Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Something New (Private, JT)

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Something New (Private, JT) - Page 3 Empty Re: Something New (Private, JT)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 9th September 2017, 10:24 pm

Takumi flushed a bit when Liam gave him a quick, gentle kiss, but he kissed back regardless, enjoying the feel of Liam's lips on his. After Liam heard Takumi say cold water is nothing, he got an evil grin and turned the water down, to which he responded with a shrug. Sure, it was cold, but he had felt colder. Though, on second thought, this was a little cold...

Takumi shivered the longer the cold water was on, it seemed he had become far less tolerant to the cold since his life had turned upside down and he had become a god. Eventually, he had to reach for the water and then it back up a bit again, since he felt weaker the colder he got. His teeth were chattering a bit, but he was relieved when it warmed back up again slowly. "Maybe I'm less tolerant than I used to be..." he said in between shivers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 10th September 2017, 5:14 pm

Liam was laughing a little bit,mostly because he knew he wouldn't be able to handle the cold water,How would a sun god be able to handle the cold? Though thinking about this,it would make sense that Takumi was always pretty was warm if he was the god alligned to the sun,but it could just be natural stuff,he really didn't know.But his plan was fulfilled now,He did want to tease Takumi a lot more,but he really didn't know what to do.

"Want some help? I can help clean you off if you'd like." Is what he asked,smiling a bit.But a couple seconds later he just thought about what he just said,it did sound a bit 'Wrong',I mean you would only understand if you had a mind like Liams.His face turned into a very light shade of red,Even though it was a light shade of red,you could easily see it,due to his light Complexion.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 10th September 2017, 6:07 pm

Takumi pouted as the water warmed up again, clearly not amused with Liam. But he blushed bright red after Liam spoke again, a little flustered now. Liam wanted to help him wash himself, and although it was embarrassing, he didn't entirely mind. "If you can do my back for me thatd be helpful, I'll help you when I'm done." Takumi said, still blushing as he turned so his back was facing Liam.

Takumi was very embarrassed, but he would let Liam do his back as he washed his front and his hair, his delicate fingers carefully working away the dirt and grime, and threading through the long, wet, ankle length blond hair. As he scrubbed away the dirt from last night, he let his mind wander, and found himself daydreaming of having a life with Liam, living together, getting married, having children.... But it was far too early for that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 10th September 2017, 7:33 pm

Liam moved a bit closer to Takumi so he could wash off all of the dirt and ickiness that he got from last night.Liam started to scrub Takumi's back,While Takumi was scrubbing his front side.Takumi's skin was so very soft,And his skin didn't really have anything on it,it was basically perfect.Though while he was cleaning Takumi's backside he was thinking about what they did last night,his face was red,and His scrubbing movements were a bit weird.But he really shouldn't be thinking about that,it's too indecent.

Eventually he did Snap out of it and eventually noticed the fact that he wasn't scrubbing correctly,It was probably uncomfortable for Takumi,But eventually cleaning his back became more of a massage at this point,mostly because Liam was trying to make him feel much more comfortable."How do you feel? Cleaner? Comfortable? Just tell me anything." He asked to Takumi.His hands moved up to his shoulders,he rubbed them,Like said earlier,a massage.This was probably taking up too much time though,But he didn't really care at this point,they have basically all the time in the world.After that he got a little closer and went to stroke his long,soft hair.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 10th September 2017, 7:55 pm

"Ahhhh... That feels nice..." said Takumi, leaning into his lover's touch for a minute before he turned to face Liam. His scrubbing had turned weird there for a bit, but Takumi didn't mind much, showering together was pretty distracting. Liam was stroking his wet hair as well, which felt Nice, and he giggled a bit.

"Okay, now let me do you." He said, making motions for Liam to turn around so he could scrub his back. Once Liam had turned around, Takumi would slowly scrub the man's back, rubbing in gentle, calming circles that both got the dirt off and felt nice on the skin. He pressed a kiss to the skin there as he did so, simply out of impulse. "I know i said it a lot, but i love you, liam."

Post by Guest 10th September 2017, 8:39 pm

Liam turned around showing his back to Takumi,Takumi seemed to be exicited to clean off Liam.It did make a little bit of sense though.But it is hard to explain.Takumi was moving closer to Liam so he could actually start cleaning Him.He was rubbing his back a little bit slowly,but it was comfortable.So comfortable a small moan was heard,but Liam did try to keep in the noise as good as he could.He did a good job,but his expression basically blew it,so you could already tell what was happening.

