Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

No Sunshine When She's Gone [Job]

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

No Sunshine When She's Gone [Job] Empty No Sunshine When She's Gone [Job]

Post by Haru-senpai 14th February 2017, 5:19 pm

Hera stood with Hikari, conversing mostly about politics and who had a bigger butt. She absolutely loved having her around because their conversations could be pure and honest. At the same time, they both seemed to frequently get into danger. And times like these, peaceful ones were fleeting.

Now that Fairy Tail was rebuilding, Hera felt some form of peace. However, the mass murder at Magnolia was all anyone on the news would talk about. It was a terrible day. But Magnolia was a city that had been through the worst magical calamities of the age. For some reason, the town Fairy Tail had been built upon, the town that it had always called home and protected. Just seemed to attract magical calamities, and destiny breaking type events.

But often times, the town was just peaceful like this. The city was huge, frankly, and being rebuilt after such an event. Hikari, and Hera were actually just helping people out where they could. Hera was an unarmed combatant, and could take a slice where most people couldn't. She helped Hikari where could with non lethal combat, and also when not to hold back.

The two sat, one girl with pink hair, the other with orange. She hoped everyone could get used to her new look, the Sky Dragon Slayer magic...she had no idea it would permanently change her hair color like that if she overused it.

She wore her usual gold and black uniform and was actually looking at a job posting for a family who's daughter was joining some kind of cult. But something didn't sound right about that. A cult of mages supposedly? Too dangerous for normal humans, she remained quiet about it for awhile. Fiore was mostly normal humans. Couldn't her towns forces handle it...is this what her Father and other great mages did? Threw themselves into danger, along with people they loved..over and over. Sometimes, Hera wondered what the cost of it all was.

She didn't realize she was just staring at the board and then looked up at Hikari rubbing her head. Her hair in a high bun.

"Oh...yeah, I never used to stop and look at these...." she looked up the road at the destroyed Guild, closed for construction with a lot of yellow tape around it. People passed two and fro, mostly reporters. Eventually, Hera would look over at her Exceed, who just stared at her for awhile before looking away. Saddened, as their relationship had grown distant as of late. Hera knew why, but was to prideful to admit she was wrong. "The guild always used to have them posted...never really paid attention to the ones on the street like this." a few more mages were looking at the board, but literally hundreds of other people ignored it, becacuse they weren't mages or wizards.

"Well, I guess we can check this out." but first, she should probably make sure Hikari was ready. "Actually....we should probably go and get some practice in first." with a nod, she, would lead Hikri to the guild grounds, which they were only allowed into as members.

Stepping into a huge clearing with brick floors, and overturned benches, piles of dirt. With the huge towering castle being rebuilt behind them, Hera would then smile at Hikari. Telling her it was time to go, Hera would grab her by the hand and nod. Both of them would then appear to go flame on, before vanishing in a huge outward flash of flames that hit the gates of Fairy Tail themselves, and upward in a giant stream of flames. In the same instant a huge bolt of fire came down up in the Phoenix Mountains of Fiore, a huge tower in the distance. The firebolt formed into Hikari and Hera, as the trees nearby whistled with flames for a moment, before harmlessly disappearing. Letting go of Hikari's hand, and looking around the quiet forest, Hera's superhuman hearing only heard animals in the distance. The huge tower was above the treeline, barely visible from here. Rose, who had hopped onto Hera's shoulder would look about somewhat cautiously. Her cat being almost as strong as her was rare, in fact Rose was more powerful than most mages. Even really powerful ones. But she was a lot calmer than Hera, something Hera thought was pissing Rose off at this point. With a sweatdrop over her head, she tried not to stare at the cat on her shoulder.

"Well...here's a good spot to train." she said, looking up ahead as Rose would smile a bit. She liked seeing Hikari and Hera in action, because it taught Hera restraint, and Hikari patience. Both in her opinion needed these things individually. For different reasons. Rose would open her wings with a burst of magic, and fly back, pegasus style as she floated up into a nearby tree.

"OK! I'm gonna try to hit you! Hit back enough and show me what you'll do to someone if they try to kidnap YOU like this girl we're about to go help out!" Hera smiled. She then took off running at Hikari, reaching her beyond a normal humans capabilities, but didn't use any Magic to do so, she was just amazingly quick. Within two steps, she closed 50 feet, but it was good for Hikari to train against someone of her class. Not everyone trained with the most powerful Dragon Slayer on Earthland.

As Hera reached her, she would go for a leaping punch right to her face. Flames, whirling and disappearing. As the ground behind Hikari would crack with sheer wind force. If hit, she would be hurt a lot. But Hera didn't hold back as much when fighting Hikari, since Hikari had just as high magic power as she did, she just hadn't brought it out yet.

After that, Hera would step back quickly right after landing, and then flip into the air on the spot; kicking a huge fireball the size of a car at Hikari that exploded. Afterward, Hera would smirk as the dust cleared, hoping Hikari had figured out a way to deflect the attack, if not, this job would be extremely dangerous for her. If the mages did use some kind of sun type of magic. She would probably need to be ready. The flames knocked a tower of fire into the air for a moment. Before disappearing.

"Still ready?" Hera said quickly, as she ran up and attempted a flying kick right at Hikari.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

No Sunshine When She's Gone [Job] Rose

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 
    Dungeon Tokens : 6

Character Sheet
    First Skill: αєgιѕ - тнє мιи∂
    Second Skill: муѕтι¢ - тнє вσ∂у
    Third Skill: ραиα¢єα - тнє ѕσυℓ

No Sunshine When She's Gone [Job] Empty Re: No Sunshine When She's Gone [Job]

Post by Lilium 18th February 2017, 6:28 pm

Sunlight hurts my eyes...
    665 Words
    Status and Spells
    HP: 100%
    MP: 60%
    Spells used:
    Enchant: Blockade
    Enchant: Mirror
    Enchant: Garrison
    The day was still young and the mood Magnolia set fortified that. The sun was high in the sky, burning abnormally strong today. The streets were still in somewhat ruins but the townspeople were quick to get back to rebuilding. The once-grand city was in tatters but the surviving townspeople are ready to get back restoring their home.

