Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Haia Star Home

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Precursor Drive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Haia Star Home - Page 4 Empty Re: Haia Star Home

Post by Triple_Hell 25th June 2017, 3:42 am

Haia jumped and blushed at Eris's comment about getting her a leash with a collar. Haia however felt she could not be infuriated with the stranger due to her innocence. Slowly the cooking ended and Haia laid two plates of fried chicken with rice and after a quick stir fry, some vegetables to go along with the food. Haia took out her portable table, something about doing thid felt familiar, as if slowly that odd flashback she had was piecing itself together slowly. Laying the dishes on the table she slides it next to the bed and told the vixen to take a seat and enjoy, the chipper mood of the girl accomplishing such a minor task.

Haia hid her embarrassment with no avail. The attire there was more for night time wear than anything. In fact that sort of attire is something she is too embarrassed to admit she has. Haia smiled as natural as she could, not wanting to hurt the girl's feelings. Haia then decided. Since they are both girls, it would be fine to change infront of her. So as quickly as she could, she closed the windows and lock the door before taking her clothes off and changing into her attire. Her face red, she sat next to Eris.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haia Star Home - Page 4 21
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th June 2017, 4:02 am

The smell of the fish quickly filled the room and for someone with enhances senses like Eris, it was a true delight. Almost too much, as she had a feeling of almost sneezing at one point. Thankfully she did not do so and thus could seat herself down as the table was moved to its position before proceeding to enjoy the meal for all it was worth. She was almost melting as she placed each piece of the meat into her mouth, her taste buds screaming out in extasy, even making the vixen blush from it all. Funnily enough, that seemed to be only the first half of the pleasantries of this evening. Soon after, Haia would start suddenly enclosing the room, as if she wanted to transform it into some sort of fortress.

Why she was doing this, Eris had absolutely no idea. But she did watch her do it all with clear interest, her head slightly tilted to the side. Finally, it all lead to the other girl throwing aside all of her clothes, leaving herself in nothing more than her birthday suit for few moments before putting on the prepared clothes. Of course, those did a somewhat poor job of actually hiding her figure, as the transparent cloth didn't even try to cover the girl's body. The vixen's amber eyes gazed at it all, her ears twitching relentlessly. As the girls now sat next to one another again, Eris would smile and lean right toward Haia, one of her clawed hands suddenly resting at the smaller girl's thigh.

"Eris thinks Haia is very beautiful, so she doesn't need to feel ashamed and blush because of it!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 25th June 2017, 4:22 am

Haia jumped in her seat, the sudden intimate moment presented made her feel more embarrassing and her face became even more red. The girl reached for a spoon, trying to ignore the comment Eris made about her body. Haia will admit it was a first for a girl no less to compliment her body. Haia glanced at her food as she tried to eat it her food, only to find difficulty as she was too embarrassed to actually pick up her utensils. The grip on her thigh felt really nice.

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th June 2017, 4:30 am

Haia certainly could feel the atmosphere in the room. Unfortunately, Eris was completely oblivious to it. Her mind right now was about the same as one of a child in several senses. Which meant that she wasn't quite able to figure out the meaning behind the other girl's gesture, or why she wasn't really talking out loud at all. Eventually, she would just decide to take everything into her own hands though, as she was used to taking the lead on contracts and missions thanks to her overwhelming power everyone but her seemed to feel. Grabbing her own spoon, she would fill it with the food from Haia's plate and bring it up to her face.

"Do you want me to feed you? Okay, open wide~!"

She would say in an innocent, playful voice. And if the barely clothed girl actually agreed, she would do just as she promised, making sure that the girl was also fed properly instead of starving in her own house.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 25th June 2017, 4:45 am

Something about being fed struck a cord, another flash of her memory, but too brief to collect any sort of information. Haia just nods, willingly to be fed by a cute, adorable child like girl. Haia shifted closer and grabbed one of the fluffy tails, hugging the soft fur and sniffing it, it kind of smells like the chicken. Then again smells tend to get caught in hair and stuff.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th June 2017, 4:53 am

Perhaps she appeared mature before, as she stood by the stone and prepared their meal without fail and even under the pressure of having a stranger in her house. But right now, she resembled a small and innocent child as well. In fact, it seemed that she grew softer by the moment. Eris could only chuckle at the sight of it all, feeding Haia as she would open her mouth. And she did not stop, ever as the girl would go for her tail and embrace it as if it was a plushy toy that could help her fall asleep.

"Do you like tails? What's so fun about them, I wonder..."

