Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

How Does This Work Again? (Private, Megalos)

Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Art Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Ancestral Sin
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Goethe Ackerman
    Experience : 1,775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

How Does This Work Again? (Private, Megalos) Empty How Does This Work Again? (Private, Megalos)

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 3rd March 2017, 5:14 pm

Inaris waited for Megalos with a gentle smile gracing his face, all dressed up in a nice black suit with a red tie. Next to him was the canal, and the gondola that his date with Mega would be on. The young immortal had chosen to stay in his more adult form, in order to avoid people thinking something weird was going on. It was dark, and the streets quiet, but there was still a chance people would think it odd to see a small child with a large man, having a date in a Gondola. And so he was in his immortal form, long hair in a ponytail, red-and-black eyes glancing around, though they remainder sightless. This suit wad so stiff... he tugged at his collar, loosening it slightly, wishing he could be in his comfortable robes... but this was a date, so he had to look nice. Especially for the man he was in love with.

Thoughts raced through his mind, what he would do, what he would say. Would he have the courage to confess his feelings tonight? Or would he remain as tongue-tied as he had the first time he had tried to confess, on the job during which he lost his sight?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

How Does This Work Again? (Private, Megalos) Al9ulBh
    Playlist| Character | Vault | Lineage
    Megálos Aderfós
    Megálos Aderfós

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Guild : Golden Pheonix
    Mentor : Astrid
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lost Magic- Nature's King
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

How Does This Work Again? (Private, Megalos) Empty Re: How Does This Work Again? (Private, Megalos)

Post by Megálos Aderfós 3rd March 2017, 6:02 pm

Megálos did not wear shirts. EVER. For ANYONE! But despite that he found himself arriving today in a tux minus the jacket which he had laying on his back like a cape instead. Megálos shivered as if he was exposing skin instead of covering it up. It took a lot of self-restraint and just a simple thought of the immortal man that awaited him to keep him from doing just that. Ina. The name flew to his mind unbidden as if whispering a delicate promise that got the big guys knees shaking. Megálos swallowed nervously as he arrived to the site of the gondola his jacket wavering in the breeze. Without a second though Megalos picked up the man bridal style and calling forth the wind to act as steps he walked upwards through the air than down from it before landing softly and gracefully in the Gondola. He placed the immortal down but kept him close to him with a shoulder draped possessively around his waist leaning in on the man just enough to establish a comfortable closeness without crushing the man with weight. Finally he summoned Prince Fotias. It would not be the same but the Phoenix could project what it saw into the sightless immortals mind to help him enjoy the experience. "We can start when you're ready...my love." Megálos could practically feel his normal rough boisterous voice become soft, deeper, and smooth as silk. Prince Fotia would project an image of the young mages out of routine choice of outfits.

How Does This Work Again? (Private, Megalos) F76b5dcee5b6354f6b28154f9bb89cd1

"The Sun and the Moon must seethe with envy at the sight of such a beautiful creature as you. Inside and out you entrance me my love."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

How Does This Work Again? (Private, Megalos) Tumblr_o5g1ftIagx1uzhni3o3_540

||[https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24411-megalos-aderfos]Basics[/url]||Magic||Backstory||Theme||Battle Theme||[url= https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24463-prince-fotia-ensarkomenos]Prince Fotiá, Pet[/url]||

||D: 4||C: 0||B: 0||A: 0||S: 0||SS: 0||
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Art Contest Participant- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

How Does This Work Again? (Private, Megalos) Empty Re: How Does This Work Again? (Private, Megalos)

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 3rd March 2017, 6:28 pm

As he was picked up gently Inaris could feel himself nearly jump out of his skin, but relaxed when he realized who it was that was picking him up. He felt the strangest sensation, as if he were floating, only to realize that he and Megalos were, in a way. As much of a charmer as ever... Megalos. he thought with a smile, his red eyes closing. As he was set down in the gondola, he felt an arm drape possessively over his waist, and felt how close Mega was, causing him to blush brightly. Thank God it was dark, or he would be embarassed out of his wits. But then a picture began forming in his mind, causing him to gasp. He hadn't seen anything since the accident... but now he was picturing Megalos in a tux, something that made him blush even more. The final straw that stole his breath away was the words Megalos spoke as the Gondola began moving, skillfully piloted by a simple-looking man. I entrance you? You can't possibly be as spellbound as I am just by the mere thought of you. was all he could think, as he allowed himself to breathe in his lover's sweet scent, the smell of nature. A single lantern at the end of the gondola would light the setting, casting a soft glow over everything, as he melted on the inside. "Oh Megalos... you couldn't possibly love me as much as I you right now" He said as he moved so he was practically sitting on the other man's lap, his face tilting as If he were looking up at Megalos, though he still could not see.