Hikari was with Hera, the two girls chatting up a storm about what has been going on the past while. Hikari felt bad that she couldn't really defend Magnolia from the attack. She was also surprised that her friend now had pink hair, but once Hera explained everything, it made more sense to her as to how it happened. When they were looking for a job, Hikari noticed that Hera was staring at one.

Please help, kind wizards! Our daughter has joined the cult and we haven't seen in her in days! Please respond...

Hikari looked sadly at the request, then glanced at Hera, who at the time seemed very deep in thought. The girls agree to take the job and Hera suggests they do training.

Lead the way if you will

After stepping onto the training ground, Hikari braces herself as she mentally prepares herself for Hera's quick travel. The first time that they tried it, Hikari had zero idea of what to expect, so she passed out right after. They did it a few more times so that she could get used to it, so hopefully this time she is fine. When they finally begin to travel, Hikari braces herself for the landing in the forest.

The forest is quiet, and even if you can faintly hear the sound of animals, it's still omniously quiet. Above the trees you can see the giant tower of the cult and farther in the other direction, you can see the village that the request came from. When Hikari's deciding which to go to, she realizes that Hera has begun their practice. Hikari usually doesn't notice when the practice starts but since Hera was coming at her with a flaming fist as opposed to a normal one, she prepared a magic circle.

When the flaming fist was in range of hitting her, Hikari used her Enchant: Blockade spell to shield herself from it. Hikari smirked when she felt the ground behind her shatter.

Sorry Hera. But there are these new spells I'm just dying to try out. It's just convenient that you asked me to practice now.

Hikari noticed that Hera kicked a fireball that was pretty huge compared to her size, Hikari touched the end of her sword, placing a new magic circle on it. Smiling, she slashed at the fireball, and after a small delay, an afterimage appeared. Once the afterimage made contact with the fireball, the fireball was absorbed into the slash, and simply disappeared into thin air. Hikari smiled, knowing that this would surprise Hera.

Wanting to keep up the pressure, Hikari says a small chant and after a short period, a magic circle appears right beside her. The circle keeps doubling itself until a small flash occurs. After the flash is gone, where the circle was a complete copy of Hikari now stands. Both Hikari and the clone smirk, pulling out their swords and preparing to charge Hera.

C'mon Hera. I know how much quick targets can irritate you.

Hikari and the clone both slash at Hera. Even if it hits, it shouldn't do too much damage to Hera but Hikari is almost certain that she can dodge. After this, Hikari places a magic circle on the ground, the circle glows with life and Hikari can feel her magical resistances increase, allowing her to take extra hits if needed.

If Hera stays in range of the magic circle, she will feel her magical protections drop. But honestly, knowing this girl, she will probably try to destroy the circle.

Hikari slowly begins to trace a magic circle onto her chest, ready for Hera's next move.
    pyxis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

No Sunshine When She's Gone [Job] QOmg1XE

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 21st February 2017, 1:34 am

Hikari managed to block the incoming fist...without moving. As Hera's eyes widened in surprise, she would be amazed at Hikari's raw defensive power. As she launched a fireball at her, she actually cut it in half somehow; although it seemed her slash never touched the sword itself. Some kind of afterimage? Her enchanting has gotten better, hopefully I'll see that spell again...... as an enchanter herself, Hera used Sky Dragon magic which was a form of enchanting magic, but not a pure one like Hikari's, hers was air and wind based.

As the smoke cleared, Hera realized it was Hikari that cleared it. Backstepping in a moments notice, Hera weaved one slash, and then took another from another direction from another Hikari, confused as she hadn't noticed two of them, Hera was actually a bit off guard due to not seeing these enchantments before.

Barely enchanting herself with a Deus Corona! as the clone hit, the enchanted skin tight barrier around Hera would explode with a huge wind burst, making trees shake around a bit from the defensive spell activating. Now surrounded by two of them, they both began to glow with magic circles; as Hera figured out which was the real one by the smell of the drinks they had had earlier on one of them. Diving straight at her, Hera would tackle her to the ground with a smile.

"That's enough of that!" Rose said walking forward as Hera sat up, and pulled Hikari to her feet. Rose actually smiled at Hera a bit, and then looked to Hikari. "Well, you're no slouch with that sword either.....that doppleganger enchantment is really something....if you could make it more powerful.....maybe like a hundred of you." Rose sparkled, getting carried away with ideas as Hera merely sweatdropped and rubbed her hair.

"Well, we should probably head towards town right......" Hera would wave her hand with a Vernier! spell, giving Hikari the power of flight, at her own speed and then some. She would glow with a soft outline of her own magic power. Rose would then scoop up Hera as they would fly off toward the nearest town in the Phoenix Mountains where the girl is from. In the air, Hera would look over at Hikari as Rose flew her.

"Did you come up with those enchantments on your own back there?" Hera said as her pink hair flowed behind her in the breeze. Grandine had taught her all of hers, although; they were advanced dragon magic, for Hikari to invent her own enchantments like that as she got more powerful was impressive. Enchantment was not normal magic. "Maybe one day you can help me......with my dad." Hera said as she flew, remembering her father; Heero was Lumen Histoire, forever trapped in a mana crystal of untold power. Even being near him in that crystal room made any mage feel like they were on top. Hera herself couldn't get in the room. Only the past masters and current Master of Fairy Tail could make the crystal doors open. But she'd been in before, and maybe when Hikari was more powerful. Maybe together we could come up with an enchantment that brings him back to life......maybe it's best if we don't try.....I'll just stop thinking about it Hera literally flew in silence, as she seemed to just be staring at the ground.

Eventually Rose would dip down into town, as they walked right in. A few town guards and the occasional Rune Knight. It was morning now, and people were out and about.

