Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Godess's Boon
    Position : Saint of Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale - "Jizō"
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 1,444,887.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assassin Magic
    Second Skill: Celestial Crew
    Third Skill:

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private Empty Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private

Post by ○Kaori 6th September 2017, 11:29 am

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private Ukar8e11

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private Nviajx11

Kaori had woke up first, or at least, first after Tia realized he wasn't alone, and took note that she was being held back. It was an odd feeling, to have someone holding her while she slept; but she didn't dislike it. Kaori had vanished from under the covers and reappeared in the middle of the room quieter than a ghost. Her first instinct was touching her face and making sure the mask was still there, much to her satisfaction it was. She had gone to the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone as a way to thank them for all they'd done so far. Tia would find a vegetarian omelette with a side of hash browns, and toast sitting on the desk in her room. Next to it was a cup of spice tea sitting on an electric heater, and a glass of water.

Kaori had visited the mammoth, making sure to get in its line of sight before touching it. The mammoth began fidgeting at the sight of the strange creature, and the froze up when it realized it couldn't move. Kaori had slowly approached and gently rested her hand on the base of its trunk, creating a body link and sharing her emotions with it. The creature's eyes widened at the sudden shift, but then it relaxed as it understood that Kaori had no intentions of harming it. She looked in its eyes and began stroking its fur, which was rougher than she'd expected. "You'll be lonely where you're going... but I'll ensure you're not harmed. After some time, I'll get you back to your clan my friend so be strong for the time being." she said in a soft voice. The mammoth had understood that she knew how it was feeling, that she too was a leader and was separated from her herd, and that her words were genuine.

The ship had begun landing above the zoo where the mammoth would be kept. The mammoth had a general trust for Kaori, but it didn't know any other humans and didn't want them coming near it. As the cargo bay door opened, it revealed a blast of frigid air and a hallway that would lead to a rather spacious enclosure. A large group of men helped pull the mammoth from the small room, into the larger hallway where it could stand up. It immediately swung its trunk to smack one of the men away out of fear, and Kaori ran in front it to calm him down. She moved slow to begin cutting the ropes, making sure to sing a soft melody so the mammoth could know where she was. With mammoths, it was hard to lose track of the others since they're massive; but Kaori was tiny. Once all the ropes were cut, she slid them off the mammoth's back and came back around front and began rubbing his trunk. "Come on, the sooner we get you to your home the better." Kaori said and began walking while holding the top of the trunk.

The ground shook with each step the mammoth took, and even though there was plenty of room to walk around in, the handlers had all stuck against the wall to avoid getting thrown like rag dolls. Kaori seemed to have a good handle on things, so they didn't want to mess it up. The mammoth winced as the lights for the enclosure had changed, giving way to a massive room with concrete walls. The top had a viewing platform with visitors already crowding it. Kaori felt the panic begin setting in and immediately turned around and began walking backwards. "It's okay. You're safe." she said while keeping the body link up. The mammoth was hesitant, but continued following Kaori to the middle of the enclosure. One of the handlers came in with a large cart filled with the same kind of grass the mammoth ate up north, something that Kaori was very adamant about stocking up on if they wanted her cooperation. Kaori took a large hand full of some and held it up from the mammoth to smell, after which it took and began eating it. The enclosure had the same grass growing in it, but it'd take awhile to grow; so hand feeding was all they could do for now. Kaori had taken the handler's hand and held it out for the mammoth to smell, and then guided him to touching the mammoth's nose.

A buzz came on Kaori's iLac with a message from the Arc, stating there were people waiting on her at the docks. Kaori left the mammoth with the handler to bond, and returned to the White Mermaid. Kaori would apologize to Tia for not immediately taking her home, and explain that there's a group of individuals waiting at the docks for her. She would state that she'd only need an hour or two with them, and afterwards she'd be able to take her home. However, after an hour and a half with the people; Kaori had found herself being asked to do more... "Miss Haiku, I understand you must be wanting to return to your clan; but my colleagues would like me to perform an errand for them. Lady Ceostra would implore me to seek assistance with this task, so would you mind accompanying me once more?"

If Tia would agree, Kaori would have Salty take them to the site of the artifact the scientists spoke of. She would be wearing a two-piece swimsuit that was white with a blue trimming. Tia would notice that Kaori had larger breasts than her normal attire made it seem. Kaori had several weapons strapped to her being. On her upper left arm was a set of five kunai, and five senbon strapped to her lower arm. She had a bag tied to her waist, just above where the strings for her bottoms were tied, that held her tactical and explosive items. Naturally, she was still wearing the cat mask. "Once we dive down we'll have a spell on us that lets us breath and talk under water, so we don't need any scuba gear. When you're ready, I'll jump first." Kaori would say as she stood on the cargo bay door, a hundred feet above the water's surface.

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private J6q08l11

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Job Info
    Word Count: 1,051/6,200
    Mana: 100%

Last edited by ○Kaori on 6th September 2017, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    anastasia
    anastasia

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Guild : ❊ abyssal fleet ❊
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Mentor : ❊ the deep underground ❊
    Experience : 325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❊ crimtane hex flow ❊
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private Empty Re: Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private

Post by anastasia 6th September 2017, 3:03 pm

bikini appearance~

As Tia awoke from her joy-inducing and romantic dreams of a certain someone that she had encountered recently, she could smell a very strong scent of a homemade breakfast. She noticed Kay was not asleep next to her, which did not cause joy nor sadness to her mind. She actually preferred if she did not wake up next to her, as she was scared her sleepy mind would carry out a rather romantic-conversation rather than her normal self. She slid out of the sheets that felt like pure peace and clouds, and turned to reach her iLac on the desk near her bed. Laying there was a plate full of food, which consisted of a vegetarian omelette and toast, with a side of hash-browns. "How did she know I loved homemade breakfast so much..?" Tia muttered under her breath, sitting down to enjoy her breakfast. As she took a bite into the omelette, she gushed at the exquisite taste. "I think this is the best omelette I have ever had, wow!" she exclaimed, taking another bite of the perfectly-done egg.

As she began to taste the buttered hash-browns, she could feel the ship begin to rock. She also noticed the ship had been at a complete stop, as if they were unloading some sort of cargo. "Ah, right! The mammoth!" she remembered, looking out the window of her temporary bedroom. They looked to be on-top of a zoo, which was near an empty exhibit that had snow covering the ground and trees inside. She recognized that it looked similar to that of the mammoth's natural habitat, making note that it seems to be where the mammoth would be kept. The rumbling began to stop on the ship, which seemed to mean that the mammoth had got off of the ship. "Finally, now I can resume my meal~!" she exclaimed, digging back into the hash-browns and toast.

When she finished her meal, she grabbed her iLac and head out to the main seating area in the ship. It was beautifully decorated, and the seats felt nearly as soft as the bed Tia and Kay shared the night before. Tia blushed at the thought of this, as she sat down and began scrolling through her iLac. "Message from 3:00 am, from Chai," it read, as Tia shook her head. "I hope she's okay, the guild members must be driving her mad." she commented, as she opened the missed message. "Please killeth me, methinks I am going insane." it read, which made Tia chuckle a bit. "I'll be home soon, please don't get mad!" she responded, with a purple heart emoticon. As she began scrolling through the e-books tab to find a book to begin reading, Kay approached her as she read her iLac. She asked Tia to aid her on another task, as her colleagues asked her to fulfill another quest while she was on the move. "Well, Chai will be very upset, but I would be down. What is the job about?" she asked her, as she began to explain the details. It had mainly involved going under the ocean, which was very exciting for Tia. She knew the sun's rays would not hurt her body, which let her finally bust out the bikini she had been hoping to be able to use eventually.

