Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Into the dark frey

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Into the dark frey

Post by Sol 4th November 2017, 4:35 pm

Sol listened to the boy explain himself and ask him for forgiveness and the dragon could only sigh as he nodded showing he forgived the boy at least for now, at his explination the slayer simply scoffed."”most of the time a slayer knows how to eat their element it is as natural as breathing but the only reason I could see her not being able to would be if she didn’t have a slayer parent or teacher to help her learn” he said as he made a small motion at the mans shadow and it suddenly became a tendril and flowed into the mans mouth before he swallowed it and sighed in content.

At the mention of another dragon Sol blinked before he caught the scent on the boy and he smirked.”well well an Earth dragon its been a while since I have seen one” he said which was true since his last encounter with one was Frey who he had no clue the location of.” if your so worried then I’ll purge yours from her system before I use mine” he said as he grabbed another vial from the shadow realm and it was bright blue this time and he moved to have the girl drink it. It would not wake her but it would purge the medicine from her system so Sol could treat her with his creation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Death's Cycle
    Position : None
    Guild : Rakshasa
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 21,756

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cursed Existence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 4th November 2017, 8:28 pm

He smiled thankful that the other would forgive him given everything that had happened within the day, though blinked as the elder male scoffed before looking back as he spoke "Lady Yuiisai has never been taught to do such things, the last time was the first time." he explained a sad tone in his voice "And her body does reject it because she rejects part of herself even without the medicine." he tried to give what information he knew but it was vague because that was all he himself had. He blinked watching as part of his shadow was eaten nodding showing he understood what the other meant. "I am aware of slayers..." his voice showed disdain as he spoke that single sentence but bowed "I apologise, I haven't had the best interactions with them in the past." he said his hands clenching to the point his knuckles turned white though stopped as he heard Yuiisai coughing in their sleep.

"Y-yuiisai.." his tone panicked as he moved her up a bit rubbing her back as a sort of black like blood came from her mouth as she seemingly didn't wake "This happened last time she ate shadow." he was scared and it showed in his eyes as he helped the other lay down when it seemed to have ended "I wish I could help her but I don't have that ability, even the medicine I made to help is bad it seems but with magic forbidden to us, knowledge screened and not knowing much on the ailment I done the little I could." he still found it quite the miracle that he managed to get the element out of her system if nothing else. Hearing how the elder male caught the scent of an earth dragon he blinked, he wasn't surprised given he knew the elders had abilities he didn't yet possess and likely never would being where he was "Only half my lord, on my mother's side; my father was a poison dragon... I would say a strange pairing but it's not when you think about it." he didn't know anything of his parents and the knowledge on his specie and the kinds he was within it where beyond limited due to past events, for the moment he wore a smile but his eye betrayed the pain he felt.

The apprentice bit his lip, he didn't know what anything would do with his but he had no right to stop the elder male from doing as he wished with Yuiisai especially given her contract was his. Then again with what had happened when she coughed he didn't want to risk her getting worse so nodded sitting to the side. "What the owner done was selfish and foolish... it could have killed her." he spoke without thinking covering his mouth "Please don't tell anyone I said that." he feared he would be in trouble and with him being an apprentice still he doubted he'd just get solitude for punishment.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Into the dark frey - Page 2 59867_s
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 6th November 2017, 2:18 am

Sol simply shook his head at the boys explanation.”I’ll have to break her out of the rejection, if she continues down this path its not going to end well for her mages need to express their magic and use it, to not do so can be very bad for the body” he explained as he watched as the black bloody substance came out of Yuiisais mouth and he waited for the boy to move then he wuickled moved over and gave the shape shifter the potion to purge the other drug from her body. It would keep her sleeping but it would make sure that his potion would react safely to her body.

hmm that is rather strange, tell me child can you tell me what kind of dragon I am and see if you can figure out what Title I hold” he said as he would then give Yuiisai the other vial of glowing liquid. As the boy asked to have what he said be privet Sol nodded.”I won’t tell just do me a favor and make sure the stupid owner doesn’t do anything stupid if he does try anything against me he will find my teeth to his neck” Sol said knowing that another dragon will understand that it was a vicious promise.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Get Married- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Custom Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 6th November 2017, 8:16 am

The apprentice looked to him for a moment as he spoke looking down, he understood what the elder male was saying and it made complete sense however the rules of this district prevented any courtesan or apprentice from using the very gifts they had been born with. "Even if Lady Yuiisai wasn't here it wouldn't make the slightest difference, they see their magic as a curse. I don't know why and it's not my place to question them." they said with a quiet sigh "Most of the time I have been in this house I have been an errand boy, Lady Yuiisai took me as an assistant when they became a fully fledged courtesan and started teaching me. I don't know why though, but since then I've been accepted as an apprentice." he said quietly as his eyes closed "Since I have been here even my own magic has not been uses except that once and as you've seen it took me a while to recognise you had dragonic blood within you." he felt ashamed at just how bad his senses where in comparison to where they should be, but then he also knew as bad as it was for a mage not to use their magic for a dragon it was just plain deadly.

