Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Something New (Private, JT)

Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Something New (Private, JT) Empty Something New (Private, JT)

Post by Takumi Yoshino 1st September 2017, 9:42 am

my sun...

Takumi was sitting in a restaurant in Hargeon, bored out of his mind as he ate with his exceed, Coal, and his dear friend and companion Wist. Unlike normal, he wasn't talking up a storm, but eating quietly as he stared out the nearest window. Things were on his mind, so it was hard for him to control the glow currently emanating from his body, and although it wasn't blinding, it drew stares and whispers as he absentmindedly continued his meal. His pet poked him, but he didn't notice, and after a while, he finally looked over to see everybody staring. "What, never seen a mage before? I'm just a light wizard, nothing special!" He exclaimed, before digging back into his food, shooting a look at Wist like: "Seriously, mages are common enough around here!"

He was a bit annoyed now, and proceeded to destroy his food as he ate it, all the while glaring at everybody who was staring at the short man. Coal shot him an irritated look and a kick under the table, which he ignored, continuing his destruction of his food.
    ...shines for you
    WORDS: 000
    TAGS:
    NOTES: none

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Something New (Private, JT) Empty Re: Something New (Private, JT)

Post by Guest 1st September 2017, 10:42 am

Liam walked into a restaurant that was located in the hargeon town area,The restaurant was still undergoing in some repairs,but the restaurant was still open to the public.A young girl walked behind him,a small black cat sat on his head.The restaurant looked much better from the inside than the outside,he sat at a table and looked over the menu.Maybe i'll just have some good old fish. He thought,it did seem like the cat wanted the fish as well.Ignis just sat there not really knowing what to do during this."Do you want any food Ignis?" Liam asked her,she nodded for a yes,soon enough their server came."Hello,What are you guys wanting to eat today?" The server said quite loudly."Can i have 2 plates of fish?" He said,that was all they were going to order since nothing really caught their eye in the menu.

Mona layed on the table boredly,and Ignis just sat there watching Mona try to sleep.Liam looked around the restaurant,there was a decent amount of people around here,but one person did catch his eye.The man was quite annoyed by something and ended up destroying his food,Liam walked over to the table,now this was a bit stupid to go over to people you don't even know but he just wanted to know if he was alright."Hey,You ok? Liam asked the short blonde haired man.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 1st September 2017, 10:59 am

my sun...

Takumi had eaten most of his completely destroyed food by now, but the a man came up and asked if he was okay. "Me? Honestly, I'm just annoyed people keep staring. I know I'm glowing, but seriously, I can't help it. It's just... annoying, and a bit lonely, everybody staring and whispering like that." He responded, taking another bite of his food, looking down and covering his face with the brim of his large green hat as he chewed. He wanted to sink through the floor and die right then and there from embarrassment at all the stares he was receiving, except he couldn't actually die now, could he?

His exceed kicked him again, and Wist the shapeshifter shot him a glance, both of which he ignored, hiding his flush with his hat. He flicked his hair over his shoulder with his free hand, the long blond braid brushing the floor a bit due to its length. It was nearly as long as he was tall. "I'm sorry, I'm not good with being stared at. Surprising from a Fairy Tail mage, right?"

...shines for you
    TAGS:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 1st September 2017, 11:24 am

Liam watched the blonde haired man,He didn't like to be stared at,that's what was wrong at least that's what he said."Hey it's not that surprising,Not everyone likes to be stared at" Liam said,Liam's black exceed flew on his shoulder,kind like a parrot but he was still a exceed."Well i shouldn't be bothering you anymore,and me being here would probably make more people stare over here,so i should go back to my table" Liam exclaimed,he walked back to his table and the server came back with the two plates of fish."Thank you" Liam said after he started to eat some of the fish,Mona went on the table and ate the other plate of fish,however Ignis just stared at the blonde haired man who had hid behind his hat."Did you do anything to the guy over there..?" Ignis said quietly,Liam looked up at Ignis."What do you mean?" he said as he looked toward the blonde haired man once again,he just now noticed he actually hid behind his hat.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 1st September 2017, 11:49 am

my sun...

Takumi finished the last bite of his food as the man talked, saying him being around would only bring more stares, for some reason, he felt a little disappointed. Maybe it was because he noticed the stares less when this man was around? Still thinking, he stood up and paid for the meal, his companions at his side. He still had his hat covering his face, as he walked up to where the man was.

"You actually aren't a bother, you know. I notice the stares less when I'm talking to somebody. Wist here is naturally quiet, and Coal just likes hitting Me." He said, as Coal smacked him with one paw. "See? She's such a tsundere!" Which only earned him another smack. "Mind if I sit here and talk till I can get the glow under control? It'll be worse if I just leave Now," he added, his face still flushed.

