave the afflicted area just like new.

Spells:

D-Rank:
    Feather Dagger:
    Deflection Instinct:
    Adrenaline Shot:
    Chill Resistance:
    Advanced - Feather Dagger Wing Sweep:
    C-Rank:
    Rebirth Blast:
    Aura Cage:
    Grace Period:
    Advanced - Hallucinogen:

Last edited by KatherineNeel on 29th November 2018, 4:57 pm; edited 10 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm canceling myself.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: Demonic Takeover
    Third Skill:

Phoenix Flame Empty Re: Phoenix Flame

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 7th December 2017, 5:44 pm

Hiya, Jiyu here, sorry this is a bit late, I thought I posted it before I went to bed the day I claimed it but I guess I forgot, been a bit sick. grading in this color.
    KatherineNeel wrote:Magic

Primary Magic: Phoenix Flame

Secondary Magic: None

Caster or Holder: Caster

Description: Phoenix Flame is an ancient magic that very few ever learned, but was used during the age of dragons, making it nearly as old as dragon slayer magic, but only of slight inferior power. Phoenix Flame gives the caster the ability to heal themselves much like the mythical bird itself would, but only so many times during a certain period. Attempting to heal oneself too many times in one period would cause the magic to reach a halt, meaning the mage who uses Phoenix Flame would cease to regenerate magic power for some time. The halt acts as a wound, one that cannot be healed by anything but time. The flames themselves can primarily be conjured through the hands and feet, and range through a spectrum a red colors such as crimson, magenta, red orange and occasionally bright yellow even though it isn’t red at all. This particular kind of fire magic feeds heavily off of the caster’s emotions. Anything they are feeling when they use the flames affects how they are used. For instance, if the caster is angry, the flames will be extremely damaging; whereas if the caster is feeling love, the flames will feel warm and gentle to the touch, completely incapable of causing harm. There are many ways that emotion can affect the flames, but for every caster the effect is different.
    Katherine used the Phoenix Flame magic at its highest capacity prior to the time freeze most often as a way to help the people in her city. After her awakening from the time freeze, she has maintained use of her Phoenix Flame, but has since been exercising it after having gone unused for over a millennia. Phoenix Flame is primarily benign, but can be used (with probable cause) as an exceptional fighting type.

Strengths: -emotional change; one of the biggest positives to the emotional affect on Phoenix Flame is that the flames will change with the caster’s emotion even while using them. This can be a significant advantage in battle because it can increase performance and fighting technique. Any strong emotions such as anger, love, etc. will make the flames more effective on the opponent. The change in a caster’s emotion not only determines the type and strength of the flames, it changes how much ground a spell might cover. Phoenix Flame is not meant for destruction and will only damage whatever the caster wants it to.

Weaknesses: -emotional affection; because the caster’s emotions are capable of changing the way the flames ‘behave’, if one were to use the flames in a way that Phoenix Flame will not allow at that moment because of the caster’s feelings, the outcome would be the opposite of what the caster wanted. For example, say the caster needs to defend themselves, but they are feeling sad. The flames would inflict less damage on the opponent and make the fight much more difficult.
    -halt; as mentioned in the description, the caster can use Phoenix Flame to heal themselves. The largest flaw to this is that, when used too often, the healing effect will reverse itself and eventually cause a halt. The halt acts as an injury and prevents the caster’s magic power to regenerate for as long as 6 months. It is rare, but halting can become fatal if the caster doesn’t train in the areas of risk within Phoenix Flame.
    -low temperature; like the mythical bird, low temperatures decrease the functionality of Phoenix Flame. If the caster does not keep warm, their power will become weaker and weaker until they do so.

Lineage: Spirit Warrior

Unique Abilities: -heal; using the healing ability engulfs the caster in flames for a matter of seconds, essentially rejuvenating their energy and strength. But it can only be used so many times before it begins to take negative effects. How much does this heal them for, does this affect actual hp or is it just kinda a 'even if I have ten hp I feel like I have a thousand', sort deal.
    -wings of fire; this ability is useful when the caster has to jump around a lot, but it consumes a lot of magic power and should be used sparingly. It can be summoned and unsummoned at will. What does this ability actually do and how much magic power does it actually consume?
    -phoenix song; like any bird, the phoenix has a song of its own, but it can only be used once every few years because of its destructive capacity. Caster’s using Phoenix Flame must use this ability wisely as it has serious consequences. Does this do damage, is it aesthetic, what does the ability actually do?

