Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

First meeting

MasutaKemono
    MasutaKemono

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Beast Pride
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

First meeting Empty First meeting

Post by MasutaKemono 22nd February 2017, 11:08 am

Masuta was roaming the streets of Magnolia with her wolf, looking for a place that sold candy. She has heard that Magnolia sells the best candy in all of Fiore. Her black wolf companion ended up sniffing one out and leading Masuta there. Her eyes grew big with excitement and she walked in bringing her friend with her as well. It was like a candy wonderland to her, so many things for her to choose from but she decided on one thing in particular. A rainbow, spiral lollipop, her absolute favorite. She paid for it and left, wandering over to a park bench sit and relax.

After her lollipop was gone, Masu decided to just go for a nice stroll around the city she has never been to. She enjoyed being there, there was just a lot to do there. She was in an ally way just minding her own business when she rounded a corner, Masuta bumped into someone and fell to the ground. "Ouch, that kinda hurt." She looked up and saw a red head and a flying cat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

First meeting Mirai_10
    Arz
    Arz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 881.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Crimson Flame
    Second Skill: Crimson Lightning
    Third Skill:

First meeting Empty Re: First meeting

Post by Arz 22nd February 2017, 12:43 pm

As the partners in crime roamed the town of magnolia, looking for any cheap restaurants since they were hungry, but they were always hungry and on their free time they either ate or fought someone. While they ventured through the beautiful town which the sun shone upon, they managed to sniff out a restaurant just up ahead, and it definitely smelt good, it was right around this corner. With not an ounce of hesitation they ran around the corner and bumped into a cute girl who had one side of her hair pink and the other side blonde, she had a tattoo under her eye and one on her bicep that she left uncovered. "Ahhh! We're Sorry! Sorry!" They panicked as they recognized they had hurt the girl, as she looked up, she revealed beautiful magenta-like eyes, T-That's pretty.. Zeno thought as he got caught in a daze for a moment but was able to quickly break out of it, for the second time, the food and fight loving moron actually thought someone was pretty.

Zeno took out his hand and held it in front of her and then proceeded to pull her up, "My name's Zeno and This is my best friend Tito, we were in a rush because we wanted to train to get stronger." Zeno told her with an infectious smile on his face that everyone seemed to love.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#dc143c (Zeno)    #87cefa (Tito)          
    First meeting J5IJBKy

Zeno Hageshi   Tito (Exceed)  Crimson Flame Magic  Crimson Lightning ✞ Shinku 

Battle Theme!:

MasutaKemono
    MasutaKemono

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by MasutaKemono 22nd February 2017, 1:22 pm

She smiled at him and said while being helped up, "It's quite alright and it's nice to meet the both of you. I'm Masuta and this," she gestured at her wolf companion, "is Legacy but you can just call me Masu!" Happy that she met someone she could possibly be friends with. Legacy walked over to Tito to sniff him but then started licking him like crazy. "I've never seen her do that to anyone." Masuta said in a surprised tone. "So where are you guys heading off to in such a hurry?" Hoping she could possibly go with them. She really only has one friend and that is her Legacy.

Last edited by MasutaKemono on 22nd February 2017, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing things)

First meeting Mirai_10
    Arz
    Arz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Arz 23rd February 2017, 1:59 am

Tito began to run away as the wolf began to constantly lick him, "AHHH! It's killing me!" Tito screamed, though he suddenly halted as he realized the dog had just liked him. "Where we're going? Oh just a few meters from here to test our newfound skills!" Zeno said in excitement as he thought the girl wanted to come with him. He grabbed the girls hand and instantly dismissed his hunger, he suddenly dragged her out of town to where they were going to test their newfound power. 

Zeno instantly engulfed his hand in Crimson Flames and threw a punch that was Infused with the Crimson flames at a tree that was nearby so he could show off a little bit, completely disintegrating it, "Sorry I brought you all the way here.. Just wanted to show someone what our training has done for us!" Zeno said with a big smile across his face as he scratched the back of his head.

First meeting J5IJBKy

Battle Theme!:

MasutaKemono
    MasutaKemono

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by MasutaKemono 23rd February 2017, 5:38 pm

She giggled at why he brought her here, "I don't mind, but you are pretty strong." Masuta went into her bag and took out 3 lollipops, one for her and the other 2 for her new friends, and handed them to the guys. She doesn't really share her candy very often but when she does, it's only to those she deems as worthy of her candy. "Is there anything else you can do? I'd show you my magic, but i mainly only know support moves."

First meeting Mirai_10
    Arz
    Arz

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Arz 2nd March 2017, 1:07 am

Zeno smirked at the girl with an infectious smile, "Support or not, I can tell you would be an awesome opponent!" He praised the girl as Crimson Lightning flickered around him, and then proceeded to suddenly lash the different colored lightning out at a few trees surrounding them, causing them to instantly shatter into wooden pieces that would probably leave a splinter if touched. "Well, That's my new magic that I learn't not too long ago, It's called Crimson Lightning, like my Crimson Flames except lightning if you couldn't tell." A slight giggle overtook Zeno. He gazed upon the beauty before him before he let his words out, "So how bout' it? Wanna show me your magic?" Zeno asked as Tito continuously nodded as he was also anxious to see what the girl could do, you never know, she could be a force to be reckoned with.