"Well, we should find their house right?" Hera walked off up ahead, spotting the street name mentioned and eventually finding the house. Closing her eyes she would hand Hikari the job sheet with a face that said No way I'm knocking...all on you..... Hera said with a sweatdrop comically as she waited for Hikari to take it. When she did she would follow her lead as Rose would look up at Hikari, waiting, much shorter than both she and Hera both.

× Bio
    × Magic

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 25th February 2017, 10:10 pm

692 Words
    Status and Spells
    MP: 60%
    When Hikari and her clone stand in place, she watches Hera enchant herself. Hikari was somewhat surprised and when she looked further into the enchantment that Hera applied onto herself, she got ready for her counterattack. Hikari wasn't prepared that Hera would notice which the real one was but she ended up getting tackled to the floor, with Hera on top of her. She returned the smile that Hera gave her. With a quick hand motion, Hikari shattered the clone, making it dissipate into the air when the shards faded.

Hikari said a small thank you when Rose ended the match and helped her up off the floor. Hikari blushed and scratched the back of her head when Rose complimented her sword skills and the new spell she had developed. She didn't think it would be anything of note to Rose since she's seen Hera be an amazing mage her entire life. Being friends with Hera was nice but sometimes Hikari couldn't help but feel she was mediocre compared to the powerful wizard. She kept her smile, but she seemed somewhat distant as she thought about this.

When Hikari snaps out of her own thoughts, she was in awe as Hera enchanted her with the ability to fly. The enchantment was a long complex one and Hikari tried to analyze it only to wrack her brain at the intense enchantment. She shook her head to dismiss the thoughts from her mind. Hikari smiles as she flies alongside Hera and Rose, looking at the vast landscape, that is only off put by the giant tower that is growing as they get closer.

When Hera asks Hikari if she made those spells, she replies by saying,

Uh, some were of my creation while some were inspired by the man who taught me magic. As I grew I learned more about the magic that he created himself and eventually figured out how to mimic the spells he should me when at first I didn't understand them.

Hikari smiles fondly, remembering the man who taught her everything she knows. Hikari's smile fades, when Hera awkwardly asks if Hikari can help with Heero. She frowns as Hera stays silent for the rest of flight, probably contemplating what she just asked.

I'd love to help you since you are my closest friend since coming to this land. I have a general idea of what kind of person Heero is but, my magic... isn't powerful enough to help the dead or somewhat dead. Even if I reach a level that equals Heero's, all I could probably do is make a copy of him, and that would be hard to upkeep with the amount of magic he has...

Hikari sighs as the three of them land into town, kind of offputting, as Hikari put it. She looked around and saw the village was almost devoid of any liveliness. It was almost like a ghost town but Hikari saw the villagers inside their houses. An occasional Rune Knight passes by them, trying to avoid eye contact. Hikari's eyes squinted as she looked at the people in the village.

When Hera notices how many doors there are and that it might take time to find the family, Hikari narrows her eyes at a sight going down near them. They hear a girl screaming for help and two oddly dressed men chasing after her. Acting on instinct, Hikari runs towards the girl, hoping Hera follows her.

The chase is a long one but ends when the girl is met with a dead end. Fear in her eyes, she turned to the two men, who were wearing their masks, chuckling darkly at the girl, noting how she isn't able to leave 'there' and how 'He' will be angry with her for doing this. Before the men can lay their hands on the girl, Hikari shouts,

Hey! What do you think you are doing to the poor girl!

Hikari glares as she fails to notice how every villager closes their windows, in definite fear of what is to come. Hikari unsheathes her sword and breathes in then out, eyes trained forward onto the masked men.
    pyxis

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 25th February 2017, 10:10 pm

The member 'Hikari' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    No Sunshine When She's Gone [Job] WeakMonster No Sunshine When She's Gone [Job] WeakMonster
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 10th March 2017, 10:36 am

Hera yawned a bit, looking around the sunny town; as spring was upon them and the town was high in the Phoenix Mountains, it was kinda warm here. Hera liked it. As she basked in the sunlight briefly, closing her eyes as the sounds of the town surrounded her. She was broken from her peaceful thoughts by the sound of Hikari moving quickly, as she opened her eyes she'd blink a few times and notice Hikari moving toward a group of two guys up ahead.

"Seems a little early in the game to be flirting but I'm game!" Hera shrugged to herself as Rose slapped a paw on her head, completely flabergasted that Hera hadn't been paying attention like Hikari had, choosing to relax in the town instead of remaining vigilant and aware.

As they caught up to Hikari, they went around the corner of a few buildings, and eventually into an alleyway where they heard someone sounding extremely panicked. A girls voice. Looking up ahead as she joined Hikari, along with Rose; she realized that the young girl was cornered. With one swift look, she looked the men up and down; and assessed that she hadn't seen anyone even remotely with outfits like those in town, even though she'd only been here a few minutes. Her reasoning skills and detective skills were far better than her attention span.

They had on masks of some kind, although the masks were all white and seemed to be themed after the sun with solar symbols on one side of the mask. One of the guys got arrogant and removed his mask, looking to his partner who kept his on and remained quiet.

"Little ladies, what in the world? Two girls are going to stop us?" he raised a hand threateningly, as Hikari drew her sword although Hera didn't feel any magic from it yet; it was just a warning. "You do know....we're mages right? Two regular sluts don't really have a chance against us....even if we didn't have magic, we could take you, just a sword? Really?" he laughed as he reached out and grabbed the hair of the blonde girl behind them.

"What do you say we make her blow us before we take her back to the Tower eh? As punishment." as he said this, the other guy in the mask laughed as they both turned their backs on Hikari and Hera; the girls eyes went wide with helplessness at what was about to happen as before they could unzip themselves and present their manhoods to her face; Hera called out to them both.