Megálos Aderfós
    Megálos Aderfós

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Megálos Aderfós 13th May 2017, 4:37 pm

Megalos pulled the man further into his arms. He gingerly caressed the side of his eyes with his thumb before kissing each eye with a mixture of mourning and undiminished affection before moving down to his lips and this time purposely kissing the other immortal. After a while he reluctantly pulled back and looked into his eyes red as sunset to Megalos. "I still think they're beautiful," he said once again caressing the eyes so as to leave no doubt to what he was referring to.

"And I may be pretty new at this...love stuff, but I know deep within my heart that what I feel for you goes deeper than my soul. I have not brought myself to love so deeply another since I lost my family...." Megalos stopped faltering as the horrors of his past possessed his eyes and his thoughts trailed until he spoke no more and simply held on to the immortal for dear life. Obviously from the previous statement and his current behavior afraid that now that he has someone else so precious in his life it would be taken from him next. Thus he held on tighter saying no more but clearly clutching possessively and over-protectively onto his lover.

||[https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24411-megalos-aderfos]Basics[/url]||Magic||Backstory||Theme||Battle Theme||[url= https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24463-prince-fotia-ensarkomenos]Prince Fotiá, Pet[/url]||

Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 13th May 2017, 8:50 pm

The immortal blushed as Megalos kissed first his eyes, and then moved down to his lips. He responded by gently kissing back, almost wanting to kiss Megalos again when he finally pulled away. This moment was precious to him, not something that could be easily broken, and as Megalos proclaimed his eyes to be beautiful he knew that there was no doubt this was the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. When Megalos started talking about the loss of his family, Inaris instinctively wrapped his arms around the other man, holding him close. "I lost my family, long ago, probably 10 of your lifespans ago. But that loss was my own fault, because of the taste for blood the voices I was hearing had given me. I have not heard those voices since you came into my life, and I'm finally seeing clearly."

As he spoke, he felt the other immortal tense up and knew he was recalling his past. He could feel Megalos holding on to him for dear life, and responded by squeezing Megalos tighter as well. "I'll never leave you, Megalos. Because you are everything to me." Inaris gently kissed Megalos again, wrapped up in the warmth of the man he loved so dearly.

Megálos Aderfós
    Megálos Aderfós

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Megálos Aderfós 27th May 2017, 7:32 am

And like that Megalos held the man dearly for the rest of the ride. Not saying anything, but not needing to say anything. Their affections spoke trough the silence and they quietly just shared the moment together. As their boat nearly reached the shore to return Megalos pulled out a piece of coal, squeezed it pouring alot omagic into it and bending downrays of sunlight and shadow into the mix. When he opened his hands there set a diamond ring sitting on an interwoven enchanted golde and obsidian swirled ring. in the inside of the ring was the inscription: For eternityh and whatever lay beyond, Forever my truest heart. Megalos gave the ring to Inaris to inspect and after doing so got onto one knee just as the boat was hitting shore. "Inaris I don't think I'll ever feel this way about another ever so. Willy you make me the happiest immortal in the world and become one with me? Marry me?"

Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 27th May 2017, 7:49 am

Inaris could feel the happy tears rising up in his eyes. Megalos was proposing! Though he couldn't see Megalos, or the ring, he had never been more sure that everything looked beautiful right now. He didn't even have to think about his answer, not for a moment. He wanted to spend the rest of his immortal life with this amazing man. "You didn't even need to ask! I love you Megalos, and I will for the rest of eternity. So yes, I will marry you, my most beautiful love." Allowing the ring to be slipped onto his finger, Inaris let the happy tears come, and then leaned forwards and kissed Megalos with more passion than he had ever done before. As he cried with hapiness, he knew that he would never let this man go.

Megálos Aderfós
    Megálos Aderfós

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Megálos Aderfós 5th June 2017, 8:00 am

"We'll get married on St. Valentines Day. My birthday. For now..." With a signal from Mega his Phoenix sent crisp detailed images of the entire date to the blind man's man so that it was like he was reliving the whole thin with a small bird eye's view. He would see everything. And as the images would come toward an end the last images he would see and feel were the image of Megalos kissing his forehead gently with a smile backing away and as the boat only just docking to the far shore Megalos disappearing in a spiral of leaves and volcanic flowers. After all immortals did have a flare for the dramatic.

Caelestis Icarus Zephyr
    Caelestis Icarus Zephyr

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelestis Icarus Zephyr 5th June 2017, 9:46 am

Inaris smiled gently as images of the date would appear in his head, with a bird's-eye view. He had missed seeing things, and as he watched, with fascination, he felt Megalos's lips press against his forehead, warm against his cool skin. But then, Megalos pulled away, and almost instantly Inaris found himself wishing that the other immortal wouldn't go. He felt so empty without the other immortal by his side. But it was for the best, so as Megalos vanished, he exited the boat, nearly falling into the water without anybody to guide him. I love you, Megalos. Don't wait too long to meet up with me. he thought as he vanished into the shadows of the night, leaving a very confused man behind to find a place for the boat.

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 6:36 am