As she was in her spare room changing into the bikini, she began to text Chai about what she was doing. Chai was very upset, which could be read from her response. "Thee art not going to beest back for a while longer?! How dare thee! I has't been waiting hither alone for such a long time, and now thee art abandoning me again?! That is t, I has't hadst enough! I am tracking thy iLac down and coming to thy exact location! And doth not expect me to beest all joyous at which hour I receiveth thither either! I am going to beest pissed! Mark mine words, Tia!" it read, as she received a notification that read 'now being tracked by Chai.' "My goodness, well good luck to her getting to me underwater!" Tia exclaimed, tying her hair in the back in a long braid with a red ribbon on the bottom. Her bikini was purple and white, which switched colors vertically. It also had white ruffles at the top of the breasts, which ended in a purple ribbon in the middle. This swimsuit heavily enhanced her physical features, especially the ones toward the top of her chest.

As she walked out of the bathroom, she gasped at the sight of Kay. She was also in a bikini, which was blue and white. This swimsuit also enhanced Kay's breasts, which left Tia at a loss of words. "I... um.. well... you look... ahh... well... I like your swimsuit!" she said nervously, scratching her head.  Kay was coated with different weapons, which made her body look like a beautiful arsenal. Tia looked away so she couldn't lust against Kay any farther, slipping her iLac and her left-over toast and hash-browns into her water-proof messenger bag. It had seemed they were already at their destination, which amazed Tia. As she walked toward the ledge of the ship, Kay was standing right next to her. Kay insisted that she would jump first, diving in as Tia tried to volunteer as she would go first. "I... um.. Cannonball!" she exclaimed, jumping rump-first into the water of the sea.

WC: 909 / 6200 ♥

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private 8qhOnIb

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Vehicle- Ship- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private Empty Re: Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private

Post by ○Kaori 6th September 2017, 4:37 pm

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private Ukar8e11

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private Nviajx11

Kaori had noticed how flustered Tia had gotten from seeing her in a swim suit, something that she found to be odd- but cute. Kaori was accustom to people seeing her body since she often times prepared for battle with the rest of her clan, all women did. The men of her clan were immune to the feminine features as a result, and very hard to seduce. At the same time, the women of her clan were completely comfortable being stark naked in front other men and women. She took a few seconds after Tia dove in to let her get clear of the dive zone before going in herself. That way, when she did finally dive it wouldn't be a face first collision with ceramic and steel against skull.

Kaori had seen several other females who had a very similar body to her, but very different face. She let out a small giggle and decided that if she were going to make someone uncomfortable, she would at least have fun with it. Kaori placed her hand over her chest, letting a magic circle consume her. The magic would seemingly do nothing at akk but change her hair style, but in reality, it changed her face to that of someone else's entirely. Since almost no one had ever seen her real face, Kaori had no problems with people seeing this one. She grabbed her mas and mounted on her shoulder, using telekinesis to tie the ribbon and keep it in place.

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private ZBSNzff

Kaori jumped with her arms spread out, quickly moving them together to a diving position and blasting through the water's surface like a fleshy torpedo. When she emerged, Tia would see a face with very gentle features, brown eyes, and not a single blemish. Her hair was tied back in a single pony tail so it didn't obstruct her vision. Tia would here in her mind 'Let's go, the portal's at the bottom' and Kaori would go under water. When Tia dove down, she would see Kaori quite some distance below. After a few minutes of her diving down, she would see Kaori vanish in a puff of smoke.

Out of nowhere, Tia would feel a pair of hands gently touching her shoulders before slowly gliding across her smooth skin, over her shoulders and past her collar bone. They'd trace their way across her chest and gently hold Kaori against her, pressing her bust against the other woman's back. Tia would feel Kaori's skin against her own, her stomach against her back, her arms gently holding her in place. Kaori's face would slide against Tia's cheek and turn, placing a pair of peach colors, well cared for lips against her cheek. Then she'd hear Kaori's voice in her head, playfully saying in a soft, somewhat sexy voice "Did you have any good dreams? Our conversation last night makes me thing so..."

Afterwards, Kaori would release her and begin speeding up. A pair of large sharks were approaching from the east, easily noticeable as Great Whites. Kaori stopped swimming and her brown eyes turned a vivid shade of violet, the shark's eyes reflecting the color. One of them passed Kaori and she grabbed hold of its' dorsal fin, using it as means of swimming faster. The second shark approached Tia and used its snout to nudge her, trying to get her to grab on. "Fall too far behind and I won't cuddle you anymore!" Kaori joked, giving a playful smile as her and her shark sped up towards the portal.

Several hundred feet below the surface, the portal glowed a bright blue color. It was easy to see since the surrounding area was pitch black, and anything glowing was easy to find. Kaori was thankful that the enchantment on her made it so the atmospheric pressure increase didn't crush her, otherwise breathing might be a bit complicated. She waited for Tia to show up, anticipating having more fun with the easily flustered girl. It was a sure sign that she'd lived a mostly innocent life, and was just getting into the harsh part of reality. It was also a sign that Kaori would have to protect her from those who would do things without the intent of toying around.

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private J6q08l11

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Job Info
    Word Count: 1,762/6,200
    Mana: 92.5%

Duration:
    Clone - 1/4

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 6th September 2017, 5:51 pm

As Tia dived into the water, she was struck with a sting of cold. This was probably because she hadn't swam too much in her past, besides in heated pools indoors. However, her body began to get used to the water around her. She was surprised that she got used to the temperature that quickly, as the one time she had swam in an outdoor lake it took about ten to twenty minutes to stop feeling chilly. As her head bobbed out of the surface of the sea, she saw Kay dive head-first into the deep water. "My god, she is magnificent." she thought to herself, seeing her body sparkle through the air as she dived. Tia slapped herself above the water since she was thinking lustfully again, as she was trying as hard as possible to not let this distract her on this mission. "After all, it was only a friendly cuddle... she can't have feelings for me, my luck just isn't that good." she thought to herself, as a small tear flaked down the side of her face into the water below. This happened to her fairly normally when she went on quests with girls that weren't in her guild; the distance seemed to make her desire them even more.

As Kay emerged from the depths of how deep she had dived, Tia gasped as how different she had looked. Her skin looked smoother than a fresh book cover, her eyes were a beautiful shade of amber-brown, and her face looked extremely delicate. Tia began to blush a bit more, as it could be shown over her cheek-bones. "Let's go, the portal is at the bottom." could be heard in Tia's mind, as a soft voice that matched Kaori's. As Kaori pushed far down into the depths of the beautiful sea, she saw her vanish in a puff of smoke. "Where did she g-" Tia began to think, halting the thought as she could feel a pair of hands around her shoulders. "!!!!!" is all Tia could think, as her face began to turn a diluted red. The hands trickled down her neck to her spine, sending chills up her back. She could feel the tips of their fingers begin to glide onto her stomach, pulling themselves onto the back of Tia. She could feel the breasts of this figure slowly press against her back, as her hair began to float upward toward the surface of the ocean. She could feel a pair of lips creeping up her neck onto her cheek, leaving a small yet delicate kiss on her cheek. "SHE KNEW ABOUT MY DREAMS?!?!" Tia's mind went haywire, as her face went redder than blood. "I...I can't.. believe this is happening.." she thought to herself, as blood began to trickle out of her nose into the water around them.