"Pathetic asses, can't get a date so you resort to this." as she said that, she nudged Hikari with an elbow goading her to join in the insults, Fairy Tail's speciality. "I wonder where your Moms are now, I bet they're SO proud." Hera put a hand on her hip, and looked at her nails. "What do you say you let her go, and I won't let my partner chop your legs off......" Hera said as she took her attention off of her nails, and gave them both a death glare that made the one without the mask furrow his eyebrow in concern.

He could feel magic radiating from both of these chicks. As he motioned for his partner to pay attention, both of them would raise their hands at Hera and Hikari as windows began to be shut by people who lived in town at the sound of their argument and altercation. They began powering up what looked like sunlight on their arms, as it wrapped down their arms to their hand; preparing to fire------Hera appeared behind them both.

"Yoooho." she said as she comically bashed their heads together and then shoved them toward Hikari with an innocent push in the back with each hand. As the two men went stumbling toward Hikari, Hera would spin around; extending a hand to the blonde girl and sparkling as she did so heroically. "Never fear! Fairy Tail is here!" she said as....no one was there. Rose literally facepalmed at Hera's one liner. They'd have to work on that. Heero was much better at it.

Looking left to right, Hera noticed the girl had scampered over the fence at the end of the alleyway and was now making a break for it on the other side of the fence.

With an intense annoyed growl, Hera's eyebrow twitched as she watched the girl run away from both her captors and saviors.

"OI! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO SEE YOU SAFELY HOME!!!" Hera commented at the top of her lungs as the girl stopped at the end of the other alleyway at the sound of Hera's voice, looking back and turning around; she looked somewhat afraid with the traffic flow of people behind her on the other side of the fence and down the alleyway.

"It won't do her any good, we've already got some of our boys at her parents' place, keeping an eye on the house, some of them are mages." one of the guys said as he stumbled straight toward Hikari, trying to get his balance from Hera's shove in his back he stopped just short of Hikari as he spoke to Hera; and attempted to go for a headlock on Hikari extending both his arms out toward her and moving to her side. The other guy literally slid on the ground and rolled toward Hikari from Hera's supernatural strength alone.

× Bio
    × Magic

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 11th March 2017, 11:26 am

969 Words
    Status and Spells
    MP: 40%
    Spells used:
    Enchant: Garrison by using the passive Extension (+5% mana cost)
    Hikari was glaring at the men who were tormenting the poor girl, and her glare (as if possible) got even more harsh when they turned to her. If looks could kill at this moment in time, the two men would have been murdered at this point. Hikari's glare didn't falter even when the two men called her and Hera sluts. She was heading to her breaking point, and was getting angrier at them with each second.

Deep breathing usually solved things in most cases. It was working at first in this case, but when the two men outright stated that the girl do something sexual, she almost pounced on him, sword out and charging with magic. But, Hera stopped her little temper tantrum by starting to tease the two men, and with a nudge to Hikari, she smiled, deciding to solve this with words and possibly a pummeling afterwards. Scratch that, she was gonna destroy them mentally and physically at this point in time.

Hikari smiled as Hera teased them, her smirk darkening her face as she resheathed her sword for a moment.

That's pretty adorable, thinking you are high and mighty. But, with my friend and I still here, that isn't gonna last very long.

Hikari snickered as the men charged their hands with magical energy, and tauntingly, she told them to come over. The men were ready to charge, until Hera used her speed advantage and ended up behind the two. Hikari smirked as the two men's head were smashed together, and the two men ended up stumbling over to Hikari. Hikari smiled as she used her sword and foot to hit the precious area of the two men, not holding back with either hit. The two men howled in pain as they fell over, clutching themselves where they were injured.

Hikari stomped her foot on the head of one of the men and knocked him out, his mask falling off. The other man got scared as Hikari walked over to them. Hikari glared at the man on the floor as she took her unsheathed sword and put it to his neck.

Now, I'm gonna be completely honest with you. I hate people like you. Treating women as you please and not as they deserve. It's funny. You were acting all high and might then, but look at you now. Whimpering like a dog who's been on the streets. Now you better talk now, and if you say the wrong things, you won't be talking for a long time...

Hikari moved her sword to the neck of the man, making him gulp in fear. Hikari smiled sadistically as the man was practically crying with fear. She almost broke her facade when she noticed Hera yelling for the girl. It was pretty funny in her opinion and it almost made her chuckle. The chuckle disappeared when the man begun to speak.

Okay! I'll spill. We have the girl's house under lock and no one can get in or out. We were gonna take her family to the tower and force her to join the cult as she promised before her family stopped her from going to the correct path. They were holding her back from becoming whole by joining us.

Hikari's face looked disgusted as she looked at the man. She kicked him in the head. A solid kick, with enough force to knock the man out. She sheathed her sword as she walked over to Hera. The blue haired girl who they saved was looking back at the now unconscious man, in shock before running in the direction of presumably her house. Hikari noticed this and nudged Hera,

Even if we haven't even figured out her name, we can still escort her... I guess. We need to make sure that her and her family are okay.

Hikari hopped over the fence, and followed the direction of the girl. The streets of the village were now empty, as if a twister came and got rid of all life in the area. It's quite alarming how much control the cult has over the town's happiness. Market stalls were abandoned, some knocked over goods were trampled and all windows and doors were locked shut. Except for one. It was surrounded by men who looked similar to the two from before. They were pulling a woman, a man and a little boy out from the house, all of three struggling to break the grip constraining them.

The girl was full on sprinting at this point, her blue hair flowing behind her. She saw her family and tried to speed up. She was panting and was exhausted. She had probably ran from the tower to the village over the course of the day, and that was a hard feat for a mage with weak magical capabilities. The little boy being pulled from her house saw her running and when he tried to call out to her, but was immediately silenced with a punch from the men, knocking the poor child out. The girl was overcome with rage at this. She continued her charge, her hand faintly glowing with similar energy to the men from before.

