Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new addition (Yuiisai)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

A new addition (Yuiisai) Empty A new addition (Yuiisai)

Post by Sol 19th November 2017, 11:12 pm

A dark portal emerged in a guest part of the castle of Sol Terumi on mt Hakobe, out of it would emerge the dragon himself by the bed and he would then summon a shadow portal on the bed and would then allow Yuiisai to emerge from it still sleeping before it would close underneath her. Despite how dark the dragon was the castle was surprisingly well lit with candles giving light and heat to the castle along with fireplaces carefully placed in certain spots to provide warmth in the castle. Soft music could be heard inside the halls to keep the castle inhabitants warm.

Sol sighed as he breathed in the air which carried the subtle yet soothing scent of Damask roses in this area and he gained a soft smile.”Ah home sweet home “ he said as he would glanced to the attendent who most likely followed him.”do make yourself at home who knows how long it will take untill she wakes” he said as he would then sit in a chair as he stretched a bit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Position : None
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Existence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A new addition (Yuiisai) Empty Re: A new addition (Yuiisai)

Post by Oykai 20th November 2017, 1:33 am

As the portal opened Aguya walked through following Sol and the encased Yuiisai, he knew that he would now be classed as a runaway but that mattered little to the young dragon that was loyal to the sleeping courtesan alone. As he exited the portal the first thing he noticed was it felt like they hadn't left Terra Ignis and couldn't determine if they where still there or had moved to a different place, sniffing at the air for clues he could smell the subtle scent of roses perhaps but he had never smelt roses like these before his eyes looking for a window to see if he could see outside but given they where in the inner part of the castle there was none "Where are we?" he finally asked looking to the other, this way if they needed to leave he could plan it so there was little issue. He knew that the elder male owned the one he was loyal to but she was his priority nothing else.

"What do you expect of us my lord." he said now taking in the lavish furnishings of the room they had entered, the furnishings where far different that what he was accustomed to but he had interacted with western style furnishing before, he was concerned that Yuiisai had only known an eastern lifestyle "My lord the furnishing and such... it will be a culture shock to her so I request patience as she adapts" he said nodding moving to be sat at the edge of the bed holding her hand a concerned look on his face. He knew had no right to ask anything of the other but he knew that such a drastic change would be difficult for Yuii "She'll wake tomorrow, but then I'm not sure with your own medicines inside her system." his tone thoughtful as he spoke.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A new addition (Yuiisai) 59867_s
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 21st November 2017, 12:59 am

Sol glanced at Aguya as he asked where they were. “we are at my castle on Mt Hakobe the Castle of Eternal Night” he explained as he could see the boy was still kinda shocked about the change of scenery and then asked the dragon king what was expected of them to which Sol blinked for a moment before he spoke.”as far as you go I want you to keep attending to Yuiisai and as for her im not completely sure yet but I have ideas for her that are different then that of a courtesan” he said as he glanced at the sleeping woman

I don’t want the newest member of my house hold to be upset one moment please” Sol said as he stood before he closed his eyes and his hands slowly went to the prayer postion. After a moment the room suddenly shimmered and then started to shift, the furnishing became more eastern and the bed that Yuiisai was on shifted into a futon. “I suppose this is better?” he questioned since the decour was closer to something they were used to back in terra ignis.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 21st November 2017, 11:08 am

Aguya took in the information as he was given it, he knew this would be an issue given how cold the mountain was and with himself and Yuiisai only wearing silks walking would be a fatal error, but even then they had no idea which way they would be going or what threats there would be on the journey then there was also that problem. He thought flying could be an answer but he hadn't been in a dragonic form for so long he didn't really know if he remembered how, on the top of that there was the previous issues and where enemies may not be an issue weather was certainly something that couldn't be predicted. For now he knew they where stuck in this unknown land without any safe means of leaving and to the young dragon that was unacceptable, so decided when he had the chance would go try find the layout of the land.

"Mount Hakobe?" he seemed a little surprised to hear the location "Isn't this place dangerous due to it being littered with Basilisks? Or at least that is the what rumour says anyway." he said with a thoughtful voice his eyes going to the sleeping Yuiisai "I don't what her harmed by them or altering who she is..." he had no idea that he was in the presence of on of the guilds two leaders, he knew it would turn out bad, he was just unsure for who or the issues that would arise from angering a nest full of snakes "Nothing good comes out of angering a nest of snakes, and as for Lady Yuiisai..." he shook his head not wanting to go into it because her magic was beautiful but deadly. Hearing what was wanted to him he couldn't help but snort "As if I needed your permission to do what I intended to do in the first place." his voice was steady but showed a strength underneath that showed that even if he had been told that he was not to do it he would to still do it regardless. "Wait you obtained a courtesan without knowing exactly what you intended to do with them?" he sighed his hand going to his head.

"When a courtesan is bought there's only one reason to take them as their spouse, but that isn't the reason here." he rubbed his temples "This is an accident waiting to happen, please my lord take us home." he requested him watching as the room changed more what was common for Terra Ignis as he listened to the elder male saying that he didn't want anything to upset Yuiisai "You didn't have to change the room my lord, she would have adapted in time" he explained but bowed deeply "Thank you for this though." his voice gentle and humble as he spoke before standing "I truly think she and I should return home..." he said watching as Yuiisai started stirring "Before she wakes." he added unsure how things would go but he had a bad feeling at the pit of his stomach.