Spells:
    D-Class Spells:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenix Flame Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Phoenix Flame H6NcPbM Phoenix Flame H6NcPbM Phoenix Flame H6NcPbM Phoenix Flame H6NcPbM

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 7th December 2017, 10:24 pm

Jiyu Kazehime wrote:Hiya, Jiyu here, sorry this is a bit late, I thought I posted it before I went to bed the day I claimed it but I guess I forgot, been a bit sick. grading in this color. Thank you for the critiques, I will work on fixing them asap! - Kath My edits in this color!

Description: Phoenix Flame is an ancient magic that very few ever learned, but was used during the age of dragons, making it nearly as old as dragon slayer magic, but only of slight inferior power. Phoenix Flame gives the caster the ability to heal themselves much like the mythical bird itself would, but only so many times during a certain period. Attempting to heal oneself too many times in one period would cause the magic to reach a halt, meaning the mage who uses Phoenix Flame would cease to regenerate magic power for some time. The halt acts as a wound, one that cannot be healed by anything but time. The flames themselves can primarily be conjured through the hands and feet, and range through a spectrum a red colors such as crimson, magenta, red orange and occasionally bright yellow even though it isn’t red at all. This particular kind of fire magic feeds heavily off of the caster’s emotions. Anything they are feeling when they use the flames affects how they are used. For instance, if the caster is angry, the flames will be extremely damaging; whereas if the caster is feeling love, the flames will feel warm and gentle to the touch, completely incapable of causing harm. There are many ways that emotion can affect the flames, but for every caster the effect is different.
    Katherine used the Phoenix Flame magic at its highest capacity prior to the time freeze most often as a way to help the people in her city. After her awakening from the time freeze, she has maintained use of her Phoenix Flame, but has since been exercising it after having gone unused for over a millennia. Phoenix Flame is primarily benign, but can be used (with probable cause) as an exceptional fighting type.

Strengths: -emotional change; one of the biggest positives to the emotional affect on Phoenix Flame is that the flames will change with the caster’s emotion even while using them. This can be a significant advantage in battle because it can increase performance and fighting technique. Any strong emotions such as anger, love, etc. will make the flames more effective on the opponent. The change in a caster’s emotion not only determines the type and strength of the flames, it changes how much ground a spell might cover. Phoenix Flame is not meant for destruction and will only damage whatever the caster wants it to.

Weaknesses: -emotional affection; because the caster’s emotions are capable of changing the way the flames ‘behave’, if one were to use the flames in a way that Phoenix Flame will not allow at that moment because of the caster’s feelings, the outcome would be the opposite of what the caster wanted. For example, say the caster needs to defend themselves, but they are feeling sad. The flames would inflict less damage on the opponent and make the fight much more difficult.
    -halt; as mentioned in the description, the caster can use Phoenix Flame to heal themselves. The largest flaw to this is that, when used too often, the healing effect will reverse itself and eventually cause a halt. The halt acts as an injury and prevents the caster’s magic power to regenerate for as long as 6 months. It is rare, but halting can become fatal if the caster doesn’t train in the areas of risk within Phoenix Flame.
    -low temperature; like the mythical bird, low temperatures decrease the functionality of Phoenix Flame. If the caster does not keep warm, their power will become weaker and weaker until they do so.

Unique Abilities: -heal; using the healing ability engulfs the caster in flames for a matter of seconds, essentially rejuvenating their energy and strength. But it can only be used so many times before it begins to take negative effects. How much does this heal them for, does this affect actual hp or is it just kinda a 'even if I have ten hp I feel like I have a thousand', sort deal. I'd imagine it takes whatever damage they took, cuts it in half and gives them that. This gives them actual health.
    -wings of fire; this ability is useful when the caster has to jump around a lot, but it consumes a lot of magic power and should be used sparingly. It can be summoned and unsummoned at will. What does this ability actually do and how much magic power does it actually consume? This ability is basically a boost of some sort. As a reference, kind of like when canon-natsu uses his fire to jump higher? It doesn't consume a lot, but if I had to try and measure, I'd say about... A 16th. Don't know if that makes sense, but I hope it helps!
    -phoenix song; like any bird, the phoenix has a song of its own, but it can only be used once every few years because of its destructive capacity. Caster’s using Phoenix Flame must use this ability wisely as it has serious consequences. Does this do damage, is it aesthetic, what does the ability actually do? Ah, I'd say this is more for aesthetic? But I think it could cause temporary deafness, even for the caster themselves. That feels pretty destructive to me, just in the way that it keeps anyone within the vicinity from hearing any possible surprise attacks or things like that.

Spells:
    D-Class Spells:

I'm canceling myself.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 9th December 2017, 4:21 pm

Here we go for round two, but please remember to edit the required edits into your first post.

