Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shiny things, cats and new friends

Keiko_Ayano
    Keiko_Ayano

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shiny things, cats and new friends  Empty Shiny things, cats and new friends

Post by Keiko_Ayano 7th December 2016, 6:44 am

Keiko hovered nervously about 2 metres away from the edge of the port, if her tail had been out it would have been flicking side to side anxiously. But... in the name of going unnoticed she had it wrapped around her waist beneath her skirt and her hood pulled up to cover her ears. Why did fish have to live in water? She grumbled to herself, eyeing the still water in the port nervously her eyes following the gentle bob of the boats on it. The urge to try and catch a fish was thoroughly quelled by Keiko's intense fear of water.

She spun around on her heels stretching her arms above her head and yawing, the temptation to steal something rising, her body tingling with the beginning of an adrenaline rush as she contemplated the idea. The port waasss famous for its strict adherance to rules but she was oh so tempted. Keiko's eyes flickered through the crowd milling around the port. Merchants selling stock and locals interacting, a flash of a gold headband in a dark head of navy hair caught her attention. She always was tempted by shiny things.

Keiko grinned exposing her long canines as she darted towards the navy haired girl, concentration heavy, her eyes focused on that headband and only the headband. In her head she was already running multiple scenarios of the best way to snatch the headband. The catgirl eased her way into the crowd darting in between people, slowly edging her way towards the girl before leaping forward and over the navy hair girls head plucking the headband off. She could have done it subtlely, but Keiko was careless, even more careless when she let her tail unravel from under her skirt in her excitement flicking out behind her. A huge mistake on her part and very easy to grab for the girl or any good crowd goers who disliked stealing, which... most people hated.
    Chloe Harken
    Chloe Harken

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Thunder God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shiny things, cats and new friends  Empty Re: Shiny things, cats and new friends

Post by Chloe Harken 8th December 2016, 7:13 pm

Chloe was off on her route of trying to explore as much of the world as she could, by just randomly taking some trains and seeing where they could take her. Today she found herself in a relatively normal port town, which seemed to be pretty boring at first glance. She was not really looked for any sort of tourism, but something to see while she was there could be nice. She decided that she would at least check out the stores before she went back home to guild hall.

She was browsing various items as she wondered if there would be anything worth taking back home, that she couldn't easily find in Clover Town. Eventually she got discouraged from that idea too and just decided to go and check out the water. She was looking at all of the various ships curiously, still having never been aboard one. She wondered if she should try to ride one now, but she remembered that she was not really looking to stay here, just a quick day trip to check it out.

She was about to go back to the train station when she felt something suddenly grabbing at her head. In a split second she felt her headband vanished and noticed that the culprit was not so subtle about it. She wondered whether or not the culprit had known she was stealing from a mage. She noticed the thief seemingly had a tail, which was now pretty exposed from her bold action. Chloe used her quick reflexes to grab at the tail to try and keep the girl where she wanted her, for questioning.

"Alright, give me my headband back," she said sternly and calmly despite the fact that she casually charged her fist with black lightning, while her other hand was wrapped around the tail of the thief, preventing her escape. "I will give you a chance to explain yourself, because I really don't wanna hurt you," she said as her usual uncertainty started to come through her words. She knew that thieves were notorious for being terrible, but Chloe certainly didn't know this girl's motives yet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shiny things, cats and new friends  XgUWmH8
    Keiko_Ayano
    Keiko_Ayano

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Shiny things, cats and new friends  Empty Re: Shiny things, cats and new friends

Post by Keiko_Ayano 9th December 2016, 1:27 am

Everything was going perfectly, Keiko had grabbed the headband and in a matter of moments she would have darted off and been absorbed into the crowd... if all had gone to plan. It was when Keiko felt a hand wrapped around her tail prevented her from escaping and instead very nearly land on her face from the sudden loss of moment, thankfully cats always land on their feet. She let out a strangled sounding scream, spinning around to look at the girl, the headband still clasped in her hands. She froze when they made eye contact, several scenarios running through her head of how this could end, all of them to Keiko's disadvantage if she did not hand the headband back. It was clear from looking at the girl and the... different scent coming from her that she was a mage and not an ordinary one either.

Although the girl did not look especially violent, her stern tone was enough to crack Keiko, albeit the shock of being caught made her a little jittery, regardless Keiko began talking and fast, her words blurring together "Nyaaaa I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to steal it, well I did but I didn't realise you were a mage or that it was important to you, and I was just going to sell it because I'm broke right nyow and..!" she stopped talking suddenly, realising she was probably digging herself into a deeper hole. She quickly thrust the headband towards the girl her eyes wide, flight instinct about to kick in.

Mentally she counted to 10, slowing her breathing, she needed to stay calm. She watch the girl intently wondering what was going to happen now, would she be taken to the Rune Knights or maybe the girl would deal with her herself? Speaking of the person who had caught her attempted snatch, Keiko tilted her head her hood falling off to reveal her ears, the girl definetly gave off the aura of a legal mage, Keiko hadn't spent much time around guilds so she didn't recognise the mage but for all she new, she could have tried to steal a very famous mages headband.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shiny things, cats and new friends  29f5amx

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 2:48 pm