Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Devil's Den

redlikesnow
    redlikesnow

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Devil's Den Empty The Devil's Den

Post by redlikesnow 11th March 2017, 10:31 am

The door clicked open and the first scrap of light into the apartment in months flooded the dusty entrance. Charis stepped over the threshold, flicking the light switch and gazing around. Everything was covered in a layer of dust, from the floor to the side tables and, more obviously, the LacriVision.

"Ah," she mumbled, tossing her keys into the copper pot beside her and pulling off her boots. "I can't deal with this right now."

3 months away with her foster mom had left her emotionally drained...that woman...she couldn't even dwell on that right now. Her house was disgusting. The kitchen smelled like burned toast for some strange reason and then she saw that a power surge had fried her toaster. "Great."

Over in the corner, Charis began rooting through her store cupboard to find cleaning supplies. "Why didn't I listen to myself when I had money and by a Lacruum? Now I'm going to have to brush all the floors and my landlady's going to give out to me for beating the rugs again and, ugh, nope."

Finally finding the bags full of bleach and cloths, Charis sat down and laid her head against the wall. As nice as it was to be home, she really just wanted to leave again.

"I hate cleaning."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 4:50 am