Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino]

Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] Empty Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino]

Post by Guest 28th February 2017, 10:25 am

Signup Information:
    Job Information:

Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] Empty Re: Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino]

Post by Guest 28th February 2017, 10:26 am

Rolling dice.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] Empty Re: Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino]

Post by NPC 28th February 2017, 10:26 am

The member 'Kanix Kumonosu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] WeakMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] Boss Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] WeakMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] StrongMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster

Post by Guest 28th February 2017, 11:21 am

From the shell, a song of the sea
    Neither quiet nor calm, searching for love again
    Between the stones, between the storm, between belief

998 words
    tagged

Kanix sat in the guild hall of Sabertooth, along one of the tables that rest in the opening room of the massive bar. She stared ahead of herself, keeping quiet and listening to the other magi that wandered around the bar or talked to others. They ordered drinks or food, yelled about various things, from old journeys' stories to playful bullying of another, et cetera. The hustle and bustle of life was something she didn't miss in the least bit; in fact, it was something she wished she could forget. A lot of what was going on was far too busy for her and overwhelmed her senses trying to make all of it out. It frustrated her and she wanted to get away from it all, but she had nothing to do other than sit at the table she was currently at. In a way, it upset her, as she felt useless and unable to do anything that the normal magi of Sabertooth were able to do.

Sighing, Kanix stood up from the table and scooted her way off of the bench until she was standing in a walkway. She solemnly walked away from the table and began to head toward the doors of the Sabertooth guild hall that would lead her into Ace of Spades. If she was going to be living again, she needed to do something other than sit around and hope someone would be there for her. As of right now, she had nothing and no one; no one to take her on missions and nothing that would help her out on them. What she had was just her magic, slayer magic that had somehow been sealed up again and was not as powerful as it had once been. Whoever had resurrected her had left her to flounder around and aim to get as strong as she had once been in the past. Yet, how long that would take to get back to where she was, she wasn't all too certain or really looked forward to it.

Perhaps it was life's way of telling her that she wasn't quite ready to be where she was supposed to be in life. After all, she had just been starting to get a better life than she had in her past, and now, it was all reversed in a way. She was no longer as strong as she thought she was and what memories of her previous life she had, she could not remember. All of what made her who she was had been wiped from her and she was left wondering what happened and why she was here. Life clearly didn't want her dead yet, or else it wouldn't have let that necromancer resurrect her from the dead. It had been peaceful at the bottom of the lake, where she didn't have to worry about things anymore like she used to. Death was something she actually enjoyed, something she had searched for her entire life and it had been in her grasp but for a few seconds.

Kanix was stopped dead in her tracks by a woman's hand on her shoulder, and soon a voice followed the gesture. "Are you Kanix Kumonosu?" the woman inquired, removing her hand from Kanix's shoulder and reaching for her hand. She felt a slip of paper placed in her palm and her fingers curled around it, the exchange between the two a silent one. "You looked like you were bored and needed something to do, so here is a mission that you can take to busy yourself. There's one other person that is requested to go on the job with you, and with your impairment, I'm sure he could help. He goes by the name of Raijin; he's extremely popular in Fiore, so he's been a lot of request boards recently as well. Please, take care of Raijin and yourself; I'm sure that you two will do famously on the job and have nothing to worry about."

The woman briefly smiled at Kanix and turned away, heading back to wherever she happened to come from. Kanix didn't say anything in response to the woman, just let her go before she headed out of the guild hall, herself. She hadn't been given much information, but what information given to her was useful enough to get her where she needed to be. Images flashed in her mind of various things that could happen on the job, but every bit of information allowed her to know where she needed to go. It would take her bit because of her inability to see and people likely trying to help her out, but she would make it to the mission location. So, the woman began her journey, taking care to not trip over things where she went and to assure she was taken to the correct location. If anything, it would be a few hours before she was at Spooky Forest, but the job was a fairly easy one and she wasn't worried about it.

Before long, the woman stood at the treeline of Spooky Forest, feeling the wind brush against her bare skin. The forest was completely silent, not a single sound to be heard, just a feeling of impending doom radiating from it. She let out a sigh of exasperation and decided that it was best to just get into the forest and deal with the issue. "If what that lady said, then I doubt it would take him very long to get to the mission as well," she mumbled to herself. "But for now, I will scope out the area and see just what we're dealing with if multiple villages have reported missing food. Sounds like. . . monkey business to me. . ." She chuckled at her own joked and pushed past some shrubbery to get into the forest. Even inside of the trees, it was just as quiet standing outside of them, and it made her curious as to why.

notes
    Pellentesque sed dolor tellus. Quisque pharetra erat sit amet lacus accumsan mollis a eu justo. Sed eget nisl at neque dapibus faucibus vel non nibh. Nullam pulvinar, eros sed rutrum aliquet, elit arcu fringilla eros, nec viverra est est in turpis.
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: LOCKED
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 28th February 2017, 12:13 pm

Yazuki had recieved a letter from a woman who had travelled to Mysterious Canyon to give him a letter, which puzzled him how people continuously found him. He was becoming a popular name around the area, and most of Fiore seemed to know exactly where to find him, or maybe they just wandered the canyon until they found him. Either way, everyone seemed to come looking for his help, and he was happy to give it. It did bother him though, that he didn't have the solitude he initially thought this place would always grant. People getting lost in the storm had caused his cave to become almost an Inn along the way, and it was something he would have to get used to. He had an earth mage expand his cave recently to allow up to 5 guest rooms just in case, knowing it was a strange situation for him to have more than one guest at a time. Jiyu just slept on a blanket on the floor, but even that would no longer be the case, as he made two cubbies for Jiyu and Silver with dog style beds. Reading the letter though, this job seemed like a simple mission to prevent further food being stolen, which was right towards what he usually would do anyways. This mission was not beyond his range to do alone, but the PS at the bottom left him a little puzzled.

There is one other that is on this mission, who could use some guidance back towards walking again.

He looked at the PS, just staring for a while. Walking again? He didn't know what this meant, and he hoped it would be someone who just needed a step in the right direction. He went down to the tarn to bathe, preferring to be clean whenever he met someone for the first time. His electric transport allowed him to get almost anywhere within a mere second, and it would surely take most of them a little more time to get there. After washing and soaking for a little bit, Miva had his armor and gear ready, but she would not be coming again. She had some supplies to gather for the cave before the next time he returned, and when he was gone was the perfect time as the storm would subside. When the canyon wasn't dampened by such things, it was less likely his cave was bothered, save when Jiyu or Frey would stop by and wait. He donned his robes, shoulders, ring and the rest of his gear. He practiced a few blows with Shock and Awe before prepping for transport. Walking outside, he stood silent for a moment, focusing his energies. A bolt of lightning from the storm struck him, as he traveled into the clouds of the storm and shot off in the direction of this food disappearance and this new individual he should be meeting. It was but a split second before he crashed onto the ground in a bright ball of lightning as the thunder clapped upon his landing. He was just outside the forest as he saw a girl wandering inside slightly, as he opened his eyes to survey the area.

There is one other that is on this mission, who could use some guidance back towards walking again. The saying reverberated in his head, as Raijin started to speak once more. The god had a knack for making his head ring, but he wondered why he liked to give such a care about everything the young lightning slayer did. "That would be her, but watch it. She seems to be a bit different than most you deal with. Helping her walk may be difficult, especially with who she is." The ringing subsided, just leaving Yazuki with further questions instead of answering anything other than this is who he was supposed to be meeting. It irked him that the god tended to speak in riddles all the time and in a wise way that was sometimes hard to explain. He would much rather prefer a straight forward way of dealing with things, but it was almost as the god wanted him to learn in this fashion, like there was some reason for being riddled and philosophical all the time. Straight answers were usually easier for the young wizard, as riddles just seemed to frustrate him. He let out a deep sigh and approached the woman cautiously. Her look was a bit off, and her aura felt a bit... different than he was used to. Her magic had to be that of something he had yet to encounter, which intrigued him even more. This lady needed his help, but for what?

