Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Alone for the Moment (Social)

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Netherice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Alone for the Moment (Social) Empty Alone for the Moment (Social)

Post by Amanaki 16th January 2017, 10:19 pm

Phaje stood outside for a moment, wondering where Zera had gotten off to. This was the guild hall alright. She was supposed to be here by now though. Well, he thought, maybe they had some light reading he could do while he waited for her. Even if it only took her a second, it would be good to know if they had any nice books. The thought got him a little excited. Maybe... a new book?
    He walked into the guild hall and froze, remembering the last time he had been in the guild hall. Lamia Scale... his dad. This caused a momentary hickup in his emotions, remembering that besides Zera, he was completely alone in this world. He was glad that he had at least someone to look forward to. He bowed his head, having only stepped far enough in the door for them to close behind him before he came back to his senses. So this was Blue Pegasus. Hopefully they could help Zera find what she needed. She was the whole reason he suggested coming to this guild. If she got caught with her experiments, she might have problems, but at the moment, those weren't really being conducted so it shouldn't be the worry, he thought. He stood there, unsure how to join or how guilds actually worked. Lamia Scale had helped him survive, but he didn't have a clue as to the inner workings. All he knew was this guild had what they needed: people who could help locate the items they were missing and keep an eye out for Zera's sister.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alone for the Moment (Social) 39392910
    michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Experience : 100

Alone for the Moment (Social) Empty Re: Alone for the Moment (Social)

Post by michaelkeha 17th January 2017, 3:54 am

Michael lurched up from his comfortable chair taking note of the newcomer in the hall with his trademark fox-like smile stood up and made his way towards the newcomer raising a hand up he barked in his normal growling tank engine like timber "Greetings are you lost how can I help you" he out-stretched his hand as he neared the young man "Care for a piece of candy?" offering him a bright green sucker." I am Michael Vulpi by the way nice to meet you" he jested
    Amanaki
    Amanaki

Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 17th January 2017, 8:25 am

He looked at the odd man for a moment, then continued to admire the guild hall for a few moments. He knew he would have to talk to the individual offering the candy, but he wanted take it all in for the moment.
    "No," He said finally. "I have no need for food, and I care only for natural sugars like fruit. I only eat every once in a great while. Just like my curse of not sleeping. I don't understand what sleep does for you guys, or what being tired even is."
    He looked the man over for a moment. "I am here to join this guild of yours. I have need for some friends for the moment to help in my goals. So I... we chose this one."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 17th January 2017, 9:26 am

Michael cocked his head to the side popping the suck into his mouth as he did "Well aren't you a bowl of sunshine" shrugging Michael gave out a small sigh and turned on his heels "Well let's get you inked up." He started walking towards a large counter with a lovely looking young lady behind it only after about five or six steps did he think to motion the new guy to follow him fully extending his head back and thus able to make eye contact with the new guy without having to turn around he found this to be a far more effective way of communicating even if some found it rather bizarre "What's your name?" he inquired.
    Amanaki
    Amanaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 17th January 2017, 5:18 pm

"Call me Phaje, and sunshine is nothing compared to the beauty of night. It's amazing what you see when you don't sleep." He followed this weird man for the moment, wishing Zera would catch up. She would probably be along shortly.
    "Do you guys have a library? Or some books i can read while I wait for my companion to get here? Maybe some catacombs under the hall to explore? You know, after I get my guild tattoo. Do you guy's require me to wear it in a specific spot or can you put it on my foot?"

DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Terra
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 2,243,068

Character Sheet
    First Skill: [Second Generation] Ice Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: - - -
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 17th January 2017, 7:15 pm

It was just turning afternoon in Clover Town, and everyone was out and about, doing their own thing, and Ezra's thing happened to include hauling potato sacks around the guild hall and into the Tavern. He had recently taken a job which involved shooing a bunch of critter away from his crops. In gratitude, the farmer and his family insisted he take home ten people's worth of potato sacks. He couldn't say no! So he ended up taking them home to the guild hall, and wound up with the brilliant idea of having a potato feast. What else was there to do?

"A little bit of butter, a little bit of bread! Makes 'er tummy bigger, when you stuff it in your head!~" He hummed the tune under his breath as he hauled the bags over, but, was soon cut off when he bumped into two new members who happened to cross paths with him. The last part of their conversation that he could hear was the simple question of if they had a library, and Ezra was never one to shut his mouth so easily! "Not so fast, newbies! Yeesh! So quick to ink everyone all willy nilly, heh heh. Lemme put these down real quick... oomph!" He grunted as two large sacks fell to the ground, against a wall, "Ezra Aurence, wizard here at Blue Pegasus. I'm new enough not to be old but old enough to know that inking just anyone is as important as stranger danger!"