Yuiisai's eyes slowly fluttered open, she was still waking so hadn't realised the change in scent or surrounding "Aguya... can I have a cup of tea and a steamed bun?" she groggily asked the other knowing that when in isolation he was near the door to still help her with basic things. She started rubbing her eyes, but then she stopped suddenly her head turning as she sniffed at the air smelling scents she hadn't before her hands slowly lowering as she took in her surroundings and started to shake not recognising the room. Quickly they dashed out of the bed and into furthest corner away from everyone her knees going to her chest as her hands covered her eyes, dark crimson almost black tears falling as a black seal engulfed the room Aguya's eyes going wide as he took Sol's wrist starting to tug him towards the door "My lord, we need to leave this room right now..." his voice mirroring the fear plastered in his eyes

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 24th November 2017, 12:21 am

Sol simply shrugged his shoulders at Aguyas comment of this mountain being dangerous due to Basilisk Fangs presence here.”it is dangerous but not to me and it won’t be to you two” he said as he moved a bit of his kimono to reveal his guild mark to him.” it depends who is on our mountain besides I brought you two here you think it wouldn’t be alright this is one of my territory” he explained before he heard what the young dragon said about him obtaining Yuiisai yet not knowing what he intended for her to do

I obtained her because I felt like her talents can be used far better outside of that guilded cage, I havent decided if I will take her as a spouse yet but I can sense her abilitys and I think I can find good uses for them” he said before he saw Yuii wake up and instantly she became scared as Aguya pulled at his wrist to try and get him away’this seal is different then my own” he said before he decided to follow Aguyas advice and headed for the door with him.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 24th November 2017, 1:10 pm

Aguya listened to what he was being told his head turning to the right a little as he quirked an eyebrow, he knew the one in front of him was powerful; but he couldn't believe he was he really so arrogant that he believed he could take on an entire dark guild on his own, even if the rumours where that they had lost their fangs. It was when the other move the top of his kimono and reveal his mark, that his narrowed a little before his hand went to his temple "Out of all the guilds that could have found her..." he sighed in frustration "This really couldn't get much worse could it." He was so done with today it was unbelievable "Send us home, she really doesn't belong in such a guild... it would swallow her whole." his voice pleaded with the elder male but had a feeling it would just fall on deaf ears, but decided he would still try as they tried to vacate the room but it was to late as the shadowed illusion had already solidified.

Aguya looked around what seemed to be a destroyed and ruined version of his former home worried "Not good... this is really not good." he whispered as he seen what should have been eight beautiful men and woman come out of the alleyways covered in disgusting soars, boils and other disfiguring marks aiming right at them. Aguya managed to dodge two of them that where aimed at him and dashed towards Yuiisai bringing something out of his top and pushing it into her mouth wincing as one of the foul beings scratched down his back but he didn't let out a sound, soon the illusion would come to an end as Aguya looked to the almost dazed teen "Don't worry my lady Yuiisai, you're safe" he explained moving to hold her to him "You have a spouse, do not try take her as one too." he warned sternly. "You've seen a little of her magic, so should understand there are people out there far scarier than you, Lady Yuiisai being among them; when people hear of her magic I fear she will be labled a monster most likely and be hunted as such, either killed out of that fear or locked away for something he has no power over." he said keeping his strong arms around her as if trying to protect her from such a fate.

"She's beyond a gentle soul but in the fear that follows she will become the monster they believe her to be merely to protect herself from attackers who should show her no ill will and I will be powerless to protect her from it when it happens..." his voice held unbearable anguish at that thought, his hands tightening though his arms remained relax, looking up he made direct eye contact with the elder dragon his deep forest eyes showing unwavering defiance "That's why you're going to train me to be able to do it properly and this isn't up for discussion nor debate Sol... I'll happily bloody my hands and give myself over to the darkness to prevent that happening to her, or for her having to darken her own soul" he explained his voice showing determination, he wouldn't waver from this path if this was the one that had been decided for them.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 25th November 2017, 12:14 am

That’s not for you to decide Hatchling” Sol said simply at the young dragons request to send them home. He had gone to the trouble to get the young shape shifters contract why would he give up such a prize after putting such effort into getting her. As he saw the room shift and his eyes went wide for a moment at he saw eight people who looked like they had the plague or massive injuries rushing at him and he quickly shifted his hands into claws and he struck at the approaching figures, Sol easily bisected two of them before one managed to strike him across the chest leaving a very nasty gash. However before it could swing at him again the illusion ended.

What the hell was that. That had to be an illusion but it felt so real” he said as he felt his chest and he felt the gashes sluggishly oozing pitch black blood and it touched the floor before the castle seemed to absorb it so it didn’t stain the floor before the wounds started to quickly seal up and heal as if they were never there “Great now I need to wash this Kimono” he grumbled before the shadows covered his body and a moment later they dispersed and the slayer was left in a pair of black paints. As Aguya explained her magic and how it will cause great fear in many people and will make them hunt her from that fear Sol shook his head.

her magic is very impressive but she needs some control, if she keeps nulling it then its not going to get better when it happens again it will get worse” he explained before he heard Aguya demand to be trained by him and the dragon kings crimson eyes locked onto the boys own emerald ones and he became serious.” you have a lot of guts to demand anything from your king but if you wish that then know that you will bleed you will have bones broken, muscles ripped apart multiple times. If you cry or complain one time I will stop training you understand” he said his tone was commanding and serious.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 25th November 2017, 1:49 am

Aguya couldn't help but flinch as he was called hatchling once again by the elder dragon where he wasn't the eldest dragon he definitely hadn't just hatched, but for some reason when Sol called him hatchling it seemed to make him flinch and back down like a child being told off by a parent. "I still think we should go home and if she was to join a guild it should be a legal guild, but you're right it isn't my decision on what happens to her." he knew while Sol held her contract he had complete control over such things "Perhaps if we work hard enough we can earn the right to buy her contract back from you." he said thoughtfully, it was clear he only wanted what was best for Yuiisai no matter what it meant for him at the end of the day, he had been sworn to her from the moment she arrived at the house. The house owner and the madam who took care of the house had high hopes for her and it seemed it had been well placed as she was on of the youngest courtesan to have a procession and named an oiran.