"Are you the one that is looking for whoever is monkeying around the area stealing food? I am Raijin, I was told that there was someone who could use my expertise and experience, It's a pleasure." He spoke softly and calmly, knowing he had made his normal entrance which usually sent people on the defensive due to the loud crack of thunder. He didn't mean to scare people with it, but quite often it did happen. He hoped she was aware he was coming, which brought about his next question. "Were you aware that I would be joining you? I hope they told you, I don't like people thinking I am intruding on their jobs."

900 wc

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] Asmpgx10

Post by Guest 28th February 2017, 1:12 pm

1,018 words
    tagged

A loud crack of thunder sounded off just behind her, causing her to stop in her tracks and wait for the sound to die down. She didn't move after she had paused, but stayed where she was due to having sensed a presence in the thunder. Neither did she turn around, though she had remained in her position and waited for the other person to greet her. Kanix was already quite aware who it was that had come to the forest just shortly after she had arrived, herself, but she didn't say anything. If he wanted to meet her, then she would let him come to her and introduce himself as the person she knew him as. Quite a well-known name that he was, everyone knew of him, except for her, but her foresight allowed her the knowledge she requested. His presence. . . it sparked in a rather lively way that she couldn't quite explain, but intrigued her to some extent.

"Yes, I am here to deal with the Vulcans," she responded to Raijin in a soft tone of voice before fully turning around. Strange, light blue markings dotted over her entire body, from her face down to her bare feet that only had a piece of blue cloth on the tops to cover them. They were attached by golden rings around the first of her little toes, and was accompanied by a cloth the same blue that wrapped around her waist and hung down in the front like a broadcloth. Another blue piece of fabric covered her breasts, wrapped nearly too tightly in order to keep it on and not fall off. Cloudy, blue eyes stared blankly back at Raijin when she answered him, as though she was seeing nothing in front of her. And white, bouffant of hair cascaded around her upper torso and just a little past her rump to the middle of her thighs. If not for the white hair, one could have easily mistaken her for a tribal native, a savage, so to speak, in the way she acted and dressed.

"I was aware; in fact, I already knew that you were on your way," Kanix answered mysteriously before turning away from Raijin. "Please, if you believe that I am in need of help, they are wrong. . . I have lived like this for years of my life. It makes no difference to me. Now, let us continue on the job, it's quite easy if I must say so, just deal with the monsters stealing the people's food." The blind woman pushed through the shrubbery and disappeared into the trees, the sound of screeching echoing into her ears. Just a few steps into the forest and they would quickly be greeted by a large group of primates, hungry and angry. Hangry. . . They screeched at them, but Kanix didn't seem bothered by the sound; she stood her ground in front of the group. If Ancalagon had been here, he would've been screeching at them and gobbling up a few that were threats to her, but he wasn't.

"There are ten; you take five, I take five," she stated as she flicked her fingers straight out from her palm and water droplets appeared in the air. The droplets quickly gathered at her center before they dove down toward her fingers and enveloped the appendages. Swiftly, they solidified into ice, allowing for natural claws to be made from the moisture that had been collected from the air. Curling her fingers, the woman rushed a few of the younger-looking Vulcans and began to create a dance with them. When she lunged, they lunged, claws outstretched and ready for a fight to the death so they could have some sort of food for the day. Yet, their claws never seemingly touched Kanix, but the makeshift claws on her hands easily dug into their flesh and ripped them new ones. A few soon fell to her prowess, blood pooling around their lifeless bodies and the red dripping from the tips of her claws.

The ice cracked and fell away from her fingers and Kanix took a step back from the remaining Vulcan that studied her. "I did what I could for you," she spoke up, as though she was just a servant to the man that was on the job with her. "Take care of them if you will; I wish not to take all of the spotlight for myself, I had enough of that back in Fairy Tail." She chuckled at the little joke she made in reference to how Hera and Heero had often acted around her in a show-offish fashion. "When you have lived with those people for years and even led them for a while, you get sick of their annoying optimism." A brief smile crossed over her lips, but it quickly disappeared as her mind was clouded of memories that she missed. As much as she disliked the optimism of Fairy Tail, it had been Heero that had made the huge impact on her and how she loved those there.

"Oh, I even know your brother. . . I believe his name is Takumi Yoshino, no?" she inquired, "such a strange, little boy. I trained him for a while, you know; he was really annoying, I honestly don't know how you handled such a thing being around him. But assuming that he is your brother, it's come to my attention that your name is also not Raijin. . . am I correct? They tell me that it is just a name that you go by because of something else, but they refuse to tell me what. A pity, honestly, I liked getting to know you a bit more, but they are pushing me in asking for myself rather than from them. So, I will abide by what they wish and leave them be on answers about you and ask you for yourself: what is your real name? However, they do tell me that your name starts with a 'y', but I cannot begin to guess what name that would be."

notes
    Pellentesque sed dolor tellus. Quisque pharetra erat sit amet lacus accumsan mollis a eu justo. Sed eget nisl at neque dapibus faucibus vel non nibh. Nullam pulvinar, eros sed rutrum aliquet, elit arcu fringilla eros, nec viverra est est in turpis.
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 28th February 2017, 1:49 pm

Yazuki watched as the woman tore through the five vulcans with ease, but her words she said shortly afterwards had caught him off guard. She mentioned Fairy Tail and his brother, having lead the guild that he had not found a home in. She had led that guild before? This puzzled him, but did she have someone talking to her as well? While she was fighting, the young wizard pulled out his case of lightning charred sticks that were about the size of cigarettes and placed one in his mouth, slowly starting to chew on it. How did she know he wasn't actually the god Raijin? This was the most puzzling thing he had heard. There was a bit of anxiousness about this, but there was also excitement. Someone that could see right through his disguise. He mused for a little bit, pausing his chewing as he watched the vulcans stop and study her after she so easily had taken out the five she had stated she would. Small horn like tribals grew from his forehead and the whites of his eyes slowly turned black as his transformation into force had ended.

He stepped forward towards the remainder as the charged, lunging forward faster than most would to meet them head on. His right fist hit the ground, causing tremors that knocked the vulcans off balance, making them fumble and stumble along the way as they approached closer. Lightning began to ripple rapidly across his arms as he placed them up parallel to the ground to prepare his explosive wing attack, waiting until they attempted to hit him to send 3 of them to the ground as he crossed his arms in front of him, causing a torrent of lightning to explode around him, grazing the other two who seemed to convulse slightly, unable to move for the moment. He drew in the remaining lightning in the area into his mouth as more lightning seemed to gather in his mouth, preparing to finish the job, however, the largest Vulcan seemed to be able to gain some control of his body . The vulcan was different from the rest, having 4 much larger arms than the others, as he rushed forward, somewhat stumbling. Yazuki let loose his rage, yelling out, "Thunder Demon's Rage!" This wasn't something he normally did anymore, but it felt right as the beast was almost upon him and he let loose right as the beast struck him, barely grazing him as both the remaining 2 dropped to the ground. His stick was disintegrated in the process, but he had more if he really needed them. Speaking of which, he pulled out his case as he kicked all of them for good measure to make sure they weren't just passed out. He pulled out another stick placing it in his mouth and grinding on it as his attention was drawn back to the wizard in front of him who claimed to know he was not Raijin.