It was clear that Ezra was a very bubbly and active guy, his wide, toothy grin greeting the two, "Anyway, haven't seen you two before. Though it's obvious that one of you is already recruited, so, pleasure to meet ya! As for you... er, Phaje, as I heard it? Yeah, Phaje, let me learn a 'lil bit about ya. Birthplace, family, dreams, wishes, plans, goals, magic, yin an yang! Ya know? Ya get me? Sorry if I'm being pushy, heh!" He smiled and walked over to the smaller, leaner man and offered his fist to him for a quick bump.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 17th January 2017, 7:28 pm

He looked at this man that came in with a bit of disgust. "I asked this fine gentleman here a question. It was kind of rude for you to interrupt. Besides my name there isn't much to know about me. Birthplace is a planet which no longer exists, family dead, no goals, no life. My magic is my own concern. And there is little else to know about me. I am here to join the guild, take missions and mind my own business with Zera and that is all that is needed. I rather not play a game of chess today," he finished. He had grown used to being treated a bit kinder by Zera, and to be honest she had a dark side. Why did people from light guilds have to be pushy?
    "I'm sorry for my rudeness if there was any but I have lived on my own in the wilderness for a good time, only coming out to read books and gain knowledge. So I don't deal with people much. You aren't Zera and haven't earned that trust. I apologize but i am just here to join the guild and find people more..." He looked over the man for a minute before finishing. "Researched."

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 17th January 2017, 11:43 pm

Michael spun on the spot his currently, upside down head not moving as his body rotated around allowing his head to face the right way round again"If you been around long enough you should know recruitment is open to anyone wanting in, ain't our jobs to judge people on their past otherwise my ass wouldn't have been able to join either" Michael didn't know who this man was he had never seen him around the guild before and quite frankly he didn't care at this point"Now to answer your question Mr Phaje we do indeed have a library one of biggest and most extensive in Fiore" He motioned Phaje to follow him further, Michael was a patient man but if there was one thing he would not tolerate it was rudeness and this Ezra fellow was bordering on it.

Last edited by michaelkeha on 18th January 2017, 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 18th January 2017, 5:24 am

Ezra began to hold up his hands and chuckle, "Yikes! Both of ya' got a bit of a bite, huh? Heh heh. I don't mind, a lot of people here at Blue Pegasus have more of a fang than a hoof..." A series of flashbacks ran through his head as he reminiscence the guild master meeting, sheesh, "But besides that, seems you'll fit right in. A lot of us don't necessarily have a goals or ambitions when they first join, but I hope we can mold a path for you to your liking, heh."

What he said was true, a lot of the wizards here were new to the guild, and aimless. No one came here with dreams or ambitions, most of them were just interested in... jobs. Just jobs. Nothing else. It was like they were robots, programmed to work and work and work, like some cruel cycle. Some of them showed very little interest in the guild itself and just the jobs that it offered. Ezra couldn't help but be pushy about it, he'd much rather be in a guild filled with dreams rather than job registrations. He then turned to other peculiar man and raised a brow with one quirky smile, "Hey now, I'm not judging him based on his past, since clearly he doesn't have one or just won't tell us. But it's that kind of attitude that puts a lot of folks in danger when you let a bunch of strangers join all willy nilly! We may not be the judges of their past but we can at least know a little bit about them." He took a breath, looking back over to Phaje, "I understand that we don't have your trust, but you don't have our trust either. That is a privilege, not a right, and if you don't want to have prying eyes all over you for the first few weeks of your enlistment, then you have to show that we can trust you. It's a simple request that I know you can follow. Unless there is a problem...?"

Ezra, at no point, stopped smiling. Although he wasn't trying to be rude, he certainly wasn't going to be nonchalant.

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Amanaki
    Amanaki

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amanaki 18th January 2017, 10:36 am

"I'm not here to gain your trust or anyone else's. I'm here strictly for my purposes. I will try to keep my nose clean, that's all I can say. Living in the wilderness and in libraries hasn't left me with much knowledge of human interaction. But I am here for now, and that is apparent. I obviously am signing up for your guild which should send a clear message that I am not here to make trouble. I can't promise I won't go overboard on missions though. My magic doesn't allow for discretion. I will try to keep myself under control. My goals aren't for others to know. Simply put no one here could come close to knowing what is needed."
    He directed his attention towards the man with the sucker. "I think I will wait for Zera so we can get tattoos together. I much rather see the place and maybe meet a few of your guild mates. Or read if you are too busy."

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 19th January 2017, 10:35 am

Michael shrugged very calmly saying "Whatever you want we can wait for your pal to show up as for learning about some of the crew around here well we tend to keep to ourselves we get our jobs done get paid and keep out of each others way "I can't say I know much of anyone beyond the barkeep, librarian and job board administrator and even then none of them are actual wizards" Michael smiled his foxish smile" Hell Mr Ezra here is the only wizard that has spoken to me beyond the customary good morning"

Alone for the Moment (Social) -9gECUXK
    DOPPO
    DOPPO

Coeval Titanic

Coeval Titanic

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by DOPPO 21st January 2017, 8:42 am

Ezra raised a brow as the mysterious man, Phaje, spoke. He certainly wasn't as open as Ezra was during his entrance. But that was nothing to be worried about, some were just more quiet than others, and that was fine. But it just seemed like everyone was like that nowadays. Shrugging, set his curiosity aside. "Alright you two, you clearly don't have anything to do on your morning schedules, so, we're gonna do a bit of hauling and cooking, okay? You know those potato sacks I was hauling around? Well, I have.. one... two... like, twenty of them, so we're gonna take those to the tavern and cook'em up. Alright? You guys could use a work out anyway." He grinned his toothy grin.

Ezra returned to his sacks against the wall and picked them up with his two, muscular hands and walked back over to the two, handing them both a rather heavy sack. "The rest are in the storage room just a few doors down from here, you can't miss it. There's a bunch of sacks identical to this one filling that room." He would ruffle both of the boys' hair, smiling.
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

Current date/time is 14th May 2024, 2:59 am