Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7]

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Empty A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7]

Post by Sukiro 16th February 2013, 9:24 pm

A unique shaped Island, in the middle of the sea, far from civilization and water in all directions. Mari had landed ashore in a small boat driven by a fisherman who gladly decided to take her on the voyage across the waters. The reason Mari was coming to this Island was she had taken up a job, which in some circumstances occurred here. In which a gang of Dark mages have come to take hostages and are holding them near the circle center of the Island, inside of a of a theater. Which is why she had sailed toward the side of the Island so she wouldn't have been seen. The fisherman said his goodbye's as he started to row outward toward the ocean, with Mari waving back at him.

She looked around the shore to see nothing but sand and the forest farther out, the salt water hit her face as she started to march across the sand closer to solid ground, so it wouldn't be so hard to walk in. As she laid her back onto a tree, she looked around again to see if anyone was around. She was told that a couple of soldiers were coming to help her infiltrate the theater, helping us sneak in without getting the hostages hurt, while we try to save them. She was also told that another mage from the guild Eclipse Soul was coming to help as well. She guessed that she was early since she found herself the first to arrive, but she assumed them to be either late or somewhere else on the Island. I think I'll stay here for another couple of minutes before leaving. She said to herself looking up into the sky, with her hands behind her back.

Last edited by Sukiro on 18th February 2013, 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterA Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] 1075957MagicA Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: Four elements.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Empty Re: A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7]

Post by NightDrivenEn7 16th February 2013, 9:46 pm

Aian finally taking time to do missions during his long session of training, found himself empty handed of partners. Looking about his guild he noticed no one able to venture out with him for the time being. "Looks like everyone is either gone, or is taking a break....What will I do?" Aian looked upon the board to notice the a mission stating a hostage situation on the Crescent Islands. Aian figured it would be a good time to work with other guilds instead of going out alone like he had been for the past several weeks. He took the notice straight away and went to find some form of contact with the other guilds. With Eclipse Soul being a pretty dark looking guild filled with ex-dark mages and strange acting characters, it was hard for other mages to believe they were an actual Legal Guild. Aian hoped to get past this image and show them that everyone in the guild had the ability to reform; and that even dark mages can rehabilitate themselves. He tried getting into contact with a few of the nearby guilds, but got rejected each time. However, he managed to get a partner-whom he was not told of the name or gender- from Fairy Tail. After living in Fairy Tail's shadow for a while not having an official Guild Hall, Eclipse Soul had some relations within Fairy Tail that were positive. Thankful of their time, he went forth to begin the mission. He only hoped that Kamuy would not ruin the connection between his guild and theirs by causing more harm than needed.

Aian took the earliest barge to the Crescent Islands that he could get; many not wanting to go because of the incident going on. However, finding a brave enough captain he took sail upon a merchant's vessel to the uniquely shaped Island. The ship slid across the water with ease using magic to propel itself forward over oars or rotters. The sun was shining bright, and the wind was calm. It was a good day for sea travel; but AIan stayed far away from the edges of the boat just to be safe; being unable to swim. Upon arriving at port, he disembarked hastily but not irrationality; wanting to get away from the water's edge. Upon reaching the town, he looked about to see if his Fairy Tail guild partner had arrived to the town or not so that they could begin their mission. Aian noticed while walking that the town was on edge. "I hope we are not too late." he uttered to himself as he walked about; his black and blew checkerd pattern vest flapping in the wind. Aian randomly began thinking about a change of outfit when he got back to his guild. Probably a nice suit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"True Strength shall be shown, and the corruption of magic shall be broken."

Current EXP: 150

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Empty Re: A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7]

Post by Sukiro 16th February 2013, 10:24 pm

Waiting against the tree for another five minutes and with nothing in site, not even an animal or any type of fish popped from the water. Nothing but the winding blowing the sand and trees, she picked herself up from the tree and stretched her out toward the sky and again toward the ground behind her. She bent over, with her hair falling over her shoulder, trying to see if she can see around the corner of the forest, but still nothing. As soon as she stood straight again, she saw a merchant ship sailing off near the shore in the direction away of the Island. It probably came from the town near here, and probably the soldier's or the mage had ridden it to come here. She thought to herself again and started to walk in the direction from where the ship was leaving and flipped her hair back behind her.

Walking into the town through the entrance she noticed that the townspeople were acting a little impatient about things, scurrying around like rats from one place to another. They were probably all aware of the situation now, since not all things like this are kept secret, especially for people who's names are well-known. Mari started to look around as she walked to see if she could notice anyone that was "Unique" to her or a group of people in soldier's uniforms. She started to get closer to what she thinks is the center of the town, and toward the south was a large group of people hoarding together stopped by some soldier's, in front of a large building. She looked up to see it was the theater, the same one that the hostages were being held. Soon a voice approached her ear making her look forward again. "Excuse me miss, we would like you to keep moving please." Her eyes widened a little when spoken to and hesitated a bit before speaking, cause of his serious tone. "Oh, I'm one of the mages sent here to help out with the situation. Though I don't know who or where the other is, so I suggest we wait on them before going over the details." The soldier couldn't believe that Mari was one of the mages and looked her over once more. "I'm going to need to see your symbol." He said still with his serious tone. She grabbed her jacket's collar and pulled it toward the left, revealing the blue Fairy Tail's symbol on her breast. The soldier lifted his head toward the sky and moved aside. "Please, this way and sorry for not believing you." He said with his arm out in the direction of the rest of the soldiers. Mari walked where he pointed and waited along with two other soldier's.