...shines for you
    TAGS:

Post by Guest 1st September 2017, 2:38 pm

Liam stopped staring at the man,as he thought it probably got a bit annoying to the blonde haired man already,after all he did seem quite shy,so it would be quite rude to keep staring at him like that,he looked back at his table watching Mona and Ignis fight over the fish."This is my food,share with Liam!" Ignis yelled at Mona."But i told Liam to order it for me!" Mona yelled back at her.It was chaotic at Liam's table."That's enough you two,I'll give Ignis my fish and Mona you have your fish,That's the end of this argument" Liam told them both,pushing his plate of fish towards Ignis.Finally the table was much quieter,Like all the other tables,some people shot some glares at the table after the argument."Finally Some Peace And Quiet" Liam said sighing.

Soon enough the blonde haired man and his companions,walked over to Liam's table,the man wanted to sit with Liam because there were lesser stares whenever Liam was there.After that the black exceed the blonde haired man had slapped him.Liam couldn't help but laugh a little."You guys can sit with us,It's much better to talk with someone new anyways"Liam said as he shot a smile at him.[/color]
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 1st September 2017, 2:52 pm

When the man finally responded, Takumi sat down by him, Wist sitting on his other side and his exceed sitting on his shoulder. "I'm Takumi, it's nice to meet you. Wist here is an old friend of mine, and Coal acts as a job partner, companion, and mother figure for me." Said Takumi, smiling at the man, inwardly quite weirded out by the height difference. This guy practically towered over him. He was still a bit flushed, though he wasn't sure why, as he fiddled with the end of his very long braid. "Thank you for letting me sit here by the way, it's really better when I have a person to talk to." Said Takumi, looking up at the man with those big blue eyes of his. As he talked, he continued fiddling with his braid, a means of keeping himself calm and collected, because of how nervous he could be around other men. Especially attractive ones, and this guy wasn't anywhere near ugly, he noted.

Post by Guest 1st September 2017, 3:33 pm

Liam stayed smiling at the man as he was explaining who himself and his companions were."I'm Liam,apart of the Sabertooth Guild,and these are my Friends Mona,and Ignis,I'm pretty sure you can tell who is who." He said snickering at the two.Mona walked over to Coal,Mona was pretty small and petite compared to Coal."Hello~" Mona said to Coal as he meowed."It's nice to meet you all,Coal,Wist and Takumi"He said happily.It was nice to meet some more people,especially knowing that Liam only knew a few mages,but they're apart of a team so of course they would all know each other.He's pretty cute,If i do say so myself Liam thought,and he silently smiled almost like he was frozen for a minute.Ignis walked over to wist,Wist was a black haired man,he seemed pretty young as well."Hello there,I'm Ignis,What's your name?" Ignis asked Wist.Everyone was talking to each other pretty much."Something wrong?" He asked Takumi,mostly because he noticed that he was playing with his braid,maybe he was bored or nervous,He was probably Bored though.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 1st September 2017, 6:29 pm

Coal had responded with a curt nod, her red eyes watching her nervous friend, and Wist responded with a simple: "I am Wist." Takumi, however, was focused on Liam, as the man had called himself. "I'm perfectly fine Liam... I'm not great around other male mages though, I have a bit of a history of falling for all the wrong guys." He answered honestly, pain entering his expression briefly, but he squashed it down a moment later. "You see, I'm a rare breed in my guild, a gay mage, and so far I just seem to get abandoned by every man I fall for. I'm a bit of a wreck, ne?" He explained briefly, still fiddling with his long braid. He petted Coal's soft ears briefly for reassurance, before continuing. "In the past year, I've been interested in roughly 8 or so guys, and they all vanished on me."

Post by Guest 1st September 2017, 9:01 pm

Liam listened to what Takumi was saying,He of course was a fairy tail wizard,but he was Homosexual,which was indeed rare."Well i'm Bisexual,it's not that hard to find any People who are Bi,since they're quite common. Liam explained to Takumi.He had been in love with a around 8 guys this year,and they all disappeared.That's horrible,who would even do that."If i ever was in a relationship,i would never just disappear,like who in the hell does that?!" Liam exclaimed,he did feel quite sad for Takumi."Do you wanna maybe move on to another topic? Like uhm.. Do you want any dessert? You can have whatever you'd like,i'll pay." He quickly said.Liam looked over to Coal and Mona,Mona was trying to talk to Coal but really all he got was a nod,and Ignis was talking to Wist."It's Nice to meet you Wist" Ignis told wist before shooting a smile at him.Mona just layed back on the table bored once again."You don't have to be that nervous around me Takumi,everything's alright." He said trying to comfort Takumi.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 1st September 2017, 9:25 pm