Kaori then released Tia, speeding up under her. The blood also seemed to attract a pair of Great White Sharks, which could be seen from a fair distance away. One reached Kay with violet eyes, which she used to get to the location of the portal they were looking for. Tia grabbed onto the other's dorsal fin and it began to speed up, as her brain began to scream in terror. She heard Kaori in her mind threaten that if she didn't speed up than no more cuddles would happen, which made Tia gasp. Tia began to kick the Shark's side with her foot, signalling it to speed up faster. While her face was still as red as a tomato, the shark boosted its speed toward the portal. It could be seen very clearly as they approached the cold, dark layer of the ocean, shining a beautiful blue color. This reflected onto Tia's body, appearing as if she was wearing all blue instead of purple.

As the sharks dropped them off at the portal, Tia swam over and grabbed the hands of Kaori. She began to descend to right above the portal with her, and pulled her closer to joke with her back. Of course, this joke Tia was pulling was to show that she could toy around just as much. As they became face to face above the portal, she stuck her tongue out in a flirtatious way toward Kay. Tia swam up above Kay and put her hands on her shoulders, pushing her into the portal. Tia boosted back down, becoming developed with blue light from the portal as they traveled to the other end.

WC: 1660 / 6200 ♥

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaori & Tia; Underwater adventure: Deep below the surface; B Rank - Private 8qhOnIb

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 6th September 2017, 6:41 pm

Kaori's expression didn't change much when her hand was grabbed. She knew the things that gaijin thought of as romantic, but she herself didn't find many things to be the same. Couples saw a sunset and felt love spring, Kaori felt like it was a distraction from the mission. Couples kissed and felt their hearts race, Kaori felt nothing at all. They wore somewhat revealing clothes and felt embarrassed, Kaori felt the same as when she wore normal clothes. Her life in the Lareci clan had made her numb to conventional things, and her life of hunting down Saia's clan made her heart calloused, and difficult to waver. Upon being pushed through the portal, Kaori's instincts kicked in and made her vanish and reappear several feet way in time to dodge an incoming attack.

Kaori and Tia, when she got through the portal, were completely surrounded by very colorful fish that were roughly as large as Kaori was. "Well... shit." Kaori said with a fairly impressed tone at how quickly they were surrounded. One of them began glowing in alternating colors that made Kaori want to continue looking. She felt her mind relaxing slightly, but mind games were Kaori's shtick- one does not simply beat her at them. She looked around and noticed more and more of them were doing it, making it impossible to break eye contact. Kaori was a psychic by birth, she had an exceedingly powerful mind and was able to resist such attacks; but she had no reason to believe Tia was any different. Kaori quickly turned around and grabbed Tia's hip, pulling her in and pressing her lips to Tia's. Kaori knew she'd need something heavy to counter this much hypnosis, and because of that, she began sliding her tongue inside Tia's mouth as a means of shocking her out of focusing on the enemies. 'Close your eyes and focus on your happiest memory.' she would hear in her mind, all the meanwhile Kaori's tongue was invading her mouth and playing with Tia's.

Whichever memory Tia began focusing on would then be projected outward, on the world around them. Just like when Kaori projected the past for the wolves, and the volcanic eruption; the details of the memory would be an exact match. The scents, the feeling around her, the air- everything would match; except the fish around them would be floating around and looking in confusion. Afterwards, Kaori would disconnect her french oral embrace and turn to face the confused enemies. Holding her right hand out, a small, five point shuriken had formed on her finger and began spinning while expanding. A heavy current picked up as the shuriken had gotten as large as Kaori herself and continued spinning, even going faster. Tia would feel Kaori using her telekinesis to hold her in place, and the fish would all begin trying to escape. "Tengoku no sutā..." Kaori said in calm voice, causing the white shuriken to begin spinning even faster while giving off a brilliant glow. "...no kegeki kaminari!" she shouted, causing the shuriken to spark violently with white lightning. When Kaori threw it, the lightning sparked and shocked every fish nearby; the force of the spinning star pulled more in, letting them get consumed by Kaori's holy lightning.

Kaori would turn to Tia with a fierce look, take a breath, and relax herself to a neutral expression. "I'm sorry for that. I needed something to redirect your focus, that was the first thing that came to mind... W-was that your first time? I understand to outsiders such things are precious, so I apologize again." Kaori said in a humble tone, explaining the method behind her madness. Her eyes would reflect her regret for using such an insensitive method as her go-to if her voice didn't already do so. Looking around, Kaori had finally noticed the beauty of the place she was in while the crispy fish all floated upwards. There were glowing plants all over that illuminated the sandy bottom, and Kaori's being. It was like nothing she'd ever seen before, and made her feel somewhat sad that she had come to this place with violence before even looking at her battlefield..

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Job Info
    Word Count: 2,462/6,200
    Mana: 85%

Duration:
    Clone - 2/4

Cooldown:
    Heavenly Star 1/3

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 6th September 2017, 7:38 pm

As they slipped through the portal which glowed bright blue, they seemed to be surrounded by colorful fish. These fish were huge, as their bodies took up the same amount of size and space as Tia and Kaori did. They were a beautiful blue-purple color, with glowing fins of green. Their eyes were a bright yellow, which seemed to glow in the depths, along with their fins that matched with the surroundings around them. There were roughly ten of these fish, each trying to make the girls look into their eyes. Kaori figured these were hypnotist fish, but Tia did just the opposite. She began to inspect the fish, looking at its every feature. Lastly, she began to peer into one of the fish's eyes, walking towards it. She did not seem to be controlling her walking, but felt as if she was seeing heaven.

As she was nearing the fish, Kay grabbed Tia by the hip and pulled her in, distracting her from the fish. She was face-to-face with Kay, peering into her eyes. Kay pulled her in closer, resulting in their lips meeting. It felt like a kiss full of passion, as it sent two elements down each side of her spine: warmth, and chills. Being held by another woman made Tia feel at peace, as they were in a special type of embrace that she had never been in before. Her hair began to flow upwards toward the surface, which was many kilometers away, and her braid came undone. The red ribbon floated toward the surface, coming undone into a strand of red. This was similar to her face, as it began to blush around the top of her cheeks. She heard Kaori's voice in her mind, commanding her to think of something that put her at peace. She did not think for a moment that these fish were spectating this embrace, but her mind began to sink away into purple.

The day Tia met Chai, which she could never forget. Her memories began to cover the entire scene, developing around the fish. They were in a grotto of wisteria trees, which blew purple blooms across the setting. Lilac flowers and bushes began to sprout around these trees, developing the entire scene in purple. Tia entered holding a large egg, which had purple designs and bands wrapping around it. It was making kicking, hinting that it would eventually hatch. This is where she found the egg, and decided to have it hatch where it was originally. A purple shimmer developed around the egg, sending beams of purple feathers flying into every direction. A small exceed proceeded to fly out of the egg, introducing itself as Chai. She felt Kaori's mouth disconnect from hers, but the feeling was still present, as she could feel the blossoms blowing around her. The memory faded, and as she looked around no fish seemed to be present.

"Oh my god... that just... oh my god.." she thought to herself, realizing what just actually occurred. "Oh... um, well I... yes, that was my first time..." she told Kaori, turning away in embarrassment. She never expected to have that kiss in her life, especially now. She could still practically feel her soft lips against hers still, as well as inside her mouth. Her mind rapidly looked around, trying to change the topic as fast as she could to avoid any more embarrassment. "Well... The scenery here is beautiful!" she said awkwardly, pointing at the glowing plants that littered this sea floor.

