Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A new member of the guild.

ZenithGancelot
    ZenithGancelot

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : monkey king's descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A new member of the guild. Empty A new member of the guild.

Post by ZenithGancelot 15th July 2017, 6:04 pm

I am walking across magnolia, heading to this one specific place.
    The place i heard stories about them before, Fairy Tail, the greatest guild i have ever known.

I stopped in front of the door of the guild, and slowly, i pushed the door open.
    Then i saw people drinking and laughing, some are dueling and some are cuddling, oh how peculiar this guild are.

I walked further into the guild slowly, as i am afraid if i am noticed by everybody, but i do want to be noticed by one person, anybody.

I looked around to see if anybody would come and greet me or something.

Last edited by ZenithGancelot on 21st July 2017, 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ivyleaf33
    ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Speculo (former)
    Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
    Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
    Third Skill: N/A

A new member of the guild. Empty Re: A new member of the guild.

Post by ivyleaf33 20th July 2017, 4:07 am

Sorano frowned down at the wooden pattern upon the railing as she perched there, mug of tea dangling in one hand as she rests her eyes after another long day of paperwork. In legends and stories, all they ever told of was the might of a guild master, how they would slay foe after foe and lead their guilds to victory. They kinda left out all the stuff about paperwork for just about every little action that was required to be taken. At this rate, the girl was probably gonna lose her eyesight or something. She rubbed tiredly behind her glasses, before taking the heavy rims of and hanging it around her neck on a near-invisible chain that held it up by a spider’s thread. “How does anyone have any energy at all…” Hoshi’s words were uttered in exhaustion behind her friend’s head as Sorano looked up wearily. “Once more, I think I may be regretting bringing us here.” The guild was essentially a huge pent-up bowl of hyper energy, and the two were just about the furthest you could get from that. But yet, somehow, they had made themselves a home here, developed a love of the rowdy guild known both famously and infamously as Fairy Tail.

Yawning slightly, Sorano dropped from the railing, feeling the wind from the exceed’s wings as Hoshi carried her down towards the entrance. She felt like going outside, maybe experiencing the feel of dirt on her soles for awhile before the paperwork called her back. She’d been working on building something like a secondary HQ in Tetsukazu, where they could retreat if needed. After Fairy Tail’s exile a while ago, the entire guild had learned important lessons. But for now? All she wanted was to go outside.

And, well, just her luck. As Hoshi set her down in front of the giant worn-out doors (seriously they had only just replaced it?), another figure – this one with an unfamiliar aura stepped inside. Her eyes scanned across the turquoise-haired figure’s face, taking in his appearance. Definitely had been travelling. It was such a common occasion these days that she barely pause before extending a slender hand. “Pleasure to meet you, traveler. Sorano Granon, current Guild Master of Fairy Tail at your service.” It reminded her of the days Heero had headed over the guild, how new faces were constantly streaming through the door. Guild life was booming, and she could feel that they may enter yet another relatively golden age.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A new member of the guild. B2WXv4aK_o
    sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
    i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

ZenithGancelot
    ZenithGancelot

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : monkey king's descent
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by ZenithGancelot 21st July 2017, 8:20 pm

suddenly a young aged girl slightly shorter than me appeared, her dark hair sweeps and her hand reached out and she said,
    “Pleasure to meet you, traveler. Sorano Granon, current Guild Master of Fairy Tail at your service.”,
    i was startled at first but then i think fast on how to react, maybe i should introduce myself?
    i am facing THE guild master, oh my, i was so scared id just grin.
    i took a hold of myself and shook her hand and said,
    "I'm Zenith, Zenith Gancelot. I am recruiting for the new member of the guild."
    i don't know why but i smiled a little after saying that,
    maybe its the hand-shaking .
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 26th July 2017, 6:58 am

A new member of the guild. 9eQE92W

Eris Sytry Fairy Tail H-Rank
    A new member of the guild. Lxz43QL
    It became a norm for the newest H-ranked member of the guild to spend her time hidden in the shadows of the guild. While she had no real reason to be hiding from the fellow guild members, she felt most comfortable in the embrace of the element that she ruled over. And even from there, she was able to properly look over everyone, aid those who would seek answers to their questions or even protect the building itself if it came down to it. Though, as one would expect, the place was completely peaceful with people simply enjoying themselves, eating and drinking or maybe just relaxing. But she did catch a drift of a certain young female that was slowly heading from her office, perhaps for some fresh air. With the intentions of catching Sorano and maybe having a little chat, the nine-tailed vixen emerged from the darkness, to the outside appearing as if she simply popped out of a shadow cast by the interior decor. She moved swiftly, and with a grin, soon appearing behind the small girl, only to see the same as she did. A boy, standing in the door way. Someone who clearly wasn't from this place. His words made Eris take that hand fan of hers, opening it up and covering her smile with it as she stared this so-called Zennit down a bit.

"Oh my, a new recruit? Seems like more work for you, doesn't it? Guild Master~"

She would tease Sorano a little before sizing the boy up with her eyes once more. Judging from the magical energy he was displaying, he was clearly kinda new to the career of a mage. Perhaps this would be the very first guild for him as well? Now, that seemed exciting!
    A new member of the guild. BA7UYaz

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:27 pm