He kept it in for a good 5 minutes before he started to scrub his hair.He wanted to keep it as preserve the softness it has.His face was a bit red,after having to keep in the noise,and basically the fact that they were showering together.Takumi showed some affection to him,and gave him akiss on his skin.He let out another Moan,Before he started to shiver a bit."T-There's... No Such T-Thing as... Saying 'I Love you' T-too much..." He said,as he gave a moan every now and then."I l-love you.... too!" He said quickly.He turned around and gave a gentle kiss to Takumi.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 10th September 2017, 9:51 pm

Takumi raised an eyebrow when he first heard Liam moan, but decided to ignore it, at least for the first few minutes, until Liam began cleaning his hair. He moaned louder when Takumi kissed his skin, prompting another eyebrow raise. Somebody sure was aroused to be making THOSE noises. Liam was stuttering as he answered back to his I love you, before he kissed Takumi. Now THAT Takumi could live with.

Takumi kissed Liam back gently, breaking the kiss after a few seconds and teasingly raising and eyebrow at him. "Somebody sure is aroused..." he quipped, playfully, his eyes lit up with amusement as he waited for some kind of reaction from his lover. It was rather amusing to him, even if at the same time it was causing him to blush a bit.

Post by Guest 14th September 2017, 7:05 pm

Liam's face ignited into a dark red,After hearing Takumi's comment."A-Aroused...? Whatever..!" He said before running out of the bathroom still butt naked.He ran to the bed,still wet he really didn't care."What a pervert.." Is what he was thinking,His face still red.He ended up walking back into the bathroom because he didn't want to stay wet,as it did get a bit uncomfortable,he dried himself with the towel.Then wrapped it around his waist area.He grabbed his clothes as well,So they could finally go outside and do whatever they were going to do.

"I love you!" He just said randomly as he walked out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist,holding his clothes.He walked back to the bed,He then proceeded to put on his clothes.His undergarments first of course,Then pants and his tanktop,and then his blue Parka.He was basically ready to go now,he just needed to wait for Takumi.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 14th September 2017, 7:27 pm

After Liam ran out of the bathroom, Takumi let out a laugh. He loved how well they got along, and how easily they could tease each other. Shortly after, he turned the water off and exited the shower, immediately going for a towel to wrap around his small frame. Once he exited the bathroom, he began to put his clothes on, pulling each article of clothing on with care. He was still a little sore after all. Looking at Liam after his random "I love you", he smiled gently, because he knew Liam meant it. After that, he would reply with an "I love you" of his own, as he pulled on his boots and finally his hat. "Lets go, shall we?" He asked, as he offered one hand to Liam. He would comfortably hold Liam's hand, loving how well they fit together. He smiled up at Liam, eyes twinkling merrily, full of love.

Post by Guest 14th September 2017, 9:03 pm

Liam's redness had calmed down,and it was just a light pink now.He walked up to Takumi and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips before he held his hand.Takumi was already finished getting ready so they could start going outside now.He was thinking about what had happened to their companions,But again they were probably completely fine."You have everything already?" He asked,before he bowed down to grab his purple pouch that was on the ground.Some jingling could be heard when he picked it up,but it was probably because he had multiple keys in the pouch.Maybe he could have picked a key ring to keep his keys together instead of a pouch,but that would probably make it very easy to steal.So a pouch was probably the best choice anyways.He walked out of their room door and out of the inn.Now they were able to see the beautiful but broken city again.But that really didn't matter,it was time to find their companions now,that's what's more important."Where do you think they are?" He asked Takumi.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 15th September 2017, 5:46 am

Takumi nodded when Liam asked if he had everything already, still a bit red from this kiss Liam had just given him. He smiled brightly as they got ready to leave, before finally leaving when Liam picked up the small pouch he carried. He couldn't help but grin like an idiot, just holding hands and walking together with Liam. Loving somebody wasn't new to him, but loving somebody like this sure was. Nobody had ever made him feel this way before. When Liam asked him where he thought their companions had gone, he didn't know, but he had a few guesses. "A, they went back to the hotel to wait for us and got their own room, or B, they stayed at the park. Coal and Wist know better than to wander off on me when I'm their main source of money and food." He replied, thinking. He wasn't quite sure, but those were the most likely options, if he knew his companions well. Wist was too loyal, and Coal too much like a mother to ever try to wander away from him on purpose. If they were anywhere else, they were either at home, or had been taken by force.

