Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Soaked Stranger [Intro]

Nessa
    Nessa

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Jupiter
    Position : None
    Guild : 「B」asilisk 「F」ang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Sorcery ⛮ Shatter
    Second Skill: Forbidden Sorcery ♨ Starstone
    Third Skill:

The Soaked Stranger [Intro] Empty The Soaked Stranger [Intro]

Post by Nessa 26th May 2017, 6:49 pm

Nessa been traveling around from place to place seeing and learning new things from every place. She was known to take the ocean from most places to the next place due to being such a good swimmer. Plus the fact that she didn't have to wear much clothing and that Nessa takes the form of seal within water. Clothing had never been one of the human things that she has never under stud the point of them at all and never will.

Nessa had been swimming for quite a few days this time till she came to land, this was not that of any land she had been for a long time. While coming out of the water an onto the land as her seal like skin begins to fall off of Nessa's body. The skin had dropped to the ground as well as turning into that of a coat. She steps onto the land an feels the cold earth below her feet, but doesn't take much of any normal human being to quickly cover their feet with something to keep them warm. The cold earth didn't phase her one bit because Nessa had at one point swam though ice covered oceans before without a problem. Dripping wet from the water that she had just walked out of and having the wind breeze blowing gently with icy feel to it. Again the cold didn't both her one bit, she preferred to be cover in water because of the feel like home no matter where she went to. Nessa's few clothing that she had on was that of a white sports bra and black panties on.

"Well isn't that just a wonderful" she said with sarcasm in her voice followed by a heavy sigh. There was nothing but trees and mountains before Nessa's eyes and doesn't seem to like it at all. With another sigh she started walking off into the trees an heading for the first of many mountains to climb over in search of new things to see and find out about an to get back to the water once more. It had taken plenty of time to reach the top of the first mountain there was a city. The city being out here in the middle of no were would seem so odd that it shocked her at first. "Oh my, didn't think to find a town out here. Maybe if I'm lucky enough their might be a library or ancient ruins some were here." So began to walk though the town as well as looking for a building that seems like it would be most likely that of a library. In Nessa's mind she had though about that of a big building because normally the biggest place was that of a library so they can hold many books within it.

After looking around the city for very long there was no library at all which had made her sad. Nessa lets out a loud sigh, before wondering out of the city and down the other side while hopping to find something that would cheer her up. Once at the bottom of the mountain was just a small valley that connects two mountains. Quickly she starts to climb up the next one that is much taller then the last mountain. As Nessa gets closer and closer to the top what looked like just a normal snow covered mountain had really been what looks like a castle. Of course, this made Nessa's eyes lighted up in enjoy because it looked very old and most ruins would have ancient lettering/symbols in them. She had rushes straight up to the big wooden doors and shoved them open so that she could walk into the castle. That's just how Nessa has always been about going where ever she wants to go without caring about if she is allowed in them or not.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

the Selkie
    ~~~~~
    The Soaked Stranger [Intro] 3rd_te10
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

The Soaked Stranger [Intro] Empty Re: The Soaked Stranger [Intro]

Post by Sol 27th May 2017, 12:16 pm

3The darkness inside Basilisk Fang was distrupted by the fires that were dotting the guild along with members around them and at tables drinking and swapping information with one another, up in the rafters lurked the ace of the guild Sol who was ever on guard against threats, as soon as his ears caught the sound of the doors opening his blood red eyes instantly darted down to the soaking wet person walking into the guild, at first he thought it was a fool walking in just to die inside the guild but then he noticed that she was not shivering and she was curious which got the dragon curious as well.