"I understand but how can you make someone who doesn't want to use their magic use it? It's not like you can force them, it's dangerous." he said not sure if he should question the other, he watched as he gave the first liquid to Yuiisai. He was then caught off guard as he asked addressed him on a personal question almost like a test. "I... um..." he shook his head not wanting to go down that path, it was as natural a gift as his magic was but still he feared the backlash if he used it. "I am sorry but I can't my lord, I'm not allowed to use such things." he told the other but then fidgeted remembering this was an elder dragon and that the young didn't disobey their elders wishes at least to his knowledge. "I.. I'll try." he whispered quietly sniffing at the air he hated that he was struggling at something hatchlings could do, it was then he smelt something familiar "Nightshade?" he seemed confused "Are you a poison dragon my lord?" he answered the first part knowing that ingesting such things was just plain stupid to ninety eight percent of beings.

He then looked the other up and down for a second his emerald eyes changing to be more reptilian but the pupil changing from black to being indigo "You are very old my lord, at least in comparison to one such as myself... you're aura speaks highly of power... but..." he turned his head away shaking a little as if he seen something that scared him "You are the ruler of my father's kind of dragon but there's something more inside you... something... dark and destructive." his eyes looking up at Sol cautiously his eyes once again looking human, he had heard stories of the dragon of apocalypse but it was almost instinctual to recognise it for some reason to the youth that had dull dragonic senses to everything else "Acnologia..." he was quiet when speaking the word but though he was afraid the boys aura seemed to vibrate almost against Sol's as if their was a secret within the boy himself. He watched as the red liquid was now given to the sleeping Yuiisai and moved closer to her. "Why do you wish her so badly my lord?" he couldn't help but enquire nodding to what was said "I understand and will do my best but many are selfish and greedy." he sighed he then thought of the more saught after courtesans like Yuiisai who where lavished in luxury and wondered why they where not the same way.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 8th November 2017, 12:50 pm

Sol could only sigh at the boys explination and while he had a point the dragon knew that he could get Yuiisai to user their magic it was just a matter of finding a way to do it. He had many ways of getting people to do things from violence to mind control but he would perfer a method less harsh for the shape shifter. Sol grinned a bit when the boy was able to correctly identify his scent and his species of dragon, however one thing the boy might not have known was that as a poison dragon Sol had a very unique ability to shift his scent to any kind of toxic fauna such as Night shade or foxglove, but he had to give the boy props he caught the nightshade quickly.

Sol nodded at the boys judgement of him being older then himself”you are right that I am a poison dragon my Foster Father was Ballom the poison dragon. And I am rather old for a dragon but to some I am still rather young “ he explained before his grin became downright feral when then attendent relized what blood was him. “That’s right though the bastard dragon is dead but I have taken his throne for myself I am the dragon king now” he said before he felt the push on his aura from the boy but he decided not to question it for the moment. Once again he was asked why he wanted her and what he wished for her and Sol simply shrugged.”my reasons are my own but I sense potential in her that is wasted here” he explained as he would adminster his potion to Yuiisai which would nullify the shadow in her rapidly and restore her magic

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 8th November 2017, 1:45 pm

He listened quietly to the elder male tilting his head trying to take everything in, biting his lip unsure how to continue "I am sorry, I don't know your adoptive father... I don't even know my own parents." he turned his eyes away "They where killed while I was still in my egg from what I was told by the people in the freak show I was raised in. When I hatched I was both dragon and humanoid... I forced myself to learn how to be one or the other. They lost interest when I was nothing more than human and so got sold here." he said with a sigh nodding at how the other spoke on their age, to him it made perfect sense in all honesty. "I don't know if it's in the genetics but I know that the young of our kind listen to the elders, they don't question... I don't think anyway..." it was true what he said but he had a funny feeling it may also be the fact that he had been in this place for so long, either way he knew his place.

