Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nemesis - Sword of Damnation

Nemesis - Sword of Damnation Empty Nemesis - Sword of Damnation

Post by Guest 21st March 2017, 8:47 pm

Nemesis - Sword of Damnation Black_2h_sword_detail

NEMESIS

Primary Magic: Nemesis, the sword of damnation
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you trained for goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description: A sword of myths, forged long ago by a demon used to change humans into monsters. The original user never had the chance to use it as the sword had consumed him before he had the chance. Not soon after it was found by Diana's great-grandfather and it's been handed down to every generation, Diana being the next to wield it.

The sword uses darkness magic, using it to enhance it attacks ranges or the sword's strength overall. This darkness can also be molded into a somewhat defensive form to protect its wielder. With that, it also happens to be a very loyal sword as nobody else besides Diana can wield it.
    Strengths:
    ✧ Being a holder magic and a sword, even after Diana has ran out of mana it can still be used.

✧ Both the sword and Diana have a link so she can never lose it.

Weaknesses:
    ✧ Without Diana within 5 feet of the sword, it becomes fragile and breakable.

✧ Light magic is it's natural opposite.

✧ Most of the spells happen to have and instant duration, so they require good timing.

Lineage:

Lucifer's Descendant:
    Unique Abilities:
    ✧ Queen of the Damned: Due to the sword having a natural affinity to darkness and being linked to Diana, Diana gains a passive 25% damage reduction against dark magic, shadow magic, and the like.

✧ Devour: Whenever the blade is used to draw blood or to kill ( NPC or PC, if given permission for the latter), the sword gains a stack of Corruption (chart shown below). The stacks of Corruption are used for more of the powerful skills that require both stacks and mana to use. The drawback of this is that if there are more than 10 stacks, Diana starts to take damage, 10 damage for every post that she is over the maximum multiplied by how many stacks over she is(so if she had 12 stacks, she would take 20 damage per post). So even though she is able to use these stacks to her advantage, they can also be the death of her.

Stacks Gained Chart:

SPELLS

D RANK

Name: Portum
    Type: Shadow, Supportive
    Duration:Instant
    Cooldown: 2 Posts
    Description: The sword is shrouded in darkness before falling into the shadows and calling them it's new home, allowing Diana to store the sword somewhere besides this realm. This skill is meant to be used as a toggle, with putting the sword away costing the use of the skill and retrieving it back needing it's own separate use too. Upon each calling, the sword is given back to Diana, no matter where she is. All she needs is a shadow to summon it from.
    Strengths:
    ✧ Makes it so Diana doesn't have to carry the sword everywhere.

Weaknesses:
    ✧ Can't be used if Diana isn't within 5 feet of the sword.

✧ Hands must be free to wield the sword or the sword will refuse to be summoned.

Name Protego
    Type: Defensive, Darkness
    Description: For this spell to be activated, the sword has to be held with two hands. The reason for this being that the sword then hardens afterward but also gains weight and if it is dropped then the spell ends immediately. The increase of the durability of the sword allows it to block up to 2 spells of the same rank.
    Duration: 1 Post
    Strengths:
    ✧ Requires no preperation so can be cast when in a pinch

Weaknesses:
    ✧ The weight becomes 170 lbs when active, and require the users other hand.

✧ If the user cannot hold the sword while this is active then the spell will deactivate.

Name Devastatio Humili Ordine
    Type: Dark, Offensive, Chained
    Description: A very simple attack. Basically the sword drains the magic power and a stack of Corruption from the wielder and then converts it into power. While it holds this magic power the sword seeps a black smoke from the blade, and the next time the sword come in contact with anything it deals more damage than normal. This can be used immediately after the past charge is used if there is enough magic power and stacks of Corruption. This buff allows it to do 1.1 D Rank damage instead of the normal 1. (22 HP instead of 20)
    Duration: Instant/1 Post max
    Strengths:
    ✧ Enables the user to be able to use multiple moves that do more damage than normal in a small amount of time.
    Weaknesses:
    ✧ Due to it being a chainable ability, if interrupted then the Diana must wait for the cooldown to finish before trying again.
    ✧ It drains not only MP but Corruption very quickly, so Diana cannot use this skill right at the start of combat.
    ✧ Due to using Corruption, it may not aid in the gain of stacks.

Name Deus Mortem
    Type: Supportive,Teleport
    Description: Probably one of the most simple spells out of the whole. Diana uses half a stack of Corruption to dash five feet in any direction. The spell could use a whole stack and double the distance but can only move forward or backwards.
    Duration: Instant
    Strengths:
    ✧ Gives Diana more mobility during combat
    Weaknesses:
    ✧ If there is an object within the distance, instead of stopping Diana will just fly right into the wall.
    ✧ During the process of moving, Diana cannot steer after casting.

Spell Template:

Last edited by Naga on 7th July 2017, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nemesis - Sword of Damnation Empty Re: Nemesis - Sword of Damnation

Post by Hania 6th July 2017, 3:29 am

Hi Naga, my name is Tamashi and I'll be your grader this time round. Any suggestions or requests I make will be made in this wonderful shade of purple. If you have any worries, concerns or questions feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

With all that being said, lets begin shall we...

The Grading:

Once the few things I have noted are dealt with give this a little bump and I'll come back as soon as I can

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nemesis - Sword of Damnation 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019

Post by Guest 7th July 2017, 9:25 am

Bump

-Not gonna add in a 3rd UA, I'll add more some other time
    -Deus Mortem is more of a short range teleport so I didn't add a speed boost because it's not relevant....?
    Hania
    Hania

Demonically Bound

Demonically Bound

Developer/GFX Artist- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : None
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 206,450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requiem
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hania 7th July 2017, 12:23 pm

For the records:

Nemesis - Sword of Damnation ABT_zps5xjxsyen

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nemesis - Sword of Damnation 59875_s

True sins are the ones that you cannot atone for.
    Golden Lacrima: Valid until December 8th 2019

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 7:30 am