"THEE ART GOING TO PAYETH FOR THIS!" a shadowy figure screamed, boosting through the water at rapid speed toward Tia. It was a small shadow, but was traveling at a speed unlike no other. Its eyes were glowing a bright purple, and its fist was raised. Whatever it was, it was coming quick, and nothing would be able to stand in its way. Or at least they thought. As it neared, the shadow was illuminated by the glowing mushrooms standing around them. Who was it, you may wonder? A vicious, angry, and old-fashioned animal, with the wrath of a thousand angry kings. Their name? Chai.

WC: 2352 / 6200 ♥

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 6th September 2017, 9:02 pm

Kaori could tell that this would be in Tia's mind, and decided that it would be cruel to play with her heart to such an extent. Kaori said "Miss Haiku-" with a stern voice that lacked any form of playfulness, but Kaori was interrupted by something darting from the depths. It was moving fast, not as fast as Kaori during a fight, but faster than could be reacted to while adrenaline was inactive. Kaori began charging a fist full of lightning to use against the new enemy, but stopping when she noticed it was something adorable and fluffy. Kaori's spell slowly faded, the magic returning to where it came from.

The un-masked ninja waited a few seconds while the creature began frantically screaming at Tia, and concluded that they were comrades. However, before their conversation could get too far Kaori would let out a squeal and grab the small furry thing by the body and pull it into her chest. "Oh my, it's so soft and furry!" she would exclaim with a bright smile on her face while rubbing her cheek against the exceed's. Kaori then gasped and held the creature out away from her while looking at it. "-gasp- I should get a plush version of this!" she exclaimed with more youthful exuberance. "Can I hold her more!? Please Miss Haiku!? She's so adorable and well spoken!" Kaori continued gushing over the small, furry, articulate creature. Her adoration for it would be so great that Tia might be able to see hearts bubbling off the woman, even though there weren't any in reality.

Kaori heard the sound of lightning and her expression returned to being neutral, her mind quickly switching to battle mode and releasing the exceed. "On second thought, I'll need my hands free." she said in an annoyed tone. Kaori knew that Tia had weaker magic, and now with her comrade present, she'd need to devote her attention to keeping her safe. "Miss Haiku, I'd like to establish something. I... am... a... monster. Let the definition of that sink in, and never forget it. I don't have a heart, or a soul. I'm a shell, a husk, the corpse of a child at best... You can do better." Kaori's words were very matter of fact. The fish began charging electrical energy around its body and quickly darted after Kaori with an open mouth. Kaori materialized a sword made of bone, the same one she used to dispatch the ninja from the Silent Glaciers, and used it to cut the attacking fish in half- right down the spine as it attacked.

Kaori's eyes turned sour as she was reminded of her destiny. "I will die with a hole in my stomach... alone, remembering all the things I'd done. There will be no honorable battle, no funeral procession, and no one to mourn me... I'll die as any monster does." she said in a very soft, almost inaudible tone as her bone sword began vanishing. Kaori turned her face, looking at Tia and Chai with a stern expression. "Let's get moving before more enemies show up." she said and began looking around. Spotting a rather impressive rock structure in the distance, Kaori pointed to it. "That place might contain something of substance." Kaori said before beginning to swim towards it.

A few minutes had passed when Kaori had felt a small trickle of danger crawling down her spine. She stopped swimming and began looking around when one of the hypnotic creatures from earlier began descending in front her. Kaori got ready to attack be slowly reaching for one of her kunai, but stopped when she noticed the creature wasn't beginning to use its attack. The fish moved forward, pressing itself into Kaori's stomach and brushing against her while turning. It stopped a few feet away and began swimming in small circles as though it were waiting on her. Kaori's eyes lit up a brilliant violet, then the fish's eyes did the same as Kaori performed a body link to better understand the creature. "This one's trying to lead us to something. It has no intention of leading us into a trap." Kaori stated before swimming to follow. The fish had led them closer to the large rock formation in the distance before stopping at a fragment of a tile of sorts. It was small and contained several hieroglyphs that Kaori couldn't recognize. Kaori let out a sigh knowing exactly what came next. "Dammit... Why is it always old ruins? Why can't it be something normal like a cave, or a field of flowers... that'd be a nice change for once." she sarcastically said while cursing her luck. The fish let out a small 'blub' as though it were commenting on Kaori's words. "Hey, don't judge me! You got any idea how many times I damn near got splattered because some ass from some crap ton-hundred years ago is paranoid about someone trying to steal their dead leader's corpse!? Many!" she snapped at the fish. The fish let out another 'blub' while looking at Kaori. "I may look crazy talking to a fish, but you look just as crazy leading and talking to me." she countered the argument. The fish turned around and continued swimming towards the underwater city, accepting defeat.

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Job Info
    Word Count: 3,344/6,200

Duration:
    Clone - 3/4

Cooldown:
    Heavenly Star 2/3

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 7th September 2017, 1:46 pm

Approaching at rapid speed was a small grayish-purple exceed, which was wearing a purple and white dress with a ribbon in her hair. She had a small book-sack on her back, which matched her outfit. "ARRRGH~!" the exceed screamed, as her soft paw gently pushed on Tia's cheek. "Guh~!" she screamed while she hit as hard as she could, which was nothing but a small push on the soft cheek of the purple-haired girl. "You left me at the guild hall for days, Tia! How dare you leave me there for days on end, while they took my tea from me without asking?! You said you were going to come home soon! But that is all in the past, as I darted here as fast as I could. On the way here, I robbed a store that sold water-breathing lacrimas, got rides on whale sharks, and fried about 500 fish. I swum to the bottom of the ocean from the surface, with nothing but pure anger and determination to be reunited with you." Chai exclaimed, hopping up and down near the left side of Tia. Immediately, Chai was swooped up and snuggled by Kaori.

"Alloweth me wend, alloweth me wend, alloweth me wend! I can not standeth this! This is lacking valor! I misprise being snuggled! Please alloweth me out! I didn't expect us to meeteth like this, please alloweth me introduce myself formally! This hurts, I misprise being cradled! Mine fur is not coequal that soft concluded, be it!" Chai screamed, wiggling in Kaori's arms to try to slip through onto the ground. Tia was laughing as this would occur, as it showed that Kaori also had a sensitive side to herself. Tia began to blush again, as she would begin to think more about how charming Kay appeared to her as. "No! Please doth not turn me into a doll! I would like anything but that, please alloweth me wend! Thee cannot hold me any longer! I demand to beest alloweth down this instant!" Chai began to scream, as Kaori began to mention something about getting a plush doll of the exceed.

As they began to walk farther through the underwater land, the girls began to hear a shock-wave of electricity around them. Kaori began to fight the fish, sitting the exceed down. "Kay, you shouldn't think of yourself like that... You do have a heart, or you wouldn't have been drawn to snuggle Chai earlier. You should be able to accept your emotions, as they make you who you are." she began to express to Kay, in a respectful manor. She defeated the fish in a strong single swipe, causing the fish to float to the surface of the ocean.

"Kay, please do not speak of your death... you need to act as if every day is your last. You are strong, you are destined for greatness... I'd mourn you..." Tia began to say, as a warm tear formed in her eye. It slid down her face, as she wiped it off with her hand. Tia shook her head at the thought of her showing weakness, as she began to walk with Kaori with her head down. "Why am I always like this? I wish I didn't get attached to people so easily. I'm such a dumb-ass!" she thought to herself in a scream, as tears began to crawl down her face. She didn't seem to weep, as her crying was barely noticeable. A fish led them to a beautiful scene of ancient ruins, which was a strangely beautiful sight. The fish swam away, in a fluttering manor as if it was saying goodbye with its fins.