Seeing the feral look he shuffled back a little but moved back quickly placing himself between Sol and Yuiisai once again trying to protect her "I have only heard the terrible stories my lord." he said he felt a pathetic excuse of a dragon but given his past, no one to teach him and not being allowed to use natural gifts it dulled a lot for him. "Dragon king..." he whispered he seemed perplexed more than a little over it his eyes, but then they turned away in disdain the more he thought on the title the aura still their and pushing but as he sighed he bowed it fading "It's an honour to meet the ruler of my kind" he eventually said before sitting up smiling once more "I won't push the matter, please take care of the Lady Yuiisai." his tone showing worry about her being away from everything they knew and what could happen when they left.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 10th November 2017, 2:16 am

Sol narrowed his eyes as the boy put himself between him and Yuiisai and he then spoke.”get out of the way Im not going to harm her” he said as he found the boys behavior rather annoying now with how protective he was being.”I will take care of her hatchling I wouldn’t have obtained her contract if I didn’t” he said before he then thought of something. He then looked at the boy before asking.”are their any quirks about courting a courtesan and anything that would cause issues in such an endeavor” he ask wanting to know for future reference.

The slayer glanced over at Yuiisai and he already had a few plans for her once she was feeing better, with her profession it would be easy for her to overhear things as well as if she needed to perhaps kill a target for him since most people were very easy to kill after such a activity

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 10th November 2017, 2:57 am

Aguya looked back to the other seeing the narrowing in his eyes made him nervous to say the least but the youth could only narrow his eyes a little in return "It's instinctual for my mothers kind to become protective, when something deemed as a threat is near" he stated in a matter of fact way, he sighed his hand going to his neck "You're eyes looked ferral and one of the few instincts I still do have intact took over. I've been Lady Yuiisai's attendant for the last six years, I've taken care of her when sick, ran errands and helped her when needed." if anyone knew anything about the sleeping Yuiisai within the house it would be Aguya, it would also be clear why he was so protective of the one that laid asleep. "Even if it was to cost my own life, I would protect her my lord." he explained turning to check on the towel to see if it needed to be changed.

Taking the towel they moved out of the room briefly only to return a few moments later with another placing it on her forehead kneeling next to her once more. "Humans are foolish and selfish things, they care nothing for what could happen to others so longs they get what they want." he commented, his hand caressing her cheek noticing colour returning a smile on his face glad at whatever was given to her was working. "You obtained her contract to use her, nothing more and nothing less." it was that simple to the youth, due to past events and what this house was hard for him not to be jaded on such a statement. "You'll protect her for as long as she is useful, but like the seasons everything changes." he explained with a sigh taking his hand away from Yuiisai's cheeks and placed it on his knees once more his emerald eyes looking to the elder male as he asked his next question.

He turned his head at the question really not wanting to answer it because the other said he had seen a potential that was wasted here, but all it seemed to him was that the other wanted to place her in the same situation. "Quirks over all? No." he began with a sigh "However, there are certain things that need to be done before a courtesan of this house will bed with someone." he explained not really wanting to go into to much detail on the matter. "Even when the Lady Yuiisai leaves here, she will still follow these, they've been ingrained within her since she was very, very young." he explained knowing that nothing the elder male could do would change that. He clenched his hands a little "Then there are district and house rules that won't change either that may cause issue, yes... but I do not wish to speak of of it as the likelyhood of it happening is slim." he continued hoping the other wouldn't push on the matter.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 10th November 2017, 10:47 pm

My Eyes are always feral child your reason was poor “ Sol snorted as he glanced over at Yuiisai." you better keep your word on that if I have her on a mission here you had better do your best"s about using Yuiisai Sol just stared at him with Cold eyes.”you say that like it’s a bad thing besides the uses I have for her are far beyond being a mere courtesan. Though don’t judge me on if Ill protect her or not I won’t stand for a hatchling to question me” Sol growled lightly

As he heard the explination of rules and how Yuiisai has them almost engrained into her since she was young the slayer nodded simply before he notcued the boy was hesitating and didn’t want to explain it fully”I didn’t think you would hold back an answer from your elder now tell me what can cause issue” he asked knowing the boy wouldn’t lie to him.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 11th November 2017, 6:06 am

Aguya diverted his eyes as he was called child it was if the elder dragon was reminding him exactly who stood where, he knew he was the younger he could smell it even with his dull senses and if that wasn't enough it was in how the other held himself. "To someone not a dragon perhaps, but there was a spark of something else and at that point I deemed you a threat, I know I shouldn't have as you own her contract but you can't fight instincts no more than you can fight the want to breath." he said calmly explaining himself to the elder male he didn't know why he done it, he just went with what told him that he needed to be between the two, he didn't care if the reasoning was poor to the other these where his instincts, the instincts of an earth dragon and they wouldn't change no matter how much it irritated or annoyed Sol.

