Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Scare Away Those Thugs!

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Scare Away Those Thugs! Empty Scare Away Those Thugs!

Post by Admin 28th February 2013, 6:27 am

Job: Scare Away Those Thugs!
    Job Location: Restaurant, Hargeon Town
    Player Requirements:six mages applying maximum. At least 25 posts long and 350 words per post minimum.
    Job Requirements: At least one B-rank Must defeat or at least make all enemies flee.
    Job Description:"Normally I wouldn't have to do this, but I was unable to pay up protection for this month to these thugs that harass all the shop owners and restaurant owners who destroy the building of one who isn't able to pay their fee. I told them I would be able to pay them at the end of the week, but business has been so low that I can't afford it. Please, scare the thugs away from this town so that I may be able to keep performing my job and hopefully become successful. If you can't scare them away, make them be afraid of you by defeating them, just do what you can. I promise I have enough money to give you your reward if you do."
    Enemies: Very Weak - Toucan King - A large bird that can turn up when the player wants. This can be defeated in a single hit
    Weak: Thugs - A group of three thugs appears each time this dice is rolled each of whom take two B rank hits to bring down though they are very vulnerable to headshots. They armed with typical thug weapons: clubs, daggers, old swords and the like.
    Medium: Body guard - A single body guard wearing heavy armor and a shield. Armed with either a sword an axe or a spear. Three hits breaks the armor and a further two brings down the opponent. They can block a further B rank using their shield, but this will cause it to be destroyed.
    Strong: Mercenary mage - A B rank mage. He takes a full ten hits of B rank damage to bring down. Magic choice is up to you. However, it must be offensive.
    Boss[/b] Rolling a boss dice will result in a mercenary mage and two body guards to appear.
    [i]Reward:
    5,000 jewels and a free meal each!

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 7:39 pm