Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino)

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Empty Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 1st March 2013, 2:39 pm

Waking up in the same ol' tavern, Ayeseru was once again running low on his money. It was a pain, for he was feeling lazier than ever on that day. Due to this feeling, he decided he was going to take an "easier" job, so he strapped his scythe on his back as usual, set his bandages on, and headed downstairs to the job board. He finds a job that seems simple enough - recover a few books? No problem, or so Ayeseru thought. He tore down the flier before going to the train station in Clover Town, boarding it, and heading to the location of the job, which this time, was Era. He finally reached Era after a manner of hours, and headed towards the location where he was meant to meet the client. To be honest though, Ayeseru had no idea where he had to go. He spent countless hours wandering around the city called Era, and still came up with no results at all. He was getting frustrated, for he had no idea where to go, till he finally looked at his flier, and it had stated the address on the bottom VERY clearly! Ayeseru was extremely frustrated now, because the job was stated so very clearly and he didn't even bother to read the entire flier. The town, however, was absolutely huge, so even with the address, he would spend ages looking for the place. Even with the address, there were so many buildings and houses, and Era was a huge place, he couldn't find the place!

Ayeseru ended up resorting to something he would rather not do - approach someone. He would rather avoid people, but there are times where he cannot. Luckily, he noticed a while ago that a girl was trying to secretly track him. "I know you're there, come on out.", he would say. She came out, and didn't really say anything, for she was extremely shy. Ayeseru pulled out his flier, and pointed to the address on it. "Where is this place?", he asked in a hollow tone. "I... I can show you... Just follow me.", she replied with. This was one of the few times where the fact that girls chase Ayeseru comes into an advantage. They reach the home, at long last, and he waves off to the girl, and goes to the door, knocking on it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Empty Re: Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino)

Post by Guest 1st March 2013, 3:52 pm

Shino got up from out of her bed in the guild rooms of fairy tial. She hadn’t found a place yet to sleep so she slept in the rooms in the guild. She got up and took her dagger from her chest. And putted in her belt. She wondered where kayle was but didn’t put to much thought in it. She wandered down stairs still it was like she forgot something. She drank her milk and then walked to go outside for some morning training. Shino pushed the guild door open and the bright sun flashed in her eyes. “Hay are you finally ready”, kayle said. she was lying next to the door of the guild. “Ready for what?”, shino asked completely falling out of the sky. “You forgot again didn’t you?, well we were going on a job in era jump on ill bring you”. Internally shino was slapping herself. If she would get angry outside tough she could hurt somebody by accidentally linking. She jumped on kayle and they ran off to era.

It was a rather large city. Many people were walking around and on top of the mountain you could see the rune knight headquarters. Shino was impressed and you could see a little shining in her eyes but for the rest she was still emotionless as always. After a while they finally reached something that should be the door to the library. Their was a young man already waiting at the door. He seems to wear a white long sleeved shirt, with brown suspenders. He wears simple brown pants, and simple black shoes. Bandages cover his left eye. Shino jumped off kayle and walked toward the young man. “hay is this the era library?”, she asked to the young man.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd March 2013, 1:28 am

Ayeseru heard a voice coming from behind saying, “Hay is this the Era library?” He turned around to find a girl, she seemed to be partially a cat, for she had cat ears and a cat tail. She seemed more or less his age. He nodded, and went inside. He still didn't know that the girl was in fact, his partner, so he just proceeded to find the old geezer he was meant to meet up with for more details on his mission. The library was big, and had two floors, but he couldn't find the old man on the first floor, so he went up to the second floor. He also noticed that the girl he just spoke to was also looking for something, she wasn't finding it either, and also went to the second floor. After about a minute of looking around, there was a sign on a table saying "Books stolen! Wizards required to retrieve them!" and sitting on a chair right next to the table, was an old man. This was the person who Ayeseru was meant to meet up with! He rushed towards the old man, finally finding him, and takes out his job flier. He slams it at the table and gives the old man a rather cold look, for Ayeseru had spent a long time looking for him, and he was extremely lazy on that day.

