Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A chance meeting

Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A chance meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance meeting

Post by Julius Seas 20th August 2017, 2:42 pm

Julius Seas

It seemed like that Advent's parents were very secretive towards stranger, Julius didn't blame him but being a little but looser wouldn't hurt a fly wouldn't it. Hmmm what a shame, here is Julius sharing a lot about Julius but it seems like your parents aren't in a sharing mood, ah well Julius won't cry over spoiled milk It also appeared like Advent had no idea what Julius was babbling about. It's alright, maybe your parents know what Julius is talking about, now about the ice cream- Advent had told Julius that he was a vegan. Wait, vegans are people that doesn't eat nor wear anything that comes of an animal right? Julius scratched the back of his neck. Advent then said that he had to go and do singing lessons. Oh you sing? Care to sing a song for Julius? Julius said with a soft chuckle.

notes:

Words:
    Word count:

Julius status
    HP: 300/300
    MP: 100%
    Spell used:
    Cooldown:
    Posts MP regain:

uses on pocket watch (Limitations only count in PvP)
    Raid time: 5/5
    Seagull within: 3/3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

A chance meeting - Page 2 X9tEBuc
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A chance meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance meeting

Post by Hania 20th August 2017, 3:38 pm

Advent blinked tilting his head blinking under his blindfold at how the other seemed to be hurt at the fact he wasn't sharing to much about himself, he wanted to but at the same time he knew the reason behind these precautions and thus didn't fight against them. "I'm sorry, it's for my safety... they're protective; perhaps one day if they don't think your a dishonourable cur" he said using the words his family had used, it was plainly read on his face he had no idea what they where going on about and that it wasn't his own point of view given he had no idea what a pirate was in the first place. It was something he knew he would have to ask at a later point because he didn't understand, but that would be done at a later date as he had so much to learn and only a year really to figure things out or he would have to return home and remain there as was the agreement made between himself and his parents.

"My magic is..." he flinched almost like he had been yelled at his head turning around "I wasn't going to say it's name!" he huffed before turning back to Julius "It's..." he shook his head not knowing exactly what to say because calling it dangerous could make the other run off in fear and given he hadn't had much interaction with people since coming to Fiore he didn't want that to happen, nor did he want to use the word corrupting because that would send all sorts of alarm bells "My magic makes me sick" he says deciding that would be the best way to phrase it so the other would at least know a little something about him without his parents getting mad "I can't go further into it so please don't ask" he requested of Julius nodding at what the other said about what a vegan was "I eat berries, fruits, vegetables and the likes" he explained with a smile happily.

Advent grinned happily "My magic requires singing and dancing to work" he explained knowing most likely there were other mages that needed these things so it wasn't something he couldn't divulge and when he heard no noise from his parents he knew that he hadn't crossed the line with it. He wasn't going to go into that he used the voices of the cycles rather than his own, more so as he had to keep his own voice in order so he could move around the pitches of the voices he weaved, then there was the rare spell that required him to use his own voice that if he did get a single note out of tune it could spell disaster for everyone in the area. "You want to sit in on my singing lesson?" he seemed somewhat confused but the grin remained as he nodded, he had never had anybody want to listen to him sing before so he was happy enough to oblige Julius as he bit his lip a young woman around three years older than Advent himself sat in front of him. Her hair was long and an almost glowing periwinkle colour, it was clear even standing it would almost touch the ground and that was when it was intricately tied up, her eyes matched her hair colour, she wore what seemed to be a pale blue kimono with a baby pink obi "K'aoza zirdh Matray" she said gently watching as Advent nodded and proceeded to sing.

Translation:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A chance meeting - Page 2 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:45 pm