WC: 2963 / 6200 ♥

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 7th September 2017, 8:58 pm

Tia's words fell on deaf ears as Kaori kept moving. Having a heart didn't win a war, it didn't end suffering, it didn't stop the pain, and it certainly didn't make Kaori stronger than Saia. Kaori's emotions were unstable because of her magic, and how too strong an emotion effected the world around her. She had seen how her magic could reduce entire armies to ash and cinder, and she hated having that much power. Kaori's heart had made her the monster she was, and she hated having it.

Before long, Kaori's fish friend had returned with more numbers. Scores of the predatory fish had began gathering around Kaori, making her feel on edge. Rather than facing Chai, Tia, and Kaori; the fish swam around them in a large circle. The one from earlier approached Kaori and brushed against her stomach once more. She felt no desire to harm her coming from it, and Kaori reached her hands out to wrap around the fish who in turn, allowed itself to sink into them. She gently rubbing the fish's scales, noting how smooth they felt. Her eyes had softened and she let out a sigh. "The only greatness I am destine for... is the death of millions." Kaori said softly before releasing the fish. She grabbed the mask on her shoulder and put it back on her face, using her telekinesis to tie the bands. A magic circle appeared around her and moved from her waist to her toes as a second one moved from the same spot to her head; returning Kaori's face to its original visage- the one Tia was yet to see.

Up till now, Kaori had been using her Telekinesis on herself and Tia to keep them on the floor and allow them to move a bit more comfortable. Running wasn't possible due to water resistance, but walking was perfectly normal. Her psychokinetic powers went out of control when she was a child. She'd shatter things when she got mad, send her trainer into a wall when she was scared, even break her own arm while trying to control it. But unlike those powers, her emotions weren't something she could effortlessly control. She had to force herself to feel nothing to prevent it from going haywire. The school of fish began moving towards a large structure, and pushing the group in its direction. Kaori would follow them as she began questioning what was so important about it.

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Job Info
    Word Count: 3,755/6,200

Duration:
    Clone - 3/4

Cooldown:
    Heavenly Star 2/3

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 8th September 2017, 3:17 pm

As they approached the ruins, Tia felt the warmth of the water begin to build up as they swam. It felt fairly nice, but she did not want to rest her feet on the glowing ground of the sea. This appeared to be molten, yet was not put out from the water. "How strange.." she thought to herself, as they finally made it over the molten into the actual ruins. They were very beautiful, but were also very empty and alone. The underwater city was fairly black, with hints of red and black. It was also massive, towering over the group like clouds to a normal human being. Despite it showing no advanced life, fish did peer through each corner of the place. From small tropical fish to harmless eels, the place seemed to be a social hub for all types of fish and coral. It also supported various forms of underwater life, since certain areas were extremely warm and others were extremely frigid cold. "So Kay, the quest is to align and bring back three tablets of a stone map that fit like a puzzle, correct?" she asked Kay, showing no emotion at all. She knew Kay seemed to think of herself as a mere shell, which made Tia feel very bad for her. "I um..." Tia began to say, as Chai swam in holding something that was very large.

"Tia and Kaori, what could this beest? As I wast swimming around the exterior of the ruins, I hath found this laying against a glowing rock. 'T looks to beest a part of a map, if 't be true I am not mistaken. Strangely, I cannot depict the language that this is writ in, which is unfortunate. Forsooth important, so I grabbed 't and cameth hither." Chai said, carrying a large tablet which looked to be one-third of a circle. It was a beautiful shade of beige, which had strange hieroglyphs and markings around it. In the center was a circle of green, which would be completed with the other two pieces aligned with it. "Chai, you found one of the pieces!" Tia exclaimed, swimming over to Chai to pick it up in the process. She grabbed this from Chai's tiny hands, and held onto it in her right arm. "Oh mine goodness, behold at me! I am such a valorous explorer! Thee shoooouuullllddd has't hath brought me on the mammoth quest, since I am so amazing. Correct, Tia? I mean, I am smarter than thee." Chai exclaimed in a cocky tone, grinning as she passive-aggressively smirked at Tia. "Well then I guess you could complete this quest on your own, since you are such a 'strong' kitty, huh?" Tia said back, cockily. "No No No! Please doth not leaveth me by myself! I am defenseless!" Chai cried, swimming over to Tia to hug her. "I thought so, Chai." she said back, holding open her arms as Chai swum into them.

"Just two more pieces left, and then we will be finished!" Tia exclaimed, as rustling could be heard behind them. As she turned, two giant crabs were approaching them violently. They were both purple with a blue-green shell, and had large pincers. "ReQuip: Aspects of the Crusades!" she exclaimed, as a grey book with a red ribbon tied across it appeared in Tia's hands. She swiped her fingers across the cover, which developed a long shining sword above her. "Strike!" she commanded it, as is began to fly toward the nearest crab. As it flew toward it, it pinched her leg with its might. "Shit!" Tia yelled in agony, as the sword sliced the crab's head into two. It puffed into air, leaving nothing but a small shell in the way. Tia swam a bit higher to avoid the crab, as her leg began to ache in pain. "Just one more.." she thought to herself, as she anticipated Kay would take care of the other crab.

WC: 3621 ♥
    HP: 140 / 200 ♥
    MP: 85 / 100 ♥

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 8th September 2017, 8:17 pm

Chai had found what seemed to be another piece of the map. Kaori had moved over to them and looked at the ridges on the piece Tia had, and the piece she had in her bag. Kaori's memory was extremely powerful when compared to most other humans, the cause being that her mind itself was unique. She was able to remember many things by seeing them just once, a trait many confused for phographic memorization. In reality, it was the result of her training. On the battlefield, warriors had a fraction of a second to take in their surroundings, process it, remember it, and plan how to navigate it. They didn't get the luxury of pausing time and planning ahead, looking around, or finding advantageous places.

While the two women began displaying how close a relationship they had, Kaori was thinking back to the two pieces they'd obtained so far. She couldn't decipher the language on them, and didn't know anyone who specialized in dead languages. Moments later, Tia had been grabbed by a large crustacean with a nasty case of sticky fingers. Kaori watched as Tia took out the one latched to her leg, a second one was trying to finish the fight. This one tried lunging out, but was quickly intercepted by Kaori putting her hand out and forming a barrier between herself and Tia, and the large crab. "Shirofune..." Kaori stated, causing white particles to spiral around a central point to form a sword that was more beautiful than any other. It was perfectly straight, and twin bladed on top of being pure white and gently glowing. The sword floated in the water, not being held by Kaori but rather her telekinesis. The sword spun in the air and pointed towards the crustacean that was being held back by Kaori's barrier while it tried beating its way through with a massive claw. "...sekai o moyasu!" she shouted before launching the sword forward at the crab-thing. The sword phased through her barrier, as well as the crab's armor plating like a ghost through a wall. Suddenly, the water got incredibly hot as bubbles began erupting from the shell of the monster crab, then, the water returned to normal temperature.