The youth with a small smirk, it had been the first time the youth had shown any dragonic pride since their first meeting "I put myself between you and the Lady Yuiisai, yet you doubt I wouldn't do it at any other point. I will allow nothing I see as a threat touch her let alone harm her, even you my lord so in this case your statement null." he said bluntly "And I could only protect her while withing the arch way, I am bound by the same rules she was before you obtained her contract my lord" He couldn't remember the last time he passed the arch way and for someone that had lived several human lifetimes that was just plain depressing. "It is a bad thing!" he growled lightly his aura pulsing a bit, but hearing Yuiisai let out almost what seemed like a small sob of fear and pain they calmed caressing her cheek "I-I'm sorry.. I'll be careful Lady Yuiisai" he sighed watching as she settled "Hasn't changed..." he mumbled thoughtfully before turning back to Sol to continue their conversation.

"For someone so old you have no idea about places like these." he sighed his tone was respectful but it was clear that he was irritated due to the undertone "When contracts are obtained and courtesan leave it's for a better life where they can put this kind of thing behind them, but what you wish of her even in part is to continue this line of work and likely do things that are worse." he had heard some of the merchants speak of certain kinds of dragons and poison and shadow dragons where often ones they hoped they never came across. "Like I already said I will protect her from those who are a threat, even you if that is what is called for... come what may for me." his hands clenching on his clothing, he knew he was a fool for how he was acting but when you where there for someone from the day they arrived all the way to the current day you couldn't really blame someone like him for being attached and wanting to protect it was within their very nature.

There it was again the reminder of who stood where in this conversation he bowed his head before bowing deeply once more "My apologies my lord, I realise I speak above my station and age." he whispered sincerely "We both know there is darkness beyond the arches of this place, I just worry it will harm or engulf the beauty that her flower is." he said using a nature reference "Or poison it so it will distort and die." he added on as a poison reference a bitter taste in his mouth for his other lineage but he sighed knowing it was part of who he was and had even accepted that fact, he knew it was dangerous not to. Hearing the growl his eyes moved to Yuiisai for a moment to check she was fine and didn't react to the change in tones but seeing she was fine turning his eyes to look at him once more.

Aguya looked down biting their lips as he was reminded for a third time that he was younger so held little power in what was deemed essential information or what was going to happen. He was unhappy that the other had pushed but he was now backed into a corner that he couldn't escape from. "Yes, my lord..." he said his eyes looking to the side, he was still hesitant on it and remained quiet for a long few minutes as he tried to figure out just how to word it. Without moving his eyes to make contact he sighed "Within the district when you choose a consort, you remain with that consort... to change is seen as adultery and not taken lightly..." he started to explain eyes closing "When obtaining a consort like you have usually means you wish to make them yours alone..." he paused his head lowering as he took a deep breath sighing "Where if you're with another currently they will accept that easily as they have no choice... where you're taking them they will just see as a another house, if you bed another within the house..." he opened his eyes a little "That's where the issue arises."

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 12th November 2017, 12:08 am

I am always a threat but to who is up to question” Sol said as he “Instincts are good but they can be lethal to you if your not careful” he warned as the boy gained a smirk and stated that he would not allow anything to harm Yuiisai to which the dragon king narrowed his eyes and from behind the boy shadows suddenly formed clawed hands that grabbed him firmly.”Under stand boy that should I want to do something there is not a force on heaven and earth that can prevent me from doing it not god the devil or you” he said before he dispersed the shadow claws .

Growling at the jab to his knowledge the slayer shook his head. “I never saw the reason to come to an establishment like this” he said simply before he heard the boy say he would protect Yuiisai from anything that threatens her even him to which the dragon growled as his aura flared cloaking him in a black toxic flaming aura as his sclera went pitch black and the ground around them started to rumble violently from the force Sol was putting out "KNEEL!” he ordered with power radiating from his command as his arms and legs gained vicious claws and black scales as a vicious look appeared on his face. if the boy looked he would see the roaring visage of Sols dragon form baring down on him

Once the boy bowed his head and gave his apologies did the rumbling stop and Sols aura and demenor go back to normal”do not do that again” he growled before he heard the attendent say that he worried about her being tainted or harmed by what lurks outside. "and you think this life is better. This is a cage!” a gilded cage that gives her no freedom I may own her now but its better then this life where she will die without knowing how it feels to be away from here” he said his tone was slightly harsh.”you cannot shelter her and its foolish to do so” he added befor ehe heard the boy explain the rules to him to which he remained silent but he nodded in understanding.