From the shadows of the rafters Sol suddenly shifted into shadows and moved across the rood before he descended down the wall in shadow form and suddenly dove into the newcomers shadow without her noticing, one of the guards caught it and once Sol had hidden himself in her shadow the guard shut the door and Sol spoke.”Who enters the lair of the Basilisk” he called out and even though he was hidden in her shadow the voice echoed in the hall making it almost impossible to place.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Nessa
    Nessa

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nessa 27th May 2017, 1:05 pm

Nessa had just stepped into a dark castle that was only slightly lite up my dim flames from fires around the place. As she went to walk farther into the place, someone was be hide her and shut the doors as fast as they had been opened by herself. Nessa was still soaking wet so she had quickly turned around on her heels. But as she had done so this echoing voice had asked why she had entered 'the lair of the Basilisk'. Nessa's tilted her head at the one who closed the door as if she was trying to find out if he or she had been the one that spoke to her.

"Lair of the Basilisk? So there in a serpent in here!" her eyes had lite up with enjoy because she had yet to speak with one an really wanted to do so. She rushed over to the person next to the door and had brushed her hand gently against their cheek that was exposed. "You will show me where this Basilisk is..." Before the person could reply Nessa's hand had began to vibrate against their cheek, not enough to cause pain or a disconcerting feel but enough to make their whole being shake down to its core. Her eyes gleamed over the flare of red over the beautiful deep purple within them from the closest fire to them as Nessa had stared into their eyes.

the Selkie
    ~~~~~
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 28th May 2017, 1:00 am

The member that she caused to shake oddly enough was not scared but looked at the wet stranger before speaking” I cannot show you but if I may offer one piece of advice watch your own shadow “they said before moving away from them and many of the members move away giving the girl a wide area. Once the girl looked at her shadow she would see two ruby slitted eyes looking at her before  her shadow spoke. “I don’t advise threatening our members it tends to anger things bigger and more frightening then yourself” Sol said before he started to emerge from Nessas shadow and he had manifested some if his dragon like traits such as his claws and scales along with his wings.

He rose to his full height and towered above the girl even in his human form and he crossed his arms. “I’m the ace of this guild why are you here?” he asked plainly  with a bored look on his face.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Nessa
    Nessa

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nessa 29th May 2017, 5:29 pm

Nessa was a bit shocked by the person she had shook up some wasn't phased at all. She tends to normally be able to get anyone to do what what is asked without question. Those once the man had said for Nessa to watch her own shadow. All she could think of what looking at the shadow that was be hide herself. As she had turned to look the shadow, Nessa's eyes widened after seeing two red eyes staring back at her. Then she heard the voice that had spoke before and shortly after a tall being with dragon like traits had emerged from her own shadow. Once again her eyes had widened but this time wasn't in shock, it was that of enjoyment.

Nessa had rushed up to the man that had claimed to be an ace of the guild she had entered into earlier. At the range to reach up and touch him, she grabs onto the mans arms to pull her self up. The reason for this action was to get her self up to see and touch the man's dragon claw like hands. Nessa had tried her best to touch the man's hands for a while before giving up. She jumped down from the man's arms and quickly got be hide them to feel the his dragon like wings. "You must be a part dragon, that is so amazing!! Hey, Hey, Hey! Is there any chance that you know the language of the dragons?!" She said while being hype-activity and jumping up an down be hide the man. Nessa had totally blow off the man's question of why she was there because of her dive to want to learn all the languages alike.

the Selkie
    ~~~~~
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 31st May 2017, 11:06 am

The only thing Sol could feel was puzzled at the reaction that nessa had to his appearacne and she started to look at his dragon features and mentioned that he must be half dragon before she started to bug him about if he knew the language of the dragons while touching his wings. Sol felt his eye twitch before he spoke”Child stop touching my wings and to answer your question I’m not a half dragon I’m full dragon just small at the moment and I know the language” he said before he gained a stern look on his face.

Now that I answered your question your going to answer mine, why are you here? Have you come to join Basilisk fang”he asked her as he crossed his arms. Sol was more then willing to let her in if her power was good enough for them but if she was just being annoying then she would quickly find herself in the dungeons.

