Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watch the world burn

Eiji
    Eiji

Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion's Might
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 175

Watch the world burn Empty Watch the world burn

Post by Eiji 30th May 2017, 1:45 am

It was night time, the moon shone the brightest. Full moon. Shows that it’s the end of the month. Eiji was sleeping on someone’s bed. What happened to this person, this narrator can’t say, but it was illegal. Lying down, he had trouble sleeping for the past few days. “Burn it all, bow wow wow”. The song was stuck in his head the whole week for some reason. He woke up, and looked outside the window, and saw a building lit.

Eiji went outside, and headed to the building, where he heard loud voices roaring. Eiji went inside to take a peek, and saw people being angry. “Yo, this sucks! This Mr. Jekis guy keeps winning. I bet he’s on some juju shit” said a guy who had a pure high pitch voice. “Yeah! If only someone could kill him that would be very nice!” Said another voice, who belonged to an old man. The rest of the men cheered. They all looked similar, wearing overalls, and had straw hats. Eiji smiled to himself.

WC: 168/100 (1/5)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Watch the world burn Empty Re: Watch the world burn

Post by Eiji 30th May 2017, 1:47 am

Eiji went to the centre of the building and shouted “I will do it”. The whole crowd went silent. The man with the high pitch voice responded “Who is this guy? Yo, you!” He pointed. Eiji looked at him. The man wore glasses and had a horrible moustache, that was forced to grow. He was incredibly thin also. If Eiji would’ve guessed, the man lived a pretty impoverished life. But he was in no position to judge people. “You know it was a joke right?” Eiji nodded his head. He responded back, looking directly to the man “Yeah I know. But life is short. If you keep this man alive, you guys will lose! Life is too short. I will kill this man for you guys. In return, I want money.” The guy nodded his head. The rest of the crowd cheered. “YO THIS MAN IS THE SHIT! You got swag boy!”

WC: 152/100 (2/5)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 30th May 2017, 1:48 am

“OK OK. There’s this man called Mr. Jekis. He is like that rotten beet on the ground in a sea of beautiful purple beets. He is the worst. Here…” the man took a picture of a man out of his pocket, and gave it to Eiji. “I keep this picture, just in case of…uh…emergencies…” The rest of the crowd nodded, but Eiji was suspicious. He said nothing, and looked at the picture. A young man, with slicked back hair. Early 30s it seemed like. Comparing to the crowd, he looked as if he was a sex symbol. “Now, I do not want you to kill him. Even worse, I want you to burn his everything. And by everything, I mean Mr. Jekis. He lives in a barn nearby here. Probs takes, around 10 minutes. Will you do it?” Eiji nodded. Perhaps the song was stuck in his head for a reason. Some sort of message telling him to be ready of this mission. “Do it tonight. And come back here, and we will all be paying you handsomely”.

WC: 178/100 (3/5)

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 30th May 2017, 1:48 am

Eiji nodded, and left the building, wanting to go straight to the cabin that the man told him to go to. Loud, annoying traditional music was playing, accompanied by clashes of glass and laughter. The moon kept showing up, as he continued walking through the quiet street. It was probably midnight, or perhaps even later than that as it was really dark, and nobody was there. Ah, the perfect night, Eiji thought to himself.

After a few minutes, he arrived at the place. There was a huge plot of land, filled with crops, and wheat, and in the middle of it laid a small wooden cabin, lit. Seems like in this strange town, people are still awake. To burn this land, he needed a match. So he went to the wooden cabin.

WC: 132/100 (4/5)

Non serviam
    Eiji
    Eiji

Player 

Post by Eiji 30th May 2017, 1:49 am

He kicked the door open. A pair of hands came, and groped his head. “Knew someone would come!” Said a man, presumably, Mr. Jekis. Eiji grunted a bit, and had an elbow to his stomach. He moaned. Up to his side was a hoe, where he grabbed them, and screamed, attempting to hit it with Eiji. But too slow. Eiji avoided the attempted attack, and kicked his groin. Eiji then took a punch to his face, making Mr. Jekis fall. Smiling, and perhaps, because of his adrenaline, Eiji took the hoe out of Mr. Jekis’s hands, and struck his knee with it. He screamed loudly.

Eiji went to a table, where he saw a match just lying about, and took it. Wanting Mr. Jekis to see this, Eiji light a match, and threw it to the field of crops. He then carried Mr. Jekis, placed it on his shoulder, and walked to the barn where there were animals. Because he liked animals, Eiji opened the door, letting them all go, lit the match and did the same thing. He then carried Mr. Jekis around, and went to his farm house, and did the same. Soon, everything was burning. Eiji watched as Mr. Jekis was screaming, and crying. “MY FARM, MY BEAUTIFUL FARM!” He shouted.

Eiji left the burning site, and went back to the building. They all cheered, and they partied again. He took the money, and left.

Funny how far humans are willing to get to achieve their goals and aspirations.
    WC: 245/100 (5/5)

Non serviam

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 11:03 pm