But wait, what was this? The girl that Ayeseru had previously encountered was also approaching the old man. The girl that was a partial cat. He wasn't sure if she was a wizard or happened to find the books laying around or if she was also going to participate in the job. She takes out a flier that looks identical to Ayeseru's and lays it down on the table, as Ayeseru had done previously. The old man inspects the fliers for a moment, and nods. So is she going to be my partner..?, Ayeseru wonders.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Post by Guest 2nd March 2013, 2:26 am

Shino walked toward the door of the library with kayle next to her. The boy she saw earlier just went inside telling her that this was the place. She opened the door to the library the room was pretty dark but you could see the to the top of the building and there were so many floors with books. Shino was really impressed by it. A little of her magic was coming to the surface because of it. She quickly regained her normal cold look. Kayle came standing next to her. “its pretty dusty in here you know.”,kayle said while sneezing from the dust. A couple of people were getting scared when they saw the huge saber tooth next to the cat girl. A soldier ran toward them. He had a very scary look toward kayle. And was sticking his spear out toward her. No animal’s allowed in the library. Your scaring the people here. “kayle I think you better wait outside then.”, miu said to kayle. “always the same just because I am big and have some big teeth their scared of me.”, with some cursing words kayle walked outside.

Shino walked towards the table where a note was hanging. She laid her job flyer in front of the old man who was sitting at the table. The young man from the door was also standing at the table. Shino was curious if he was going to be her job partner. “Well you two were the only ones to show up so I’ll explain the job to you two.”, the old man began to speak to them both. “a couple of nights ago 3 tomes were stolen from the library I want you to retrieve them. Be careful thy passed by magic security spells. So they can hide or sneak very good.”,the old man coughed a little while and then wished them good luck and walked away. “So youre my partner?”, shino asked.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd March 2013, 2:50 am

"I suppose so.", Ayeseru says blankly. "We should probably split up for this, we'll find more of the books. I wish that the old man had explained things a little better, though. Like who stole them, and what we're dealing with." Ayeseru simply shrugs and walks downstairs, and goes outside. Out there, stalking the door and scaring people out of their wits, he found a sabertooth. It seemed very big, but it also didn't seem to be harmful unless provoked or ordered. The girl was taking her time, either that, or Ayeseru simply walks quicker than most people. The girl had reached the outdoors, and was immediately greeted by the sabertooth. The girl pet the sabertooth a few times before getting on it to ride. So the sabertooth is the girls... Very interesting. They walked for a while, with no real destination in mind, so Ayeseru decided this once to make some small talk. "My name is Ayeseru. What is yours? Also, where do you think we should go to find these "tomes"?"

He stopped for a moment, and realized just how tired he was. All of the traveling and searching, he had spent a very long time doing just that. Geez... I'm tired just from walking around. If that is the case, man oh man, I'll probably be absolutely terrible at fighting whatever stole those blasted tomes. I wonder if consuming shadows will make me less tired... I better try it. Ayeseru looked at the sky, and it was sunset, the perfect time to consume shadows. Ayeseru opened his mouth before breathing in, "eating" many shadows that were surrounding him. It was in fact, a lot of help. Ayeseru didn't even feel tired anymore. "In case you're wondering, I got tired. Now, where do we go?", he asked the girl in a hollow manner.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Post by Guest 2nd March 2013, 3:23 am

shino looked at the young man who said they would be partners. Well some help wouldn’t hurt any way. He explained how he wanted to split up and that the old man wasn’t too good at given information. “well on the mission flyer it said they were probably with 3 mages.”, shino replied to the young boy. But it seemed he didn’t heard her. As he was already walking through the door of the library. She saw a rune knight sitting on a table reading a book. She had a strange feeling about this guy. Something resembled in him remembered her of something. Well she didn’t had time for this and walked to the door were the boy was already waiting. He was looking at her saber tooth. Shino walked toward kayle petted her and jumped on her. “hey their shino a lot of bothering people passed by.”, kayle said nagging. “you’re always nagging you know.”, shin said for the hundredth time. They walked a while before the boy started to speak. He said his name and wondered why they should start to look. “I am shino. Kayle do you think we can track them down.”,shino asked. Kayle started to smell the air. “I can pick up one and have the location of another one there fairly close so let’s walk together and we may split up then.” Shino felt a very tiring feel from ayseseru. He stopped and started to eat shadows. What kind of mage was this kid? Shino wondered. He stoped and asked where they were to start to search. “Well we just arrived on the location. in that inn I smell something and down the road I smell something to but its weak so I don’t know if they will still be there.”, kayle said. “maybe we should make a plan”,shino asked looking at the boy.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd March 2013, 3:37 am

