Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Story of the Shadow Dragonslayer + Timeline

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

The Story of the Shadow Dragonslayer + Timeline Empty The Story of the Shadow Dragonslayer + Timeline

Post by Chaotic Rumble 21st February 2013, 5:58 am

History/Story

Part One - Meeting

History: "Ayeseru, wait! We're your parents! You can't disobey us or leave the house! So you come here this instant!" His mothers words were no use. Ayeseru was filled with rage and sadness after hearing the news of his brother. His dead brother. "You listen to your mother young man! You better come here THIS instant!" His father had used the word "this" in a very loud manner, making him angrier. He spit towards the direction of his parents, who were standing at the front door to his previous house. It was his signal of "goodbye". He headed out, never to see his dreaded parents again.

He had packed quite a bit of food and water, however, even that would only last him a week. He had no jewels, and no magical abilities, so earning money would be near impossible for him. He had traveled around the country, everyday covering a reasonable amount of ground. If he wasn't so rude, Ayeseru would of found a home a few days into his search. However, if he hadn't been rude, he wouldn't of stumbled across such a great opportunity. Meeting a dragon. Not only that, meeting a shadow dragon. A dragon which uses shadows in order to combat.

Ayeseru had been out for a week and four days now, he had finished his food after a week. He was on his last pair of feet, and was extremely weak. Not knowing any magic or hunting skills, he wasn't able to hunt for anything. It was night time, and he had at last collapsed on his back. He knew he was going to die if something didn't miraculously came by and helped him; he gazed at the stars. How beautiful they are, so glorious. Just as Ayeseru was closing his eyes, to sleep, but it might of been a final time, something strange happened. Shadows began to surround themselves around Ayeseru, with a voice coming with it. "So you wish vengeance, correct? Then let me teach you my magic. I'll feed you and take care of you, and I also have a small present for you when you wake up..."

Ayeseru didn't know if he could trust this voice or not, after all, it had just coated him in shadows! He had no choice, though. He was near death, and couldn't resist if he wanted to. He fell asleep, not knowing what to expect the next morning.

I'll be adding more history as I rank up.

RP Sample: (A piece of how you RP)

Face Claim: Dio from Mad Father

Timeline

*Ayeseru sets out from his house, meeting a shadow dragon along the way who teaches him magic and gives him a weapon
    *Ayeseru does his first job, first meeting with Sloth - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2637-job-strange-vulcans-part-1-chaotic-succubus
    *Ayeseru does his first solo job - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2868-catch-that-bat-chaotic-rumble
    *Ayeseru does another job, first meeting with Shino - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2954-tomb-retrieval-chaotic-shino
    *Ayeseru joins the guild Savage Skull
    *Ayeseru ranks up to a C-Rank mage, also learning new spells
    *Ayeseru finds Peterus (a shadow wolf) that turns to be his pet - https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t3177-destined-fates-private-only-me-bwuaha
    *Peterus evolves, growing up but not reaching his full power yet

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Story of the Shadow Dragonslayer + Timeline V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 10:46 pm