CharacterA Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] 1075957MagicA Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] 1075957Pet/Exceed

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 3- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 16th February 2013, 10:43 pm

Aian continued to walk through the town, looking about and asking people for information. He had not been to this island before, so he did not know the village's layout. He thanked everyone who helped him find his way till he eventually made it to the theater building. Upon noticing the large crowd around the building with soldier's holding them off; Aian walked forward-trying to keep his spirits held high and not fall into his shy and hesitant nature- to the guard. "I am going to have to ask you to back off sir." one of them replied to his advance, holding their hand out to him. "My name is Aian, I am one of the mages sent here to help." Aian retorted, revealing his Guild Symbol upon his left shoulder. "You sure that is not a Dark Guild symbol? I haven't seen a guild symbol like that before, and I have seen all of the legal guilds." The soldier restated, now getting more aggressive reaching for one of his bludging sticks. Despite knowing the blunt weapon would not harm Aian in the least due to his density, Aian bowed to the soldier in respect before continuing to explain. "I am of the Legal Guild Eclipse Soul. Granted not many of us have been here so you may not know us as well as the more famous Guilds, but we are not to be trifled with and are a legitimate guild. I hope you can trust my word sir." Aian stated as best as he could, not wanting to seem weak in his presentation by stuttering out of his shyness. The soldier looked him over a few more times before finally giving in, and letting Aian through. "The group is almost ready to form, please step over there with the rest. And watch yourself, any funny business and you will recieve heavy punishment." Aian sighed in relief before bowing once more to the soldier. "Thank you, and I will not try to cause any mischief. My concern is for the hostages." He responded before walking through the line to where the rest of the group was gathering.

There he noticed two soldiers whom he presumed to be the back up, as well as a girl mage. Unlike the soldiers, he could sense a stronger aura from her; revealing her skill in magic. Aian walked to the three, looking at his Fairy Tail partner. "You must be the mage from Fairy Tail that I am partnered up with." Aian stated in a calm and friendly tone, though his voice did seem a bit weak from shyness. "My name is Aian, it is a pleasure to work with you today." He smiled, holding out his hand to the girl.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 16th February 2013, 11:26 pm

Mari waited along with two other soldiers who were right across from her and they stood more to the right in front of the building, where they have a ladder on the side up to the highest window. They also have a hole near the building, that Mari suspected to go underneath the building. Two way's of entry for this job, probably for more verity of saving the hostages or even coming from both sides, above and below. We could attack from above and while distracted the hostages can take the easy route and get out from below. She thought to herself, as she didn't know the plan the soldiers have thought of. So she was going to hold onto her idea until then. The soldiers in front of her were checking them selves and their equipment for the job. Making sure everything was there and worked, one of the two looked toward Mari and winked making her laugh.

Soon enough another man followed by the third soldier who stopped Mari walked toward the three of them. The newest of the four she assumed was the other mage that was going to help with the job. He had dark, semi long hair and wore a blue and black checkered vest, with sandals. He was a bit taller then her so she had to look up just to see his face. He bore a unique looking tattoo on his face, that was shaped like an X, along with Hazelish green eyes that Mari thought were cute when the light hit his face. "You must be the mage from Fairy Tail that I am partnered up with. My name is Aian, it is a pleasure to work with you today." He said as he extended his hand out toward her. She smiled toward him grabbing his hand which was larger then her's making the handshake a bit awkward. "It's nice to meet you Aian, likewise and I hope I will be of some use to you." She said happily. "My name is Mari Windsor, but you can just call me Mari if you want." She said before the leader of the three soldier's started to speak. "Alright! Now that we've come together, I'd like to get this started. My name is Ember! The two behind me are Ryan and Mark!" They lifted there hands as their names were called. "We are here to assist you in successfully occuring the hostages within the Theater. Now we suggest that we take the ladder to the second floor as he have some information that the hostages and Dark mages are held up on the first!" Any suggestions from the two of you, if so speak now, we have no time to lose!"

Mari turned toward the soldiers and lifted her hand in respect toward the leader. He nodded showing her that she was allowed to speak freely. "I think it would be better for us to take the ladder to the second floor and sneak attack them from above while you guys rescue the hostages while they are distracted. Once they hostages have been secured, you guy's come back to help us finish the job. Being in which our odds or not in our favor but I think we're strong enough to get their attention." Recommended Mari as she took a deep breath and smiled, as she doesn't talk like that often, but thought it was kinda fun being the situation. The soldier looked toward Aian, for his response. "Well what do you think Aian? Do you have any ideas?" Asked the leader.

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 16th February 2013, 11:48 pm

Mari took his hand and they shook, he smiled that they were able to get off on a good start. However, the leader of the group came and announced what they would have to do and waht the mission was. He instrutcted what their mission was and if they had any strategies in mind. Aian took the time while his partner spoke to focus on listening using his hightened sense of hearing. Inside the building he could hear muffled crying and shaky voices but nothing harsh or sinister. He then started to take in deep breathes facing towards the building to pick up any scents. After the first two he picked up a faint scent of blood. and the fourth and fifth he picked up an odd smell of hormones flowing out from the building. It found that odd for the hormones being released felt more like a command against the natural nervous system. He could also pick up faint scents of fire smoke as though someone was trying to set the place a flames. Aian took the few moments more to examine the two entry holes, one for the ladder and one from the ground. Despite either one, Aian had a bad feeling about both entry ways that he could not put his finger on. He took another few moments to think of a solution to the problem. By then his partner was well done talking and was looking at him to see his thoughts. The three soldiers were beginning to look annoyed by the amount of time he was taking to come up with a response; wanting to save the hostages as fast as possible. Aian however could not think of another way they could enter the building that would be safer.