Post by Guest 15th September 2017, 7:22 pm

Liam held Takumi's hand quite tightly and decided to run along to the park,he was basically dragging him is what it looked like.Takumi's companions seemed to be the most intelligent of the companions,but it made sense since Liam's were basically children."Well it's good you have responsible Companion's Mine are quite... Childlike,And they like to show it off alot" He explained to Takumi,while he made his way to the park.And behold,Mona was sitting in a tree scared of the citizen's pets.I mean this was very expected from Mona,because he is easily scared at times,especially at a time where there was a squirrel climbing up the tree he was sitting on."Mona!" He yelled,the black cat then proceeded to fly onto Liam's head."Where did everyone else go?" He asked Mona in a concerned tone."Oh Ignis,wist and Coal? Wist and Coal disappeared and me and Ignis stayed here,then we went to look for some food stands and bought some fish because Ignis stole Money from you before you went to have 'fun time' With the shorty beside you." Is what he replied with with a grin on his face."Why you little-" He said before he cut himself off in the middle,because some children were around in the park.So it would set him as a bad example to them,and he didn't want that to happen of course."My apologies Takumi,Mona's just a brat,As you can see" He said before looking back at Takumi.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 15th September 2017, 8:10 pm

Takumi was squeezing Liam's hand gently as they ran to the park, Takumi lagging behind Liam a bit because he was shorter and he couldn't run as fast. When they finally stopped, Takumi was grateful, wheezing as he attempted to catch his breath. He was a bit lacking in stamina when it came to running. Not his favorite activity at all. As Liam and his exceed conversed, Takumi focused on catching his breath, too out of breath to even try to speak normally. Finally, he looked up to see Liam apologizing about something, which made him laugh breathlessly. "You don't need to apologize for anything, Liam. Though I guess Coal and Wist went home, huh?" He asked, looking at Mona as he said this. He honestly didn't care, though he had a feeling Mona had said something to Liam, who looked a bit annoyed. Takumi squeezed Liam's hand and gave him a calming kiss on the cheek, eyes sparkling in that way they only did with Liam.

Post by Guest 15th September 2017, 8:22 pm

Liam gave a sigh of relief after Takumi said he didn't mind the fact that Mona was quite the annoying one,and plus he have Liam a kiss.He was not happy but he wasn't sad either,mostly just annoyed by Mona's actions,but it was fine now."Hm... Wonder where Ignis went to though,Mostly because she isn't the type to have gone along with people she just have met,like when she first met Mona,She ran away from the house screaming for help."" He said to Takumi,as he thought about it he started to laugh a little.Takumi was out of breath and seemed like he really couldn't do anything,Liam did stop laughing and gave Him a kiss on the forehead after."Sorry again,probably should be careful,especially with your small fragile body." He said in a concerned tone."Are you hurt or anything,If so i'll be sure to take care of you!" He told Takumi quickly,before giving him another kiss on the forehead.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 15th September 2017, 8:41 pm

Takumi didn't quite hear what Liam said, though he heard mentions of Liam's companions. He wasn't quite listening to be fair. But then Liam noticed he was out of breath and kissed his forehead, which made Takumi smile. He leaned into the touch, his eyes sparkling still. "I'm fine... just... a bit out of breath..." He managed to say, looking at Liam. But a strange feeling came over him, and he knew the feeling, so he ran to the nearest garbage can and vomited violently, coughing and fetching. As far as he knew, it had nothing to do with the running, but it was still worrisome, as he had not really gotten sick since he had become a god.

Post by Guest 15th September 2017, 11:23 pm

Takumi ran away to a nearby garbage can and vomited,It was a horrible sight,some kids were watching him,which probably was bad for Takumi.He ran up to Takumi,He really wanted to know if he was alright or not,cause this wasn't very normal.Maybe it was a disease? But he became a god,Liam expected a god not to contract anything,unless it was poison,but he doubted that would ever happen."Are you ok?! How do you feel?! What happened?!" He said as he panicked walking around in circles trying to figure out what was happening.Maybe he was jsut so out of breath he had to vomit? But that really wouldn't make any sense,so that was out."Ooh Looks like your boyfriend here is preggy" Mona said jokingly,of course he didn't mean any of this."Mona just shut up" Liam shot back at Mona,He stopped laughing and flew back onto His head.He gave Takumi a pat on the back."You should probably rest,we don't want anything to become worst" He told Takumi.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 15th September 2017, 11:43 pm

Takumi looked up as he finished, a hint of worry flashing through his expression before he squashed it down. "I've never been sick... since I became a god... I don't know what this is..." He mumbled, just as another wave of nausea hit him and he had to double over and vomit again. He felt awful for some reason, all of a sudden, and he had no clue why. He had never gotten sick like this before.

"Liam... can we find Ignis and then get me home? I'm not worried about Coal and Wist that much" Takumi stated as he managed to stand properly again, wiping at his mouth with disgust. It was gross that he had just vomited, twice no less, and in front of his new lover?! What must Liam think? He looked worried, but he must be disgusted by the vomit too, right? Hopefully it didn't affect anything, or at least that's what he was silently praying for. How little did he realize that prayer would eventually be completely futile.