The sabertooth seemed to have an extremely good sense of smell, just like Ayeseru, and even though Ayeseru's nose might be better, he needs to smell something that a person/thing has touched in order to track the specific scent. He merely followed the girl and the sabertooth till they reached an inn, and the sabertooth said a few things Ayeseru didn't bother to listen to, but he did hear the girl say "Maybe we should make a plan." He looked at the girl, and shook his head. All he wanted to do is get the job done and over with. Just before he entered the inn, he stopped himself. He wasn't sure who he was meant to attack, and if he got the wrong person, Rune Knights or other mages may try to stop him. He turned around, and looked at both the girl and the sabertooth. The girl seemed to be an emotionless walking figure, which Ayeseru didn't notice till then, and the sabertooth was simply badass looking. "Okay then, I changed my mind, let's form a plan. Who is the person with the first tome and how do we get him out of the inn so not much attention is attracted to us?"

He awaited an answer, and quickly too, he didn't want to spend more time than he needed to on this job. I wonder though... What could these books contain if a group of mages decides upon stealing them? I'm half tempted to find out, but this girl seems like she'd stop me... I suppose I'll let my curiosity slip this one time... The sunset finally set completely, and it was night. Ayeseru looked up at the sky quickly, and after a single blink, his eyes turned into an iris color. He looked at the girl once more, and expected his answer.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Post by Guest 2nd March 2013, 4:45 am

shino looked as ayeseru was going toward the inn as he doesn’t seemed to want to make a plan for this. He walked to the door as eh was about to enter. But then he stood still and turned to them. It seemed he was doubting himself he was looking at them both and then he walked back and asked what the plan was for doing this. Shino tought for a moment how they would do this. Kayne could find him but he had to come with her inside the bar and then would the thief try to run or would he just attack. There was so many things that could happen and shino wasn’t really fond of thinking too long. But then she taught of something. “If they stole the books they may want to sell them. So I’ll go in with Kanye showing them I a m serious business and try to get him out so he can sell it to me. Shino didn’t await the reaction of ayeseru as he didn’t wait on her last time and she walked inside the in with kayne next to her. The bar was really old and it seemed a very cheap place. Smoke was hanging thick around In the room. There were only 5 people and 1 of them was hooded and sat in the back of the room. “it’s the guy in the back”, kayle said. They both walked to the man and shino sad down. “I heard that you have some expensive tome in your possession”., shino said. “and why would a little girl want to know that.”, the figure said. “lets us say that my boss wants to pay big for this. He’s waiting outside. 3 million jewels for it.”, she said. ”well what we’re waiting for let us meet this boss.”, the figure couldn’t resist the large money sum. And they both walked outside.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd March 2013, 4:56 am

Ayeseru was annoyed at the fact that the girl didn't wait for him to respond, then again, he had done the exact same thing to her, so he didn't take it too seriously. He awaited a mere amount of seconds before the girl had come back out, with a shady looking figure. "Is this your boss, girl?", he asked in a sarcastic way. "Something like that...", Ayeseru replied with. He quickly grabbed the figures cloak and rushed to a dark alley before he had time to react. He pushed the person down, and began cracking his knuckles before taking his scythe out. "You made a big mistake, kid!", the figure says as he lashes out with fire magic. The first attack surprised Ayeseru, for he wasn't sure exactly what the mages magic was, and a fire punch had struck his stomach. Before the mage had a chance to attack him again, Ayeseru turned into a shadow and evaded the attack, and ended up behind the person and solidified once more. He unstrapped his scythe before sending out a barrage of attacks, three to be exact. They were all at random this time, so the foe had no idea what to expect. One of his slashes completely missed, but he managed to nick the mage in the chest with the tip of his blade, the next attack the mage stepped back in order to dodge.