"So it is to be assumed you have either done your research on me or there are some voices in your head too. Doubtful that one of them is the Thunder and Lightning God Raijin himself as is the case with me. How did you know Takumi was my brother? I purposely changed my appreance with the help of a biomancer in Rose Garden some time after my accident. No one knows who I actually am save a select few, and as no one has ever mentioned you, I have to assume it something else." Before she could even reply he continued. "And they implies more than one telling you who I am, but not giving you the full story. If you wish to get to know me that is fine, but I also am intrigued enough to say the same. No one has been able to see past this ruse, except those I allow to do so. So that begs the question how. I am not Raijin the Thunder and Lightning God, no. You are right there. I am a Yoshino, but until recently I did not know my brother and yes he can be a bit annoying, thus why I don't travel with him much. My real name is Yazuki Yoshino." With his long winded explanation out of the way, he finally gave her room to talk. He rambled on fairly fast, as his mind was racing. He continued chewing heavily on his stick, waiting to find out what this woman really knew. She knew so much already, he had no clue whether she was toying with him about not knowing about the scar that was across his soul around the level of his scar across the bridge of his nose. He studied her as he waited for his response.

1700 wc

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] Asmpgx10

Post by Guest 28th February 2017, 2:12 pm

Signup Information:
    Job Information:

Post by Guest 28th February 2017, 2:13 pm

Rolling dice.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 28th February 2017, 2:13 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] WeakMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] WeakMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] WeakMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] WeakMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] WeakMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] StrongMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] WeakMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] WeakMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] StrongMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] StrongMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] WeakMonster

Post by Guest 28th February 2017, 2:51 pm

1,011 words
    tagged

She lightly tapped her fingers on her arm, which had been crossed together in the time that Raijin had busied himself in battling the primates. In response to him, she gave a shrug, not necessarily telling him whether she had done her research or simply knew. It was in her best interest to keep things on the down-low for now, as mystery was her best bet when it came to strangers. Nor did she necessarily want to tell him that she could see the past, present, and future, as well as all of the ghosts of the dead. Not many people took kindly to that information, so it was often in her own interest to keep that information to herself. Besides, it wasn't like he needed to know how she knew, it was just information that he craved the answers to. Kanix wasn't about to give it to him just yet, rather she would keep him wondering what it was that let her know.

It would be that the woman kept silent and began to maneuver around the deceased primates to head deeper into the forest. After the little dispute between her job partner, the primates, and herself, the forest had become eerily silent to them. Again, no birds chirped in the trees and no sound of animals' feet pattering along the ground and through bushes entered the air. Not even the loud screech of one of the Vulcans came through; it was just completely and utterly silent for the time. Of course, this didn't bother her in the least, she liked the silence that came with the death of the might and vicious Vulcans. They deserved their deaths, after all, stealing food from those who needed it more than they could ever need it in their lives. Vulcans were just animals, to steal from other animals was uncalled for, they could learn to simply scavenge if need be.

"I've not done my research on you, I needn't research anyway," she finally spoke up, wrinkling her nose against the smell of blood. She released her grasp on her arms and let her hands fall to her sides, twisting and turning to pull droplets of water from the ground. When enough was gathered, she washed away the blood that stained the grass below and removed the contaminates from the air. "It doesn't matter how I learned of who you are, but since you are a curious one and I doubt you're one to leave it be, I'll tell you. Understand this, however, what I tell is something not to be afraid of or to find hatred toward, but learn to accept. You may be one to already do such a thing, but it is just a forewarning with how others have come to accept the information. I. . . am not completely blind, I have eyes and ears all around me, but they are not visible to the naked eye like you imagine."

Kanix paused to let the information soak into Yazuki's mind, her hands trailing along tree trunk after tree trunk to guide her. "Can you guess what they are?" she inquired after a little bit of silence had once again filled the misty air around them. "Many assume that I am simply schizophrenic, that everything I hear and see is all in my head, when, while it truly is, it is also not." The woman cleared her throat and turned her head to look back at Yazuki, hazy eyes staring at him like she knew where he was exactly. After a moment passed by, she looked ahead of herself again, crossing her arms back over her chest and hugging close to herself. "They are the dead if you haven't guessed already, the ones who haven't passed on or are stuck in Limbo for some reason or another. When I need guidance, they are there to help me, to show me the way when there is no one else that will; they are my teachers, my friends."

"And before you ask. . . a long time ago, long before the disappearance and possible death of my husband, I used to belong to Fairy Tail. In fact, I had become a part of Fairy Tail to the point that when its former guild master, Heero Reyold, passed on, he entrusted the guild to me. I was instructed to carry the Fairy Tail name into glory as it had always been and to never fail Heero's expectations of me. Unfortunately, I did the opposite of what he wanted, I followed my heart and that led to the demise of the once famous guild. I thought that we could not get rid of a little girl that caused so much trouble in Fiore because she was just a little girl, who was misled. That is how Fairy Tail was unregistered from the Magic Council's listing and we were cast out from Magnolia into Tetsukazu. The guild's location has been secret up until now, but I feel that the past has gone far enough into the past that it is safe to be let known."

Kanix paused and fell silent, listening to her surroundings as an inkling ran across her skin like she was being watched. Her gaze remained steadily in front of her, images flashing before her eyes as the spirits of the dead tried to show her what was out there. All the hundreds and thousands of possibilities that were laid out before her, only one stood out to her thus far. "I believe that we are no longer alone, the scent of blood must have remained too long in the air and attracted more of them. If anything, they are very near to us, I would say a few meters or more, and are rather upset of their slain brethren. These ones are different though, they're more intelligent than the ones we've dealt with, I expect that they wield weapons." It was strange to say that, but that was what the visions were telling her and what she should expect at worse.

notes
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 1st March 2017, 9:49 am

Yazuki

Yazuki stood there waiting for an answer from the woman. While he was a patient individual, he hated to have someone who was uncooperative about answering questions. She had spouted things about him no one who was mortal should know. He watched as she crossed her arms and seemed to ignore his onslaught of questions, causing him to grind at the stick in his mouth all the more fiercely. Most people respected him enough to tell him how they knew his brother, how they knew who he was if they did, but to date, only one had, and it was a fluke. She did some simple magic with her hands that seemed to remove the scent of blood from the air after a while, but his mind was in a haze. Most of the world still didn't know Yazuki existed, they thought he was Raijin the lightning god who sped through the skies to help those in need. No one dared question him because of such flashy dress and spectacular displays, though he didn't try to show himself as such a person. He just simply wanted to help, and his gear and himself were full of strange abilities to make most people wonder what was going on with him and question if he was truly a god. Truth was, he wasn't a god, he simply didn't want his brother knowing he was still alive. It was nothing more than that, he didn't want his brother to see him when he was wounded, but he could never fully repair, so he slowly changed who he was until he no longer resembled being anything like his brother. Instead, he was something new, and that is how he wanted to keep it for the time being. He didn't want all of Fiore knowing he was back. Fairy Tail didn't seem to take too kindly to people leaving it seemed. Speaking of which...

This woman was the previous guild leader? He wondered how many guild leaders the guild had had previous to the one he knew. He barely interacted with the guild, and barely knew any of its history to boot. For some reason, he only had a few friends there before his accident. The scar across his face had devastated him, so he had changed all of his looks to suit a more... unique appearance. His eyes were once blue, now radiated electric green. His hair that was once middle length and black was now a vibrant auburn, almost red, and close to four times as long as it used to be. He wore the bangs the same in effect, giving him somewhat of his previous look, but only just enough to make him barely recognizable. Even his dressing style had changed, as no one but Nightken knew about his armor. No one but Raijin knew of his shoulders and dharma either, and his gloves he wore were also something not many would know of, as he got them from a drunken smith that seemed to think that they were a joke, but their power was impressive.

