Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

From Heaven to Hell and Back. [COMPLETE]

Xana
    Xana

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

From Heaven to Hell and Back. [COMPLETE] Empty From Heaven to Hell and Back. [COMPLETE]

Post by Xana 25th March 2012, 3:47 pm

History:
    I. Nox Aeterna [Eternal Darkness]

Xavier was born into an average family, only consisting of him, his mom, and his dad. His mother was the typical housewife and his father was a baker who owned a bakery in the little town he grew up in. He never used any magic and no one saw any potential in him when he was young. He lived a decent life and a pretty normal one too. Until "it" happened...

Xavier was nine at the time and it was a fine, summer day. There were birds chirping, breezes swaying the tall, green grass, people going about their normal routines. He was in his house, helping his father bake some bread. He had planned on learning everything there is to his father's pastries. So much so that he planned on taking over his father's bakery. While he was putting the tray in the oven, a nearby building exploded. Everything happened so fast... Screams were heard, flashes of magic fluttered across the sky... Soon enough, the screams died down. He was hidden in a shelter in his home while his father was still out there. His mother had passed away when he was around three. When he heard nothing, he slowly crept out of the shelter, only to be knocked on the head by Zeno. "Ohhh... What's this? The bastard had a kid?" He took the half-conscious Xavier by the scuff of his shirt and made a devilish smirk on his face. "I'm in a good mood today, so I'll let you go... However..." Zeno took out a card and made it disappear. Suddenly, a huge shock overcame Xavier as two, black, ivy-like tattoos started forming on his back. He fainted from the shock, but heard Zeno's last words before that. "Remember me kid... Because I killed your father." He laughed maniacally and Xavier fainted.

II. Post Tenebras Lux [Light after Dark]

When Xavier woke up, he almost fainted again. His house and the whole town around him was in ruins. When he turned around, he almost gagged. Right beside him was his father, or what remained of him. His body was like the town; tattered and torn up. He not only felt sadness swell up from inside him, but also rage and anger. His hands started glowing and he screamed. Glowing, white ice formed around him, creating a circular wave around him and his father's corpse. He lost consciousness again, but only for a brief amount of time. When he looked around again, he saw the ice. He then stared at his hands, still glowing white. With his new abilities, he put the remains of his father inside an ice cocoon. He gathered what remains of his belongings he can carry into a bag and set off.

After a week of dangerous traveling, he had little to no food left and was on the verge of starving. Luckily for him, he came across a cottage that looked like it was inhabited. He knocked on the door and saw a man in his mid-60's open the door. "Huh... Kid, what are you doing here?" The man then realized Xavier's condition and turned back to where his wife was at. "Honey! Mind making another meal?" A gentle and soft voice came back to answer the man's question. "Hmm? What for?" She then came over to the door and gasped. She was a little younger than the man was, but still looked like she was 40. "Good heavens! I'll get on in right away. Dear, try comforting him." She rushed back to the kitchen and started making a meal fit enough for a king.

The man motioned Xavier to sit on the nearby couch and did so immediately. The man sat right next to him and patted him on the back lightly. "So kiddo, mind telling me why you're like this?" Xavier was impassive and just stared at the ground, seeming to ignore the man's question. The man sighed and called to his wife again. "Honey! Are you done yet?" The woman was furiously working on the food and shouted back. "Be patient! Try handing him some of the bread I made. It should fill him up a bit." The man just sighed and looked up at the table near him. Sure enough, there was a basket filled with delicious-looking bread, fresh out of the oven. He took one and passed it to Xavier. "Here kiddo, have some. You'll be in heaven once you tasted my wife's bread." Xaiver just looked at the bread and started tearing up. He took it and ate it while crying profusely. The man didn't know how to react to this sudden outburst and ended up hugging him to comfort him. "It'a alright son... Whatever happened to you, you can let it all out now..." Xavier just kept on crying with only one thought in his mind. Dad...

After the whole scene, Xavier wiped his tears and explained the whole situation. The man intently listened and his wife came in halfway to listen too. The man just shook his head and muttered a curse. "Shit... Damn Dark Guilds... If I weren't retired, I would've pummeled them into oblivion long ago..." Xavier perked up and looked at the man. "You're a mage...?" The man noticed his sudden mood change and answered. "Yes, I was. Why?" Xavier just stared at his hands and focused as hard as he could. As he had hoped, white light and a soft haze started to emanate from his hands. The man stared at Xavier, his mouth agape in awe and shock. It soon turned into a broad smile as he laughed loudly. "Well would you look at that! Hey kid!" Xavier jumped back a bit at the man's sudden change in voice. "Y-Yes...?" "You wanna learn how to use that magic?" Xavier couldn't believe his ears as the man spoke those magical words to him. Without hesitation, he simply nodded and smiled back. "Yes! Please!" The man's smile grew even bigger and laughed even louder as he slapped Xavier on the back. "Ahahahaha! That's the spirit boy! Now how about we have something to eat first. You must be famished!" Xavier started crying again. However, these tears were tears of joy and relief and his smile had remained. He just nodded as the man guided him to a table filled to the brim with food.

III. Obtineo... [Continue...]

A good decade has come and gone... Xavier is now the ripe age of 19. He has been busy for these past ten years. His scrawny and small body changed into a slightly-muscular and tall one. Training with the old man that had taken him in had done this and much more; he had grown to become a splendid mage, capable of having an almost limitless potential. He has taken many jobs from hunting down people's pets to even disbanding a Dark Guild with a couple others. He officially became an A-rank mage at the age of 18 and has been doing multiple jobs fit for his rank. His name has spread out to a good chunk of Fiore by then. The old couple has grown to their early 70's and decided that it was time for Xavier to leave.

"My boy... You have grown strong and you can grow even stronger..." The man smiled as he patted Xavier on the shoulder, who was on the verge of crying. "However... You cannot grow while being confined here... So I think... No. We think it's best for you to leave." Xavier was tearing up and hugged the man. "Thank you... Thank you for everything... He then went over to the man's wife and embraced her too. She was already crying by the time he came to hug her. "Please... Visit us when you have the time..." Xavier let go of her and nodded. As he packed up his things and went out the door, the man spoke up. "Xavier!" Xavier stopped himself, but still looked out, holding back his tears. "If I were your father... I would be the happiest man in the world right now... Your true father... Somewhere up there... Must think the same way too..." As he spoke, Xavier turned back and looked at the couple one last time, with tears flooding out. "Thank you... And good bye." He bowed deeply towards the elderly couple and rushed out to face the unknown future.

Face Claim: Archer, Fate/Stay Night

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 10:58 pm