"Grrr... You're not bad at all, kid. I suppose you and your girlfriend are trying to get these books that me and my buddies stole from that old man, aren't ya? Well, you're gonna have to fight for them! It seems you're the only one who can fight though, since your girlfriend isn't coming to help you.", the mage says arrogantly. He was annoyed at what the mage had said, however, he didn't react. He wanted Shino to show up to show him just what she could do, and even Ayeseru was rather curious. He was giving her a chance, to "prove" herself to him, and he'll decide how to treat her from there.

1st dice = mage att
    2nd dice = Aye block
    3rd dice = Aye att
    4th dice = mage block

Last edited by Chaotic Rumble on 2nd March 2013, 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd March 2013, 4:56 am

The member 'Chaotic Rumble' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Miss Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block

Post by Guest 2nd March 2013, 5:26 am

Shino walked outside with the guy next to her. As they arrived the guy was being brutal against ayeseru. Ayeseru pulled the guy with him to the nearby alley. Shino ran along and waited to let ayeseru make the first move. She would help him when the time was wright. He pushed the guy against the wall and took out a scythe. But the guy was not a weak thief or anything like the Liberian said they had magic. And this one seemed to be a fire mage. He got a flame around his fist and punched ayeseru right In the stomach. He lached for another hit but ayeseru just disappeared in the shadow’s and attacked the guy from behind him with his sycte. “kayle don’t attack yet ill first attack him from a distance.”, shino said to kayle who was ready to rip the guy in pieces. Girlfriend ? does that guy think I am his girlfriend. She took the anger from that and She moves her two arms backwards. She summond 3 swords made from here emotion. There was one left of her one right of her and one above her. I’ll show you my power. She threw her arms to the front of her. And the blades flew right at the target. They guy was rather quick and dodged 2 of them. But one of them hit the target. “Ha a little cut won’t stop me”, he shouted. But then his face turned in a grimace of pain. “my blades cut but their strength is that they attack your senses directly.” , shino said calmly again. “WHY YOU LITLE BITCH” he shouted. He made a fire ball and threw it to shino. But the pain made him miss completely.

dice 1 my attack
    dice 2 his block
    dice 3 his attack
    dice 4 my block

Last edited by shino on 2nd March 2013, 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd March 2013, 5:26 am

The member 'shino' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Miss Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Miss Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd March 2013, 5:58 am

Ayeseru gave a sadistic smile as he saw Shino's power. He thought it was great, great torment to be able to attack senses directly, for it doesn't do any real physical damage as far as he was aware, so Ayeseru thought that you couldn't die from it, and he could do actual physical attacks. However, this mage was a fairly tough customer, it still wasn't down after the two attacks inflicted upon him, however, he had no idea what to do and who to attack, and the mage clearly wasn't too smart. He had no plan at all, and having inflicted a hit on Ayeseru, he thought he could do so again. "I'LL START WITH YOU AND THEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND!", he bellowed. He was very weak at this point, and had very little magic left, but still charged towards Ayeseru. The mage engulfed his fist with fire before attempting to strike Ayeseru, who blocked it simply by putting his blade part of his scythe in front of where the mage was going to attack. He took the hilt and lifted it up quickly, hitting the mage with a powerful blow on his chin, and then finishing him off with a slice attack, which carved across his chest.

The mage spit out blood, and was now cut on his chest heavily, and he was bleeding, but he would survive. "She isn't my girlfriend. I hardly even know her.", he says to the mage blankly. He takes the mages cloak off him and looks around it for a while before finding a book. He hands it over to Shino, and then turns around, to walk to the next place. He still wasn't sure though how the other mages smelled like, or if they had touched the book, coat, or what, but the sabertooth said it knew how the library smelled, and the books had a similar scent, so he didn't worry about it too much. He really respected the girl, mostly for her magic though, he thought it was brilliant. He himself however, didn't use any yet, and was afraid to reveal it so casually to her. "Where next?", he would ask her.