He finally got some of his answers from her as she started to talk about how she was blind and how she supposedly saw from eyes around her, which perplexed him a bit as he thought about it. His head started ringing again as Raijin chimed in as per the usual to make it a little more clear, but with riddles as always. To see from others, yet not from others. To see through the minds eye of those who do not any longer have one of their own. She is a unique individual and one that may be best to keep around. Some of who you are she will not see, for not even other Gods know what I know about you, youngling. But in time you will see a truth, and you will have to embrace it. The ringing subsided once again, leaving him with an even more messed up idea, and yet more questions to be determined. He started to wonder why Raijin had taken this special interest in him and why it was so important for him to continue his contact with Yazuki when he was just a human with nothing special about him.

After a few more moments, however, she explained in full that how she saw was from the dead. This at first puzzled him as she seemed to think he would have some sort of problem with it, but in reality, wizards all had their quirks, hers was just an intriguing one. He studied her and around her as she looked at him, trying to determine if it was possible to see these spirits she claimed to be guided by, but quickly dismissed it after he started to realize it was her specialty, not his. This was her ability to see the things around her, and he was likely not going to be able to see such things or understand them for some time without proper exposure, but something felt odd about her from moment one. Something had been pulling at his mental attention, but he just could not place it at this moment. He wondered if she would reveal this something to him, and if Raijin's sayings were referring to something about her gift allowing him the knowledge to know something further about himself. This also came to question, as why was she important in the grand scheme of things? Also, why was he more than what he had come to know himself as, just a normal average human that seemed to have some interesting qualities that normally could not be explained so easily. He pondered this as something caught his attention, a twig snapping in the distance. She had started to tell him about what was coming, but something already told him that there was more coming after their fallen, possibly to avenge what had just transpired. Her abilities allowed her the capability to see what was coming, which also helped greatly, as he now knew what to expect at this moment. Yazuki began to charge up so that his spells would have a greater impact, hearing that there would surely be more this time.

1037 wc Post 2 of Force

Made by Tristian - Fairy Tail rp 2017

Props to Marshy

Post by Guest 3rd March 2017, 11:01 am

2,098 words
    tagged

Yazuki never responded to her long-winded explanation of who she was, how she got here, and just what she was. He was extremely silent, so much so that she began to wonder if something was on his mind that was keeping him from speaking out. It was a lot to take in for a guy she had just met, but it was vital information for him to keep track of and understand just what it meant to him. All of it pieces of information that would lead him onto the right path in understanding who he was and who he should choose to be. But like Raijin, she would not be there to tell him the answers directly, rather to give him advice and push him along. She was a seer, but it did not mean that she had to tell him the exact answers that They gave to her for him to hear. As is anything, it would be more expected of her to speak in cryptic answers more than it would be to give the truth.

She wanted to ask him why he hid behind the guise of a person he wasn't truly meant to be, but she kept her mouth shut. In a way, she felt that it was something she shouldn't quite push for answer for, but something that should be told on its own. He had a reason to not be who he truly was around others, she could feel it, sense it emitting off of him, but kept it to herself. It was not something in her eyes that she was meant to pry about and even They told her to keep her distance from it. What made her more curious was the reason behind why the god was letting Yazuki use his name in the realm of the living. Would a god not feel extreme disappointment and betrayal in a person who worshiped them, though used their name as their own? They were living a lie, a life that wasn't their own; would the god not strike down upon the man who still his name?

It would be then that the woman would look in the direction of Raijin, whether he be standing near or far from the human child. But it would be that Raijin would be with them, not hiding in his realm like he would have been had it been another person. Yet, he could not be seen by Yazuki, though by the eyes of the sightless, he could be seen like a glowing figure among the spirits. Tinted yellow by an imaginative rising sun and standing in glory, the circular dharma encompassing his back and gold adoring each limb and his face. She looked to him and wondered many things, but a feeling came over her that she could not answer him plainly and that he would neither. So, it would be that she, too, spoke in riddle to the man who spoke in riddle to the one that she stood near to. "If you turn at my reproof, behold, I will pour my soul out to you; I will make my words known to you," Kanix divulged to the god.

The god was a mystery to her, but he was a mystery that she wished to solve and come to conclusion about for Yazuki. There was more behind the god's intentions than either of them knew, that was certain, and she was bound to get an answer out of him. "Anyone can find the dirt in someone, let me be the one that finds the gold," she retorted, hoping to gain something from the god. Yet, she felt that he would only return to her amusement in her words and not give her the truthful answer she prayed for. "The spirits speak to me in riddle just as you speak to him in kind, but why is it that you show yourself to me and not to him?" Again, it was a question she would likely not get an answer from, but a question that was now out in the open. "Do not fear those who wish to help, but fear those who wish to help only because of what comes out of it."

Kanix didn't have a true interest in holding a conversation with Raijin, just an attempt at getting an answer from him. Though she would have appreciated a conversation in some way, it would not be at this moment that she would get one. In the middle of a job, especially with more Vulcans on their way to get revenge for their fallen comrades, was not the best time to hold a conversation. Swiping her hand out in front of her, water materialized from thin air and gathered into a bubble before stretching out. It stretched out in a strange shape at first until it became three long prongs at the tip and a staff the rest of the way. Quickly, the liquid solidified into a strangely icicle-like formation, though wasn't necessarily ice in its and of itself. The woman gripped it tightly in her hand and twirled it downward so that the prongs faced the direction of the Vulcans.

"There are twenty or so of them," she spoke up to Yazuki, lowering down into a stance ready for a heavy battle. "They are an array of strength, that I can promise you, but do not fear because I am certain they are not very strong at all." She gave a small nod of her head just as the first few of the Vulcans burst through the bushes and into their vicinity. The leader of the group let out a horrid battle cry and beat at its chest like a gorilla, then charged head first at the two of them. After the cry of their leader, the followers would quickly follow suit of their leader and charge at them as well. Kanix stepped forward on her toes and launched herself at the Vulcans, raising her trident in order to impale one and toss it away. Her strength was strangely more powerful than what would be thought of for a D-rank, almost inexplicable in a way.

Almost thinking of it, the woman seemed to rival that of the strength that the great leader of Savage Skull had control. The only thing that made her seemingly more powerful was the odd connection to the spiritual world the woman. What was it about her that made her so alluring in knowledge and strength?

notes
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 4th March 2017, 7:09 pm

Yazuki

Yazuki watched as Kanix seemed to speculate about him and then look a bit behind him. She spoke in riddles, something he didn't quite get but it reminded him of Raijin. After some more dialogue from her to a being he could not see, a look of shock came across his face as a chuckle raidated through both of their heads of Raijin. Even at the first meeting of Raijin, he spoke telepathically and not out loud. The was she talked was as if he was directly behind him, but when he turned, he saw nothing. If it was truly Raijin this woman was talking to, he was now determined to try and see the god himself, but he could not see him and his glory that Yazuki had longed to see for a while now. Raijin showed him the last step necessary to understand holy lightning, and even the arts of more, but he didn't understand why the god had taken interest in him, he just had. He seemed to thrill in meeting Yazuki, almost as if he was proud to be there to meet him, yet it just made him curious to the God's intentions, as he never spoke to him in anything but proverbs and riddles, sometimes the advice being obvious and other times not so much. However, it seemed certain that this woman was speaking to him. As if to answer only one question for the time being the ringing began in Yazuki's head, as would Kanix's head, of the God's voice.