"I was never dating any of them, Liam. And not all left by choice, but every time broke my heart. Still, I always have the good memories from spending time with them." He had said when Liam went on to say he would never leave if he was in a relationship. "As for dessert, though I usually quite like sweets, I'm afraid I'm full." He responded with a sweet smile at the subject change. "Thank you for the offer though, you seem like a nice guy." Finally, Liam told him there was no need to be nervous, and Takumi sighed. Explanation time already?

"Its not just male mages, Liam. See, Fairy Tail had been branded dark for several months, though we are considered neutral now, and legal mages still make me the tiniest bit nervous, because of the times I was nearly arrested simply for being in the guild. It's not you, don't worry... I'm just a nervous person, I guess..." whispered the small man, before doing something he normally wouldn't do, and hugged the near-stranger, blue eyes squeezed shut.

Post by Guest 1st September 2017, 10:32 pm

Liam continued to carefully listen to what Takumi was saying."Well at least you didn't start a relationship,or it'd probably hurt more inside" He said quietly,as it did seem a little bit rude to say it.Takumi was still a bit full so he declined Liam's offer for dessert,but it was ok anyways."I guess i'll get myself a Strawberry shortcake then,It's quite small anyways and they taste great." He said smiling.The server came soon."Do you want any dessert?" The server said quite slowly."Oh yes please,I'd like a strawberry shortcake please" The server walked away quickly.Back to Takumi,Liam was much more focused on Takumi now."It sucks to have the title of 'Dark Mage',Especially if you almost get arrested for it,i don't think you did anything bad,did you? I doubt it though,as you do seem like a person who wouldn't do it,you're Cute and nice" Liam said quickly.It would be horrible if someone he knew were to be arrested for really doing nothing.Soon after the blonde haired man ended up hugging him,It was cute,It did kind look like they were a couple,even though they literally just met.Takumi's probably the only person Liam's met that was quick to do something like that right after they just met.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 1st September 2017, 10:50 pm

"I'm not an innocent, I was a dark mage before I joined Fairy Tail, but I've never done anything bad since I joined the guild. I HATE hurting people, even when I was a dark mage, I hated It, but I had been forced into it." Takumi whispered, not wanting to share with the whole restaurant that he had once been dark. He had blushed when Liam called him cute and nice, a small smile now on his face. After he had hugged Liam, he smiled sheepishly, not sure what the other man thought. "Sorry if that seemed weird to you, I just like hugs." He said, unable to prevent his blush from showing on his pale skin as he looked up at the much taller man. It seemed almost a couple-y thing to do, though they had just met, and he really hoped Liam didn't mind. He liked the man, and wanted to stay on good terms.

Post by Guest 1st September 2017, 11:28 pm

"That's horrible,You were forced to hurt people,and much more,no-one would want to be forced into doing something like that,You did whatever you could to stop this from happening right?" Liam said a bit loudly,but not so loud to the point where everyone could hear him.Whenever Takumi blushed,Liam thought he was so cute,even when he wasn't embarrassed he still looked cute.Takumi loosened up his grip on Liam for a bit,Liam was actually quite happy when Takumi was hugging him."Hey i don't mind you hugging me.. I do like hugs as well" Liam said as a bit of color appeared on his cheeks.Soon after the server came with the Shortcake Liam got.He looked at the two of them."Aww you guys are so cute together." The server said before running back to the other tables.Liam's faced ignited into a bright red after the server made his comment."Are you sure you're comfortable staying with me...? Just making sure,i don't want you to feel like you're being forced into staying with me." Liam said hiding his face in his blue parka.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 1st September 2017, 11:42 pm

"Of course I did. But if I hadn't done It, they'd have hurt my sister's, who were my whole world back then." Said Takumi quietly, in response to Liam. When the man said he didn't mind the hug, and blushed a bit, Takumi blushed some more, but made up his resolve and continued hugging the man. When the server came back, Takumi heard his comment, and squeaked, clearly caught off guard by the comment. Liam talked again after that, and Takumi responded rather simply: "if I minded, I wouldn't be here right now. Now uncover that face of yours so you can eat," he said simply, blue eyes sparkling with amusement.