Post by Guest 16th September 2017, 12:12 am

Takumi continued to vomit,It was still a horrible sight,But Mona still ended up Laughing because of the joke he had made."Hahaha! Told you you got him preggy!" He yelled at Liam giggling quite alot.Liam grabbed Mona's tail and threw him to the ground."Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" He yelled at Mona,He was quite mad and didn't want Takumi to feel bad about Mona."I am so very sorry Takumi,But back to topic,You need to rest,Ignis should be fine,If she stole some jewel from me she'd probably use it wisely and find something to help her for the time being." He told Takumi,he really did want Takumi to rest.He really had no idea what was happening,he bent down to pick up Takumi and ran back to the inn they were just at."We'll just stay here for now,I'll take care of the bill" He told Takumi.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 16th September 2017, 8:48 am

As Liam yelled at Mona, Takumi frowned, not liking the yelling or the violence. Liam the proceeded to scoop Takumi up and run back the way they came, to the inn where they had just been staying. Liam said they would stay here and he would pay, which made Takumi feel pretty bad. "No, it's for me. I should be the one to pay." He stated, giving Liam a look that said he already felt bad enough without Liam paying for the room. Takumi hated all of this, in honesty, he shouldn't have to be here right now, he should be able to find the others with Liam and go home. He felt weak, and feeling weak was something he deeply hated. His weak protests would only grow if Liam insisted on paying, he didn't want to burden him, or be that one person who let their boyfriend pay for everything.

Post by Guest 16th September 2017, 3:05 pm

Liam put Takumi on a bench located on the main lobby of the inn as he went to get a room."Hello! Can i rent a room here For around two nights?" He asked the receptionist."Oh sure,Also Just a reminder,Pets aren't allowed here,so i'd get rid of your cat if i were you. The receptionist told Liam,Now Mona would pretty much be fine without Liam.Liam then proceeded to walk out the inn and tell Mona to go to the house,since Mona already knew the way home without anyone's help."Alrighty Bye! Don't get your boyfriend pregnant! Love ya bye!" Mona said as he flew away from hargeon giggling once again"Finally that stupid cat is gone now.." He thought in his head,of course he still did love Mona,but he was extremely annoying at times.He walked back into the inn and picked up Takumi and went back to the desk to grab the room key.After that he went up the stairs to go to their room."How're you feeling?" He asked Takumi.They were already in the hall where their room was located now,just a few step closer and they'd be there.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 16th September 2017, 3:44 pm

Takumi was placed down on a bench as Liam spoke to the person at the front desk, for which he was grateful. The motion of Liam running had not helped his nausea, and he wanted to vomit again, but there was nothing he could use to vomit into. He held it In, because he didn't want to vomit in the lobby, and as Liam brought him up to their room, he had to visibly force it down. Liam asked how he was feeling, but all he could do was shake his head, not wanting to open his mouth. He would vomit if he opened his mouth, so he did his best to show Liam he needed to get into that bathroom NOW.

Post by Guest 16th September 2017, 4:22 pm

Liam walked to the room door and unlocked it quickly,as Takumi was already puffing his cheeks,He probably needed to vomit again.Liam put him in the bathroom,He had no idea what was happening.Maybe Takumi is pregnant? But that would basically be impossible for a male to become pregnant,It was probably a horrible sickness.Takumi continued to vomit,Liam walked over to him and patted his back."Hey uhm... Just wanted to ask but being a god... Does it have anything to do with this? Like a curse or something?" Liam asked Takumi.

This was a bit stupid to ask as God's usually don't get sick,or at least that's what is told in the legends.Maybe since he was a god he can reproduce? "Hey Takumi i'll get you some water from downstairs" Liam told Takumi confidently,He then exited the room and ran down the stairs and asked the receptionist if he could have a bottle of water.The lady gave him a bottle of water and Liam gave her a small pouch filled with jems.Then he ran back up stairs and unlocked the door to give Takumi the water."Here you go" He said giving the water to Takumi."I wish we knew what was happening,but i doub thtat we'd be able to find out on our own,i mean unless you know"
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 18th September 2017, 6:50 am

When Takumi finally finished, Liam patted his back and asked him a question. This obviously wasn't related to him being a god, was it? "I don't think So, Liam, I'm immune to mortal diseases and such now." He responded, waiting to see if he would vomit again. He hadn't eaten much in the past 24 hours, so it was unlikely. After a minute, Liam went to get him some water, leaving Takumi alone with his thoughts. Maybe... He was pregnant? It wasn't entirely impossible, him being a god and all. He thought long and hard as he waited for the water, and the more he thought the more likely it seemed.

When Liam came back, Takumi gratefully chugged the water, desperate to rinse the taste of bile out out of his mouth. When he finished, he answered Liam, voicing both their silent what ifs. "Its not entirely impossible... but as a god it is possible for me to reproduce with any partner I choose..." He said, slowly, in a shaky voice.

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 8:58 am