Not all that glitters is gold, not all that shines is the sun. There are but few who rival it, yet it stands before you. Without him, there would not be this world, yet he knows not. Without his soul, there would be no beginning. The words seemed to taper off at the end, leaving Yazuki far more confused than before. These riddles were deeper than he could comprehend, as if to answer Kanix's words or intentions, but he did not comprehend what was going on. What was so important about him that Raijin would stick around, invisible to his eyes, yet always there? Why would the god take special interest in someone who was merely human, talk to him as though he was a mentor, and try to confuse him with the words the god spoke? Yazuki was deeply puzzled about all of this, but right now, none of that mattered. What mattered were the beasts in front of them, as Kanix performed some magic that seemed to make her staff have Icicle like appendages. "What is he talking about, what is all that gibberish? He is talking to you too now, right?" He forced the words out and his voice cracked, betraying his confusion over the whole situation. He just wanted to understand, and she may very well be able to explain if she heard the god too, however, the vulcans arrived at the most inopportune of times.

As the vulcan beat on his chest, he received an electrified foot to the face, as if Yazuki had teleported and kicked him all at the same time, moving faster now than ever before. The rage fueled him as 5 of the weaker vulcans surrounded him as his arms began once again to ripple with lightning, forming wings that exploded as his arms shot down straight in front of him crossed, hand pointing at the ground. The torrent of lightning was immense, far more so than usual, as he poored more energy into it than usual.  The five weaker vulcans fell to the ground while the larger one seemed to convulse uncontrollably though highly damaged. At this point, Yazuki's dharma glowed brightly, brighter than most things that produced light save the sun, indicating it was time to go all out. Everything for him from this point would be a cake walk, and his dharma had never gotten this bright before. Raijin's voice once again reverberated into the minds of those he had chosen to have contact with as he stood watching his chosen reach the maximum of the gift he had bestowed upon him. His face seemed wholly amused, waiting to see what the young human would do with such power backing him. Yazuki felt a strange surge within him with the dharma on his back, something he had yet to receive from it, which seemed to make him feel more alive than ever, as lightning gathered in his mouth. Four more vulcans gathered around their leader to protect him from his seeming doom. Yazuki let the blast radiate out as he released the lightning from his mouth, the blast more white than usual and more potent than he had ever seen, as the other four fell, and their leader slumped over. He stood there in shock for a moment at the sheer change, not knowing what to think. His abilities had finally peaked, and the sheer destructive force he held was more than he could imagine.

Raijin watched as his chosen stood confused, pondering still what he would do with his new found ability. Raijin had made that dharma for a particular purpose, and its energies were more holy than himself, but he had yet to allow it to be fully unlocked. Right now, it was at the peak of what he would allow it to do, yet it still had a potency that couldn't be explained. Full capacity, yet not finished, the full shine, yet not finished. This is the power that holy holds to you, young lightning slayer. Chosen by me, seen by all, always helping, making sure no one falls. The path of light is the one you will travel, but even the beginning will slowly unravel. As the lightning god's words reverberated in their minds, he outstretched his hand towards the sky, letting lose a bolt of electricity that could be seen by all, creating a thunderstorm within seconds. The downpour could be felt through the trees, the thunder seemingly striking predictably around the area of Yazuki. My gift to you on this fight, slayers of both, a downpour of water, and lightning of my oath. Water natural, lightning of light, on this day, your dharma grows bright.

+1039

Props to Marshy

Post by Guest 4th March 2017, 10:03 pm

3,117 words
    tagged

Raijin's voice rung into her head, the voice of the real god that had stood just feet away from where the fake one resided. She stuttered in her actions and came to a slow, even coming to a complete stop as Yazuki rushed forward to deal with the primates. Her stance relaxed and she turned back to Raijin, her sightless eyes staring in the direction of where the god was. Kanix was uncertain as to what to say to him, but the riddles that he spoke to Yazuki and her were ones she was able to understand. Where Yazuki struggled to understand the riddles spoken to him, Kanix had lived along enough and twice over to know what they meant. Yet, it was strange to hear them coming from a god; how he was there for Yazuki in not as lavish of a reason as he may believe. So, what was the reason as to why the god had become not so attached to the magus, but rather attached enough to be his teacher?

"Saying such a thing is not a true answer, to claim that you are at all attractive on the outside is rather a narcissistic thing to say. Your intentions may be true, but to keep them from Yazuki, do you not believe that is something more harmful to him than not? You should know, of all people, that as a god like yourself, your actions are more judged than by the words that you say. The words that you speak are just a drop in the bucket and are not as worthwhile as the bigger picture to behold." Her grip on her trident tightened as she spoke to the god, but even so, she doubted getting a response to the strange entity. It was quite clear to her that no matter what was said, Raijin had no rhyme or reason to the things he said to them. He said them to say them and may not at all be helpful as he is making them out to be, confusing Yazuki more than anything else.

A sigh escaped her lips and she glanced back in the direction of Yazuki, listening to the lightning wizard battle with the Vulcans. "This world is not dependent on one young man, Raijin; his importance to this place is but just a small part of the whole. We are all something useful to Mother Earthland, be we things that are of evil or be we things that are of good. To continue to confuse the child into believing something he is not, that is what will hurt him the most in life. Quit allowing him to be someone that he is not and allow for him to be the person that he is truly meant to be. . . It is, of course, not an order from a seer who listens to the dead and worshiped, but a suggest from someone who understands more than you think. You have to keep in mind that a leopard cannot change his spots, yet it appears to me that he is the wolf in sheep's clothing.  . ."

Her eyes were not taken off Yazuki as he fought the Vulcans, cloudy, blue eyes watching the magus' figure dance with the beasts. Through the vibrations of the ground, she could sense every move that each beast and Yazuki were taking as they played a game of cat and mouse. Yet, she made no move to help the man out, figuring that he was strong enough to handle the primates on his own. As weak as she was, she was someone who wasn't needed as much as she thought herself to be, so she hung back for now. It was more so that her attention was on Raijin, while also being upon the lightning slayer that meant more to her than anything else right now. Or rather, who she meant more to than anything else because without her, it would ever be unlikely he would figure out who he was. "Call back your arms, Child, this is not who you are," she murmured, her voice too low for Yazuki to hear, though Raijin may have been able to.

It would be then that the sound of thunder rung over the atmosphere, causing Kanix to look away from Yazuki to the sky. She felt droplets of rain begin to cascade over them, splattering against her skin, causing goosebumps to peel over her skin. Kanix shuddered at the feeling, but being in the fresh, natural rain was something that felt refreshing and natural to her. Breathing in deeply, the woman closed her hazy eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the rain droplets splatter against her skin. For once, she had no complaints about what was happening, just that she wondered why the god was being so kind to them. He had a much bigger role in Yazuki's life than she could imagine and trying to guess was only making it harder for her. Opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out slightly, Kanix drank in a few of the crystal droplets as they fell upon her tongue.

A light blue hue began to emit around Kanix's body, signifying a change in the woman's magical power as she consumed the water. Just a few droplets, yet she felt more powerful than most would feel after restoring their magical power to full gauge again. She felt ready to battle the Vulcans, but at the same time, her mind told her to hold back on fighting them just yet. "In the case of this happenstance, the pen is not mightier than the sword, but rather the sword be mightier than the pen. Keep your strength at bay, yet let it flow like the waters of a river: strong, but controlled, steady, but wild at once." Without much more to say over the situation, Kanix would hop back into battle with Yazuki, rushing toward one of the remaining Vulcans. For all they knew, their battle was coming to an end, yet the end was just beginning and the beginning just now ending.

notes
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 5th March 2017, 7:33 pm

Yazuki

Raijin listened to the words of the seer, still amused that she knew not what Yazuki's true purpose was, but he gave her a lot of credit for trying. It was not often the god had someone converse with him, and it was not often someone questioned his rights as a god. He spoke as he did to not allow the child to know who he really was, as Yazuki needed shaped first. He needed to know what it was to be who he truly was, and what his soul was actually capable of. Yet this enchantress seemed to not understand his motives, but instead question how he went about showing the boy his wisdoms. He could care less about what Kanix had said until he heard what she had muttered. He looked at her with a stern, almost disgusted look, as she knew not what was before her. How could a seer of such magnitude to see him not see the boy for who he was? As she rushed into battle, the god took Material from to block her path, his face in hers. He breath was hot, causing the air around the golden and white god to almost steam as it struck Kanix's as he began to speak into her mind alone. There was disgust still in his face as he peered at her, not wanting to divulge as he was about to.