Post by Guest 3rd September 2017, 1:37 pm

Liam continued to hide his face in his parka,his face completely red.The only thing that was able to be seen that wasn't red was his bright blue eyes,Takumi was actually comfortable with Liam which was good,because nobody really has come up to Liam and just started talking casually like him.The shortcake he ordered was sitting on the table,Mona almost tried to grab it,but Liam uncovered his face and grabbed a fork and ate some of the shortcake."This is pretty good" He said while he smiled.He really didn't have to care about himself being embarrassed because he was already quite comfortable with Takumi.He cut a slice with his fork."Do you want some? It's pretty good,it's not very sweet but you can still taste some sweetness because of the strawberries" He explained to Takumi.Takumi was still hugging him,He was warm,almost like he was being hugged by a teddy bear.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 3rd September 2017, 2:06 pm

Takumi smiled and let go of Liam as he was offered some shortcake, the goofy grin lighting up his whole face. "Sure!" He said, appetite having already recovered. He ate the bite of shortcake that was offered to him, his face lit up. "Its good!" He said, the smile back. As he did so, a strange thing happened, fox ears and a tail sprouting from out of nowhere, turning him into a hybrid. His clothes had also somehow changed, to Red,white, and gold robe-like clothing. His hat had vanished. "W-w-what?!" He exclaimed, unsure as to what had just happened.

"Some weird stuff has happened since I became Apollo, but this takes the cake! No pun intended." He said, studying his appearance. Only Wist seemed unsurprised, Coal and Takumi were both fairly freaked out. Takumi's new furry ears were laid back, and if one looked closely his teeth had become sharp little fangs. His tail was down too, and he looked panicked as he looked up at Liam.

Post by Guest 3rd September 2017, 2:34 pm

Liam fed Takumi the shortcake,A few seconds after he grew a tail and ears,this was a bit frightening since it literally just happened all of a sudden."You alright?!" Liam said in a concerned tone of voice,he really had no idea what was happening.Takumi then said something about becoming apollo,which was a bit weird as that would mean that he became a god? That really didn't make any sense to Liam,it wasn't really important anyways.Takumi had some fluffy ears and a tail,it was almost as if he was a fox or an animal of some sorts."You do look quite cute still,Especially with the ears" He said grinning.He had no idea what was gonna happen after this 'transformation',Mona flew over to Takumi and inspected him."How did this even happen in the first place?" Mona asked,Liam just shrugged.He looked a bit annoyed as well because why would you ask someone what happened if they clearly never knew what the cause of the problem was."All he did was eat some shortcake,that's all" Liam said quickly,maybe it was an allergy,but it didn't look like he had an allergy to it,and plus why would you transform because of an allergy.Liam looked Takumi from bottom to top,He poked his tail wanting to see how Takumi would react to it.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 3rd September 2017, 8:40 pm

Takumi blushed and squeaked when Liam said he looked cute, tempted to hide behind his hat only to remember it was gone. He was confused, scared, and a bit embarrassed, which only served to heighten his cuteness. He ignored the conversation of the others, internally freaking out, until it happened. Liam, curious, had poked his new tail. "A-ah.." He moaned, unable to stop the noise from escaping past his lips. Another squeak, and the small man hid behind his long sleeves, blushing madly.

Coal and Wist raised their eyebrows at the Liam, though it was clear what had happened. Coal cleared her throat and said: "Let's not touch the tail, it appears to be rather... sensitive." Coal said, firmly, looking mainly at the strangers, since she knew Wist wouldn't touch Takumi unless necessary. Takumi, meanwhile, had decided to hide his face in Liam's chest instead, though he was red all the way to the tips of his ears.

Post by Guest 5th September 2017, 4:41 pm

Liam squeaked when he heard Takumi's moan when he pulled his tail,Liam's face slowly turned into a much darker red.But someone who was much more red,was Takumi,he was red from head to toe,The color did fit him,it was cute.Wist was telling them maybe they should stay away from touching Takumi's tail.Touching his tail gave almost the same reaction as when Liam touched Mona's or Ignis's tail."Y-Yeah.. we should stay away from the tail" He said giving a nervous smile.He looked over at Mona and Ignis to see what they were doing,but before he could look Takumi dug into his sleeve in embarrassment.Liam stroked Takumi's hair,It was quite soft and fluffy.Liam gave a look at Ignis and Mona finally,they seemed to have fell asleep because of boredom.Takumi moved on and dug his face into Liam's face,Almost like a child was sleeping against him,it was cute."You're pretty warm.." He said stroking Takumi's hair again.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 5th September 2017, 5:07 pm

Takumi made a noise of appreciation when Liam began petting his hair, it felt really nice feeling the big hand on his hair. It really did feel amazing, not just being pet, but being so close to somebody like this, hugging them, being held by them, all of it. He really liked Liam, maybe even too much for a stranger. He was nice, and handsome, and gentle, and Takumi really liked that. Maybe... No, he couldn't just ask out a stranger... could he?