The crab laid motionless and Kaori dispelled her barrier, turning towards Tia and pulling her to a nearby coral. "You should be more careful, Miss Haiku." she would say in a calm voice while moving down her body and gently grabbing her leg. Kaori would hold her hand over the markings from where the claw had grabbed her, and envelope the area in a warm light. "Hold still please." she would say just before channelling her spell. While Kaori was using her magic, her emotions normally leaked through; this was no exception. Tia would feel a great deal of pain inside her that seemingly came out of nowhere. She'd feel pressure, the kind you got when you took a test that would decide your future; except this pressure was more like taking a test that decided the future of millions. She'd feel loneliness, and regret coupled with despair and panic in a glorious quartet. Within those emotions, duty and responsibility performed a mile ballet. After a minute or two, the wounds were healed and any pain would have been dulled. As Kaori's spell faded away, so too would the feelings she accidentally shared with Tia.

Kaori would take the map fragment from Tia and open her bag, which seemed to be much too small to hold even one fragment. She'd put it inside and close it without any challenge, which would suggest the bag was much larger on the inside. "Since we already have two pieces of the tablet we may as well obtain the last. That's all I'm willing to stay for since it's getting increasingly more dangerous." Kaori said calmly. She had been using her psychic abilities very often around Tia, and decided that if she was going to be this exposed to Kaori she should understand her a bit more. "Miss Haiku." Kaori stated to get her attention. "You remember how I found those wolves back at the glaciers? It was the same ability that allowed me to distract the fish from earlier. You see, humans consciously use around 10% of their brain; the other 90% is unconsciously used. According to some strange people in white coats, I was born using 20% of my brain consciously; which allow me access to non-magical abilities that normal people would require magic for. I can move objects with my mind, create an emotional link between people, view the history of any person or object, turn that memory into an illusion for others to see, and even recreate broken objects. Let me show you." Kaori would say calmly and take the two pieces back out. "Hold these." she would say and gently place the fragments in Chai's hand- paws.

Kaori took a look at the object and the slits in her cat mask began glowing bright violet. Tia and Chai would see the fragments glowing as well. A pulse of energy expanded, showing a group of men walking with the object and placing it on a pillar. The vision faded and the object began grow, reverting to its original form and becoming whole as though it were never broken. Kaori then gently took it from Chai and turned it around for Tia and Chai to see. "From what I understand, the historical reconstruction works by reversing the time around and object without actually reversing time as a whole; so a paradox isn't made." Kaori took the item and slid it into her bag. "And now to get the hell out of here before something else tries to kill-" Kaori paused as she felt her instincts kicking in. "..... There's a giant tooth monster behind me isn't there?"

As she'd predicted, there was a massive leech like creature that could easily swallow her, Chai, and Tia in one bite if it wanted to. The creature reeled back while expanding its jaws, and then shot forward. Kaori vanished and the fangs would shoot past Tia and Chai, slamming into the coral nearby and ripping a chunk out. "OKAY WE HAVE A THINGY FOR THE PEOPLE, LET'S GET GONE!" Kaori shouted and began swimming away. She had no intentions of fighting in a closed space such as the city.

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Job Info
    Word Count: 4,822/6,200

Cooldown:
    Clone - 2/4
    Shirofune - 0
    Passionate Force - 0

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 9th September 2017, 7:47 am

After Kay had defeated the second crab like Tia anticipated, she began to heal Tia's wounds on her leg in which the crab caused. "That crab was fast, it was hard to dodge!" Tia exclaimed to Kay, as she commented that she should be more careful. Tia was a very careful and smart girl, so she was also surprised that she was caught in the attack of the crab. It did hurt very badly where the crab pinched her leg, so she was thankful that Kay would be willing to aid her in healing it. "GAH!" Tia screamed, as she began to work her magic of healing. This caused great pain in Tia, as if her body was being beaten from the inside. "Are you sure this is h- GAH!" Tia screamed in agony, as the pain just got worse and worse. She began to break out into a cold sweat, as if she were stuck in a situation that would end badly nevertheless. Tears began to float out of her eyes into the water in a million tiny bubbles, each glistening from the glowing plants around them. Her vision began to go blurry, as if she were standing by herself in a dark room. Her heart felt as if she were doing flips in her stomach, furiously causing pain inside of her. However, as her leg began to feel better, these feelings would begin to feel better. Tia still cried, as she had never felt that type of pain before.

"Tia, wherefore wast thee crying? The lady wast healing thee, not injuring thee... Eke, I didst not experience anything like thee didst, by what I could see thee wenteth through. But alas, I am just an exceed, and thee art a human. I would not expect to experience the same things a human would wend through, since I am such a different species. Wast thee constipated or bloated? Peradventure thee needeth to useth the restroom." Chai asked Tia, as if she was in kindergarten. "Chai, don't worry about it.." Tia began to tell her, as Kay began to take out a second piece of the map from her bag. "You had one of the other pieces the whole time?!" Tia asked astonishingly, surprised at how long she kept it hidden. She placed these two pieces, now connected, and place them in Chai's paws. Kaori began to remark about her magic, which bewildered Tia. "How does tha-" she began to say, as they glowed a bright violet. Her mask also glowed the same, which meant that she was in control of this feat.

A memory began to play over it, that of which showed men placing the full tablet on a pillar, which seemed that it occurred a long time ago. In a flash of light, there lay the completed tablet in Chai's hands. "How didst this befall!? I didst not doth anything! Don't hurt me! This wast not me that caused this feat in science and magic!" Chai began to cry, as if she would get in trouble if she caused this. "Chai, don't worry. This was Kay's doing, and a very good one too." Tia began to say, blushing at how resourceful Kay was. Kay took the tablet from her and slipped it into her bag, and they began to swim slowly out of the ruins.

As they began to swim out, a large shadow could be seen casting over the girls. "What is th-" Tia began to ask, as she turned to see a giant creature with glowing eyes and extremely sharp teeth. "EEEEK~!" she screamed, as she darted out of the ruins. The large being swam in-between the girls, which boosted them into different directions. They were separated, with Kay on one end, and Tia and Chai on the other. "The large shrimp is chasing Kaori because the lady is holding the tablet in which we obtained in the ruins, therefore forsooth to beest that the beast wast guarding the tablet the whole time." Chai said, as she hid behind a large rock on the bottom of the sea. "I am going to use a very dangerous spell, please hold onto my leg." Tia told Chai, as she locked her feet into position. "ReQuip: Void, Volume I." she stated, as a solid purple book appeared in her hands. "Activate, and destroy." Tia exclaimed, as the book began to float in-front of her. It began to flip through the empty pages, shooting up energy of the darkness. A large orb of purple and black energy was forming above her, and her eyes were peering extremely wide. She did not like to use this spell unless it was absolutely necessary, as it was very dangerous. Small rocks and plants began to get sucked into this orb, which was very ominous. "Kay, if you can hear me, please don't get in the way of this spell..." it will hurt very badly on both sides.." Tia began to think, as a tear flowed down her face. Her hair was flowing upward toward the large orb, and she was hoping she could finally control it.

WC: 4475 / 6200 ♥
    HP: 200 / 200 ♥
    MP: 70 % ♥

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 9th September 2017, 2:35 pm

Kaori continued swimming with the toothy leech from hell on her six, constantly trying to lunge at her and take a chunk out of her lower half, only to miss by mere inches. She entered a slightly narrower path that lead to a wall where, to the best of Kaori's knowledge, the open ocean was on the other side. She waited for the pissed off monster to take another snap at her before vanishing and letting it blast a hole in the wall for her to slip through. On the other side, as if drawn to Kaori, was something equally just as horrible; a massive lobster with a nasty case of snaggletooth.