First meeting J5IJBKy

Battle Theme!:

MasutaKemono
    MasutaKemono

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by MasutaKemono 2nd March 2017, 7:45 am

She smiled at Zeno and looked down at legacy, wanting to know if she should show him. Legacy nudged her hand to tell her to do it. Masuta looked back up at Zeno with a big grin on her face. She took her hand out and started focusing her magic into it. A bright yellow emanated from her hand and you could hear a crackling sound caused by her magic. As her hand was engulfed in lightning, she ran towards a nearby tree and punched it, causing the tree break in half. She ran back over to Zeno, "Thanks for having confidence in me!" She shouted with joy, Masuta hasn't had anyone believe in what she could do so she was really happy about it. "If you couldn't tell, I use Lightning magic!" Masuta said with a cute smile on her face.

First meeting Mirai_10
    Arz
    Arz

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Arz 4th March 2017, 11:40 pm

Zeno stood in shock as he had just watched the girl charge her fist with lightning and completely obliterate a tree that was not much further than ten meters away. "Wow, I guess we shouldn't piss you off.." Zeno said awkwardly as sweat dropped down the back of his head, I thought I was overestimating her a little bit, but it turns out I was underestimating her. Zeno slowly walked towards the girl and gave her an infectious smile which everyone seemed to love, it was true, most people believed he did the smile on purpose to attract girls due to it's 'beauty', but Zeno wasn't purposely doing it, he just tended to smile a lot and people liked it. 

"I would love to fight you in battle someday. Well this is probably our queue to leave." Zeno waved his hand as him and his partner slowly walked further into the distance, until they noticed they were completely poor, "Ahhhh! We're poor ever since buying all that food!!" The both yelled in unison, falling on the ground in a comedy like way with tears comically pouring down both of their faces.

First meeting J5IJBKy

Battle Theme!:

MasutaKemono
    MasutaKemono

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by MasutaKemono 4th March 2017, 11:50 pm

She giggled at his facial expression. He obviously didn't expect something like that and she took pride in it. Seeing his smile just made her want smile even more and she blushed a little bit. She waved at them and watched as they walked away but then heard what Zeno was so upset about. So she jogged to catch up to where they were.

Masuta couldn't help but laugh at the two. Once she was able to take her breath, she responded with, "If you want, I can pay for it. I'm kinda hungry myself." Masuta grabbed the both of them and ran off to the nearest restaurant and entered it, pushing Zeno and Tito into one of the booths waiting for someone to come wait on the three.

First meeting Mirai_10
    Arz
    Arz

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Arz 5th March 2017, 12:09 am

Their eyes were shining with passion, if you knew this pair well enough, they were absolutely obsessed with food and fighting, and their stomachs were like bottomless pits that could devour anything and still have enough room for more food, most people would call them superhuman due to their eating capabilities. Their waiter didn't take long too long to arrive and ask what they would like to eat or drink, Zeno instantly asked for every kind of meat there was and a strawberry milkshake and so did Tito. Masuta would probably regret offering to buy food for them since she didn't know they were literally bottomless pits when it came to eating food, "Thank you! Suta-San!" Zeno and Tito bowed in gratefulness, unwillingly giving her a nickname that they didn't seem to notice.

The food arrived with exactly what was ordered, and without a second of hesitation, they began to dig in the food, eating everything until there wasn't even a crumb left. They had probably left Masuta in the dust, but now they like to call her Suta. Zeno let the others finish while he went out and attempted to play with hr wolf Legacy.

First meeting J5IJBKy

Battle Theme!:

MasutaKemono
    MasutaKemono

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by MasutaKemono 5th March 2017, 12:24 am

Musuta ordered her food first and she got was 2 strawberry milkshakes. After hearing the boys orders, her jaw almost fell to the floor. "How does a small exceed and a human boy eat so much?" She thought to herself. Masuta didn't mind though, she was friends with the owner of the particular place and she would only make her pay for half of what was ordered. Hearing the nickname he gave her made her smile a pretty, delicate smile. She like how he said it and just nodded at him in acknowledgement.

When the waitress brought the food, the guys acted like they have never eaten a day in their life. Once again, she brushed it off and began drinking her milkshakes. When they were empty she noticed that Zeno went out to play with Legacy. The wolf was playfully chasing him around. Masuta was still a little surprised with how much Legacy has taken a liking to Zeno. She also noticed that Tito was done eating as well and asked for the check. When the waitress brought it back, Masuta paid for it and the two of them went outside to meet back up with Zeno. Legacy saw Masuta and ran over to her acting all excited to see her master again.

First meeting Mirai_10
    Arz
    Arz

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Arz 5th March 2017, 12:37 am

Zeno played tag outside with Legacy, it had been quite fun, but due to Zeno's new electric like speed and reflexes, it was quite hard for the cute wolf to get him, but in the end, he was playfully bit by Legacy and fell to the ground, "It tickles....n-no stop...ahahahaha!" Zeno couldn't stop laughing, but the biting and licking had stopped as Zeno saw Suta and Tito stepping out of the shop which made Legacy hop swiftly towards Suta. "Took ya' a while!" Zeno teased but was soon slapped across the face by Tito, "Stop being an idiot!" Tito yelled at him as Zeno began to pout, though he quickly got over it as they walked towards a lake, dragging Suta with them. "It was nice to meet you Suta, but it's time we go! I'm sure we will see each other again!" Zeno and Tito waved at the girl as they left the scene.

First meeting J5IJBKy

Battle Theme!:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 11:13 am