"I do not like any of the entry points we are forced to choose from, but the underground path is beyond dangerous out of the upper. Picking up the scent of smoke, if one of the Dark Mages is a fire mage he could suffocate the air in the tunnel if it has already been found. Not too mention what else can be done with the other two. I am also picking up faint scents of blood coming from the theater. If the hostages are hurt, it isn't by much more like a small cut; something to keep them in line and intimidated in place. But surely everyone there has been scratched to the point of bleeding. As for coming from any air ducts posses the same problem as the underground path. Despite the entry ways the paths will be narrow more than likely and give us little to no breathing room if smoke should fill either hole. As much as I suggest we find another entrance, I do not know if there is enough time to make another entry point or not. By the sounds of the crying though; it doesn't seem like they are being pushed to close time limits yet." Aian stated his analysis to the soldiers and his partner, hoping they would understand the circustances he laid out before them. As much as saving the hostages were, if they all died before reaching them then it meant nothing.
    "So what do you suggest we do then? Walk through the front door? And how do you know any of that is true, I can't smell or hear anything!"The soldier mocked, doubting Aian's information while giving him a suspicious look along with the other two.

AIan looked to his mage partner for some reinsurment. "Now presented with these options can you think of any other plan?"

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 17th February 2013, 10:49 am

Mari finished speaking her thoughts and no sooner came the leader of the small gang of soldiers looked toward Aian, wanting to know his thoughts of what to do and about Mari's plan. "Well what do you think Aian? Do you have any ideas?" Ember asked Aian with his serious tone. Everyone looked toward Aian for his response, as he stayed quiet thinking. "I do not like any of the entry points we are forced to choose from, but the underground path is beyond dangerous out of the upper. Picking up the scent of smoke, if one of the Dark Mages is a fire mage he could suffocate the air in the tunnel if it has already been found. Not too mention what else can be done with the other two. I am also picking up faint scents of blood coming from the theater. If the hostages are hurt, it isn't by much more like a small cut; something to keep them in line and intimidated in place. But surely everyone there has been scratched to the point of bleeding. As for coming from any air ducts posses the same problem as the underground path. Despite the entry ways the paths will be narrow more than likely and give us little to no breathing room if smoke should fill either hole. As much as I suggest we find another entrance, I do not know if there is enough time to make another entry point or not. By the sounds of the crying though; it doesn't seem like they are being pushed to close time limits yet." The soldiers looked at him with surprised and confused faces, except for Mari who also didn't understand fully how he had done it, but can sense that he is telling the truth. "So what do you suggest we do then? Walk through the front door? And how do you know any of that is true, I can't smell or hear anything!"
    Mari watched as the other two soldiers behind him tried sniffing the air, then she tried doing the same. At first she smelled nothing but the salty air coming from the ocean, but soon other smells like blood, sweat and smoke started to also appear. Her eye's widened bit before looking toward Aian. Even she didn't know she could do stuff like this, being she didn't think she would need to.

She nodded her head in accordance to Aian's words that they are true and must be put into thought. But she couldn't think of a plan other then below or above that could work. Breaking through the front is probably the last thing we should do in this situation and both of Aian's thoughts on the tunnel and going from above are true, but we're not 100% sure that'll happen. She thought to herself with her hand on her chin. "Hmmm, to tell you the truth. I have no other ideas. All I've done from this point was fight my enemy's head on without any hostages, so other then just charging in, I have nothing. I'm sorry." Said Mari putting her hands behind her back and looking a bit disappointed in herself, for not being to be much help. Ember looked at her in disappoint as well and shook his head. "Alright then. What about you Aian, you did find out some extra information for this job. Any ideas?" He asked.

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 17th February 2013, 11:17 am

Aian continued to think, for a moment examining the size of the theater. "I can only come up with another possibility. To keep them as distracted as possible, I say ONE person goes through the tunnels. While the other three of us go up to a higher floor without outside help. It might be difficult, but if we can get inside the upper levels,we could sneak downwards to the hostages." he evaluated, looking about the building with caution. "Though it appears there is not really a second floor unless it is a changing room around the back."

Aian went to investigate, leaving anyone who did not follow where they were planning. Upon reaching the back of the building, he found only one set of windows in the back, but was not able to see if the room was being guarded or not by one of the dark mages. He then decided to take a risk by jumping up to the windows hight. Inside it looked like a sound proof window that was the director's office. It appeared to be empty, meaning that as far as they knew it was safe. As Aian came down, he attempted to make as quiet of a landing as possible; hitting the ground with a loud thump instead of crashing into the earth from his increased weight. He then motioned for the rest of the team to examine what he had in mind to attempt.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 17th February 2013, 4:51 pm

Everyone waited for Aian's response once again, being he was probably more prepared then everyone else here. They waited for a few moments before they watched as Aian started examining the theater from top to bottom. "I can only come up with another possibility. To keep them as distracted as possible, I say ONE person goes through the tunnels. While the other three of us go up to a higher floor without outside help. It might be difficult, but if we can get inside the upper levels,we could sneak downwards to the hostages." He said still looking at the building. Mari pouted as it was almost the same plan as her's but his was more on the stealth part of the plan instead of just on the distraction. And probably one was all we need to distract them, while the other three save the hostages. But the only question for that plan was who was going to distract three trained Dark mages. She thought to herself. Then Aian started to walk around the theater probably to see if there are any other entrances that the soldiers haven't thought of checking. Mari decided to stay with the rest of the soldier's. "Is there any information on the mages that took the hostages?" Ember shook his head at her question. "There is nothing on the mages for now, hopefully we can get some more information once we're inside and the hostages are acquired."