"It was an illusion my lord, I think she called it death's veil" he said honestly stroking her head as she curled shaking against him "It's okay Lady Yuiisai, you where startled." he coo'd gently trying to calm her down "B-but... I..." tears where falling her head burying into his chest "I-I hurt you... I-I'm sorry... f-for-" she stuttered before being cut off "I've been through worse my lady, I don't feel the pain." It wasn't a complete lie, his back stung terribly but he knew he had been lucky so didn't want to worry the other "There's nothing to forgive, so never ask of it from me." he whispered rubbing her back in the hopes to continue to calm her, he really couldn't blame her for what happened anyone would be startled and scared waking in an unfamiliar location he knew the probability of her panicking was high he just didn't foresee that being what happened.

"She doesn't lack control over it when she's calm or aware of what is coming, even when scared awake she can control it..." he started to correct the other "It's when she is asleep or first waking that it can't be controlled, that is why I give her things to allow dreamless sleep, I nor anyone else yells or flares their power while she sleeps and I make sure she's aware of anything new as she wakes." he stated, it wasn't Yuiisai's fault and he couldn't blame her for the magic she had been born with or how it reacted and worked "So no it doesn't need help being controlled and it's only been nulled twice and that was accidentally." he said sharply "You can't control what happens when you sleep or in a daze even you must know that." he explained hoping the other would understand what he was meaning but had no idea.

Then something came to his mind as the other spoke of the damage to his clothing, quickly covering Yuii's ears "Please don't punish her..." he blurted out without another thought "Courtesan aren't permitted to do harm to those who own their contract nor are the permitted to lie to them..." he quickly let the other know about other rules he didn't mention at the house his voice seemingly worried "She harmed you and damaged your clothing but I beg you to be merciful and not to punish her for natural instincts kicking in." Keeping the other firmly in his arms he bowed the best he could as he pleaded to what he hoped was the kinder nature of the dragonic king. "You aren't my king, I wasn't raised as a dragon but a human, I have very few of my instincts and even then only one is intact... protect what I hold dear." he explained hearing the others voice he snorted sitting making direct eye contact once more "I may have to act cordial, kind and polite but titles such as yours mean little to me. Respect and loyalty are earned and not by a god forsaken title." his words showed he was deadly serious on his words and he wouldn't back down from them.

"So you want my respect and my loyalty away from what I must show you because of my lady, then show you deserve it and earn it, I won't give it any other way." his voice held absolute resolve in his words, his eyes turning emerald with the usual purple slits showing his dragonic heritage "Yes I demanded, and yes I knew it could have ended with me being severely hurt or worse; but I want to be able to protect her the best I can." his tone cold yet calm as he spoke "To get to the best point I can, I know the path will be dangerous and likely down right deadly for me but at least at the end of it I can do what I need to without worry, so do your worst elder... I'm not going to beg for you to go easy on me or complain because of injuries I end with, in fact don't heal me..." he said his eyes going back to looking human "Earth dragons see it as a sign of weakness as we become stronger as we heal naturally and poison dragons see it as a way of not making the same stupid move twice. You must remember that from your own lessons from your father." he said not knowing if he was correct or not, but knowing making the same mistake more than once was costly at any rate.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 25th November 2017, 2:46 am

Sol simply nodded at the boys words though he grunted in annoyance at the words legal guild since he hated most of them with a passion. At his mentioning of working for the contract that Sol held the dragon had to hold back a snort of amusement since he wouldn’t give up the contract for anything. Despite what Aguya said Sol could tell that the boy was feeling the effects of the attack just like he had but he didn’t have the same abilitys the dragon king had so his wounds were still open. The slayer moved behind the boy before he drew some chemicals into his mouth before he spit on the boys wound. It would numb the area and cut of pain while also disinfecting it and stop the blood from flowing.” it will numb in a moment till I can get to a better place to treat it” he explained.

When the boy snapped at him about her ability to control her magic Sol narrowed his eyes as his sclera turned pitch black.” I suggest you watch your tone I only made an observation” he snarled before the boy declared that Sol wasent his king to which the slayers body started to shift and take on more draconic traits.”I don’t care what you were raised as I am the king of your species and while your defiance is aggravating your more useful to me alive then dead. make no mistake if you did this to Acnologia he would have used your spine for a toothpick” he said before his eyes went back to normal.”I won’t punish her for something she didn’t mean to do so take it easy” he said

The dragon king grinned viciously at the boys words and determination to succeed in his training.”I’ll hold you to that know that most likely your not gonna be moving for a few hours after our training but don’t worry my housekeepers and attendents are good at keeping people comfy” he said with a chuckle at the end from his little innuendo” if she is ok then please get her up I want to give you two a tour of my home since you need to know the layout” he said as he brushed some of the dried blood off of his chest.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 25th November 2017, 12:04 pm

Both Aguya and Yuiisai took note of the disapproving grunt at the mention of legal guilds, this made Yuiisai look to the side "I don't know why you hate the light, but Terra Ignis is the territory of a legal guild. Lord Kasai and his guild protected everyone and treated everyone fairly." She said gently, her voice still shaking a little as she spoke. "That place is where I was raised and where I call home." her voice quieting "I want to return to it, but if I am outside the vermilion arch I've either been stolen in which case I would be punished upon my return regardless of what happened since I would be classed as running or you've truly obtained my contract somehow." she didn't know what to think right now she just felt so scared being in a place she didn't know with a man she had met only that day and spent perhaps an hour with. "He owns your contract, you can't go home unless he allows my lady... I came here..." he turned his eyes away feeling her distraught ones on him.