KatherineNeel wrote:
    Jiyu Kazehime wrote:Hiya, Jiyu here, sorry this is a bit late, I thought I posted it before I went to bed the day I claimed it but I guess I forgot, been a bit sick. grading in this color. Thank you for the critiques, I will work on fixing them asap! - Kath My edits in this color!

Unique Abilities: -heal; using the healing ability engulfs the caster in flames for a matter of seconds, essentially rejuvenating their energy and strength. But it can only be used so many times before it begins to take negative effects. How much does this heal them for, does this affect actual hp or is it just kinda a 'even if I have ten hp I feel like I have a thousand', sort deal. I'd imagine it takes whatever damage they took, cuts it in half and gives them that. This gives them actual health.Considering this can be used every post if you really wanted, I can not allow that, as 'damage they took' someone can take like say 300 damage at higher ranks and you can just give them back 150 which is more damage than an S rank spell deals baseline. This will at the most be able to deal back health equal to the damage of YOUR rank once per post. We have solid damage numbers and such within the HP and Magic Damage rules.
    -wings of fire; this ability is useful when the caster has to jump around a lot, but it consumes a lot of magic power and should be used sparingly. It can be summoned and unsummoned at will. What does this ability actually do and how much magic power does it actually consume? This ability is basically a boost of some sort. As a reference, kind of like when canon-natsu uses his fire to jump higher? It doesn't consume a lot, but if I had to try and measure, I'd say about... A 16th. Don't know if that makes sense, but I hope it helps!You have to specify how much further this lets you go, though considering its effects you don't really need a mp consumption, for ranges please refer to the burst ranges within the magic damage and hp rules.
    -phoenix song; like any bird, the phoenix has a song of its own, but it can only be used once every few years because of its destructive capacity. Caster’s using Phoenix Flame must use this ability wisely as it has serious consequences. Does this do damage, is it aesthetic, what does the ability actually do? Ah, I'd say this is more for aesthetic? But I think it could cause temporary deafness, even for the caster themselves. That feels pretty destructive to me, just in the way that it keeps anyone within the vicinity from hearing any possible surprise attacks or things like that.You can only deafen those of your rank or lower, 50% on one rank above and no effect on two ranks above,
    and it has to be within burst range for your rank

Spells:
    D-Class Spells:

Phoenix Flame H6NcPbM Phoenix Flame H6NcPbM Phoenix Flame H6NcPbM Phoenix Flame H6NcPbM

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 9th December 2017, 5:27 pm

Bump

I'm canceling myself.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 13th December 2017, 4:55 pm

Weaknesses:
    -emotional affection; because the caster’s emotions are capable of changing the way the flames ‘behave’, if one were to use the flames in a way that Phoenix Flame will not allow at that moment because of the caster’s feelings, the outcome would be the opposite of what the caster wanted. For example, say the caster needs to defend themselves, but they are feeling sad. The flames would inflict less damage on the opponent and make the fight much more difficult.

Unique Abilities:
    -heal; using the healing ability engulfs the caster in flames for a matter of seconds, essentially rejuvenating their energy and strength. Can be used 3 times per thread, Restores Damage and Mana equivalent to mage’s rank.

-wings of fire; this ability is useful when the caster has to jump more efficiently(double normal heights), and allows user to use their wings to float from long falling heights. It can be summoned and unsummoned at will.

-phoenix song; like any bird, the phoenix has a song of its own, or rather a scream; but it can only be used once every thread thread because of its destructive capacity. Caster’s using Phoenix Flame can emit a sound so powerful that it can collapse standing buildings. So this is just aesthetic?

Spells:
    D-Class Spells:
    This spell requires an additional weakness or for you so remove a strength

Also you have five spells, D ranks only have four, edit so that one is locked until you purchase it or rank enough to unlock it.

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 13th December 2017, 6:00 pm

Jiyu Kazehime wrote:

Description: Phoenix Flame is an ancient magic that very few ever learned, but was used during the age of dragons, making it nearly as old as dragon slayer magic, but only of slight inferior power. Phoenix Flame gives the caster the ability to heal themselves much like the mythical bird itself would, but only so many times during a certain period. Attempting to heal oneself too many times in one period would cause the magic to reach a halt, meaning the mage who uses Phoenix Flame would cease to regenerate magic power for some time. The halt acts as a wound, one that cannot be healed by anything but time. The flames themselves can primarily be conjured through the hands and feet, and range through a spectrum of red colors such as crimson, magenta, red-orange and occasionally bright yellow even though it isn’t red at all. This particular kind of fire magic feeds heavily off of the caster’s emotions. Anything they are feeling when they use the flames affects how they are used. For instance, if the caster is angry, the flames will be extremely damaging; whereas if the caster is feeling love, the flames will feel warm and gentle to the touch, completely incapable of causing harm. There are many ways that emotion can affect the flames, but for every caster the effect is different.
    Katherine used the Phoenix Flame magic at its highest capacity prior to the time freeze most often as a way to help the people in her city. After her awakening from the time freeze, she has maintained use of her Phoenix Flame but has since been exercising it after having gone unused for over a millennia. Phoenix Flame is primarily benign but can be used (with probable cause) as an exceptional fighting type.