Aian returned back to the group and looked the same as before but probably had some new information gathered from looking around the theater once more. "Hey Aian you got anything new to add from your little trip?" Mari asked politely.

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 17th February 2013, 8:54 pm

Aian walked back to the group to hear them speaking about the three dark mages inside; it appeared no one knew anything about them. With this, Mari asked Aian what he had just learned. "There is appearntly a Director's office on the other side of the building: three of us can go up to the window and come down. I say it will be the three who most likely will be able to work around the fighting and hopefully get the hostages out of the front door or the tunnels. It should be the three who are most prepped at both either battle or simply getting in and then out only to return as back up when the coast is clear. I will go as one of the distractions down the earth based tunnel. Which means we need someone else to go down the other, and then the rest of you can go on from there." Aian stated, having analyzed as much as he could. With lack of information on the mages other than what he could smell, it would appear that they were at a disadvantage about trying to break in while not raising alarms to the Three mages. With that though, they were all set so long as the group that tried to get into the window did not make any noise while trying to do so.

Like that however he waited to see what the three soldiers and Mari would come up with for the rest of the positions.
    "I will go into the other tunnel." Ember volunteered, stepping forward from the three soldiers. "If the upper room is not clear, or the upper floor has one of them patrolling, the power of both of the two assistant mages should be split up. That way the odds are in our favor if something were to happen."
    "You sure, maybe I should go through that tunnel. I am weaker after all, so I would be a good distraction." Ryan commented, trying to over rule Ember's choice.
    "No, I am weaker; therefore I should be the distraction." Mark retorted back. The three of them began to argue about who should go to wait area. Aian could only heave out a sigh before interrupting them.
    "Quiet." He ordered, getting the three to look at him once more. "The fact here is if we split off our power without knowing who does what will only hinder us. Whoever is going to be a distraction with me should be the strongest of you three, while the other two help Mari. That way while we fight off against possibly two of the Dark Mages, even if you guys find the third our power is split up into a trust worthy faction. Right now you guys should tell us about yourselves and what each of you can do so that we can determine who is more fit for going into the tunnel if Mari wants to go through the window." He sighed looking to Mari to hear her opinion before they got started finishing off the separation choices.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 18th February 2013, 10:29 am

"There is appearntly a Director's office on the other side of the building: three of us can go up to the window and come down. I say it will be the three who most likely will be able to work around the fighting and hopefully get the hostages out of the front door or the tunnels. It should be the three who are most prepped at both either battle or simply getting in and then out only to return as back up when the coast is clear. I will go as one of the distractions down the earth based tunnel. Which means we need someone else to go down the other, and then the rest of you can go on from there." Is what Aian replied to Mari. Soon after a small fight occurred, over who is going where and was better at doing what. "I will go into the other tunnel." Ember volunteering to go, before Ryan commented. "You sure, maybe I should go through that tunnel. I am weaker after all, so I would be a good distraction." Mari could see that was about to start against these two only before the third had intervened. "No, I am weaker; therefore I should be the distraction." Mari started to laugh how what she assumed would happen happened as they were arguing.

"Quiet!" Aian ordered the three as they stopped as soon as they heard him and Mari also looked. "The fact here is if we split off our power without knowing who does what will only hinder us. Whoever is going to be a distraction with me should be the strongest of you three, while the other two help Mari. That way while we fight off against possibly two of the Dark Mages, even if you guys find the third our power is split up into a trust worthy faction. Right now you guys should tell us about yourselves and what each of you can do so that we can determine who is more fit for going into the tunnel if Mari wants to go through the window." Mari nodded as he spoke. Since we don't know if they have two guarding the hostages and one going around, or the opposite, its best we make our power even so we'll still have a chance to win, or maybe over power them. She thought to herself. "I have no problem going up and seeing if I can find the hostages. Though don't you think if we don't know where the hostages first and we find a mage, aren't they going to yell or scream notifying their friends?" Though she asked she should pay attention to whats at hand and that was the soldier's ability's.

Ember walked forward first putting his hands up into the shape of guns. Soon after his hands were surrounded by small balls that flew around. "I use Gun magic. These magic bullets have high piercing ability's allowing them to easily cut through flesh." He replied. Then Mark walked up lifting his hand, then soon there was two, then three of him. "I use mirror magic and able to create illusions, block spells, and even trap my enemies." He replied. Ryan walked forward turning his hands into maces, then hammers, then putting them together to make a large gun, then cannon. "I use Polygon magic, able to transform my body into multiple objects and use them to my advantage onto the field." Mari has never witnessed these magic's and was quite surprise. "I'm Fairy Tail Fire Dragon Slayer. I'm not much use to stealth like job, since my magic is used just destroy stuff." She said jokingly, as she lifted her hand and within seconds became engulfed in fire.