"They'll hunt you Aguya, you know the rules! Please, go back home before they realise you're gone." she begged him touching his cheek concerned for his well being. "I may be hunted but the orders of the house owner even from when you where very small was to look after you, I'm just doing what I was told." he explained to the distraught courtesan "I chose this path and will deal with them if and when they find me, but until then don't worry yourself about me." he kissed her forehead gently his forest green eyes following Sol's movements before he could spit on the young man's back he and Yuiisai where at the opposite corner of the room thanks to Yuiisai travelling through the light. Both looking at Sol as he spat on an illusion of Aguya "Eww" Yuiisai said showing she was repulsed at it, Aguya shook his head "It's how those of poison tend to wounds my lady, it's part of my species I guess." he said shrugging at the last part before looking at Sol "Thank you for what you where trying to do my lord, but I will heal naturally." he explained knowing he had natural healing abilities it just needed time to wake up.

"You did just make an observation but also jamp to a conclusion in regards to her m-" he started "In regards to my curse." her voice showed sadness, pain, bitterness and hatred towards herself and the magic she wielded "How many times do we have to go over that my lady?" he sighed a little in frustration, he couldn't blame he though he had seen some of the terrifying things her magic could do and that's why he made so many precautions to keep such things to a minimum. "You aren't cursed, you are loved and cherished by many." he said making her close her eyes "That's my job" she retorted "To customers, I mean within the district and our home itself. Even from other houses the courtesan cherish you and would protect you come what may." he said knowing it to be the truth making her nod a little knowing she had little argument.

"Well luckily he isn't here and you are, and I can't help what I was born racially but even a king earns respect and loyalty... to demand such things only brings discord and eventual betrayal" he said calmly in a matter of fact way, knowing history had proven it several times over. "I'll listen because I have to, not because I want to" he said for now his loyalty was there but only because of Yuiisai's having to be to the elder dragon nothing more. "Well we all have our uses my lord and the more useful we are the more aggravating and irritating we tend to be." he said with a bright smile knowing that he was the only one who knew the young courtesan as well as they knew themselves. "Thank you." he said calmly as he heard that the other was being lenient. "Just no loud noises, raised/angry voices or flaring magic around her when she rests." he requested knowing he could handle everything else easily.

"I'll move after each training session no matter how much pain I am in, I still have duties to attend to after all." The training is something he wanted and believed he needed to get better at new tasks that would come his way now they no longer had the safety of the gilded cage, but that didn't mean he would become lax on his primary duties to attend Yuiisai. "I would rather they do not touch me, it's disgraceful and dishonourable." he said his voice stern showing he truly didn't want it "I will tend my own injuries and I'm sure if I request of her my lady will help also." he said watching as Yuiisai nodded "I'd rather you not do it, but I know you want to do this for whatever reason, so I won't stop you Aguya. Just be safe okay." she said holding him close almost as if she was afraid to lose the one thing that kept her safe. "Of course I will, but come what may don't interfere my lady, I understand that you will want to but you can't." he said cooing to her gently, Yuii nodded slightly to his words "Okay." she whispered into his chest.

Yuiisai stood on unsteady legs Aguya raised quickly catching her before she fell "Are you feeling alright?" he asked watching as she shook her head "I ate an element, I still feel dizzy then all this..." she whispered, he nodded "I understand and I will support you as we are shown around our lords castle." he said looking to Sol, he refused to see this place as home and knew she wouldn't at the moment either.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 25th November 2017, 3:01 pm

Sol actually could only chuckles a bit at Yuiisais reaction to him spitting on Aguya but he stayed rather silent as the two interacted with each other before he could only laugh at Aguyas attempt to be tough and say he would still move after training with him.”you say that now but you have yet to experience training with me lets see if you can still say that when we are done” he said with a smirk before he simply shook his head at the young dragons misunderstanding of his joke. While the two stood and got ready to move Sol just opened the door and motioned for them to exit first.

now time for a important rule. There is a woman here named Famine she is the master of my guild and one of my mates she will be treated with respect if you don’t I will make you sorry you were ever born, im talking to you Aguya” Sol said as he turned to look at the boy and the intent in his Crimson orbs was clear if the boy was even a slight bit disrespectful to her then Sol would most likely beat him so bad he would be bedridden for months.

Now that the most important rule is out of the way we can begin the tour” he said as he would walk ahead of them and lead them thru the large corridors, despite being on the mountain the halls were rather warm and the slayer quickly led them to their first destination.” This is the dining room I don’t know if either of you have eaten but we will stop here after we are done to eat, I believe Mapo Doufu is being served tonight” he said as the chefs knew it was one of his favorite dishes to eat. The dining room itself was elegant with a very large Mahogany Table with quite a few chairs around it and candles lit for hear and ambiance.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 25th November 2017, 5:41 pm

Aguya smiled holding back a chuckle his eyes had a mischievous look to them as the elder male spoke "It is not an act if that is what you are thinking my lord, I will move after training... I may be slower but I will move." he said calmly his eyes showing he meant every word he said "I have duties and I will forfil them regardless of how hurt I am." to the youth it was as simple as that "Besides dragons are more resilient to certain things than humans, add that to the fact I am an earth dragon who is as stubborn as a mountain... I'll move." his eyes looked to Yuii who had covered her mouth with a sleeved arm before she started giggling at his words knowing it was true from when he was trampled by a horse he was meant to be ridding at a shrine festival because it got spooked and almost trampled her. "He will move no matter what Sol, he is just that stubborn." it was one of the reasons she felt so safe with Aguya by her side, Aguya smiled warmly which was rare for the dragonic youth but he was just happy to see her laugh given the circumstances.