He could try at least... he felt like, no matter what, Liam would be nice about whatever answer he gave. He took a deep breath, inhaling slowly, as he pulled away from Liam's chest and looked up at the man. "U-uh Liam, w-would you l-like to go o-out on a d-date sometime? T-to get to know each other?" He finally forced himself to say. He wasn't sure what the answer would be, but he knew Liam would be nice. That was what he liked so much about this near-stranger.

Post by Guest 5th September 2017, 5:49 pm

Liam continued stroking Takumi's hair,Liam felt some weird connection with Takumi,it was almost like they've already been friends together for awhile already.But he felt they were a bit stronger than friends,Maybe in a romantic relationship? No,no,no he couldn't be thinking this,they literally just met,But in his head he still thought about something he could say about it.

But soon after,Takumi said something,He was asking Liam out.Liam didn't know what to say,he froze and thought about it carefully.They just met,but he felt they could have a strong relationship later on,and Liam's heart was always pounding whenever Takumi was close to him,he didn't know what to say.He panicked and said and answer."Y-Yes! I'd love to go out with y-you!" He said a bit loudly,He covered his face in his parka again.He just realized what he had said but was satisfied with it.He liked Takumi so much,why wouldn't he accept?That would be horrible if someone were to decline a date with him in Liam's opinion.He moved his hand quickly and grabbed Takumi's,He had no idea what he was doing,his face was completely red,it almost seemed like the red would never go away,as he was blushing way too much during this time with Takumi,His heart was racing as well.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 5th September 2017, 6:07 pm

When Liam finally responded, Takumi was shocked. He actually said yes?! Liam then hid his own face, which Takumi thought was absolutely adorable. "Wait! Seriously?! I didn't think you would say yes?!" He asked, as Liam hid his face. Liam then grabbed his hand, blushing madly, which made Takumi blush too. His heart was racing because of this man, and he loved it. This new feeling was incredible.

"I'm so glad you said yes... I really like you, Liam. Even though we just met." He said, looking at Liam. Finally, he mustered all his courage, and leaned upwards to kiss Liam on the cheek. He was extremely red, and embarrassed, but he held his ground, lingering with his face still near Liam's. He squeezed the man's hand, keeping himself anchored to reality as he inwardly exploded with emotion.

Post by Guest 6th September 2017, 5:18 pm

Liam watched Takumi,Takumi looked like he was experiencing a mixed amount of emotions,He looked happy and shocked at the same time."Well of course i would say yes,Normally i really wouldn't do this type of thing,But you're too cute for me,you have a great personality as well" He said laughing a little as his unhid his face from his parka.Liam went from embarrassed to happy,At least Takumi was happy with what Liam said."Now why don't we get out of here an-" He said,but he was cut off by a kiss on the cheek from Takumi.Liam's face really couldn't get any redder than it already was,He really didn't need to hide his face in his parka anymore.Liam's heart was going at like 60 Miles per hour,The feeling was incredible.Liam held Takumi's hand tightly,he really didn't want to let go of him,the feeling felt too amazing.

Mona and Ignis eventually woke up and started arguing again,because they thought they woke up each other."Oi! You too better stop,It's like having to deal with children whenever you're fighting" He yelled at Mona and Ignis.The red that was his face,became a light pink now.He looked back at Takumi,and he stared into his eyes."Heh,Sorry about them,This would probably go much better if they weren't here." He said smiling nervously.All Takumi and Liam had to do now was plan out where the date was going to be,if there was going to be a date at least.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 6th September 2017, 5:41 pm

"If you want to get out of here, let's go. Maybe we can go to a park or something, let them let off some steam." Said Takumi, jerking his chin at the 4 pets, seeing Coal and Wist being dragged into the fight. "But anyways, thank you for agreeing to go out with me. I'm looking forward to it, because I like spending time with you." He added, only slightly pink now as he gazed up at the much taller man. Still holding Liam's hand, he would stand up, paying for Liam's food, because he felt like doing it, and then he would walk toward the exit, hopefully with Liam and the others in tow.

He felt pure bliss, just being with Liam, everything else seemed to fade away when he was with the man, and loved it. If the date went well, he had no doubt he would ask Liam out properly, and ask him to be his boyfriend. Just the thought sent him into a flurry of flustered thoughts, kissing Liam, being held by Liam, all kinds of things popping into his head. And honestly, he loved the idea.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:20 am