Heed this about my wisdoms. The boy is not to know until he has proven pure intentions, and a will of righteousness of what he truly is. He is a leopard who has yet to knock off the soot that covers him black, yet he cannot see his true beauty until the time is right. His soul is not a soul at all, but the very fabric of your Earthland you are so fond of. He is Creation, the Aspect of Life itself, but mustn't know. Yet you insist on this wisdom, it is now your charge to deem him worthy of this title. You are now charged by the gods with this, consider this your geas as you have now been charged by the gods with this task. This storm shall last the week. The world around you is changing youngling. Life now walks among you, to say he is not something worthy of this world's notice is to be sadly mistaken. He has a role to play, and even the gods shutter at the thought of what he could cause. I tutor the boy out of respect, yet keep him out of my reach because he knows not his role. To say he is most important is a falsehood, but to downplay his role in Earthland is to say Death also has no effect on all things when the time comes. To build a dam to prevent the flow, you must release the dam to revitalize the stream. The dam remains for now. This is your charge, your duty now. I will be watching. The voice rang through her head alone this time, as only she was to know what was to be, and what Yazuki was to be. The god's voice would ring more harshly and louder than before, almost as if he was angry and screaming. Yazuki, however, would not notice the change as the strangely more vulcans came into play, quickly dying on his bent rage, leaving only 3 like the one who led the charge to enter the clearing.

Yazuki knew that he was to help Kanix, and before he turned, Raijin had gone back to his realm in the Thunder Palace. Not even his visage remained behind her, as he had passed his charge onto her, but it would hardly be the last time that they communicated. Looking at Kanix gave the opening for the vulcan brutes with two war hammers each their chance to attack Yazuki, causing him to notice their movements too late and receive two of them to connect, lightning swirling up their weapons to cause burns on the hands of the apes and cause them to drop them in pain as the young man was thrown backwards a few meters. Blood dripped from his nose from the blow on his face, but the blood quickly seemed to vanish just as fast as it had appeared.

Lightning rippled up Yazuki's arms once more as the two who had dropped their weapons rushed at him while the other rushed at Kanix. Yazuki did not have time to react to the one heading towards Kanix, thus had to deal with these two first. He crossed his arms in front of him as per normal to release a devastating explosion of lightning that hit both of his assailants before their new blows could land. They stood their convulsing, but these ones seemed a little tougher than the ones that lead the charge. He loosed Lightning from his mouth as his rage hit them with full impact point plank, knocking them down but yet they still remained alive. Surely, they were a little stronger, he thought as his forked lightning hit them, one bolt each, ending the task. He still didn't understand what was happening as a lightning bolt struck down directly in front of him. He consumed it before it could dissipate, not having tasted lightning for some time as he turned towards Kanix. Eating the lightning was meaningless except for the taste, and this one tasted pretty sweet.

+912, Total WC 2988

Props to Marshy

Post by Guest 5th March 2017, 8:37 pm

4,110 words
    tagged

It was clear that Raijin was angry at her, she could feel the tension flowing off of him as though it was the flow of a river. She chose to ignore it, however, and charged into battle to help out the lightning magus that was currently defending his honor. Yet, she did not manage to get far into the battle before Raijin's own features appeared before her as fast as lightning itself. His actions caused her to stop all that she was doing, including rushing through the Vulcans, forcing her to skid to a stop. Her trident was raised, poised as though it was about to impale the very god as he stood before her, towering over her short stature. Kanix merely glared up at Raijin as he glared down at her, a frown on her lips as she planned to force him out of her way.

"Life is not as important as you are making it out to be; Life is just as important as Death in the world of the living. It is Life that gives us breath, but it is also Death that takes that breath away and makes room for more of Aether. But Life is just as poisonous as Death is. . . It can kill and hurt just as much as Death can kill and hurt a single or multiple beings. Do not mistake me for someone of insolent nature, I take care in what I say, but do not overexert the child's existence into something bigger than it is. Yes, he is Life, yes, he will bring great joy to the world, but he will also bring great devastation that is not like Life at all. I foresee bad things in his future, bad things that no matter how you look at it, Life would never do because of how much it loves the gifts it makes for Death. Imagine a world of devastation, where Death rules all and Life is left to wander and wonder what became of itself."

A snarl had appeared on her face, her sightless eyes staring into the chest of Raijin as she let out a huff of air from exasperation. The grip on her trident had turned her knuckles white until she realized what she was doing and relaxed her grasp on it. "When anger arises, think of the consequences," she repeated an old proverb she had heard her adoptive father say to her. It was something he always said to her when she expressed her anger and didn't realize the troublesome things it could cause. She only just now recognized that she was getting angry at a god that was far more powerful than she could ever dream to be. And to be angry at such a being, it was a disgrace in a way and it disgusted her to see how she was treating the deity. Raijin's next words would catch her off guard, however, hearing that she would be the caretaker of the man he once had charge of.

Her eyes narrowed, but by the time she had anything to say to Raijin, the deity's figure had disappeared from her foresight. Kanix let out another sigh and relaxed her entire body, giving in to the emotions that were held within her own mind. A streak of red trailed down her cheek from where her missing eye was once located, but had since been restored in the resurrection. More so, the streak of bloody tears that flowed down the left side of her face was simply remnants of her past mistakes. A sniffle came from her nose and she quickly wiped away the red that had made a trail, leaving a smear across her cheek. "If there is light in the soul, there will be beauty in the person, and if there is beauty in the person, there will be harmony in the house. If there is harmony in the house, there will be order in the nation, and when there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world. . ."

Grunting, the woman threw up her trident, letting it disperse into millions of water droplets that fell to the ground. Afterward, the woman brought a hand to her lips and placed her fingers precisely so that when she blew outward, a sharp whistle resounded. It almost mimicked that of nails on a chalkboard, as though it was calling out to something in the great distance. She paused momentarily as the sound echoed through the forest above the roars of the Vulcans fighting Yazuki. When the sound died out, she would call out for a second time, letting the whistle beam through the air to what it was meant to call. And in that instance, over the roar of the lightning storm, the great sound of thunder rolled over the clouds in a menacing way. A sly smile sprawled across Kanix's lips and her hazy gaze dropped back down to the primates belligerent in the battlefield.