Oykai
    Oykai

Cortesan of Mist

Cortesan of Mist

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Oykai 12th November 2017, 11:20 am

Aguya listened his eyes looking to the side as he was told the elder male was indeed a threat, it all came down to the intended target. This was one hell of a learning curve for the youth, but it was one he wouldn't forget that was for sure. "Instincts can be a hindrance?" he whispered thoughtfully never believing that such a thing was possible, but then he guessed that's why the elders of his kind taught the young to know just where that line was; he on the other hand had to learn most things through trial and error without the proper guidance awarded to others like himself. After a moment he nodded "I will bare that in mind as I go forward." problem was he still didn't know exactly where that line was so it be as it always had and that was through guess work. Aguya's eyes went wide as he was suddenly grabbed by an unknown force though struggling he took note it was claws made from shadow, his head turning towards the sleeping Yuiisai to make sure nothing had changed but her eyes where clenched almost as if in pain or fear. "This isn't good." he whispered.

His focus changed once more as Sol began to speak "A god, a devil and me will be the least of your worries my lord, please you need to keep your anger under control right now. You can yell, scream and even beat me outside this room if it makes you feel better but not here, not now..." his voice showed more than a little fear but it wasn't towards the one who held him. As the shadow dispersed he quickly moved over to Yuii opening her eyes almost like checking for something leaning in he said something in a hushed tone before sitting up once more. "I understand my lord." he finally said accepting that the other was indeed a threat especially when angry. When hearing the growl he sat still, there wasn't any reason to move he already knew the elder male was irritated "It wasn't against you or your lack of knowledge on our ways, it's not exactly something many people coming in here ask." his voice showing honesty "I thought you would have some basic understanding like many of the people that come here in the first place, but now I know you've never been to a place like this it makes sense." he said bowing a little to show piety to the elder male.

Seeing the other quickly change he moved back in fear keeping himself between Sol and Yuiisai, his eyes turning dragonic the pupil turning indigo a he glared back "This is proving my point!" he growled back. Hearing a sob behind him he turned around, glowing blackened tears falling from Yuiisai's eyes causing Aguya to pale as he seen a golden blue seal appeared above them a blackened purple seal below them. Instinctively he brought her to him he began to whisper something in an ancient tongue that there is no way he should know. Yuiisai's opening a little his hand going over her eyes, for the brief second that Sol would have seen them they would be almost a pure black with four differing coloured moons within. Aguya looked at Sol almost begging him to calm down, eventually watched as the seals faded putting her down to rest once more.

Sighing he bowed once more "I beg forgiveness for angering you, but I do not take back my words." he said sitting up once more, he didn't want to get into what almost happened but had a feeling the other would push the matter. "I will keep such comments to myself in the future however to prevent a repeat performance." he said softly, his eyes gentle once more turning to be human once more. "This might be a gilded cage, but she is safe and for the most part happy." he said looking back to her knowing that she did deserve better than the life they had currently "I understand what you mean however." he said with a sigh unable to argue the others point as he agreed with it.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 14th November 2017, 2:13 am

Once Yuiisai had somehow started to trigger her magic and sol got a look at her multi colored moon eyes and Aguya managed to calm her down as Sols aura and magic power calmed down.”fine but I expect my orders to be followed when I give them and you had better keep your comments to yourself” he said as he heard the boy say he would hold his tounge. At the mention of the cage Yuiisai was in was better then what he was offering the dragon king growled lowly.”I disagree it’s the same song and dance every day its no better then going thru the motions of life and not truly living and anyone who says otherwise is a Liar” he snapped before he just shook his head.

I think we have spent enough time here, I’ve decided im not only taking her home but you as well, I can find use for you and since your so stubborn that you won’t leave her then just follow me its time to leave she should be safe enough to transfur to my castle” he said as he pulled out a small black lacrima from his sleeve and he tossed it towards the doorway before it broke and created a portal into one of the guest rooms in his castle. He then would turn to Yuiisai asleep on the bed and he would softly clap his hands before the area around her would darken and become a pool of shadow that at the slayers command would absorb the shape shifter and keep her safe and able to be moved without any fear of her waking up

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 8:16 pm