The two exited and followed "You realise it will be unlikely that Lady Yuiisai will ever leave her room unless required, she isn't use to having such freedoms." he explained "Not since after my coming of age ceremony, that was terrifying." she said shaking remembering that night, it took her a long time before she was actively comfortable but managed to fake it until it was just second nature to her, it had been Aguya that had sat beside her as she cried in her sleep each night till one day the tears just stopped. "My duties are to the Lady Yuiisai so the chances of me meeting your wife are slim to none." he said calmly "Aguya..." she said her voice showing worry "My apologies, I will treat your wife as if she was the Lady Yuiisai herself. I wouldn't wish my lady to be in trouble because of my actions." he said bowing a little to show his compliance to what was said.

The two walked with him till they seen the large hall and looked to one another for a moment Yuiisai retreated back "My lady will eat within her room and I will prepare her meals." he said calmly, it was how things where done back at the house and didn't want to disrupt Yuiisai more than what was already going on, he could already see and feel her discomfort at being in the place his eyes looking down sighing as he leaned over and whispered something very low to her making Yuiisai bite her lip looking to the side nodding "If it comes to that then yes, I would want that." she said in reply.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 26th November 2017, 2:19 am

Sol simply shrugged his shoulders at Aguyas words”We shall see if that holds true" he said as he led them towards one of his towers and opened it up”come in both of you I know you will heal quickly young dragon but I’d rather have you in top shape at all times I may be a evil man but to those under me I take care of and as of now that applies to both of you,” he said as he grabbed a small wooden stool and offered it to Aguya. All around them beakers were bubbling with certain liquids and the faint smell of nightshade and foxglove could be detected in the air.” this is only floor one of my laboratory below this is where I experiment with magi tech and the lowest floor is where I work with explosives in the strongest room in the castle.” he explained as he would look thru a few vials and he would find one that was a soft blue color and he would motion for the boy to show him his back.

I am aware she might not ever leave her room but I want you both to be able to know this castle so if you need me you know how to find me. Im not a cruel master I won’t lock her away in her room she is free to roam this castle though there will be a few places where she and yourself cannot tread either for safety or because said place is sacred” he explained though his eyes seemed to hold great sadness at the last part as he treated the boys injuries.

At the mention of Aguya preparing her meals Sol just sighed.”I feel like you don’t even trust me or my staff to take care of her meals” he said with irratation clear in his tone of voice

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 26th November 2017, 8:28 am

Aguya merely nodded to the elder dragons words it was true he had no idea what the other held in store for him during their training sessions, but at the same time he was stubborn and would move on his own even if it meant he would have to crawl. He had never failed doing his duties and he wouldn't start now no matter how bad it got. "Yes, we will." he said eventually showing he acknowledged the others words, he then wondered if the other was badly hurt if he would fight to get back on his feet to do what had to be done even if his own body told him to stay down. 'I guess time will tell on that too I suppose.' he thought to himself as the tour continued, he supported the still wobbly Yuiisai as they walked. "Are you feeling alright my lady?" he asked her concerned that she was still not balancing properly but noticed how pale she was "I don't feel well Aguya." she admitted, even though the shadow she had eaten was out of her system the after effects where still there and with the added strain of casting her magic her body was feeling worse for ware. "If it gets to bad I will carry you, so please let me know." he let her know watching her nod to his words "I will" she confirmed.

They both walked into the tower, Yuii hugging into Aguya's sleeve worried having not seen such a place before. "Don't worry, you're safe my lady." he explained holding her close, he could understand her apprehension and anxiety this place was far different that what Yuiisai was use to and knew that would add to the reason that they wouldn't leave the room if they had no need to do so. He was fine with having to do the running around he was use to doing such things, however, he worried about her being kept in a small room all the time but kept his concerns to himself for the moment at least. "I don't remember either of us calling you evil my lord." he said his voice showing slight irritation that words had been placed in their mouths, placing his hand up he shook his head to the offer of the box "I am fine, thank you for the offer however my lord." he said bowing a little showing true sincerity towards the other "there's no infection and everything is healing as it should." he continued his voice holding the same tone showing it wasn't out of disrespect or distrust he didn't accept the offer.

Yuiisai brought her sleeve to her face as she breathed in the mixture of strong scents making her feel rather sickly due to the sheer amount of them. "Aguya, it's hard to breath for me..." she let the other know who stood, "I would expect we won't be here to long my lady. I understand your senses are hypersensitive to all the new smells and some of these are very much overpowering." he admitted looking to Sol "Are we able to move on my lord, this will be one place she will never enter given how she is reacting now." he said honestly. Hearing Sol speak the word 'master' both courtesan and attendant flinched at the exact same time, without warning Aguya picked up Yuiisai and walked out of the tower back towards the room she had woken in. It seemed that the elder dragon had hit a nerve with the two without meaning to.