"Onimikì comes," she called out to absolutely no one, rather to the world itself as the great beast flew through the air. "The thunder cries to its people, claims that a great war will ascend between the humans and the apes on this day. Lightning strikes down upon its enemies, be it human or otherwise, claiming that which no longer belongs here on Earthland. Beware the beat of war drums, for their sound beckons the thunder that beats from the wings of the Great Bird." A shadow cast over the already dulled area of the forest and through the treetops, a beaked head poked through the size of Acnologia's own. It opened wide and let out a horrible scream that sounded like a mix of nails on a chalkboard and the terrified scream of a woman. Reaching forward, it would gobble up the one Vulcan that raced toward Kanix in order to give her a beat down.

notes
    Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 5th March 2017, 9:17 pm

Yazuki

Yazuki had not overheard much of the conversation as he was fighting but she was obviously still arguing about stuff with Raijin. He grimaced as he was fighting the beasts, not knowing what was truly going on, or why Raijin stuck around. With a few moments passing and him try to hear what she had said over the sound of lightning and rolling thunder, he made out only a few things that troubled him. Kanix knew more than he did at this moment, and he had to ask her after this was all through. He knew getting answers from her came after a time, but at least she had answered him. Her words to the god were if nothing else confusing. The god had started talking to another, another that could answer him. But what had the god said that had gotten her so riled up. As he glanced back, he saw bloodied tears falling from the woman after her talking with him, and rage filled Yazuki. The one thing he hated most was seeing others in pain, to see others hurt, and the god had made her cry. He cursed Raijin under his breath, receiving but a grunt in acknowledgement from the god. It would be then that the shrill whistle came from Kanix, one that confused Yazuki as he watched the last vulcan charge her. She wasn't poised to attack? She wasn't going to defend? She was going to whistle. An uncanny roll of thunder occurred to clue in she was doing something other than just simply whistling. Within moments a great beast appeared and swallowed the last vulcan like it was nothing, leaving Yazuki in a state of shock at the way he was introduced.

Yazuki approached Kanix now, not worrying about the beast as obviously she summoned it. A look of determination was on his face, his dharma still glowing bright as before if not brighter. The more he used lightning, the brighter he got, and at the current moment he was glad she was blind, as the light was starting to burn brighter than he had ever seen. Looking directly at it had put spots in his eyes, and he didn't want to know if it would get any brighter. He stopped a small distance from her as his voice cracked once more.

"You argue with a god that could kill you in an instant? Is that wise?" he questioned the woman. "Yet you have answers I have long waited to hear. I could barely hear anything over this storm yet you said something about life and death and something dark ahead? What did he tell you? What would get you so angry at a being like him? Sure he speaks in riddles but there has to be a reason he is around and doing what he is. Please, for the love of all, just tell me! I am tired of not knowing why this man seeks to watch me develop, why he wants me to walk so righteously, why he wants to see the compassion in me. I have changed a lot since my scar and its mostly due to his teachings, yet I do not understand why he would have me become what I am now. While I am grateful for what I have become and wish to never be any different then what he has made me become, I must know why. Raijin is the father I never had, yet he still treats me as if I am a child who does not understand anything, and he always speaks in riddles and proverbs, to where I cannot understand." Tears streamed down his face as he spoke. A lot of trauma had just been brought up by this outburst from him of questions. He had never had a father growing up, nor any brothers or sisters. Now he had Raijin and Takumi, and even Zeno was like a brother, but it wasn't the same. Raijin picked him up at his lowest and showed him the way to a life of happiness and hospitality, one that was getting him noticed throughout Fiore, though he didn't care about the recognition, he just wanted to help others as Raijin had taught him. He stood steady and waited for a response from Kanix

Miva was miffed about having been left behind again, but luckily, Raijin had dropped the note on the small table he had made for beside the stone slab in the main cavern. Flying had seemed to be fine until she reached the forest and the storm had started. She continued on foot, but noticed there was lightning that seemed to be localizing ahead of her. She heard a voice coming out loud proclaiming some arrival of something and she rushed forward, only to see a huge figure bolt above her. She leapt back in terror at first, then headed in that direction, hoping nothing had happened to Yazuki. As she came to the area they currently were, she sighed, seeing bodies of vulcans laying strewn out everywhere. The woman looked peculiar, but she assumed this was the person from which the note had spoken of . She studied her as Yazuki walked up and started to plead with the woman. Miva began to wonder what was going on, and why he was referring to Raijin in the third person. Yazuki didn't ever tell his real name except to a select few. Only those he truly knew were given this knowledge, and even some it was still guarded from yet. His face told the story that he was in his more demonic form at the moment, having activated force, but she had to turn away because of how bright the dharma had gotten, and she couldn't see for a few moments as he finished. She started to advance but tripped, having to get back to her feet. She thought for a moment and decided to keep her eyes shut and sit down until they calmed. This wasn't something she was used to, seeing such brightness from the dharma. She had seen it work well before, but never like this.

"Can't you shut that thing off you asshole!" Miva yelled at Yazuki as she still had her eyes shut. "And stop leaving me behind! This is getting annoying you know, having to chase you just to find out you are done with everything! Start traveling like a normal person why don'cha. I am getting tired of coming after you all the time to find out you didn't leave anything to me!" She had stood up and was shielding her eyes slightly as she was now able to see just ever so slightly. She walked over to stand behind one of Kanix's legs, trying to use her to shield her own eyes. "Sorry about him, lady, he can be quite a hassle sometimes, next time just smack him upside the head." Miva was not too happy as she spoke, betraying she had just ran their way with her slight panting as it was slowly regulating.

4166 WC Complete, Post 5 of Force

Props to Marshy

Post by Guest 5th March 2017, 10:24 pm

Signup Information:
    Job Information:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 5th March 2017, 10:24 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] NormalMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] WeakMonster Heavenly Damnation, So Thou Shalt Trust the Seer [Kanix Kumonosu & Yazuki Yoshino] Boss

Post by Guest 6th March 2017, 12:12 pm

1,054 words
    tagged

The battle had come to a lull, leaving silence to grow in the air between the lightning and water magi, and the bodies around them. Ancalagon rested in the treetops, poking its head through the branches so that it was able to see the form of its owner. Its great eye blinked, letting off lightning bolts across the vicinity that smacked into the ground or the trees. It let out an almost strangulated sound, though it was a natural sound produced from its voice box as a means to comfort its owner. Kanix idly walked to Ancalagon and reached upward to stroke the massive beak of the Thunderbird, who lowered its head in return for the petting. No words were spoken between Yazuki and her for the time being, until the magus had finally regained his composure. By then, he was walking toward her, her skin crawling as his presence came nearer to where she happened to be.

"Arguing with a god is not the wisest of things, you are correct, but the gods are aware that I mean no harm in what I say," she responded to him. "I am closer to the gods and the dead than you will ever dream to be, so do not fret over what actions I take toward them. When they are angry, they are angry, but do no harm to me as I do no harm to them when I am angry at them." She paused to let Yazuki continue to spill out the concern and confusion that was clear in his words as he spoke. Her gaze dropped away from the beak of Ancalagon, and soon after, her hand was what followed her eyes down to her side. "You are correct, I know more about you than your own self, but it is not in my right to say just who you are yet. What you must understand, however, is that you are bound for great things, Little Bird, but you are also bound for the dark."

She let out a sorrowful sigh and turned away from Ancalagon, who reached outward and bumped her back lightly with its beak as a means of comfort. "Do not cry over that which has happened in the past, Little Bird, you've yet to completely grow and learn from your mistakes. Raijin means no harm to you in the things that he does, but that he is there when you need him the most. He is a father above all, and he cherishes you as though you were his own son, and he wishes for you only the best. What Raijin says are clues to who you truly are, but what you should know now is that who you see yourself as now is not who you will be. You will grow and change into the Great Bird and you will bring life to this world like life is brought through the river." Kanix turned back to Ancalagon and patted him on the beak, smiling slightly as she referred to the revered Thunderbird of her tribe.

"It is from my understanding that you have already faced Death?" Kanix inquired, referencing that she knew of his interaction with Marceline Anicetus. "There is a reason behind why you were introduced to Her and what reason there is that She will continue to be in your life. But it is also from my understanding that you have interacted with that of the Blessed One, the one who passes on those who have lived peacefully. They are both in your life for a reason because Death is not just considered to be the opposite of Life, but a part of it. Without Death, there would be no Life, and without Life, there would be no Death, do you see now what I am saying? So, there is no reason for you to fear Death and I will tell you that reason why." Kanix paused and let her words sink in for a moment before she continued. "Birth and Death are not two different states as you may see them to be, but rather, they are two aspects of the same state. There is as little reason to deplore one as there is to be pleased over the other and when you realize that, only then will you know who you are."

