Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Akane's late introduction

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Akane's late introduction Empty Akane's late introduction

Post by Kaja Jelen 5th February 2017, 4:26 am

"It's about time that I introduce me to the guild, I'm now a month part of it but I was to bussy doing jobs. Shame on me." Was Akane's thought. She walked into the Guild's tavern. "Hello, everyone. I'm Akane, I'm not interiorly new but If gone on jobs and forgot to introduce myself."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bianca§
    Akane's late introduction 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Seenter
    Seenter

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 62

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Akane's late introduction Empty Re: Akane's late introduction

Post by Seenter 6th February 2017, 1:27 pm

Chris looked up from the mug sitting before him at one of the tables. Again the bartender only gave him the weak stuff, and again he accepted it without question. He was really going to have to find a way to convince the man that he could handle the normal stuff at least.

The speaker was a young woman with red hair, young as a relative term in general. She was obviously older that Chris, but not too much older. Maybe in her early 20’s? Wearing armor she looked like she was a soldier of sorts, but obviously a mage if she was in the guild. So she was doing jobs….

Shaking his head Chris picked up his mug and slowly walked towards her. He regretted doing this, and each of his steps seemed to almost drag behind him. But he was going to put in the effort to get to know all the guild members, even the ones that made him nervous (females). ”H-hi. M-my name is Chris. I-I’m relatively new myself” Crap, his stutter was back.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Christopher Seenter | Chris's Bank
    First Magic | Second Magic | Third Magic
    Undecided | Undecided | Undecided
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 8th February 2017, 12:21 pm

A guy with dark brown hair and very deep blue eye's had walked up to Akane and introduced himself to Akane with a bit of stuttering. Akane smiled and said "Hey, I'm pleased to meet you. How have you experienced the guild so far? and how are you?"

Bianca§
    Theme:

Seenter
    Seenter

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Seenter 8th February 2017, 2:11 pm

Taking a deep breath Chris did his best to calm his nerves. He really needed to get a handle on his stuttering around women. He thought about closing his mind to what he was seeing, but that would only make his eyes look distant and not at her. Which would be rude. Then he thought about looking past her or closing his eyes temporarily, but again that would be rude. There’s no easy way to do this.

So instead he looked at her and focused on his talking. ”Doing alright. I’ve been in the guild for a few months, and everyone seems nice.” Even to his own ears it sounded forced and deliberate. Like a foreign person trying to speak the native language of the land, or a dimwitted man trying to be understood.

He tried relaxing his stance, and it seemed to help. A little. ”H-Have you been in the guild long yourself? I don’t t-think I’ve seen you around.” Better, at least this time the stuttering was minimal.

Copy
    Copy

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aura - Broken Dreams
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen. Metal Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Akane's late introduction Empty The Amazing Entrance

Post by Copy 8th February 2017, 10:04 pm

► COPY ◄
    ► INFINITY HYDRA ◄

► HE WHO WANDERS ◄

► DRAWN BLADE ◄

COPY
    ► HEALTH – 200 ◄
    ► MANA - 100% ◄
    ► STATUS - HEALTHY ◄

EXCALIBUR
    ► HEALTH – 400 ◄
    ► STATUS - LEGENDARY

» Not long after the two begun their conversation. If it were to be considered that- The Guild-Hall entrance doors swung open in their enormity. After-all with doors like that, they had to be swung open with grandeur.
    However; the being that swung open the doors was not Copy. No he was standing slightly further back with a hand covering his eyes. For the being that did, stood there with the look of utter magnificence personified. A GOD wearing the CLASSIEST of garbs. Wielding a rod of power and lordship. For Copy had a new, powerful being at his side...

WITNESS ME MORTAL!:

And much like his grandeur suggested. The small diminutive being wielded that cane directly towards Chris and Akane. With no mouth to be identified a voice of English-class and eloquence unbeknownst in these lands. "StaaaAaaaAnd aside peasants! For the Lord and his Squir-!" With the pose and grace of a dancer. Copy had whipped his shoe at mach-speeds at Excalibur's head. "This is our guild damn it! Show some respe-!"
    Twisting he shouted in retort to Copy. "FOOL! WE MUST ESTABLISH DOMINANCE OVER THESE LOWER CLASS!" And with little hestiation, pip-squeak lord had puttered with the sound of wood to wood-flooring between the two towards the bar. "Your finest mead for a King good whelp!"