1st dice = mage att
    2nd dice = Aye block
    3rd dice = Aye att
    4th dice = mage block

Last edited by Chaotic Rumble on 2nd March 2013, 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd March 2013, 5:58 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block

Post by Guest 2nd March 2013, 6:32 am

The mage was getting angrier and angrier. And was in a disarray who he should attack first. Shino didn’t like it as she was feeling the anger inside of her. I don’t like anger. Dam that mage I hope ayeseru finish him quickly. “that boy isn’t a bad fighter but he doesn’t use any magic is he hiding something?”, aley said while standing next to shino. “maybe he is I don’t really care on this moment, I just want the anger to stop.” , shino said a bit worried about the anger forming around her arms. the mage screamed again about something of being that guy’s girlfriend. Why is he so possessed about that. He tried to hit ayeseru but he was to quick and blocked the attack with his scythe a upper cut and a cut wound later he was finished. And ayeseru denied of being her boyfriend. Glad he don’t get any wrong ideas about that. She took the book from ayeseru and putted in a bag hanging on the saddle of kayle. She began to understand how powerful this guy was. She wondered what kind of magic he would use. He asked where they would go next. Well lets see if he has anything on him about a location. she walked to the dark mage and began to search him. After a while she found a paper with a picture of the church. “It seemed there is something with a church let us go to their.” She said and hopped on kayle. They walked towards the church while people were starting to come on the streets. They better handled this quickly before a fight broke out on the streets if they caught a thief.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd March 2013, 6:57 am

Ayeseru nods at the girl, and the three of them head to the church. There was something off about the girl, Ayeseru could somehow tell. She was searching for something, and it wasn't the tomes that they were meant to retrieve, at least, that's not all of it. She was searching for something that was dear to her, though he had no idea what it was, and didn't really care, or at least, he thought he didn't. The sun still didn't fully set, and there were many shadows still around, so, he decided to take advantage of the situation and eat some more shadows. He stops once more, opens his mouth, and begins to suck in all the shadows he could. The burning feeling that he had in his stomach from the fire mage was now gone, and his strength had come back completely. The girl didn't really do much as Ayeseru did this, she didn't seem to mind, but then again, she probably wouldn't show if she was happy either, for she seems to have an emotionless face at all times. The sabertooth however, seemed to be nagging as Ayeseru stopped, but he decided to ignore it. The town was pretty big, and there were many Rune Knights all around, Ayeseru was surprised at the amount he saw. They ended up reaching the church, and he stopped, and looked at Shino.

"What do we do now? I'd prefer not to do the same thing again, it would be too boring. We need to spice it up a bit more. Oh... And, I like your name. Feel proud." Ayeseru wasn't one to trust very easily, at all, and he treats many people horribly, but this girl had gained some respect from Ayeseru after she used her magic, for he absolutely loved it, and it was true in fact he did like her name. He barely even had an ounce of trust with her, but it was more than most can and have achieved with Ayeseru.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Post by Guest 2nd March 2013, 8:03 am

They walked through the streets toward the church. Shino was very impressed about all the nice buildings that were built in this city. It was totally different from her birth village. She grew up in a small village In the north. Their were never so many people their as here. She was thinking back of that guy she saw in the library the rune knight. His eyes. It remembered her of her brother. “kayle do you think I’ll ever find my brother again.”, shino wondered. “I don’t know shino I never met him so I can’t search him for you.”, she said with a sad voice. They walked to a shady road and ayeseru was eating shadow’s again. I never heard of people that could eat shadow’s she thought. They reached a halt at the church and shino jumped off. “I want to go play shino.”, kayle nagged. “calm down kaylle we still have a job to do.”, shino said. They watched the graveyard around the church as they walked closer. Ayeseru didn’t have any idea yet so it was shino who had to find something. “Well we can assume they might come to here”. Shino said while looking to ayeseru. So well have to wait here till they come they’ll probably com at night. They waited for a long time that day. It seemed so boring but eventually it was night and a person was coming to the graveyard. Shino and ayeseru were hiding behind a tombstone. “do we go now or do we wait on the second person?”, shino asked.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd March 2013, 8:27 am