The long speech she had given quickly came to an end and she drew in a breath, letting herself relax after her talk. Everything she had said had meaning to it, but whether Yazuki was able to understand or not was entirely up to him. She could not have said it anymore clearer, but at the same time, she did not want it to be too clear that he needn't figure it out himself. "Raijin will still be with you," Kanix began again, giving a small shrug of her shoulders, "but he has left him in charge of you. Because of my wrong actions against the gods, defying that of what they wish, it is now my job to see through that you find who you are." Their little conversation, however, would be abruptly ended the moment that a tiny, soft voice shouted at them. A frown appeared on her lips, but she did not turn away from Ancalagon or Yazuki to see who it was that joined them. She already knew.

"What right do you have to speak toward Yazuki like that?" she asked the exceed, turning to look back at the feline. "Do you not understand who you are speaking to? Keep your mouth shut and learn to respect those that are superior to yourself." Her words had a sense of venom in them, dripping from her tongue like that of the Basilisk's breath pooling from its mouth. "There is no need for you to apologize for a man who has done nothing wrong to me, let alone anything in general. What you need to apologize for is that attitude of yours that too full of anger and unappreciative of what you have." The cloudy, blue eyes of Kanix cast down the exceed who was gripped against her leg to hide away from the bright light. Narrowing her sightless eyes, the woman shook her leg as a means to flick Miva away from how close she was to her.

notes
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Ice
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 9th March 2017, 10:36 am

The young man had been training when the sounds of battle had been heard. Exceed by his side, scythe in hand, he approached the are from which he had heard the sounds of battle. His blue eyes narrowed as he took it in, the bodies of Vulcan sprawled everywhere, 2 individuals who seemed familiar, though he was certain he had never seen whoever they were like this before, and a giant thunderbird he would recognize anywhere. Cape swishing behind him, he would enter the clearing, head held high as he approached the woman. If it was who he thought it was...

His exceed, however, was as clueless as could be as to who these people were. She had never met Kanix, nor her giant pet, though Takumi had, and remembered quite well. The first time he met Kanix was right here in this forest, they had been on a job.

Takumi's face broke into a huge grin, unable to stop it as he took it in. "Kanix, is that you?" He asked as he stepped closer, slinging his scythe over his back for the time being. After all this time... he was seeing his former guildmaster, whom had been believed dead. A pair of tears formed in the corners of his eyes as he looked the woman up and down, taking in her changed appearance. It was definitely Kanix... though she had changed. He then turned to the man standing before him, who looked startlingly familiar... his face was similar to Takumi's own, though with a darker tone, and the man had longer hair. It couldn't be... could it? Takumi nearly collapsed to his knees as he took in the face of his brother.

With a trembling voice, he spoke. "Y-you... I thought you were d-dead..."  

He couldn't process the situation, his mind had gone blank. The tears that had been forming in the corners of his eyes were falling in earnest now, and his vision was blurred. Yazuki was alive... and standing right in front of him. A sudden pulse of anger surged through him, surprising in the intensity. "You! How dare you let me think you were dead! How dare you leave!" He shouted as he approached his brother. He hit Yazuki's chest a few times, still crying all the while. His exceed just stood and watched with wide eyes, glancing from Takumi to Yazuki to Kanix and back again. "Idiot!" He sobbed as he finally collapsed against his brothers chest. "We had just found each other and I thought I had lost you... how could you do that to me?" He asked in a broken tone, still clutching his brother tight, unaware of the new batch of Vulcans approaching. But his exceed seemed to notice, black ears twitching. "As much as I hate to interrupt, more of these Vulcans seem to be coming" she said with another nervous flick of her ears, and a twitch of the tail.

WORDS: 492
    TAGS>/b>: 000
    NOTES: 000

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 11th March 2017, 9:34 pm

Miva gave Kanix a look of disapproval as she spoke to her, a look as venomous as a snake's bite that was meant to strike true. She studied the woman as she spoke, then gestured over to Yazuki and started to rant. "You are saying that guy right there is worth respecting? Let's get something straight princess, he is just an ordinary guy who uses lightning like I do, not someone of high esteem. He is just an average joe that was cursed by a demon, don't make him sound like anyone other. No one DESERVES respect., they earn it. And I have every right to keep that lad humble, he needs a strong female influence in his life, not like he can get one of those at the moment so he is stuck with me."

She fumed as she walked over to Yazuki, putting a hand up to block the sunlight that was radiating from the dharma. "You run off ALL THE TIME, I have to try to find where the fuck you went, and then your friends always BITCH. When the hell are you gonna start taking me with! I am not a maid damn it, I can fight again!"

Yazuki looked at Kanix, so many questions racing through his head, but then a certain name came up and his confusion snapped away as he looked up at her, stepping within inches of her. A look of utter shock was on his face, a straight face with wide eyes as he said a name he longed to hear, a face he longed to see. Her words meant nothing at the moment, just that name. She was a seer, and he wanted to know about Marceline, he had questions, and she could probably answer them.
    "What is this connection with Marceline. Why does she intrigue me and why do I want to help here. Why are you mentioning life and death all the time and why was he also referencing such? I am tired of these games. I am sick of waiting. I deserve to know who I am, what has happened to my soul and what I truly am. Please stop dawdling, and just tell me. To wait to show me who I am is just going to frustrate me."

As he spoke, a new face entered the clearing, but this face made him stop in his tracks and words, a face he had been avoiding now since what had happened. He looked away, trying not to look at the man in the face as he knew his brother would recognize him and his voice if he spoke. Takumi had finally crossed paths with him, something he was not looking forward to at first. Tears fell once more from his face, something that had seemingly stopped at the mention of Marceline's name that had made him so serious. This man, surely, would recognize him, and it would be a reunion, but it would also be a great amount of pain between both of them. He stayed away because of his failure to live up to his brother, but now he had changed. He had evolved into something new and entirely different from his brother that he had just found not so long ago. His looks were his only hope of Takumi not noticing him, but just a glance at him from Takumi, a mild curiosity and the look on Takumi's face made him realize he noticed all too soon. The truth was, he had taken off after he awoke in Hargeon, not feeling like he was the same. His soul was different, his very fabric of his being felt different, and he could feel his soul losing itself and replenishing in a weird way. The scar on his face seemed to be related to this odd feeling. It was not something he was used to, and his immediate response was to go back to the Mysterious Canyon, where everything had seemed to go wrong, and wait. He met Raijin, who helped him understand all of this in a way, but still wouldn't explain why his soul had changed, why he had become something new, and what he was, all he kept telling him were riddles and that he was made for such great things. He had contacted Zeno and Michael, his two best friends, but none else that really knew who he was. Yet he took great pains to avoid his own brother, who he felt he had let down, had failed, and who he did not deserve to face. His tears fell harder as his brother mentioned that he thought he was dead, and he turned to meet his brothers gaze with tears now cascading and soaking him faster than the rain itself.

His brother then punched him once in the chest and a small flurry seemed to be the aim, but his lightning in Force caused stuns, even from his clinging lightning itself. It is why he took such pains to never touch anyone after a spell. He knew the damage it could cause, and his brother was no exception. The burn surrounded his hand instantly, as his brother then folded into his chest and Yazuki held him, healing him with a spell to keep him from killing himself on the damage he caused from assaulting Yazuki. He embraced him tightly, trying to lull his brother. "I failed, and I could not live with it Takumi. I had no right to face you and claim to be your brother. I was weak."

926 wc

Props to Marshy

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:40 pm