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 18th February 2013, 1:45 pm

Aian listened to his team mates explained their magic. Soon after his hands were surrounded by small balls that flew around. "I use Gun magic. These magic bullets have high piercing ability's allowing them to easily cut through flesh." He replied. Then Mark walked up lifting his hand, then soon there was two, then three of him. "I use mirror magic and able to create illusions, block spells, and even trap my enemies." He replied. Ryan walked forward turning his hands into maces, then hammers, then putting them together to make a large gun, then cannon. "I use Polygon magic, able to transform my body into multiple objects and use them to my advantage onto the field." Mari has never witnessed these magic's and was quite surprise. "I'm Fairy Tail Fire Dragon Slayer. I'm not much use to stealth like job, since my magic is used just destroy stuff." She said jokingly, as she lifted her hand and within seconds became engulfed in fire.

"And I use a type of Iron magic...Let's leave it at that. All right, though Mark would be useful for the distraction due to being able to trap, reflect, and or make illusions with the mirrors, I believe it is either Ember or Ryan who should go into the second tunnel. If the fight ends up being in our favor, i would rather have us being able to take out the single enemy while getting the hostages away if they are on the lower floors. Personally I think it should be Ryan." Aian evaluated, looking at Ryan. "With his ability to be flexible in battle and either be range or melee, he would make a greater fighting opponent if he was alone against one of the dark mages. Sense the two tunnels go away into two different directions, it would be wise to have someone being flexible as possible to go into that tunnel. Ember may have better fighting capability, but that gun magic leaves a large area of weakness; being up close. Therefore if no one has any objects to this; we should start moving out now."

Giving Ember, Mark, and Ryan time to think as well as Mari for any objections to the plan. Aian waited to see if this plan would work.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 18th February 2013, 3:12 pm

"And I use a type of Iron magic...Let's leave it at that. All right, though Mark would be useful for the distraction due to being able to trap, reflect, and or make illusions with the mirrors, I believe it is either Ember or Ryan who should go into the second tunnel. If the fight ends up being in our favor, i would rather have us being able to take out the single enemy while getting the hostages away if they are on the lower floors. Personally I think it should be Ryan." Aian said. Mari tilted her head curious as to why he left it as that, but didn't want to bother him if he didn't want to say it. He wanted to have Ryan to go along with him because he was more versatile for that part to the job, leaving Ember and Mark with their gun and mirror magic. Mari nodded her head in agreement. "Alright, I go with these guy's. I have a plan as to when we find the hostages. But we should do this fast before they have a chance to realize whats happening." She said with her hands on her hips.

"Once we have the hostages secured, Ember, Mark and Me will come rushing back to give you guys back up, Alright. So if anything happens just try to stand your ground." She said as she started to walk toward the ladder. "Alright, guys let go in fast and hard or for us fast and quiet." She said with a light giggle, before Ember and Mark looked at each other and nodded and ran behind her. Mari was the first to go the ladder which was moved to the Director's window, which was still empty. Mari placed her hand onto the window and melted the glass, unlocking it from the inside and slowly opened it wide enough for Ember and Mark to go into. As they each went in the room, Ember walked slowly to the door with his hand already in the shape of a gun, he slowly opened the door to see that no one was in the hallway. "Ok, they are probably all downstairs in the main hall. But we might not know if they'll come check this place soon so lets wait and hope the other two are good to go."

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 18th February 2013, 3:38 pm

with the others going off to the window, Aian and Ryan went to their respective tunnels. "If you encounter more than one, run away and try to keep them on you. We need to keep them busy. Yours will probably take you to the first floor, while I will be on the bottom floor. I will make my way up as fast as possible."
    "Roger." Ryan responded with a salute before the two separated into the tunnels.

Aian's was earthy and lead down into the ground. There was a small amount of room, only enough to crawl. He couldn't smell any smoke in the tunnel on either end, meaning he was safe from any form of suffocation. He crawled through the tunnel quickly as to not let his team down. His route would make him the stealthiest and least detectable till the end.

Meanwhile, Ryan made his way into the ventilation shaft tunnel. Each time he moved, he made sure to be careful not to make any unneeded noise in fear of getting caught as he crawled. Ryan found his route to be the most easily detectable if the person crawling through was not careful, but it lead directly into the theater. He found an open vent to spy around the theater. There he couldn't see any of the hostages, but he did see at least one of the Dark mages; though he couldn't tell who they were. He decided to stay in the ventilation shaft to get some information on his enemy.

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 19th February 2013, 2:55 pm

Mari, Ember and Mark waited in the Director's office, hoping that Aian and Ryan would start the distraction and be able to walk more freely, then sneaking around. A few seconds had past and Ember was having a hard time staying still, tapping his leg with his finger. "Don't you think they would have done something by now?" He said quietly but hastily. Mark placed his hand onto his shoulder as a sign for him to calm down and get his head back in the game. Mark took the first step and opened the door to the hallway. With nothing in site but another two door's facing from each other and a staircase at the end of the hall which probably leads to the main hall of the theater. Mark and Ember signed toward Mari that the coast was clear.

They started to slowly walk into the hallway, each behind the other. With Mark heading a bit faster then the others, he decided to rush ahead and check out the stairs. Again no one was going up, down or near the stairs so they probably had the whole upstairs to themselves. Though the probably now is the two rooms, that seem to be changing rooms for the actors. Both Mari and Ember had their backs on the doors with their hands on the handle's, while at each other. "Ok this time we wait, till the other team does their job and then we open. If not we time it together." Mari nodded and they both waited.