"Well, if we had something that one of the mages touched I could sniff the scent and track him, or her. Think you might of found something like that? If not, we'll simply wait on the person that is meant to arrive. Though, you said your sabertooth could sniff out the books because they have the same scent as the library does, why can't it do so now? It would make our job much simpler and quicker." He didn't mind this at all, though. Ayeseru was actually feeling very relaxed, and had a great time just laying around, for he was feeling extremely lazy on that day. He decided to find a nice tree, with plenty of leaves, and sat down. He gazed at the sunset, as its final moments were coming about, right before the beauty of night time would appear. The sunset at last was over, and after waiting a few minutes longer, the night sky appeared. Boy, what a beauty it was. Ayeseru could gaze at it all night and day. After his first blink of the night sky appearing, his eyes had turned into an iris color. That would always happen as soon as the night sky comes about, and Ayeseru didn't even know why. Regardless, he likes it, so he doesn't complain about it at all.

Ayeseru was beginning to feel sleepy once more. Man, I really wish I could gaze at the night sky all night, but it seems that consuming shadows doesn't help for too long with my sleepiness, after all, I did spend most of the day wandering about. I guess I should get some rest. He looked down at the girl and the sabertooth for a moment, before saying, "I'm feeling pretty darn tired, so I'm going to get some rest. Wake me up if anything happens." Before falling asleep, Ayeseru takes his scythe off his back and lays it next to him, so it would not bother him too much. He closes his eyes, and quickly falls asleep.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Post by Guest 2nd March 2013, 8:41 am

“Because if we would stumble on a dark guild we would be in trouble. So its better to bring them in to our trap before we do anything”, she said. They were waiting a long time and she was wondering how ayeseru would take the long wait on the dark mages. He said he was going to sleep and shino saw him falling asleep. Well maybe it’s not so bad to get some rest before we have to fight. “kayle can you wake us when they’re here”., shino asked. “yeah yeah I don’t want to sleep anyway.”, kayle said. Shino wondered at the sky and was thinking about how difficult this job was for her first job before she felt asleep.

Shino felt a wet feeling on her face. Kayle was liking her. “ssshhh, the 2 dark mages are here.”,kayle was whispering. Shino bumped ayeseru to wake him. “hey ayeseru get up their here be quiet.”, she whispered to him. There were 2 hooded figures a couple of yards away from them. “where is zorak he is still not here!”, one of them said with a deep voice. “maybe it was that true that he was the one who was captured then afterall.”, the second hooded man said. “I think were being watched old fellow.”, the first one said. And then both of them threw their arms toward their position. Lightning flash. A electric surge missed shino on a hair. “DARK VOID”., the second man yelled and a black sphere flew right to shino he wound’t be able to block physical. She cross her arms and 3 swords were summond their points join together. The dark bolt fly right against hit and both were destroyed. Kayle jumped toward one of the mages but she missed her attack. “You handle this Erick I go with the tomes away.”, the second mage ran away. Shino wante dot follow him but she was stopped by the first mage. Elecktric bulllets. 3 bullets flew right toward shino but 2 missed and she catches the last one on her sword.

Last edited by shino on 2nd March 2013, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd March 2013, 8:41 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Miss Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Miss Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Miss Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd March 2013, 9:16 am

Ayeseru was awakened to what he felt was shortly after, though in reality it was probably hours. He was told that the mages were nearby, and to be quiet, so he was. He followed Shino in a shadow form in order not to make too much noise. The mages began to suspect there were people on their trail, for they were waiting for the person that Ayeseru and Shino had taken out, but of course, he wouldn't be arriving. There was a lightning mage and a darkness mage it seemed. Hmm, shame he wasn't a shadow mage, would of made our job a bit easier... Oh well. Shino was up closer to the mages, so she was the first one they attacked. Luckily, she blocked all of the attacks, and the darkness mage seemed to have run away, but with both tomes. If I had to guess I'd say that is the strongest out of those three mages. What a pain, we'll need to follow him and get those tomes back from him... Ayeseru jumped down now that the mage knew that someone was there, however, the lightning mage was extremely fast, so it managed to rush towards Ayeseru. The mage was quick, but Ayeseru was quicker, and turned his body into that of a shadow before the mage managed to strike him.