Knowing the other could head from a good distance he sighed as he continued walking to the destination "My lord my mother's kind was known for it's bluntness so I ask you to forgive how I am about to say what I am going to." he said calmly "You are correct, I do not trust you or your staff with her safety or well being. You know nothing of her on top of that you have done nothing to gain trust." he said sliding into the first room and placing her on the futon as he knelt beside it. "Don't you think you're being a little harsh Aguya? It's not like he is going to poison me." Yuiisai tried to smile but he could see through it "They don't know what you are allergic to, the things that make you sick, the things that help calm you..." he said she bit her lip nodding knowing he was right, even if they hadn't meant to giving her the wrong thing would be as good as giving her a deadly poison "Just.. try be kinder." she said leaning into him her eyes closing.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 27th November 2017, 1:56 am

As they would exit the lab a loud metallic animal noise was heard as Sols metal pet Panzer appeared in the path the two were approaching as if tp cut them off.  Its metal teeth gleamed in the candle light and made it look very menacing. Sol moved towards he beast without fear and he touched the cool metal on Panzers head." very good Panzer relax you two he will not harm you unless he intentionally make yourself a threat” he said knowing most likely yuii and aguya would be  worried about such a large metal beast

Aguya’s explanation  irritated him and he sighed before he nodded.”Fine but try to keep your bluntness to a minimum  as a poison dragon my temper can get rather short” he said before he could only shake his head. “I’m aware I havent done anything to earn trust but if she told me what she was allergic to I could have the staff make note not to use it  if your not willing to give me information I can’t do anything” Sol explained with irratation clear in his voice before he spoke again."now lets continue the tour if Yuii is still not feeling well She can ride Panzer" he said as he motioned for them to follow him. They reached the edge of the entrance to the gardens. "These are my gardens for now they are off limits and no one is allowed in alone “ he said simply allowing them to peer in from the entryway . if they looked at Sol they would see a look of longing pass across his face for a moment before it vanished

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 29th November 2017, 12:05 am

Aguya glared seeing his path blocked it was clear he wasn't happy that he was unable to move freely almost like he was some sort of animal kept on a short leash by a master. "Get it out of my way." he growled. it was clear he wasn't playing games and at current he wasn't. Yuiisai wasn't well and was feeling uncomfortable in the new surroundings, if he added that with being backed into a corner then it was an accident waiting to happen "Didn't what happen in that bedroom teach you anything, her magic reacts if she's scared" he reminded the other, it was true when awake she could keep her magic under control but that was under normal circumstances, this was far from normal circumstances that's for sure so he was more than a little worried.

Yuii curled closer within Aguya's arms shaking at the gleaming metal "It's scaring her!" he almost yelled but managed to keep his anger in check not wanting a less than desirable situation worse. "I might not be a full poison dragon but I have the short fuse when it's needed." he said coldly to the other holding Yuii closer to his body "Aguya will tend my food, it's an attendants task..." Yuii finally spoke woke up though her voice showed she was less than comfortable with the presence of the mecha pet, it was overwhelming her, the who situation was. Aguya picked up Yuii and followed just wanting this over and done with as soon as possible so Yuii could get back to something that made her at ease and recover from her magic. He followed after Sol quietly stopping at the garden a small warm smile on his face "It's beautiful my lord." he said his voice mirroring the smile, Yuii noticed the look of the other "You lost someone dear to you, this is your way of remembering her." she said quietly feeling his pain.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 3rd December 2017, 2:40 am

At Aguyas growl Panzer started to open its mouth revealing what could either be a flamethrower or a mana cannon and Sol snapped his fingers before the beast could get ready to attack.”Aguya knock it off you keep act like a threat and Panzer will rip you apart like tissue paper I told you not to provoke it” he said sternly before he heard Aguya once again tell him off about Yuiisais magic and that Panzer was scaring her.”fine Panzer continue on your route and leave them be” the dragon said as Panzer made a disgruntled metallic noise and moved passed the two and continued patrolling the corridors.”like I said if you encounter Panzer at all just remain calm and he will pass but acting at all like a threat can provoke him” Sol explained.

When they reached the gardens Sol gained a small smirk at Aguyas comment and when Yuii mentioned that he had lost someone and the dragon king sighed .”Yes I did a memorial for her is here but her grave is in the pure lands a place only the dragon king can go perhaps I might show you it someday” he said as he remembered one of his queens Ahmoria and how she was taken from him b ignorant humans.”Aguya your welcome to enter but be careful since many plants are man eating also there is a part you cannot enter because its sacred but anywhere else is fine” Sol added before motioning for them to follow him once more.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 3rd December 2017, 1:08 pm

Aguya looked to Sol for a moment his eyes narrowed before looking at the metallic animal that belonged in a scrapheap if he was asked but he kept his thoughts to himself. "She deems it as a threat, so I am treating it as such my lord." he wasn't one to mince his words "And I would like to see a soulless piece of metal try and tare me apart." he said coldly looking down as he felt his top being tugged on, seeing Yuiisai shaking her head he sighed "Yes, of course forgive me Lady Yuiisai." he whispered kissing her forehead to give her some much needed comfort. "Just remember we are guests in his home Aguya, he could be far crueller to us both." she said gently shaking in Aguya's arms but smiled weakly feeling the others gentle kiss on her forehead "I will remember, but your safety and happiness will always come first to me my lady." he admitted, Yuii knew that it would always be the case and had no way to argue against it.

"I will let it past without issue if I am on my own, however if I am with my lady and she starts shaking that is a different story completely my lord, then he is a potential threat. I am sorry but it is how it is." he was sincere in his words to the other, but on this he wouldn't back down and that was clear. "I am okay so longs you are with me Aguya, please don't worry about it being around me." she whispered shaking the mere thought of Sol's pet being around her made her frightened. "As you say my lady." he said knowing that she was trying to put on a brave face but he seen right through the mask she was trying to wear. "Man eating plants?" he quirked an eyebrow popping his head into the garden "Lucky my heritage helps me deal with that kind of thing." he said with a genuine happy smile, he wasn't being boastful but genuinely happy that he would have plant life to talk to again.