Last edited by Sukiro on 19th February 2013, 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 19th February 2013, 8:42 pm

(Because the only enemies are the three dark mages, rolling for them is not needed ><)

Aian carefully made his way through the tunnel, coming out at the basement. After looking around he found no sign of the Dark Mages. "So it is as I thought, they are all up stairs.....or at least that is what I am guessing." Aian whispered to himself, seeing many doors within the basement hallway. He climbed out of the hole and onto the concrete floor. There he began to use his hightened sense of hearing to see if he could find the location of the hostages. Scanning each room, he found nothing. "So it is as I thought, they are all up on the first floor too...." Aian made his way to the staircase only to find it locked. This would normally purpose a problem if HE was to be stealthy, but knowing to be a distraction, Aian could bust the door open and distract hopefully two of the mages. Being the Iron Dragon Slayer, he hoped he would be able to take on two of them at once having been durable to all sorts of pain before. It would also enable the others to surround and trap the last remaining dark mage. "This could probably be a bad Idea, but I can't waste anymore time." With that in mind, Aian raised his foot and forced the door to open with one powerful inhuman strength kick.

Ryan was still observing the mages on the stage when a loud Bang echoed throughout the theater. Watching them move, it appeared that one of them ran down to check while the other two remained stationary. It seemed like it was the one female of the group who left, while the others prepared to take care of the hostages. With that in mind now, Ryan sprang forth from the ventilation shaft to engage the two and hopefully distract them. "Freeze!" He demanded, turning both of his hands into guns to point at the mages. The two mages simply began to laugh, one engulfing their hands into flames and the other drawing out a simple dagger from his light green back length cape. "Why don't you burn?" the one in flames stated, before throwing out two large fire balls at Ryan. However, Ryan quickly changed his guns into grenade launchers and shot out two water based grenades at the fire balls, canceling them out in a minor explosion over the hostages who cried out startled from the sudden attack.

Aian was running up the stairs when he was cut off by the female dark mage. She was wearing a dark purple cape that extended out of her body strips that went to her knees, her long dark hair was in a ponytail, as her black and blue corset and black skin tight cloth pants revealed much of her figure. She was grinning down at Aian with a seductive smile before holding out her hands towards Aian. "So we get to have some fun, hope you can entertain me." she cooed before releasing a torrent of water from a magic circle that appeared in front of her. Unable to resist the close up surge of water, Aian was washed down back into the basement, landing against the floor and wall with a heavy thud. Now dripping wet, Aian stood up to fight his opponent who calmly walked down the stairs to join him.

Last edited by NightDrivenEn7 on 19th February 2013, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th February 2013, 8:42 pm

The member 'NightDrivenEn7' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Block A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 21st February 2013, 2:09 pm

From upstairs everyone in the hall way heard the the large booming sound that came from below, echoing throughout the whole theater. Mari and Ember looked at each other with a seriously look in their faces. Mark came back to them just in case they needed back up of any kind. They both nodded to each other and turned the knob. Opening the door at the exact same time, they found nothing within the rooms other then costumes and boxes. They were what they thought they were, changing rooms. Ember got a sudden anger burst but held it in by tightening his fist. Mark ran back toward the stairs to see that no one was near it still. "Come on they must be down on the main hall. Probably along with our guys." Mari and Ember followed behind as he spoke. "Is there a way we can use your mirror magic to hide ourselves from their eye's? Like a invisible cloak." Mark nodded with her idea. "Alright then. We'll have to stay close together, my magic isn't strong enough for three separate people." Mari and Ember nodded as they pressed together with Mark.

Mark summoned mirrors that surround them and hid their body's behind a picture of the wall. They slowly moved down the stairs trying to not make any unnatural moves a wall would do. As they reached the main hall they saw Ryan facing against two other mages who they assumed were the dark mages. And by them were the hostages. Mari wanted to help out but their first priority was saving the hostages. They stayed against the wall and slowly but steadily continued to get closer to the hostages waiting for the appropriate time to jump out, take them and rush toward the door.

NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 21st February 2013, 3:19 pm

Ryan faced off against the two mages, not happy about his numbers. "You two are under arrest. Resist and you shall receive dire consequences." he ordered, hoping his back up showed up; being unable to see his team mates who were against the walls.
    The mage that had engaged against Ryan laughed, jumping off of the stage. A large chains dropped from each wrist where they wrapped around the forearms. The dark mage laughed as he whipped the chains to cause them to ignite and set on fire. "Boyo, it is you who will be suffering some consequences. Let's see how well you bark when your trapped in a bind of hell fire." He taunted, beginning to spin the chains around him, creating a large area leaving him untouchable by physical attacks.
    Ryan backed away, shooting at the Dark mage that continued his pursuit against Ryan. Ryan assaulted the dark mage, shooting five rounds out of both of his hand formed guns in rapid fire succession: The first three bullets appeared to whiz right by the spinning chains and strike the Dark mage directly, twice in the chest and once in the stomach; though none of the bullets appeared to do much damage. The fourth bullet was redirected away from the mage by the spinning chains, making him miss completely. The fifth and sixth bullets simply got knocked away by the fire chains, the swinging speed increasing more and more as the Dark Mage slowly approached, getting longer and longer in length. The seventh bullet managed to strike the mage in the head, though he simply continued walking forward as though he took nothing. The remaining three bullets just bounced off of the chains. Ryan, startled that none of the four bullets that struck did any damage and that the mage was able to deflect the other six with ease, began to quickly back away from the mage as best as he could; changing his hands back to their normal form to find a more efficient weapon to use instead.
    "What is wrong hombre? Can't take the heat?" The dark mage taunted once again; throwing the swinging chains into the ground, breaking through the theater floor. For a moment, nothing appeared to happen; but suddenly one chain came out from the floor wrapping around Ryan. A sizzling sound as the chain squeezed against his body as the burning hot chain and fire seared his flesh. Three other chains popped out from the ground, though they appeared to be in a placement to keep Ryan from trying to escape rather than striking him. The last chain that came up repeated the process of the first, wrapping around Ryan to cover more of his body in the fiery chain that continued to sear his flesh. "Normally I adore letting my chains slash through my victims like a blade, as they can rip through flesh with ease due to how hot they are. But there is always this satisfaction in watching my target simply wail out in pain, as my chains constrict their body until finally they are engulfed in flames themselves. Something about the smell of roasting flesh that just excites my very being to its very limit." The Dark mage began to laugh hysterically; as he pulled on the chains to make them tighten around Ryan, making him cry out more.