He solidified himself behind the mage, and grabbed with his left arm his scythe, in order to free his right one for the next attack he was going to do. The mage dodged the scythe attacks fairly easily, after all, it wasn't Ayeseru's writing hand, so he had more trouble handling things with it, however, he strapped his scythe on his back before casting a spell. The first spell he had used in this job. Ayeseru forms shadows, making a black magical crest appear from the tip of his fingers which would wound its way down his entire arm, cloaking it in shadows in the shape of a dagger. He would then use shadows to boost his footing, in order to make his strike more powerful. "Shadow Dragon's Dagger Strike!", he shouted out before striking the mage, causing heavy damage and making him bleed.

1st dice = mage att
    2nd dice = Aye block
    3rd dice = Aye att
    4th dice = mage block

Last edited by Chaotic Rumble on 2nd March 2013, 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd March 2013, 9:16 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Miss Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock

Post by Guest 2nd March 2013, 9:32 am

She saw how ayeseru jumped down. The lightning mage change di nto a elecktrical bolt and jumped toward ayeseru but he formed with the shadows before he could be hit. He solidified behind the guy and took his weapon out after some strikes he showed finaly his true form. He called out shadow dragon dagger strike and his arm became covered in shadow after a hard hit on the mage he jumped a bit backwards. “DAM YOU ARE YOU A DRAGON SLAYER”, the dark mage shouted. “then ill go for that girl first haha little girl try not to get scared.”, he shouted. Shin was still wondered that her partner was a dragon slayer. The lightning mage became lightning again and flew right in front of shino. He tried to hit her with with his fist coverd in lightning. Shino dodged,” I won’t be hit like this”. She dodged easily and rolled behind the mage. The mage turned around and shot a lightning bolt toward her. She captured it with her dagger and then jumped backwards. She moved her arms backwards and 3 swords around her were summoned again. She then throw them in front of her. The blades were flying right on toward the dark mage. But he was a squick as lightning and dodged 2 of the blades. And blocked the third one with his fist. Shino tried to hit him with her dagger but he rolled backwards and she completely missed. “haha youle hafe to become faster if you want to hit me mage.”, he joked. But out of his arm was still blood coming out.

Last edited by shino on 2nd March 2013, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd March 2013, 9:32 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Tomb Retrieval (Chaotic + Shino) FailedBlock
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd March 2013, 10:24 am

Ayeseru sighed when he heard the mage say "DAM YOU ARE A DRAGON SLAYER! Then I'll go for that girl first haha little girl try not to get scared." It's a mistake to take her so lightly... Though, the mage was more careful now, for he dodged every single one of Shino's attacks, but she also dodged his hits. The mage had some troubles deciding on his target, because at first it was Shino, then Ayeseru, the Shino, and now he was looking at Ayeseru once more. "You... You seem like an easier target! Now die! Lightning Blade!" The mage formed a blade made out of lightning, and was now charging towards Ayeseru once more. Ayeseru siged as the mage aimlessly charged towards him, he sidestepped the first slash and the second one the mage completely missed due to his clumsy footing. Ayeseru turned his bottom half into a shadow before charging towards the opponent with his scythe, trying another combo attack.

Ayeseru first tried his swinging slash, as he liked to call it, which basically is him turning around once in order to use his momentum to cause heavy damage, but the mage stepped out of the way. He then tried his move called hilt uppercut, which basically explains itself. He then tried some weird move that would make him jump into the air, spin a few times in midair, and bring his blade part of his scythe on the targets skull. However, the mage blocked that too! Man, this guy sure is annoying. What will it take to finish him off so we can finish this blasted job already?! He strapped his scythe on his back, and decided to take the fight more seriously so they could wrap things up. He closed his eyes for a second, and once he reopened them, they were red.

1st dice = mage att
    2nd dice = Aye's block
    3rd dice = Aye's att
    4th dice = Mage block

Last edited by Chaotic Rumble on 2nd March 2013, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:51 pm