Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cow Hunting (Private, Mission)

FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

Cow Hunting (Private, Mission) Empty Cow Hunting (Private, Mission)

Post by FeitanKazeshini 24th August 2017, 8:29 am

Details:

Feitan sighed as he stood on the dock waiting for the other member of this party that he was supposed to be working with. This job wasn’t very out of the ordinary, take a sea trip along somewhere to some island and pick up a herd of cows. The boat was bought and paid for by the employer and crewed with enough people to staff it. All they were waiting on now was the partner he was supposed to have for this mission. With a tsk of irritation Feitan walked on board the ship and told the captain and a few crew members “The moment we have the other wizard we can shove off. I don’t want to wait here any longer than necessary for us to get going.”

With that he retreated below decks to inspect the holding pens where they were supposed to keep the cargo on the journey here. There was a latch that would open the deck of the ship as well as reveal the ramp that would let the cows come down into these pens. There was more than enough space or so he had been told, all he needed to do was to get the animals on the boat. Of course, the animals belonged to some kind of monster person and he along with his partner would have to deal with that, but that was a small, small price to pay considering that they were just driving cattle. With the below decks inspected Feitan walked back up to the deck and waited for the other wizard to arrive.

WC: 265

OOC: When you post, I shall post the link to the sea location in my post here.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cow Hunting (Private, Mission) TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Guild : Guildless

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cow Hunting (Private, Mission) Empty Re: Cow Hunting (Private, Mission)

Post by Tuesday 26th August 2017, 6:28 pm

Dradali Glacies
    Fairy Tail ♥ D Rank ♥ Queen of Ice
    Dradali lugged her giant bags with her across the docks of the ship she was supposed to be boarding. “Ugh… Maybe I shouldn’t have… Ah… Brought so much luggage” she groaned. She had 3 large bags all stacked on top of each other. While she was packing, she kept convincing herself that everything that she was tossing into her bags was “essential”. She regretted it the longer she was dragging it towards the docked ship. “Almost… There…” she huffed, dragging them with as much force as she could muster. As soon as she reached the ship, some men tried to help her with her bags. “No! No! I insist! I’m okay! I can take it from here, boys! Don’t worry about me!” The men looked at each other with confused looks on their faces, seeing that the woman was obviously struggling, but shrugged it off and carried on doing whatever they were doing previously. Dradali continued on her quest to get her luggage onto the ship, now lugging them down the stairs to the lower deck. “You’ve… got this… Dra…” she said to herself, very carefully watching each and every step she made. “Crap!” she screamed, tripping over her own foot, something she had not anticipated. She fell forward, bringing her luggage with her. They fell with a loud thud to the bottom deck. “Owww… My head…” she whimpered, rubbing the top of her head. She looked up when she heard footsteps rushing towards her. A strange man looked at her, obviously confused about what had just happened. Dradali laughed nervously and got up, brushing herself off. “H-Hi there! This isn’t the best first impression… Heh heh... My name is Dradali Glacies and I will be your companion on this trip!”
    WC: 291 | HP: 100/100 MP: 110% | OOC Notes: Sorry for the late reply! I've been very busy this week! D:
    ulla

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Cow Hunting (Private, Mission) UBtJMoH
    FeitanKazeshini
    FeitanKazeshini

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Overlord's Fail Safe
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Mentor : Hisoka
    Experience : 6,240

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Satan Soul: Netherworld
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill:

Post by FeitanKazeshini 28th August 2017, 9:04 am

Sea location Thread started. Can be found Here: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t29216-cow-hunting-private-mission-sea-section#306131

As of October 12, 2017, Dradali Glacies is dropped from this mission and Nadarr is invited to take her place.

Cow Hunting (Private, Mission) TwlZpF6
    Character Stuffs:

Jobs:

Books I've Written and Published:
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 14th October 2017, 1:28 am

Clearance walked on a set of docks with his maid Coco.  They were requested to assist with a job by another mage.  The job seemed simple enough,  herding cattle or some such nonsense,  Coco had the details in there bag.  For now he had to find the ship that the mage was waiting for them on.  Clearance walked quietly until Coco broke the silence.  "Master..do you think it is wise to do this...we don't know this mage..it could be dangerous..more then usual." She said her voice hinted concern.  "He sighed a little looking back his hands still in his pockets  "I don't know Coco but you can't fear danger otherwise we don't move" he sighed.  "Besides I got you so i'm not worried"  He would say as he looked forward.  "yes Master" she said simply and continued on there way.

As they got to the boat he looked up at it looking at a few sailors walking around.  "Alright lets go Coco" he would say as he started up the ramp.  Coco simply nodded as they walked onto the boat.  "they were stopped by a sailor however questioning there identity and who they were.  Clarence sighed saying nothing just taking his hand out of his pocket and snapping his fingers.  With that Coco stepped forward with a document handing it to the man.  Clearance returns his hands to his pockets as the sailor reads the letter then sighs.  Yelling the words set sail the pulled up the gangplank and pointed out the mage they were looking for,

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:45 pm