"Seems you've made Aguya happy, for this I am thankful to you Sol." Even within Aguya's arms she bowed to the other the best she could, attendants always looked after the courtesan or where studying so they had little time to themselves. As they where limited within the district there was no place really filled with a lot of greenery bar the garden in the middle but even then Aguya said that it was silent and she felt saddened for him. "If Aguya can't go, I don't think I should Sol... thank you for even the consideration that it would be a possibility in the future." she said gently her hand going to her head as she fell forward her breathing staying steady but it was shallow as Aguya snapped out of the view of the garden and caught her weight. "My lord, she needs to rest." he said hoping that Sol would agree that to much to soon had happened on top of whatever her magic had done to her

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 3rd December 2017, 6:04 pm

its funny that you call it soulless when in fact it does have a soul. And believe me Aguya its jaws could sever your skull like a hot knife thru butter so don’t get cocky . If you harm or damage Panzer I will punish you he is a precious companion of mine” Sol said as he heard the boy mention that he will let the metal beast by if he is alone but if Yuii got scared then it was a different story.”Yuii trust me when I say Panzer will not harm you unless you act like a threat to this castle, you shouldn’t have to worry about it or fear it” he explained

Yuii seemed to not want to see the pure lands and Sol simply shrugged.” the reason he cannot go is for his own safety but your different you would be with me but who knows if you would ever see it as well so we can drop the subject for now” he said before he saw her fall forward and was caught by aguya. “Very well we shall take her back “ he said after a moment before he motioned for them to follow him back to Yuiisais room, after they dropped her off Sol would lead Aguya to the arena so they could start training.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 4th December 2017, 2:29 am

Word Count:
    0 / 0
    Tags:
    @ - Sol

Aguya looked to him with a raised eyebrow "It's a large moving piece of metal which moves, it wasn't born living so the chances of it having a soul are none existent unless you decided to try play god and placed one inside of it." he retorted, he knew machines could be programmed and some even had free will to an extent but he refused to believe that they had souls. Aguya smirked at the warning he already knew that he was worth more alive than dead at current, he also knew the one he tended to would protect him which could be a very deadly thing if she tried to use her magic properly and where she may not be allowed to attack Sol, but she sure as hell would attack the machine. "He becomes a threat, he gets damaged... I'm not getting punished for that." he said in a matter of fact way, to the young dragon it was that simple, he understood that the walking scrapheap would protect its master and their home much like he would protect Yuiisai from anything that frightened her unfortunately for Sol that included his metallic friend.

"I am a threat though Sol" she whispered looking up as Aguya lent down whispering in her ear making her flinch, whatever he had just said had effected her and not in a way that a servant would normally effect the one they served. "Sorry Aguya..." her eyes turned away filled with pain as she closed them. "If he can't go, I won't go Sol... there is no difference in why I would be safe with you and he wouldn't." she didn't know about dragons, nor did her attendant though he was one but the facts remained the same. As she fell and was caught Aguya quietly nodded and followed this was the last thing he wanted, that was for sure, he knew that this was going to be overwhelming but his words hadn't been listened to until after the fact it was something he had grown accustomed to. Making sure she was comfortable he hesitantly followed Sol to the arena "My lord why are we here, I should be at my lady's side." he said calmly to the elder male
    Template by Leila Vergious

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 6th December 2017, 1:28 am

Sol simply shook his head. “That creature is one of a kind I found him in the cursed lands and found out he had a soul attached to his body that’s why he can’t be hacked or reprogrammed” he explained before he suddenly gained a very vicious smile at Aguyas comment of damaging Panzer if he was a thread.” just so you know you scratch his pain I scratch yours” he threatened calmly before he heard what Yuii said under her breath and he simply shook his head.”Yuii your not brandishing a knife at it or aim to attack it out of choice. Unless your doing one of those things he won’t attack you. Actually if you get to know him he can actually get attached to people” Sol explained since he knew that Panzer despite being a machine could become attached with himself being a prime example

After they dropped Yuiisai off at her room Sol had lead Aguya to his arena underground, it was very spacious and had many other demons and monster girls working out and training. As they saw Sol approach they all moved out of the arena and into the stands to watch what they assumed was the master preparing for combat.”you demand training from me and then you want to be at her side if u want training you will do it when I say we are training, I hope your ready” Sol said as he turned to face the young dragon before he would then close the gap between them almost instantly and would deliver a powerful knee strike to the boys midsection to wind him and also knock him back a bit as well.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 6th December 2017, 9:55 am

Word Count:
    0 / 0
    Tags:
    @ - Sol

Aguya smirked at the threat given to him for a second "Like I said I am not a threat and couldn't care less about the walking scrapheap, however, if my lady believes she is threatened by it then that changes so in truth it is dependant on how my lady Yuiisai sees things nothing more nothing less" He retorted, to him he was Yuiisai's guardian now on top of his regular duties to her "Do as you see fit if it comes to that I would accept your punishment, however, I will not be a natural aggressor against the unnatural thing unless she feels frightened." he continued looking down at Yuiisai as they went to the room "You realise not all threats appear as one my lord, it would be foolish to think in such a way and I don't take you as a fool." he continued calmly having made sure that Yuii was asleep comfortably before leaving the room. He took mental notes alone the way so he could find the location he was going to what ever that location may be.