Hikari saw that the girl's magical energy was increasing and panicked. Quickly, she enchanted her sword with an Enchant and threw it near the house. She threw it upwards so the sword landed in the ground. The magical circle appeared underneath the family and the cultists and the magical defenses of the family were raised while the cultists' defenses were lowered. Hikari panted as she used a lot of magic doing that. She was starting to slow down, she yelled for Hera.

Shit! Hera! You need to take care of this. Make sure you don't hit the family or the girl who is charging at the cultists.
    pyxis

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 12th March 2017, 8:56 am

Watching Hikari dismantle the guys after she'd shoved them forward was brutal, and kind of satisfying. One girl in an alleyfight against two guys, and it was over like that. Looking over her shoulder, the blue haired girl had now passed the fence, but was looking back at Hikari and Hera beating down the guys for now.

As Hikari stood on a guys head with the heel of her boot, he shook in fear that she would impale him any second. Hera then walked over too him and leaned down over him from above, although she was a 13 year old girl. She had a way of putting things.

"So, I might just let my sis stomp your head off if you don't talk so." smirking to the guy and closing her eyes, shortly after Hikari had just threatened him. He spilled everything. With another kick sideways, Hikari knocked the guy into next week as the two of them moved to the fence. With a single hop, a sight to be seen, Hera placed one hand on the 10ft fence and cleared it.

Stepping out of the alleyway to the girl Hera wouldn't even get a chance to get a word in as she followed her eyes and saw her family getting dragged out of a house by the same Sun mage cult they'd just dealt with. Maybe she really did escape, and maybe their organization was supposed to be secret. The Mystic Tower had long been home to a supposed group of mages that worshipped the sun, she supposed the rumors were true.

"Hera, stop daydreaming!" Rose shouted at her, the exceed had her arms crossed looking upon the situation. "This town isn't even on the map, it's just in the Phoenix Mountains, there aren't enough rune knights here to solve this situation, people are staring and scared. Won't you look around yourself for once?" as she said this, Hera did so. Haunted Village was the closest major town, at the base of the Phoenix Mountains. They were way up. People literally were freaking out, and running away. Or backing up and watching these people abduct these folks right from their homes.

Hera heard Hikari's sword unsheath with a mighty ring in the air. Before tossing it with a whirl into the skies. Guided by magic, the sword would land with a mighty boom in the center of the group. Causing them all to leap back and stare at the sword, backing away from it not knowing what it was doing. As Hikari shouted at Hera, she would move so fast that literal trails of flames would appear on the ground.

She zig zagged past the guys leaving trails of fire, as the family they'd abducted would disappear and be brought to the side of the blue haired girl once more.

Fire Dragon's Blazing Speed, an S-Class ability. Hera would then skid to a halt next to Hikari again, hands on her hips, and legs on fire, as the flames on her legs would whirl and disappear until she moved them at all. Watching as the girl leapt into the arms of her family, and the dad literally wouldn't stop rubbing her head; Hera smiled an honest huge smile. Remembering her mom Alyia and Dad Heero holding her just that way. This was what it felt like to do good. Maybe she'd find a good guild to join instead now or learn to use magic on her own. Being born a mage was something that you couldn't fight in the end. Very rare. But most families had one or two mages in them. Had they made a difference?

Looking at her with her family, she could tell that they had indeed changed her path.

The Sun Mages approaching from behind though, had other plans.

As they ran up, Hera nodded to Hikari as they both most likely would walk up past the family to confront the group of guys running up. She could tell these guys were just Initiates in the order, as some of them had on rag tag clothes. The only thing in common were the sun themed masks.

"Idiots, don't you know we're from Fairy Tail?!" she yelled at them as they skidded to a halt and stopped running. Looking around amongst one another, this seemed to cause them to talk amongst one another briefly until one of them spoke up.

"You're lying! That's impossible, Fairy Tail hasn't rebuilt their hall yet. I've seen the ruins of the Guild Hall in the center of town with my own eyes!" as another of them from the group yelled at him that rumor had it they were returning. However, they all began to argue amonst one another, a few of them concerned they would get killed if they were telling the truth. "You bitches are fakes!!! Time to get hurt!" one of them yelled out again as he raised sword and from behind his mask let out a blood curtling scream.

He came running, masked, wielding a blade in the middle of the street screaming at them. Raising one eyebrow, Hera would clench a fist that was engulfed in flames, her whole right side practically. As he got closer, Hera would run up to meet him as his sword literally melted in his hands as she got closer, causing him to scream in confusion and pain from the hot liquid. With a single bam! like a baseball bat, flames would hit the guys stomach, along with Hera's fist as his shocked expression was shown as flames wrapped all around him like a candle, he then went soaring backward into the crowd of his fellow cultists, and like a flaming grenade, he exploded.

Fire Dragon's Iron Fist

The huge explosion of raw flames went off, baking them all and partially melting their clothes off as they all were on the ground in pain screaming now. The townsfolk would literally witness this in awe, as a little girl just sent a grown man flying on fire with a single punch, and taken out the rest of the sun cult.

People then flooded the streets, and began beating up the sun cult, literally. As Rose would then point at their clients house.

The front of it was on fire from Hera's spell as she flailed comically. Inhaling and exhaling a huge Sky Dragon's Roar that flew above the crowd like a mini tornado as she channeled it to be smaller and more focused, breathing magical wind all over the house softly she controlled the roar for about 15 seconds to put the fire out before inhaling and stopping.

Her clients, including the girl from earlier let out a simultaneous 'phew' comically as they walked up. Beginning to thank Hikari and Hera, asking if they could stay for dinner as they'd never had mages over except for their own daughter who they'd just rescued. Well, they'd rescued them all now.

"Sorry ma'm, but we've got a job to do. You hired us not only to rescue your daughter, but to make the sun mages pay right?" Hera looked up towards the Mystic Tower in the distance. As the crowd of townsfolk continued to beat up the sun mages in a huge mob behind them. "We're going to clear out that place....and give it back to the people of this town." Hera said raising a fist into a hand with a nod.