Meanwhile, down in the basement, the female Dark mage that pursued him down had turned their hand into a torrent of water, the knocked Aian down the hallway. Aian stumbled, but kept his footing firm enough to remain standing. Aian charged at the mage, drawing his sword to slash at her. As the blade made contact, it simply slid through her entire body without doing any damage. Upon a closer look, the female had turned her body into water to absorb the strike of the sword, making it useless. "You won't be much fun if you attack me that way." she taunted, before launching her hand out as a torrent of water again. This time however, Aian jumped to the side so he was against the wall, dodging her blast of water. Jumping back, Aian began to think of how he could deal with the enemy who could turn their body into water at will.

Last edited by NightDrivenEn7 on 21st February 2013, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st February 2013, 3:19 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Miss A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] FailedBlock A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] FailedBlock A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] FailedBlock A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Block A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Block A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Block A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] FailedBlock A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Block A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Block A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Miss A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Miss A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Miss A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack

#4 'Damage Dice' :

#5 'Block Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] FailedBlock

#6 'Damage Dice' :

#7 'Block Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Block

#8 'Damage Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Miss

#9 'Block Dice' :
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 21st February 2013, 5:10 pm

Mari, Mark and Ember watched as Ryan took on both the dark mages that just continued to laugh at him. They tried to stay as quiet as they could, not making any sounds and rushing themselves toward the hostages. "Boyo, it is you who will be suffering some consequences. Let's see how well you bark when your trapped in a bind of hell fire." Said a mage how had chains whipping around that started to ignite in flames. They watched as Ryan shoot at him and the mage blocked some of his bullets. The mage shot his chains under the floorboards and brought them out from underneath Ryan and wrapped around him, tightening up. Mari bumped into Mark as he stopped moving and staring toward Ryan with his hand tightening up as the chains on Ryan. Ember placed his hand on Mari. "We are going to save Ryan. Mark you go save the hostages try to stay hidden or just rush your way there. I hope you understand why we are breaking our plan Mari....Its just..." "He is your friend and we should go help him I know the feeling." Mari finished his sentence with a smile. "I got the fire mage and you get the one beside him, Mark good luck to you."

Mark broke the mirror's allowing for Mari and Ember to charge toward Ryan's rescue. While Mark ran toward the hostages, while the mages were not focusing on them. Mari charged toward the mage with chains tightening her fist. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" She shouted as her right fist became engulfed in flames. She punched his face as he was laughing toward Ryan. He lost his concentration, constricting the chains around Ryan dropping him onto his knees. The mage took a few steps back, with her punch not strong enough to push him onto his back. "You little..!" Ember shot six shot's toward him as well striking his chest, both shoulders, stomach and head, with one of the bullets passing by his ear. He got pushed back a bit more but took the hits like it was nothing. "Is that everything you got!" He shouted, lashing his chains up from the ground and lashed them at Mari on her left shoulder and another onto her back. "What's with these dam mages. Dam pests!" Said the mage in the back ground. "Rise from your grave!" A skeleton appeared from out of nowhere with a blade in his hand. Walking toward Mari who was just striked by the chains and slashed at her making her fall of the stage and onto her back.

Mark was in the back ground going around the fighting and reached the hostages "Everything will be alright, please keep quiet, walk fast and don't look back." He said grabbing their arms lifting them to their feet and pushed them toward the stairs for a more quiet escape. They fast walked toward the stairs with Mark in the back watching and making sure that neither of the mages would interfere.

Last edited by Sukiro on 21st February 2013, 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st February 2013, 5:10 pm

The member 'Sukiro' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Miss

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack

#4 'Damage Dice' :

#5 'Block Dice' :
    NightDrivenEn7
    NightDrivenEn7

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NightDrivenEn7 21st February 2013, 6:20 pm

Ryan relieved from his restraints, nearly collapsed onto the ground out of the pain that still wrapped about his body. "Thanks.....Ember..." He stuttered out. The pain coursing through his arms and upper body left him immobile, unable to assist. He watched as Ember was struck on the shoulder and back by the same Dark mage, who didn't even look like he had been harmed one bit despite all the shots he had taken. "What in the hell is he? He got hit by Mari, Ember, and Mine attacks and is just shaking them off as if it were nothing....I hope Aian is doing all right. With the way things are going, we are not gonna be able to last long. Who knows what the third mage can do?"He stated, trying to lift his arms so that he can attempt to help out with the fighting.