"I wouldn't hold your breath on her getting close to your scrapheap my lord, in a place where magic use was forbidden and information censored and filtered what makes you think she'd want to get close to something she sees as a walking weapon?" he asked him genuinely "And no bringing up my heritage with her, I have no idea how she will react and I don't want her to question the one thing that she has nothing to question." he instructed, in honesty right now he knew that he was the only thing that made Yuii feel safe and was worried that if she found out the truth she would send him away even if it made her scared and alone in her new cage. He looked around the vast arena of a training hall taking in the multitude of workouts and spars that where going on confused when they seemed to move to the stands. "Of course I want to be by her side, I am her attendant and she is ill." he said with an irritated tone but he knew if he didn't commit now then Sol would dismiss the idea no matter how much he demanded the training in future. "Very well, but if she wakes at any time during the training we stop and go see her." he didn't want her getting disorientated again when she first woke up or worse go wandering.

Seeing the other turn he expected an attack to come his way and braced for it, what he didn't expect was for the elder dragon to be so fast but did manage to bring his arms up in the nick of time to protect his mid section but the hit still landed squarely on his forearms making him wince as he was pushed back several meters "Tch..." he let out his eyes looking to the other "Weren't kidding about it going to hurt." he commented but resisted the want to rub at his arms which even now still throbbed with immense pain, but he would bare with everything the other had to shell out and more if it meant he could improve.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 7th December 2017, 12:09 am

Sol simply shrugged “Fine I won’t tell her your heritage but I want something in return for this a few skills of yours in return for my silence” he said since he knew Aguya was different then him and some dragons had skills that others didn’t so if he could gain something out of this then why not. As Sols knee had connected to Aguyas forearms the dragon kings arms and legs gained pitch black scales and spines near the elbows and knees along with razor sharp claws that could sever flesh and bone like butter.as the boy was pushed back Sol continued his assault.”don’t think you have time to relax it’s a deadly mistake” he said as he was moving towards him.

Sol would bring both of his fists down upon the boys shoulders with enough force to break them as soon as he closed the distance and was in the boys face again ,However the slayer didn’t stop at that as he then brought his arms back and did a double palm strike to the boys shoulders to further harm him and knock him back again. After that he exhaled and some black poison vapor left his lips.”your reaction speed is decent but your defense is pitiful now can you go on or do we need to call it quits for the day” the slayer asked as the people in the stands watched with intent hoping to see a decent fight

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 7th December 2017, 1:02 am

Word Count:
    0 / 0
    Tags:
    @ - Sol

Aguya blinked in confusion to be honest he felt more caught off guard with what Sol had wanted for his silence, he didn't quite understand what he meant by a few of his skills. When he assessed it a little more he came to the conclusion that the elder dragon was blackmailing him into teaching him things he shouldn't know due to not being a certain kind of dragon. That being said because he was a hybrid he had a few unique skills that neither heritage could hope for on their own, but given his fear he couldn't decline the others demands. "Very well, but when I have time." he explained seeing the shadowed scales cut through his clothing he doubly scaled his arms so that even as the others attack tore off the first layer of scales a second layer laid beneath unharmed

"One of my unique skills..." he said with a smirk though it was replaced as he seen the damage to his sleeves "She's going to kill me..." he seemed more than a little scared on this matter as it was a recent present from Yuiisai and she had spent quite a bit given the materials used to have it made. At this point he was more frightened of what Yuiisai would do to him than Sol as physical pain would eventually heal, but knowing already that this would hurt her before even hearing her words pained him and it was one that never really seemed to go. "With someone like you around I've never let down my guard!" his tone was stern, yet his eyes showed he was truthful in the matter "I don't trust you and I especially don't trust you with her." he was getting all his cards on the table no matter the backlash it would have on him.

Seeing the attack coming he was quick enough to drop down thus being able to avoid the onslaught to his shoulders, however it didn't stop what came next and from his crouched position there was little way to avoid the black vapour that was escaping the elder dragon's lips 'A shadow poison?' he though to himself, he knew that even attempting to swallow a magical poison was dangerous if you weren't trained for it but if it indeed had shadow it would be down right stupid for him to attempt it; but if he had to he would. "You've yet to do any real damage to anything but my clothing so I can continue a while longer." he said jumping back as he brought his hands together so his wrists meet he begins to twist them around his fingers moving in elegant motions a trail of deep green light following his thumb and forefinger, a mist moving from him spreading to the edges of the arena he was careful not to allow it to affect the spectators, this mist would already be doing damage to Sol. "You underestimate your opponent and you haven't really seen my defences to comment on them." he growled lightly

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 9th December 2017, 4:19 pm

Sol didn’t revealing anything in his Facial expression as he suddenly took off towards the boy after he said that he didn’t trust him and didn’t trust him with yuiisai at all. Sol was surprised when he suddenly saw a mist around him and he felt a weird sensation on his skin almost like it itched but Sol narrowed his eyes before he started to suck in the poison mist and once he finished he grinned before he spoke two words. “Enkidu Bind” before Sols mystic chain would appear around him and then portals around Aguya would open before the chains would wrap around him to keep him still. he would finish closing the gap between the two and then he started his assault.”did you really think a poison spell would work against me” he mocked as he threw a powerful puch the the boys midsection before throwing a kick at Aguyas midsection and ribs.

Sol also started to charge up a ball of shadows and after he threw a set of three punches Sol then slammed the ball on the floor and caused a powerful pillar of shadows to erupt beneath the feet of both himself and Aguya. It would hardly harm him if at all but for Aguya it would be a different.”Im not underestimating anything but I have to hold back or you would already be a smear on the floor” he grunted as he cracked his neck and moved around Aguya circling him like a predator.

spells:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 3:20 pm