Still standing some distance from the main chamber of the guild-hall; which sided as a tavern. Copy let out an audible sigh as he strode into the building. Closing the doors behind him with composure and with the sounds of whispers with the doors sliding shut. With his back carefully exposed to the others, including the patrons that gave some off-cast glances. He turned and adjusted his appearance in some of the darkness; wrapping his hands around a band and tugged his hair back into its typical pony-tail. Wearing the usual garbs of his nearly formal wear, a mid-cut long-coat with the color of dominantly charcoal- With the signs of worn travel, muds and snow from the weathering.

Glamorous.:

With the quiet and calculated steps of his dress-shoe to the floor, clopped with some drawn force of attention. As he drew closer to the tavern, he was seen slipping the thrown shoe onto his foot as if it was normal. Eventually coming within' distance of the two most afflicted from his partner's actions. He took a brief dip of his head, left hand over his heart a moment- Displaying a black Infinity Hydra marking. "Apologies for the rude introduction of Excalibur-- He's not .. Familiar with the -"
    "Coooopy~! RULE #3498! NO STOOPING LOW IN TALKING ABOUT ME!"
    A low grumble escaped Copy, while Excalibur half-guzzling a pint of ale. With his cane wildly flailing in the background. "Social conventions." Having turned to face Chris he dipped his head. And then extended a hand to shake towards Akane. "But I recognize a new face when I see one. I am Copy, guild-mage of Infinity Hydra."

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 21st February 2017, 3:27 am

Chris talked about the guild and asked how long Akane was in it. "If been here now over a month."

The guild door swung open and a man walked in along with a little creature that Akane has never seen before. The creature started shouting order around as if they stood high above everyone else. She thought to herself: "Who needs to ask for respect is no true nobel" and she thought back of the village where she was raised. The town folk would bow before the samurai without the need to ask or demand it. She always felt it was akward when they did it. She shook away her thoughts and looked at them. The man wanted to correct the creature but the creature shouted back, talking about dominance over the lower class. She already hated the creature, arrogant. It talks about peasants as if they are the lowest of all, yet the people are the stone walls of society. Without them, every one would live like barbarians.

The man walked to them and made his apologies for his companion, who had the name Excalibur apparently. She looked at the creature and then back at the man "Apologies accepted." She felt tempted to say that he should raise it better in courtesies but decided it could offend him and there for she kept quieted.

The creature had again opened its mouth to shout about not talk low about him. The man seemed to dislike how the creature behaves. The man nodded to Chris, they seemed to know each other. And he then introduced himself to Akane. "Please to meet you, my name is Akane. I'm new here. Just got back from a few jobs thoughts." She had now decided to ignore the creature.

Bianca§
    Theme:

Seenter
    Seenter

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Seenter 22nd February 2017, 6:23 pm

Chris turned to see who entered the guild and almost groaned when he saw Excalibur. Even though the little guy helped out in the last job; Chris wasn't quite used to his manners. To him the little guy thought he was a ruler of sorts, but no ruler Chris had heard acted that way. Read about maybe, but none that were living.

Letting out a sigh instead he gave Copy a returned nod. "That's just how the little guy is." That was almost a mutter, but he grimaced at it. The little guy might be a pest, but he was still useful. "As with any guild you'll find all sorts of eccentrics around. Take Copy for example." He pointed at the young mage with a smile. "He's stuck with that thing." His smile broadened as he pointed at Excalibur. "And yet both are tolerated."

He shrugged and turned his attention back to the woman. With Copy there he was a little bit more at ease as he spoke. "What kind of jobs, if I may ask." He was curious as to what this woman occupied her time with.

Copy
    Copy

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aura - Broken Dreams
    Second Skill: 2nd Gen. Metal Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Copy 6th March 2017, 10:31 pm

(Feel free to skip me here, since the conversation is directed to you Akane!)

Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 8th March 2017, 3:23 am

Akane smiled when Chris referred to Excaliber as eccentric. "I'm not the only one who thinks like this about him." where her thoughts. "Two jobs I did have been cancelled by my companion's shamefully, one was about a curse and we needed to inspect a tunnel for the other one. If found a new job to do, an archaeologist asks for help, so I'll be going to him in a few days." Was the answer on Chris his question. "What kind of magic do you two use?" asked Akane while she looked at both mage's.

Bianca§
    Theme:

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 11:01 pm