Kaori had narrowly dodged the spikey leg of the creature as it tried to crush her against the city wall, and she appeared a short ways away. "This is why I hate old ruins..." Kaori said with an annoyed tone. The two oversized creatures began coming after her, alternating their attacks to keep her from being able to stop them. It was then that Tia had conjured another of her books and told Kaori to get out the way. A rather large orb appeared that began sucking Kaori and the two monsters in. Kaori, rather than heed her warning, began creating a magic circle as the worm made another attack. The circle expanded, engulfing all three beings and coating the two sea monsters in a type of white energy that paralyzed them. Just before Kaori would touch the orb, she vanished and reappeared behind Tia. "Keep that open a second." Kaori would say as she reached into her bag and pulled out a large cylinder. The cylinder was a fusion core that she often used in combat, as well as for powering her vehicle. She pressed a button on the top of it and turned the handle, causing the device to begin beeping. "Bomb-apatit." she said before casually tossing the item into Tia's void.

Kaori closed her bag and let out an exasperated sigh. "I really hate old ruins... There's always something oversized and ticked off, and it always comes after me." she said with an annoyed tone. "I'm casting my vote to leave... and punch that damned researcher." Kaori added, pointing in the direction of the portal.

On their way back, Kaori's eye was drawn to something in the distance. It was a golden city that gently reflected the minuscule amount of light filtering through from above. She saw small dots moving around it, presumably fish of sorts, and noted mentally that it could be worth checking it out. "Nope." Kaori said, having had her fill of things attacking her for one day. 'Not today, nope. No thank you.' she thought to herself before immediately turning back in the direction of the portal. 'Life is not betta, down where it's wetta. Take it from me... Your stupid urchan and ya snail, will both boil and start to wail...' she continued thinking, creating her own parody of a rather famous children's song.

Upon arriving at the portal and entering it, the two sharks from earlier were there, circling the glowing object. One of them nudged Kaori to confirm who it was, and then allowed her to grab hold and ride it to the surface. Up above, Salty and his ship were waiting with the cargo bay door gently dipped into the water to allow Kaori and Tia to grab hold and pull themselves in. When she got on board, Kaori grabbed her hair and began wringing it to get some of the water out. A man walked through the door who wore a pair of black dress shoes, polished to a perfect shine. In the middle of the bottom lace was a solid gold flower, a hibiscus. He wore a set of black dress pants to match, and a well cared for shirt of the same color was tucked into them. From his neck dangled another golden hibiscus, as though it were symbolic to the man. His broad shoulders gave way to normal sized arms, the muscular structure hidden behind black silk sleeves; courtesy of his dress shirt. The man wore a dark grey tie that had a crimson outline on the top, and holding the two tie ends together and preventing wind from flicking them about was a golden clasp.

He walked over to the girls with a trio of warm, soft, cotton towels that were large enough to wrap around them several times. "Welcome back my ladies, I trust you're both uninjured?" he said calmly, presenting the towels to them both. "Lady Lareci, a certain business associate is requesting your presence. Shall I tell them you're busy?" he asked, to which Kaori shook her head. "Very well, then." he then turned to Chai and Tia. He handed Chai a smaller towel of the same quality and warmth. "I saw you dive in and assumed you were a comrade of Lady Haiku. I am Ikuchi, and am honored to meet you." he said. "Lady Haiku, I've had your garments from the last mission and your rest dry cleaned. They await you in your quarters." Ikuchi then turned and began heading towards the exit to attend to other matters. "Miss Haiku, I'll have to go to a meeting after this. You can come if you'd like, or you can wait on the ship. I'm sorry for delaying your return further." Kaori would say before heading to her room to bathe and switch clothes.

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Job Info
    Word Count: 5,738/6,200

Cooldown:
    Clone - 3/4
    Passionate Burden - 1/4

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 9th September 2017, 7:06 pm

As Tia was eerily staring into the open water, it seemed as though Kaori was dealing with more than one giant monster. On one side of her was the giant crustacean with giant teeth and hair growing out of its corrupted body, trying slice her with its sharp limbs. On the other side was a large leech-looking monster, which appeared to be looking for its dinner. These things were massive compared to Kaori and Tia, but they did not seem to affect her in any way, as if she were fighting a small shrimp and a worm. 

On the other side of the field, Tia was using all of her magical power to conjure an endless void to destroy the monsters. Tears began to roll down her eyes as she did this, since she was experiencing excruciating pain from the sphere of darkness forming above her. It had seemed as if Kaori had paralyzed both of the beings with a white light, which stopped them in their tracks. They seemed to be frozen solid in the water, each making a face of cruel evil and disgust. The void began to suck the two monsters in, but was also sucking in Kaori in the process. "Kaori, move!" Tia began to scream, as her veins began to bulge out her skin. Her hair was fluttering rapidly through the water, as the void was giant. However, out of pure luck, Kaori seemed to vanish and reappear behind Tia. She was told to keep it open a second, while she began to feel more and more excruciating pain as the book stayed open. The monsters were sucked into the void by now, and encased in darkness. Kaori developed a large cylinder, which appeared to be some sort of explosive device. She threw it into the void, as Tia began to reach her breaking point. "Not... much... longer... ARGH!" she screamed in determination, as she raised her hands and threw the void across the battlefield. The bomb detonated inside, which caused the purple to have a white speckle inside of it, and the ball of void quickly flew through the water. It crashed into the floor of the ocean, which caused it to shatter into a million pieces. 

As the book vanished, Tia fell into Chai's arms. "That is what those gents receiveth for trying to mess with us, as those gents underestimated Tia's power with that lady's void. The void is a very scary spell, as that wast the first time Tia didst not faint while performing 't. The spell useth much of that lady physical energy, and causes that lady to experience immense pain among each region of the body. The last time the lady hath used 't, the lady almost wast sucked up into the void itself." Chai began to tell Kaori, as she supported Tia's back with both of her paws. She floated up and held up her back, causing Chai to be able to carry her to the surface as she was worn out. As they swam back to the portal, they both saw a glowing underwater city in the distance. "Am I dying... Is that heaven?" Tia remarked, as her eyes closed and put her into a slumber. She is lucky Chai was fairly strong, since if she was not she would have had to walk on her sore muscles. As they went through the portal and met back with the sharks that had assisted them earlier, Tia climbed onto one's back with Chai and rested until they were back to the ship. Luckily this ride was fairly long, therefore she ended up feeling better as they approached the ship. 

The party pulled themselves into the boat, and began to brush the water out of their hair. They were greeted by a beautiful young man, which was in all black with a few golden hints of flowers. He looked very lean, which made him appear as if he were in shape. He had a beautiful style, as Tia admired the choice of sticking only to a few colors in a single outfit. He greeted them with a warm tone, and presented towels to them to dry off. "I do not believe we have met, sir. I am Chai, a fellow companion of Tia. She is my best friend, and I love her dearly. I am an exceed, an-" Chai began to express in a greeting, rambling on and on as she typically did in situations like this. The man remarked that he washed her clothes while she was gone, which resulted in a smile leaking out of her mouth. "Why thank you, sir. I would love to join you in this meeting you speak of, but for now I would enjoy getting dressed and changing clothes. I hope you do not mind." Tia began to say, as she turned and returned to her bedroom that she was staying in at the moment. Sitting on her bed was a stack of clean and folded clothes, that she would slip into her messenger bag. 