Nessa
    Nessa

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nessa 3rd June 2017, 10:29 am

Even those Nessa was just yelled at for touching the man/dragon's wings, she couldn't help but to keep touching them. She didn't care to be called a 'child' at all so her face turned from a happy smile to a smark on her face that showed no emotion at all. "Well aren't you a lively one but if you must know I happen to be wondering around area. Being a polyglot, I am allows looking for more languages to learn about and to teach my self how to speak them. Unlike most polyglot I don't just know and speak human languages along side that of animal languages."

Nessa just wanted to know all the languages of both human and animals alike. So that she can unite them all into one massive army that it can't be stopped by any either side. Even those she knows that some people may want to take the idea of her dual side army to cause chaos among everyone. Her information doesn't come free or cheap for that matter, there must be something in it to help Nessa gain her goal faster. "As for your question. I will answer it with that of a question I have. If I was to say 'yes' to joining Basilisk Fang, would you be willing to show or teach me the language of the dragons."

the Selkie
    ~~~~~
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 3rd June 2017, 3:34 pm

Hmm so you seek to learn more languages” Sol said as he quickly turned and smacked her hand away.”I said to stop touching my wings keep pushing it and you will lose your fingers” he threatened before he glanced at the woman for a moment. She was rather young and while he sensed magic power inside her it was far less then his own and he wasn’t afraid of her at all if she tried something,when she asked him another question to counter his own the dragon felt his eye twitch again at the girls childish antics and was reaching the end of his rope.

I’ll show you the language but I cannot and will not teach it to you, this language is only ment for Dragons and Dragon slayers and from your scent you are neither so will you join us ?” he asked as he crossed his arms and folded his wings behind him so that Nessa couldn’t reach them unless she got closer which was not a good idea.

Nessa
    Nessa

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nessa 3rd June 2017, 5:12 pm

Nessa glared back at the man/dragon before her an almost look as if she was about to start pout due to not being able to touch his wings any more. But within a few moments later it was replaced with eyes of joy and happiness. "You will really show me the language of the dragons?!" Nessa squealed out loud and began jumping up an down once more. "Wish I could be a dragon, just so I could fly though the skies would make traveling so much easier. Due to this thing you call a 'Dragon Slayer', I know of nothing that holds that title. As for joining the lot of you I would be more then happy to as long as you keep up your end of this deal." After Nessa had finish speaking to the man/dragon she had quickly walked over to the closest table to them. Then sitting down at the table to wait for the man/dragon to join her at the table.

"One more thing before going much any farther, we should know each others names. My name is 'Nessa Brigit' but you may call me by the name I normal give out to those I don't know or trust all to well an that is 'Rhiannon'. So what might your's be? An if you're thinking of lieing to me or not telling me then I shall call you 'Lil Lizard' for the remainder of time that we know one another." Nessa tried her best to set thinks clear that she doesn't mind being up front about anything to people but also wont take lightly to those they try to walk over her. No matter how big they look or how much more magic power that she can feel from being so close to the man/dragon before. Plus to maybe the man/dragon might take it as a way of her looking for respect so she may return it as well. While on the other hand Nessa may have just signed her own death wish but only time an how the he responses to her.

the Selkie
    ~~~~~
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 8th June 2017, 8:03 pm

I will show you the language but like I said before I shall not teach you how to read nor speak it, it’s the rules of dragons and dragon slayers” Sol explained as he folded his arms across his chest as he declined her offer to sit."I am Sol Terumi and I am the ace of this guild which means if Mistress Famine or myself give you an order we expect you to obey it to the letter “ he explained as he heard her say she would call him little lizard if he lied to her. At that the poison dragon scowled and bared his teeth at the foolish girl as he found her wanting respect to be annoying.

while I admit your wanting to be upfront about information if you dare call me that or be disrespectful I’ll see to it that you spend a few hours in the dungeon as my lab rat” he growled as he motioned for the barkeep to give him the stamp.” where do you want your stamp” he asked simply.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:55 pm