Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Watch The World Burn

Bassam
    Bassam

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 200

Completed Watch The World Burn

Post by Bassam 4th January 2019, 3:48 pm

B A S S A M
    GUILDLESS || 1130 WORDS || THEME: YUNG BRATZ
    It was another Scummie and Bassam day as they made their way around a small farm town at night. Bassam was tasked with burning down an entire farm and bringing Scummie along and well who wasn't up for some good ole fashion arson? They had idly walked around Neutral ground until mid day, an then made their way to the farm house, stalking and steaking it out. Copious amounts of canisters of flammable fluid in a small makeshift cart Bassam had procured should be enough to burn a field and farm down.

Patting Scummie on the head Bassam took a few cannisteres and headed to the field. He had given Scummie(His kidnapped stockhold syndrome victim) the task of dousing the barn telling him to meet him at the farmhouse, they would do that one togeather. He smiled and Scummie nodded nervously as he wheeled the art off as quietly as possible. Bassam immediatly went to work dousing the stretched and worked land with the flammable fluid. It was tedious and boresome but he did it without a problem. He wondered how well Scummie was doing, he had always worried about him since taking him in. It was true Bassam had grew to love him he was his pet after all. Finishing up he made a long doused line through the field. That's when he heard a loud angry yell.

"Hey!!" An old gruff voice called out.

Bassam turned a blank and dumb confused look on his face. It was the old man apparently he didn't take to kindly to people trying to burn his fields. Coming equipped with a nice pristine gardening hoe to the back of poor Scummie's head was old man Jenkins...uhh wait it was Jekis right? Yeah, ole man Jekis was currently weilding a dirty hoe and Bassam didn't liek anyone threatening his precious pooch but him. Walking over he continued to make a line from the field dousing the ground and more crops with the fluid.

"Y-you stop that, I know they sent you. Now you take your damn gass and your damn friend and you get the hell out of my field!" Old man Jekis yelled...Bassam didn't like yelling.

Infact he hated it, he also hated clueless idiots who though they had a choice in the matter. He sprayed them both, squirting the flammable liquid all over Scummie and Mr Jekis who screamed and protested attempting to step out of the line of fluid.

"I-I will burn you both. Right along with this field and this barn house. To the ground, right along with this idiot. He also isn't my fucking friend...he's my dog. My expendable pet, so don't get it fucking confused Mr. Junky." Jekis gulped and that is when Bassam knew he had him.

Reaching forward in a flash he pulled Scummie forward watching him fall to the ground face forward with a thud and a gruff groan. Sending a strong foot forward he shoved his foot into old man Jeki's gut as his hold on the hoe dropped. A strong right into a strong axe handle like punch downward officially sent the old man knocked out. As Scummie picked himself up Bassam turned reaching out as he pulled him close. Scummie flinched closing his eyes prepairing for the worse. Instead Bassam pulled him forward holding him close as he patted the small lads head.

"You were careless, your punishment will come later. For now, I am glad you are okay... You smell like gass. Grab the old man and come on." Bassam walked off as scummie followed his small frail body following as he followed Bassam over. Bassam had walked all the way to the house grabbed the gardenign hose and dosing the gass off of them both. Finally soaked he handed Scummie two matches he grabbed the old mand and walked up the long steps dragging him behind him.

He sat the old man in his downstairs couch propping him up as he quickly doused the inside of the farmhouse. Once that was done and Scummie had come running back into the house Bassam filled a cup up with water from the sink as Scummie stared at him.

"M-master?" Bassam held a single finger to his lips signaling Scummie to be quiet.

Bassam's stern look caught Scummie off gaurd as Bassam walked to the front room tossing the cup and its contents on the man. The hard surface and freezing cold water shocked the man awake as he awoke with a huff. Bassam worked quickly tearing the currents off the back windows so he could see. Everything was in flames he had nothing left, his entire livelyhood was up in flames.

Bassam sat on the couch next to the stunned man wrapping one arm around him.

"You did nothing wrong but succed over others for years. You are not wrong for that, they are, of course they are. They hired trash like us to handle champions like you. But you knew that, you knew this day would come and you were constanlty watching. They hate you everyone hates you and I am sure you have plenty of insurance on all of this here property of yours. But will it be enough Jekis? Will it replace years and years of hard work. Yeah sure fire makes the land grow better but your old. You knew one day you would have to stop this. You can't keep being a champion forever. Someday you have to hang it all up, you ever think about how today might be that day? Will reworking that burn and crispy land fill this lonely hole you have dugg yourself in. Will giving your testimony on our faces and seeing us locked up make you feel better. Will it bring back everything you have worked for. No, it will not. So you have two choices, live a broken champion a former shell of yourself while you become trash and everyone around you succeds or, die a champion a hero a fallen soldier and a martyr." Bassam slapped a handful of matches into the old mans hands as he and Scummie walked out.

Leaving the door open Bassam watched from the front yard looking into the empty house.

"Once you take everything from a man Scummie he has to choices. Revenge, Death, or Peace. Sometimes those choices overlapped and in a single action you can a multiple of those options." They watched as the darkness of the house quickly filled with bright sparkling light and Bassam smiled.

"Good choice Mr. J...peace and death." He began walking away with Scummie quickly following. With everything Jekis owned on fire even the old man felt no need in keeping on. So he did the only thing that made since, he died a champion.
    NOTES
    BASSAM IS VERY VERY HAPPY!!!
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 9:08 am