The last Dark mage still on the stage, turned to the hostages to find them missing. He looked about to see them heading for the stairs. "I do not think so...." He mumbled eloquently to himself, holding out both of his hands. One facing the hostages, and the other pointing to Mari. "Now to show you what more I can do. Tremble in fear; Paranoia." He chanted the name, magic circles appearing in front of his hands and releasing a green mist towards Mari and the hostages. The mist contained a high dosage of hormones that make the individual react intensely to fear in order to cripple them. Because all of the hostages had been cut by his living arts magic before, and Mari had just been cut recently, if the mist were to reach the wounds it would cause them to slowly become consumed by fear to the point of being unable to move an inch.
    (The first damage roll is to the hostages, the second is to Mari)

Aian dodged another water jet from the Dark Mage's arms. In order to try and help his cause out, Aian held out his left arm and chanted "Iron Dragon Scale Shield" a magic circle formed at his forearm that swerved down and transformed his hand into a large shield. Using the shield he was able to block the next water jet fired from the Dark Mage. "A Dragon Slayer? How cute. You will be fun after all." She cooed, licking her lips for the thrill. After that, she shot a combined water jet from both of her arms, striking Aian quickly and pushing him down the hall. Aian tried running up and using his sword again-hoping that in between attacks she was vulnerable- but his blade went straight through her yet again. "Sorry deary, you can't touch me." she teased, retaliating with a burst of water from her stomach that sent Aian flying back down the hallway. "I don't even have to chant to use my magic. It allows me to enjoy my battles even more." And like that, she started waving her arms. The water level in the basement had risen,due to the fact the door with the entrance hole behind it was sealed shut. The water began to wave in the motion of her arms, before rising completely up against the walls where she then shot out a large burst of water from her entire upper body; that forced Aian back despite him holding out his shield, into the end of the basement hallway. He struggled against the wall to push the water back, but was unable to match the amount of pressure being forced against him. Quickly, the water level began to rise even further. I have to stop her before I drown down here, but what can I do? I can't hit her. Aian attempted to think of how to deal with this enemy that shut out all of his physical abilities.

Last edited by NightDrivenEn7 on 21st February 2013, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Informatio and Items:
    :

Jobs:
    :

Completed Missions:

Theme:
    :
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 21st February 2013, 6:20 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Attack A Captivating Audience[Job][Suki & NightDrivenEn7] Miss

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Block Dice' :

#4 'Damage Dice' :

#5 'Block Dice' :

#6 'Damage Dice' :

#7 'Block Dice' :

#8 'Damage Dice' :

#9 'Block Dice' :

#10 'Damage Dice' :
    Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 22nd February 2013, 10:28 pm

Mari pushed herself, picking herself off from the ground. She fell onto her knees before trying again and finally getting onto her feet. She looked up to see a green mist strike her with a tingle in her spine but after that nothing, as she watched it pass by her and strike the hostages. A few seconds past before on of the hostages stayed still as a rock, shivering so hard that it looked like he was going to exploded. "What's wrong?" Asked mark curiously. But the hostage pushed him away. "Stay back you monster!" He shouted pushing Mark to the side and went onto his knees. Mari sucked on her teeth, making a clicking sound as she turned her head back toward the two mages. "Ember! You face Boogey man over there! While I get fire iron!" Ember looked toward Mari with a smirk on his face. "I hope you know what your doing! He ate are attacks before!" Mari punched her fist into her hand and looked toward the fire mage, lengthening the chains to touch the ground. "I know what I'm going to do! Just trust me!" Mari shouted as she charged toward him.

The Fire mage laughed as she charged toward him. "You think you'll do something you weak little maggot!" He shouted spinning his chains before shooting them toward Mari. Mari jumped toward the right to dodge the first chain and skid to the other side for the other. The Fire mages eye's widened as she made it up to his face, trying to punch him but he grabbed her fist. "Nice try!" Mari smiled as she brought up her left leg striking him on the head. She spun her body trying to get another kick in before he got his balance back and used his arm to block it. She jumped back and jumped into the air "Fire Dragon's Crushing Talon!" She shouted as her foot engulfed in fire, struck down onto his head, but he placed both arms above him taking the blow. His cloak was burnt and his arms had a large burn on them, the ground cracked from the force of the kick. "Not bad, I see your more then your worth." Mari only gave him a smile, before jumping back. Ember aimed his sights on the mage that hid in the background and shot 6 consecutive rounds toward him. The mage was quick on his feet but was only able to dodge half the bullets. The other three were dug deep within his skin. "Tsk so your actually trying this time. Where as before they were just blunt." Ember chuckled. "I wasn't just trying to knock you out. But as I recall I don't think you deserve that pleasure." He said raising his hands toward him. "Go my pet!" The skeleton from before had started to have cracks on his bones, probably a sign of him not being able to stay for much longer. The skeleton slashed Ember as he was trying to run and cut his shoulder. Trying again at his back but Ember was to fast and jumped out of the way. Keeping them away from each other to not have them team up was a great idea, Mari. But are we enough to stop them? Ember asked himself in his head.

Fire Mage - Att
    Mari - Block
    Mari - Att
    Fire Mage - block
    Ember - Att
    Living Arts mage - Block
    Living Arts mage - Att
    Ember - Block

Last edited by Sukiro on 22nd February 2013, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 2:09 am