"But, we may need to ask her a few questions first so that we don't step on a booby trap that blows up half of Fiore or something....." Hera said, pointing a finger twice up at the older and taller girl around Hikari's size and height with blue hair like her Dad used to have. Being only thirteen, Hera did miss her parents sometimes as well.

"Wh-what you actually thought something through...." Rose joked as Hera shot her a look. The family then continued to stare at Rose as she said...."What?" looking around.

"Is....that an Exceed?" they clearly had never seen one before, only heard rumors about magical walking talking cats. "My god...it's so cute." as they said this, Rose got triggered as she would hold out a paw and make a sword magically appear in her hand in a small flash of light. "W-what's going on...why why did it arm itself?!" they said concerned as Rose's eyebrow twitched. Rose loved cute things but hate being called cute herself.

As Rose made the sword disappear in another small flash, she would cross her arms, swishing her tail, eyes closing smartly.

".....Just kidding, gosh." Rose commented as the family literally sighed and shook their heads, as the mom passed out. It was all too much for her, having just been abducted, saved at super speed. Learning Exceeds were we real, and then being tricked by one. The girl mage they'd saved caught her mom and looked over to Hera and Hikari with an apologetic look.

"S-sorry about all this. Thanks for earlier....come on let's go inside." they would follow them inside, the front porch scorched like a barbeque from Hera who apologized again as they walked on the porch and then inside. "Fire mage huh?" the girl seemed more interested than worried about her own house, as this drew eye rolls from her brother and father. Both normal humans as Hera didn't sense any magic from them. "Hey I'm sorry OK, it's not like I planned for them to come here or for the house to get set on fire! They were trying to help Dad, dammit I'm sorry!!!" she said as she set her mom down in the living room on the couch, Hera and Hikari standing back in the middle of the family spat. Her Dad shot back that they wouldn't have had too if she'd just been patient and waited for one of the Guilds to contact her back.

"We just need a....general....layout....miss....sir." Hera spoke but was ignored in the middle of the arguement as she sighed to herself. "This is going to take forever......." Hera said getting impatient with the two of them a bit as she said this to herself quietly. "Should we just go to the tower without any information and let them argue?" she said, remaining calm in the end, asking Hikari what she thought as the arguement in front of them continued to rage. Her parents probably didn't understand her at all, as normal people who couldn't use magic at all. The brother remained mysteriously quiet through all of this though, looking at the ground or out the window if anything. Hera also felt a small bit of magic from him as well. But he tried to keep it hidden, she could tell. These parents were both normal humans, yet had two kids born mages; and didn't even know it.

The sun mages might come back for them both at this point. Looking toward Hikari, Hera nodded to the boy, who was younger, closer to Hera's age at 13. Hoping Hikari got what she meant, by 'sense him' afterward, she just sighed and continued to watch the spat between Father and Daughter. These could get rough, Hera used to be a brat to her Dad all the time before he died at age 8.

× Bio
    × Magic

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 12th March 2017, 5:37 pm

1281 Words
    Status and Spells
    MP: 40%
    OOC: We are like nearly done in word count but still need to do stuff for the job so continue as you see fit.
    When Hera passed by Hikari, flames following her path, Hikari sighed in relief, knowing that Hera would get there in time, she stopped her sprint and smiled as Hera took care of the rest. Hikari looked at the blue haired teenager and was flushed with relief as her family members appeared one by one around her. Hera stopped by Hikari, with fire surrounding her legs and hands on her hips. Hikari smiled and gave her a high-five.

The family was overjoyed at the fact that their daughter had come back and that they were saved by some mages who they didn't know. It was endearing to Hikari, how the father lovingly rubbed the blue haired girl's head, who looked upset at first but then pulled the man into a hug. Hikari smiled as she patted Hera's head, trying to deliver the same familial love to the girl.

We're kind of similar after all. I can't imagine my life without this girl in it and she's gone through so much, that it is refreshing to see someone like this in the world. I don't know what I would do if something happened to her.

Hikari's air of happiness was quickly erased the minute the cultist's tried to break up the family again, the blue haired teenager using her body to shield her family's but it wouldn't really have an impact. Hikari was about to run towards them but she saw Hera had been a couple of steps ahead of her and she paused, deciding to let Hera deal with these ones.

I mean, I did take care of the last two, it's only fair that she deals with these ones.

Hikari looked at the cultists, trying to fathom their one dimensional thinking patterns that they thought Fairy Tail would accept that they would be disbanded. It made Hikari chuckle a little at the thought, knowing that it isn't the Fairy Tail she heard about. Hikari's eyebrows lifted in surprise when they called the Fairy Duo fake. She looked at Hera to gauge her reaction.

Uh, considering they're mages, you'd think they would sense Hera's massive magical power and wouldn't say things that would piss her off. And looking at her reaction to what you just said, you might have just tipped her over the edge...

Hikari looked at Hera's flame engulfed right side, and looking at the cultist's eyes through their mask, which was pure fear, she only felt the slightest bit of remorse for what Hera was about to do. One of the cultists was feeling particularly brave that day and Hikari shook her head, looking at the man charging with his sword. She winced slightly as the man screeched in pain from the now liquid metal. She watched as the man got blasted into his comrades, with a brilliant explosion soon following. Hikari wasn't even that close to the flames and still felt the heat from them.

Hikari was alarmed as she noticed the house of the clients was now on fire. She didn't need to say anything to Hera as Rose had already told her. She sighed in sync with the family as they walked over to Hera. Hikari was impressed that Hera denied dinner, an air of professionalism surrounding the younger girl. Hikari chuckled as Rose got angry when being called cute. She'd have to remember that one later. The trio were soon guided into the house, by the girl and her family.

The house, was surprisingly unharmed from the fire damages from Hera. It was a moderately large house, and the family and their new guests went over to the living room to speak. The teenager with the blue hair was scolded by her parents slightly after the group had walked in. Hikari snickered as the family bickered, the sense of home was nice considering what they had dealt with outside. Hikari's snickers evolved into a full blown laugh, when Hera was trying (failing) to get information out of the arguing family. She wiped a tear from her eye as Hera continued to try to get a response from them.