The vixen would ask, though the second half was more for herself. This was not the first time someone went for the fluffy appendage like that. Many actual children already grabbed them and hanged on them when she was in different cities and villages. Some places could have a quite boring day to day life, so her visits could sometimes turn into a grand event filled with excitement and fun for everyone. But if Haia was doing this for the same reason or a different one, Eris did not know. And seeing how the other girl did not have any animal-like features, the vixen had to settle for something smaller and just pet the girl's head in return, ruffling her hair a bit.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 25th June 2017, 5:05 am

Haia bit on the spoon and took her meal. Haia blushed, she felt like a pet, a pet to an animal girl no less. But for some reason this feels right, as if she was suppose to do this. Haia hugged the appendage more as she rubbed the fur, it was her answer. The tail felt soft and appealing. It felt nice to rest her head in the softness like she was sleeping on an amazing pillow. Haia then look up at Eris.

"I dunno why Eris-sama... But I feel like I belong to you, yet there is this missing piece that... seems blurry as to why I feel this way... Like a long lost memory that I can't recover. I-I... Feel okay being yours..."

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th June 2017, 5:12 am

Those words actually managed to make the vixen blush and force her to look away for a tiny bit. But her piercing gaze would return and rest on the other girl again soon enough. She had to take a moment to actually formulate all the words inside of her head before speaking, but she would give her answer eventually.

"You say that, but... I don't really know what it means. I am just a ronin without any memory, a mercenary cast aside and accepted by a guild as a member of their family. If you have any desires, I would be more than happy trying to fulfill them, however... I do not know how to do something like that."

Perhaps her words were a little awkward, as always, but she hopefully managed to convey the message. Haia could very well have to teach her about many things of this world, as the vixen just did not know. Though one thing was clear. Just like the smaller female couldn't separate herself from the fluffy tail right now, Eris could not separate her gaze from Haia's chest, still fully visible through the pink transparent outfit. A situation truly interested beyond all words.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 25th June 2017, 5:23 am

"I-It means that um I... I... I... am yours. I-I can't help but... remember suddenly that someone... a girl who appeared in my window with the intention to eat. She was exactly acting like you... Then I dunno... I gained this mark on my neck... A brand to tell me that I belong to this person..." Memories flashed in Haia's head, the longer her exposure to Eris, the more things that slowly came back to her. Her mark begun to sting a bit. Haia then hugged tightly. "I-I am Eris-sama's property... I made a contract... To teach Eris-sama about the world of Fiore and cater to both her physical, mental and sexual needs."

Haia panted. The girl could not believe what she said to a total stranger. Haia gripped the tail tighter and stroked it with her face redder than a tomato.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th June 2017, 5:31 am

At the start, Eris understood. But when it came to the end of what Haia was saying, even her own face would turn red for a moment, forced to look away again. And this time for even longer time than before. It was true that just about every single bit of this seemed extremely familiar to the vixen, way more than anything else. There was no doubt in hell and heaven that these two were connected somehow. But.. a being that would just get into this place and then make a contract with a random girl to enslave her like that. Was that really who the girl was in the past, the self she was searching for this entire time?! In the end, she would just return to face Haia again while shaking both her head and her hands in a dismissive manner.

"There's no way, hahaha. If that really was the truth, then all Eris would have to do is say something like 'now you will undress and entertain Eris' and you would have to do so. There is just no way something like that would happen, ehehe..."

Her laugh was awkward and her words even more so as she tried to find a way out of this. Or maybe just something that would make sense, as all of this was just... well, she didn't really know what to think of it at this point.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 25th June 2017, 5:46 am

Haia blushed, her mark tingled with an interesting itch. Haia knew she was not forced on the command but Haia obeyed. The girl got up and shed her clothes before moving the table aside with her toes and climbed on to Eris before planting a kiss on the vixen's supple lips as a hand stroked the fox's ears.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th June 2017, 5:56 am

Yup. This was precisely what Eris thought would not happen. And instead, here they were, the vixen's nose suddenly letting out blood as she managed to capture Haia's bare body in her mind. Not for too long to the girl's fortune, as she quickly covered her eyes and evne turned to the side to make sure she would not see any more.

"W..w..what are you doing?! That was not an actual order, you needn't do something like that for Eris, she is only... hiii!"

She would jerk her body as she suddenly felt the weight of another human being climbing onto her. The girl's head instinctively turned to face Haia, though it would be quickly stopped as their lips met. Eris would only flail her hands around wildly and in somewhat comical fashion as this was going on. But a few seconds later, she would stop. Not because of the actual kiss, but because something seemingly entered her mind. A vision of a girl much like herself. Only, she had a single tail that was colored green and gold, her hair the same. With her eyes still closed, she would completely give in and just... wait.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 25th June 2017, 6:04 am

Haia pulls away and stares at her mistress, but for some odd reason, it felt like somethung was off. The girl remembered someone who is green with beautiful golden highlights. However, something stronger told her it was the girl. Eris came in just like some time ago. Things escaleted like now and here, Haia was embarrassed, blushing and retreated back to sitting down next to Eris, a small nosebleed that was quickly wiped away.