Strengths: -emotional change; one of the biggest positives to the emotional effect on Phoenix Flame is that the flames will change with the caster’s emotion even while using them. This can be a significant advantage in battle because it can increase performance and fighting technique. Any strong emotions such as anger, love, etc. will make the flames more effective on the opponent. The change in a caster’s emotion not only determines the type and strength of the flames, it changes how much ground a spell might cover. Phoenix Flame is not meant for destruction and will only damage whatever the caster wants it to.

Weaknesses:
    -emotional affection; because the caster’s emotions are capable of changing the way the flames ‘behave’, if one were to use the flames in a way that Phoenix Flame will not allow at that moment because of the caster’s feelings, the outcome would be the opposite of what the caster wanted. For example, say the caster needs to defend themselves, but they are feeling sad. The flames would inflict less damage on the opponent and make the fight much more difficult.

Unique Abilities:
    -heal; using the healing ability engulfs the caster in flames for a matter of seconds, essentially rejuvenating their energy and strength. Can be used 3 times per thread, Restores Damage and Mana equivalent to mage’s rank.

-wings of fire; this ability is useful when the caster has to jump more efficiently(double normal heights), and allows the user to use their wings to float from long falling heights. It can be summoned and unsummoned at will.

-phoenix song; like any bird, the Phoenix has a song of its own, or rather a scream; but it can only be used once every thread because of its destructive capacity. Caster’s using Phoenix Flame can emit a sound so powerful that it can collapse standing buildings. So this is just aesthetic? yes.

Spells:
    D-Class Spells:
    This spell requires an additional weakness or for you so remove a strength

Also, you have five spells, D ranks only have four, edit so that one is locked until you purchase it or rank enough to unlock it.

I'm canceling myself.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 14th December 2017, 6:40 pm

Please refer to the rules thread for when you unlock a fifth D rank spell its not C rank, please edit this to be locked until slot purchase, or locked until the correct rank where a fifth slot is obtained.

Or alternately edit it to be a C rank spell, locked until you reach C rank.

Consulting another staffer on two things real fast as my brain is giving me a hard time due to the holiday madness around this time of year.

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 16th December 2017, 2:18 pm

should be fixed now

I'm canceling myself.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 17th December 2017, 12:57 am

Heal: Needs a proper cool down to signify how many posts must

Kiss Of Life: needs a cap on how much Hp you can actually restore to someone.

after that we should be good.

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 18th December 2017, 7:05 pm

boop

I'm canceling myself.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 18th December 2017, 7:15 pm

Alright if my understanding is correct, and the kiss heal will only heal for D rank damage, than you can remove the percentages and the harm to yourself and simply write that it gives back another mage health back equal to a D rank attack. Of course you can still have it take half from you if you want and such, just a suggestion.

And if I am right about the cap you placed, just change the wording cause the cap wording can be interpreted in many ways, just place 'only heals up to a D rank worth of damage' so there is no confusion or trouble for you in the future.

After this last edit we'll be good to go~

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 18th December 2017, 7:28 pm

I'm canceling myself.
    Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 19th December 2017, 11:37 pm

Phoenix Flame Approv10

Spoiler:

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 3rd June 2018, 1:08 pm

Spoiler:
    Unlocked for edits

Phoenix Flame Gvf4gD8
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 7th June 2018, 7:54 pm

Hey Kath lester here, changes will be in this colour, feel free to ask any questions and give this thread a bump when you've finished!

Couple of things, if you want you can add
    -one more UA that unlocks at B
    -One more B rank spell
    -a signature spell that ranks up with you

❀:

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 8th June 2018, 8:39 am

Bump. Also a note: I plan to add to this more in the future, but it's done for now so I'll just cycle it back through when the time comes. Hope everything is good now.

I'm canceling myself.
    Lester Drynedi
    Lester Drynedi

Gentleman florist

Gentleman florist

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 1

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lester Drynedi 8th June 2018, 3:38 pm

Phoenix Flame Mq4HN1z
    ❀:

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 15th November 2018, 9:32 pm

Spoiler:

Unlocked and moved at user's request.

Phoenix Flame B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

Post by ivyleaf33 5th December 2018, 10:17 pm

Spoiler:

Phoenix Flame KhyzeRtP_o

Phoenix Flame B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 1:19 am