Give 'em a minute. They probably haven't seen each other in a long time. Pretty sure this argument will evolve for a minute, get serious and then defuse itself.

Hikari would have been smirking at this moment in time, but given how much more intense the argument got, it would have been inappropriate at a time like this. The argument stopped when the father began to sob, grateful that even though his daughter didn't listen to him, she still found her way home. The two hugged each other in a warm embrace, and Hikari smiled at the scene. The mother was sitting down and mentioned that Hikari and Hera were still there. The two got out of their hug and were both a little flustered, realizing that they had acted that way with company still there.

Like father, like daughter.

As this thought crossed her mind, she looked at Hera, deep in thought. Hikari has met both Heero and Hera, she was thinking at first of the similarities of the two, like how they act with the opposite sex and things like that, but then she realized that there was a surprising amount of differences between the two. She smiled as she pat Hera on the head, probably never planning on telling Hera her thoughts at that moment in time. She looked towards the family who was looking at her in confusion.

So! If you don't know why we are here still, well I'll give you the crash course. We accepted your request from the guild Fairy Tail and are here to see that it is completed. I know the request was to save your daughter but now that she is back, we have decided to get rid of the issue entirely and to help you get rid of this cult that has been tormenting your village. Do you have any information that would be beneficial for us when we go to the tower?

The family looked around, in somewhat of a shock as they didn't think that these two mages (and exceed) would just offer to do something this nice for them, so their reaction made sense to the Fairy Tail mages. The girl with the blue hair, who her dad had said was Aria, spoke up, saying that there was always mages who guarded the entrance of the tower and it was hard to get by them. Hikari laughed when she said get by, and Aria tilted her head in confusion.

Who said anything about getting by them?

Hikari chuckled to herself as she looked at Hera, wondering if she'll understand her meaning. After all, Hera is the one who can deliver the plan of spectacularly blowing up the entire tower and just fighting the mages who make it out of the burning building. The family tries to offer food but Hikari notices Hera's small nod to her and she nods back, getting the message. She walks out with Hera and Rose beside her, before deciding on what to do.

So, Hera probably still has enough magical energy to do whatever she wants, but I need to keep an eye on mine. I can support her from afar so hopefully, she can take care of most of it on her own...

Hikari glanced at Hera, then at her sword, she was upset that she couldn't support the girl she looked at as a sister. She wonders if she had been a burden this mission and sighs as she looks at Hera,

You can get us there the fastest, so lead the way if you will.

pyxis

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 25th March 2017, 10:31 am

Putting a hand out to Hikari's shoulder, Hera would get a confident look after her talk earlier and smile. Bending her knees, Hera would grab onto Rose under her arm like a doll and then take off; just grabbing onto Hikari's armored waist briefly.

To everyone back in town, they'd see a swoosh of flames disappear and move forward. Hera literally ran through the woods at break neck speeds, hopping over logs and zig zagging through trees; until she came to a flaming halt outside of the Mystic Tower. About five hundred feet from it, as it stood through a clearing of trees up on a mountaincliff.

After stretching a bit, Hera would decide to put her hand into a fist, smiling. Rose then got a sweatdrop over her head.

"So the whole, blowing the tower up was actually the real plan?" she facepalmed, actually pawpalmed her face, wondering why she'd thought any different. With a nod, and final confirmation from Rose, which was more like a "why not" with a paw wave, Hera stepped out into the clearing. Fortunately, she was greeted by the sound of nothing but wind and air howling this high up in the mountains. Her footsteps were heard, as the 13 year old walked right up to the tower. Stopping a good 100ft from it's entrance as two Sun Mages literally stepped down to the bottom of the stairs.

"Evacuate this tower of any mages that pledge themselves to the Sun Cult that's holding it hostage. This tower is property of Fiore, not a damn camping ground or Guild for you psychos." Hera magically augmented her voice so that it was as loud as a Dragon's as she could see the two Sun Mages look around, and then get a communication via a lacrima as one of them touched their ears. It seemed they got orders from "above" literally in the tower to handle whoever was outside making a ruckus. The two men moved towards Hera quickly, jumping down and dashing forward with clearly magical speed. However, they may has well have been moving in slow-motion to her.

With a simple weave of some Light Magic blasts that went off, Hera dipped between a few lasers and in one single movement; appeared between them both. With a single movement, extending both of her arms; she clotheslined them both in the neck; sending them both tumbling into the tower itself, gasping for air and breaking their backs probably against the wall. As they slid down, both unable to move again; Hera would pound her hand into her fist.

"I'll take that as a no! Have it your way! You'e dealing with Fairy Tail now!" Hera shouted at the tower itself; looking up at it. Hera herself would begin to power up; raising her magic power simply by closing her eyes; and balling up a fist in an act of focus. The earth literally rattled at so much magic drawing toward one place; as orange flames begin to whoosh violently, off of Hera in all directions; until it built into a huge firestorm that was a bonfire the size of a school bus.

With a massive inhale, Hera would actually shatter the glass windows on the tower as it was shown briefly, with exploding glass from it's vistas. Screams and shouts from inside were heard as people began to clamor out. But it was too late.

Fire Dragon's Roar, exploded onto the scene as Hera herself was anchored back into a crater from the blast as soon as she began exhaling flames. The huge torrent of Dragon flame would sweep upward toward the tower through the air and slam into the top of it; as it flew off in slow-motion, Hera would see several high ranking Sun Mages, even their leader go flying out on fire as the top of the tower landed with an earth shattering THUD into the mountainside; exploding into wood, still on fire; as the rest of the tower caught aflame from the orginal attack. As the flames came down from what used to be the top of the tower, Sun Mages began running out left and right from above.