As she stripped and slipped into the bath, the warmth of the water soothed her aching muscles. After all, this is what occurred the second time she bathed in this ship. Warm baths seemed to help greatly after you fight large battles, or at least that is how it seemed. Chai was sitting on the side of the bathtub, splashing her bottom paws in the upper layer of the water. "Thee smelleth very nice, Tia. Like lavender on a warm day, except that tis raining. Shalt I taketh a nude picture of thee and upload 't to social media?" Chai began to ask, following in her pulling her iLac out from her book-sack. "Absolutely not!" Tia screamed, following in her lathering her hair quickly with shampoo. She was glad she could finally relax, as this week was very eventful for her. "I wonder if things will advance between Kaori and I, Chai. I told you about our event before and during this mission, correct?" Tia asked Chai, as she gasped in awe. "WHAAAAT~?!" Chai screamed, following in her falling face-first into the bath. Chai peered her eyes, nose, and ears out of the water, and began to look at Tia with her eyebrows going up and down. "Thee liiiike that lady, don't thee?" Chai asked, climbing up the bathtub to sit on the rim once again. "I mean... yes." Tia stated, as she blushed and grinned. She began to explain everything that occurred, from start to as she arrived, and Chai danced around in the air. "I knew it, I knew it, ha ha ha!" she laughed, hinting that she could sense her attraction as she was there. Tia grabbed Chai and gave her a head-rub, and began to drain the water. She walked over to the mirror, and began to brush her wet hair once again.

WC: 5625 / 6200 ♥

○Kaori
    ○Kaori

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by ○Kaori 9th September 2017, 8:07 pm

Once at Hargeon, Kaori disembarked the White Mermaid. She was wearing a white kimono with a light blue trim, and a sash to match that was tied in an elegant bow at the back. The markings on her mask were the same shade of light blue so as to not clash, and her snow white hair was tied into a single ponytail that was mostly on the right side of her head, causing the hair to dangle to that side. On her feet were a pair of sandals with white socks, and on her hip was a katana. "Miss Haiku..." Kaori said in a soft tone that was slightly distorted by the mask she wore. "...The person we're about to meet is the vassal of a noble from Midi." Kaori said while walking. "I've known him since I was a child, so he'll know that you're not my servant and will address you accordingly. Understand however, that if you say something to offend his master- he will kill you, and I will not get in his way. I'm fighting enough wars as is..."

While Kaori's voice didn't sound as though not acting was easy, it also didn't sound like she was joking. The place they were meeting at was very small, like a house. The bottom half of the outside structure up till the windows were logs arranged vertically, and after the bottom of the windows up, it was stone. Large, crystal clear windows gave a view to what was inside... Entering the establishment, a golden bell rang gently and an older woman in her forties was behind the counter. The floors were hardwood, bloodwood, a very beautiful and rare tree. The walls were a gentle shade of peach and had various pictures, and ornaments on them. Several pillars were arranged evenly in the room, and on each side of the pillar was a sconce made of horn that house a lacrima to provide light. In the middle of the room was an elderly looking man with narrow, dangerous looking eyes that looked like they could see a thousand miles worth of death. He wore white robes with gold trimming, and unlike Kaori, no mask at all.

Kaori approached him and bowed gently. The man raised an eyebrow "You greet me with such an underwhelming gesture?" he asked, his tone sounding less angry and more surprised. "You're the one who didn't meet me half way, bumpkin." Kaori replied with a snarky tone, a testament to their friendship. "How foolish of me." he said and got up, opening his arms wide to receive Kaori's hug. Once completed, they both sat down. "This is Tia Haiku, an ally of mine who's been helping me for a little while now." Kaori said, introducing Tia before getting to business. "I see, a fine young woman at that. You could pass for nobility Haiku-sama." he said respectfully. "So, what did Kirei want with me?" Kaori asked impatiently.
    Vassal: "The wedding date has been moved up."
    Kaori: "B-but Kirei promised to wait until-"
    Vassal: "Yes, but things have gotten more unstable. Uniting the two clans is the only way to stabilize the situation."
    Kaori: "He does realize I can't stop what I'm doing for that, right!?"
    Vassal: "Lord Shu sends his apologies in advance. He is doing what he must..."
    Kaori: "That's not exactly fair, I mean, I haven't even-"
    Vassal: "It's either this, or total war Lady Lareci. I hope you understand that this must be done to avoid bloodshed."
    Kaori: "When... (sigh) When will the wedding ceremony be?"
    Vassal: "A month from now, at Lord Shu's estate."
    Kaori: "Let Kirei know... I'll look my best for him."

The vassal stood up and bowed, thanking Kaori for her time and walking out. "Miss Haiku... It'd be foolish of me to go alone. Will you accompany me to the wedding?" Kaori requested, knowing that their time was relatively short together, but she knew enough of the details for Kaori to ask her along. It was common for noble families to get married to settle disputes, or redistribute wealth and it was generally bad to show up without a guest.

Lava Hawk
    Motorcycle
    Job Info
    Word Count: Complete

anastasia
    anastasia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by anastasia 9th September 2017, 8:49 pm

appearance~

After Tia got out of the bath and brushed her hair, she slipped on a heavily ornate purple kimono with floral designs. She had received this kimono as a going-away present from the librarians where she grew up, and treasured it ever since. This kimono had mainly flowers of golden, green, red, and white origin on it, therefore making it appear very traditional. She was also wearing a large floral pin in her hair to match, which also featured her every-day crescent pin over it. This kimono was also very tight, which enhanced her upper body's visuals by far. Her hair was down, flowing like a sea of purple. She was wearing beige sandals with small, white socks, and carried her messenger bag situated toward her back. Chai was wearing a smaller copy of this kimono, which had holes in the back for her small-wings. She walked next to Tia, holding her hand. As they walked through Hargeon, Tia was told that they were preparing to meet a childhood friend of Kay's, that of which was very defensive of her. "He could not injure me even if he tried, I am able to defend myself just fine." Tia stated, as she adjusted her pin to the correct position in her hair. She did not enjoy person on person combat as much as she enjoyed person on monster, but she would do whatever means necessary in order to protect herself from what could potentially harm her. She would never fire the first strike, but she would fire the last. 

As they walked into the structure that served as the meeting area, Tia and Chai were greeted by the scent of incense. The area was very oriental and wooden, thus causing Tia to feel relieved that she had worn an ornate getup to match the occasion. A bell echoed through the room as they walked in, which matched with the gold of the man sitting in the middle of the room. Him and Kaori looked connected, but did not share connection with one thing: the lack of him wearing a mask. As they introduced themselves, he mentioned that she could be mistaken for nobility. "Why thank you, that really does mean a lot to me." she told him as a response, as no emotion could be seen from her face. She was not one to show emotion to strangers that often, except for special occasions. She waited to get to know others before showing her true personality, but stood silently behind her allies when she met someone new. Her eyes were stone cold, peering into this man's eyes which seemed to be slightly alive with flavor. 

However, her face cracked when a wedding was mentioned. "A wedding?" Tia began to think to herself, as her eyes began to widen. "She is getting married, isn't she? I.. I.. can't believe it..." she thought to herself in anger, as her face began to get redder by the minute. Chai began to rub Tia's leg, as if she was consoling her. Chai knew that Tia would be in her head about this, therefore she did feel the need to console her. A single tear began to roll down her face, glistening in the dim lighting that was in the structure. It fell off her face, dissipating into the hard-wood floor. "A wedding? When is it? I would be honored to come, Mrs. Kaori." Tia told Kaori, as her face was emotionless. Her heart began to beat faster in her chest, as if it was trying to hop out. Her heart was shattered, and so were her emotions for the time being. There, Tia Haiku stood there, feeling empty as ever. As the news of the wedding came, they replaced her happiness for the time being. She stood there with a blank face, and her eyes did not meet Kaori's gaze. 

WC: 6271 / 6200 ♥ achieved~!

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:38 am