"I-Is... Is Eris-sama satisfied?" Haia timidly questioned, hoping to hear something positive from Eris.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th June 2017, 6:10 am

Despite Haia getting off of her and returning to her seat, Eris remained in exactly the same position this entire time as if she was just a statue instead of an actual living person. Her expression one of utter defeat until she would finally be woken up by the girl's words. Hastily trying to recover herself into a presentable form, she would cough into her first few times before turning to Haia with an awkward smile and a thumbs up.

"Y..yes! Eris is perfectly satisfied! Haia has done... excellent!"

And right after those words, she would turn to face the other direction, trying to catch her breath again. What in the world were these two doing in this locked room?! This definitely wasn't normal by any means, was it? Honestly, the vixen was starting to question traditions of Talonia if this was what everyone did on their first night together. Then again, her memories were actually somewhat clear right now? Well, she certainly remembered something, just had to piece it together. The question now was... what exactly should she do with the completely naked girl right next to her?!

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 25th June 2017, 6:20 am

Haia cleared her throat, trying her best to regain her composure of being in such a position just a few moments ago. Haia looked at Eris's figure that was in many ways more sexually appealing. Haia felt attracted to this girl. Haia blushed profusely upon hearing that she was satisfactory. Haia would tug on her collar if she had one right now.

"D-does Eris-sama w-wish to use my services more?" Haia asked timidly, hoping for something.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th June 2017, 6:28 am

Once again, the vixen's gaze was drawn toward the girl by her alluring voice, asking a question. But once Eris actually repeated that question inside of her own head and understanding it's meaning, she would jump out of her seat and started backing away while letting out sounds that could only be described as confused fox noises. The thing was, she did not realize what was behind her and soon found an obstacle in her way, one that made her fall down onto it. Suddenly, her back was laying on Haia's bed as the girl accidentally fell onto it. But she did not waste any time actually lying down, as she moved her spine up and forced her body into a seated position.

"Y..you really don't have to force yourself to do anything! Eris is perfectly happy just w...w...watching..."

At that moment, her head just kinda internally exploded, as she no longer even knew what she was even saying. She gave up, hung her head down and waited for whatever would happen. Whatever Haia desired to do, Eris would accept it.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 25th June 2017, 6:52 am

The python that slept there woke up, a bit annoyed before slithering off to who knows where in the house. Haia blinked, but slowly smiled. Eris was really cute, like a child animal, which was exactly like Eris right now. Haia got off and opened her closet before quickly changing into her regular outfit and unties her hair so it suddenly shorten. Haia went up to Eris and gave the fox girl a pet on the head.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th June 2017, 1:40 pm

When Eris raised her head again, she noticed Haia was already by her closet and putting on clothes that were far more concealing than what she had on her before, or what the vixen herself was wearing. This caused her to smile in somewhat sad manner, as her carnal desires were still screaming out and crying for more of what happened just moments ago. But of course, that would be asking for far too much with a girl she only barely remembered. Perhaps once her memory would come back, their true relationship would be revealed and they would take things from there? Who really knew, there was still that terrifying possibility that she would never recover her lost memories. But this was not the time to be thinking about things like that. So when Haia came by to pat the girl, she would grab her hand and force her body into her own. A forced hug and boob pillow, how unfortunate for the poor girl.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 25th June 2017, 9:17 pm

Haia found herself being stuffed in the face with breast flesh, her moves flailing in a comical manner as her face turned red with embarrassment again. As much as she felt happy about the hug and everything, she could not help but struggle to breathe. Haia's pleas were muffled by boobs in a bikini. Haia will admit she is kind of jealous that Eris has bigger breasts.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 30th June 2017, 7:00 am

Oh dear, perhaps she overdid it a bit. The girl often forgot her own monstrous strength and the fact that she could cut apart an entire mountain with her blade when she really wanted. Loosening her grip on Haia, she would let the smaller girl recover as she shimmied over to the side with apologetic expression adorning her face. She wasn't really sure what to do in a situation like this. The doors and windows were still closed and locked, creating a more dim and intimate environment inside of the room. But what was happening beforehand was clearly over and it just left the poor fox confused as to what actually went down.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 3rd July 2017, 3:03 pm

Haia laid herself on her bed as she took long deep breaths, her face red with embarrassment, her chest heaving up and down. Haia looked at Eris, unsure of what to say or do. But somehow one thing came into her mind.

"So... Does Eris-sama... Um... L-like me?" Haia asked, rubbing the back of her ear.

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 5:17 am