As they exited, they would see a small girl exhaling flames that could literally swallow up a skyscaper. With a hisssssss, the roar would end as Hera closed her mouth, smoke coming out of her nose a bit; like a Dragon briefly. As she crossed her arms, the group of about fifty or sixty Sun Mages before she and Hikari would look at one another, then back to Hera. Most of them would throw their weapons down, surrendering. Others still looked like they needed some convincing.

All she did was get slightly irritated, as her eyes took on a red Dragon Slayer glow briefly; and the rest of them threw their weapons down immediately. Looking back to Hikari, Hera would smile; with the sight of the burning tower behind her; and all the Sun Mages with their hands up. A huge chunk of the tower off in the distance.

"Their leader will be back soon; he went flying with the top of the tower. He'll be badly burnt and pissed off. Since they're all surrendering; I'll leave it to you to negotiate terms with their Guildmaster....not like he has much of a bargaining chip left....gahaha." Hera turned back to the tower, sparkling to herself as her Dad used too; as a few of the Sun Mages got sweatdrops over their head.

"W-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE MYSTIC TOWER?!?!?!?!" a mage came flying in full speed, white robes ripped and burnt, face covered in dust and soot. Blonde hair flying wildly behind him as he literally flew through the air. He would land, still woozy from the flames of the roar. Looking around, he would sweatdrop when he noticed Hera and Hikari's guild crests. "No......they are gone from this planet." he referred to Fairy Tail as a whole now, in shock that two of their mages stood before him. A bit of fear was in his expession too.

-------------------------------------

OOC: Word Count Completed, End it in the next Post either with your diplomacy skills or with your fighting skills. Either way, this was a fun job :3

× Bio
    × Magic

Lilium
    Lilium

Player 

Character Sheet

Post by Lilium 26th March 2017, 6:22 pm

980 Words
    Status and Spells
    MP: 5%
    When Hera put a hand on Hikari's shoulders, she smiled as the pinkette was generally able to tell how Hikari was feeling and she was grateful that she was able to have a friend that was able to understand how she was feeling. She smiled as she braced herself for what she called Hera's 'quick travel'. Being inside of the flaming trail felt odd, as they were surrounded by fire but it wasn't burning her, it actually felt quite calming to touch the flames. The halt of the quick travel was something that she could live without. She felt it as though she was gonna get whiplash with how suddenly they had stopped. Hikari rubbed her neck, trying to make sure that it was just her imagination that she was hurting. She looked at the tower and was in somewhat of a shock. It's kind of scary how big this place was up close, and it was understandable as to why the villagers lived in fear of these cultists, with this giant tower here. When Rose needed to confirm that all that their plan was to blow up the cultists' tower, Hikari smiled and nodded, "I mean, in this case, Hera can do what she does best when she sees an enemy. Which is wipe them off the planet if she really wants to." Hikari giggled when she saw Rose essentially stop caring about what happens next. It's not everyday that Hera gets permission to wipe out something as it's usually by accident when something does get destroyed by her. When Hera had amplified her voice, Hikari had to cover her ears. It seemed as though Hera was the source of the noise so it was extra loud from where she was standing. Hikari frowned as she saw two of the Sun Mage cultists running towards Hera at fast speeds. It was pretty hard to see them so it was easy to come to the conclusion that they were using magic. Hikari smiled as she watched Hera simply dodge the lasers that the Sun mages were throwing at her. She winced a little as the two cultists were clothes lined in the neck. When Hera was powering up, Hikari could feel the magic energy in the area, flowing into Hera. It was quite an intense amount and due to Hera's magic, it was making the surrounding area somewhat hot. Hikari fanned herself from the area getting hotter until Hera inhaled, it made the air thinner and windows all around the tower shattered. Hikari looked wide-eyed until an inferno seemed to endlessly spew fire all over the tower. There were people jumping out of the tower and it was almost sad to watch. These people had been brainwashed into thinking they were doing the good in the world when all they were doing was taking people away from their families. It was pretty heart breaking to see.

The sun mages who ran out seemed to have taken serious damage with escaping the now burning beacon. Hikari looked at them, as they attended to each other's wounds, showing how they did genuinely care for one another. After they put their hands up in surrender, Hera turned to Hikari and Hikari almost laughed at the sight. The pink haired girl smiled so purely but it was very clearly offset by the tower burning to the ground and the sun mages cowering as they prayed for their lives. Hikari smiled as she walked up to Hera and patted her on the end, "You did great. Let's see if I can top it off with my acting." When she turned her head, she saw the leader of the Sun cultists charging closer and she sighed, wondering what he could possibly do in his beat up, ragged state. Hikari fixed her hair and set a glare on the male who for some reason doubted that Fairy Tail mages still existed. She walked up towards him, unsheathing her sword and putting it near her side as she walked. She exhaled as she let her magic power loose, with it circling in an aura around her. When she reached the leader of the cultists, he was shaking in his boots at this point and crumbled to his knees. "I'm getting just about sick of all of you people thinking that Fairy Tail is gone. This guild will never die and will come back better than ever. You hear me? You better get out of here before I demonstrate to you why I had my friend here burn the tower. You wouldn't like what I would do with it." The cultist leader gulps in fear as Hikari raises her foot and slams her heel on the ground. With this, a giant magic circle gets place on the ground and she lifts up her hand, adding several more layers to the magic circle. The cultists all take this as their cue to run and they fade into the horizon. Thankful that they are gone, Hikari almost collapses due to using her magic to make something flashy rather than effective. The magic circle she made was simply magic circles that did nothing. Granted she did make a lot of them to make it look more intimidating. Hikari smiles at Hera, happy that she was able to scare away those mages and officially help the town. Granted, it might spread that the 'dark' mages of Fairy Tail scared away the cultists but it still made her chuckle. They would be surprised at this development of the mages of the thought to be disbanded Fairy Tail would just help towns even when they are still considered dark mages. Hikari looks at the bright blue sky, full of smoke from the still burning tower, wondering if the magic council would bother trying to find out who they were and why they did this.

pyxis

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:51 am