Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Haia Star Home

Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Armoured Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 872,660

Character Sheet
    First Skill: N/A
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Haia Star Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Haia Star Home

Post by Noheme 22nd January 2017, 6:00 am

Yup, it was clear as day that this girl was still very mad about earlier. But not mad enough to start an actual fight. Her words made Noheme lean back onto the bed, taking in the pleasant sensation of the soft blankets brushing against her exposed skin. "You didn't say yes to my offer, so I cannot think of you as one. In case you didn't notice, I'm not someone who would usually go against the wishes of other cute girls." As she said those words with strangely casual tone, she stretched her body and shifted into sitting position again. It seemed that Haia had a lot on her mind, and rather than talking, she wanted to show it through the reflection of her magic, magic that was extension of her very soul. But the goddess would have none of that. As soon as the images would start forming, several pitch black needles pierced them and shattered the magic into pieces.

"If I was interested in your past, I would have looked into it myself through my power. I think you've misunderstood the situation, human. I have no desire to strip those around me of their free will. Having a chunk of meat that does everything I say without questioning anything at all, how boring would that be? I'm not interested in something so depraved and useless." Along with her words, Noheme would get up from the bed and start walking towards Haia with confident steps, serious expression plastered on her face. "Furthermore, I'm not interested in those that cannot even entertain me, or despise me. Only those who are capable of walking alongside me are worthy of the title I offered." Finally she would stop right in front of the girl, offering her a perfect and unrestricted view of her body. "The decision is yours. But know that my slaves are rewarded with eternal pleasure, not pain. I'm no slaver, I'm a god! And I am more than capable of seeing the difference between matters of war and social ones."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Precursor Drive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 22nd January 2017, 7:29 am

"Then why the term slaves?" Haia said, looking towards the moon, the sky giving a clear view of it. She was tempted to turn around, she could smell a fresh bath near her. It was obvious that Haia was oblivious to her actions, the flame has a mind of its own after all. So it was not happy when mysterious black things started to pierce it. But it kept itself, it may accidentally burn the house down. "A slave is someone who is sold, belonging to someone like property. I think the proper term you are looking for..."

Haia now faced the moon goddess, tears at the edge of her eyes and with a smile. "Is friend."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Haia Star Home - Page 3 21
    Noheme
    Noheme

Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- God Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 22nd January 2017, 7:44 am

The girl right in front of her behaved rather strange. She did not turn to face her, even though she had problems averting her gaze before. She spoke in words that made no sense to the goddess, even though she managed to understand before. Whatever was it that she was trying to convey? Noheme could not understand. After all, there was a barrier that they could never, ever cross. Something that separated the fox girl from every other being in Earthland and the reason she came to this world in the first place, so that she could try to understand it better. But she was only at the start of her journey and many things were still out of her reach. And some things she would never reach, even after her quest would be over. That was simply the nature of things, something that could not be changed no matter how much she tried. The difference of birth, something one could not choose.

"I see no problem with my wording of the proposal. After all, I am god. The word that you use, 'friend' holds no meaning for us. We do not know what a friend is. From my observations, humans use the term in far too many different situations, making it seems as if the word itself had no definition at all. All we know are slaves, our worshipers that decided to dance to our every whim. And that is it." To some, it would seem sad. To others, completely natural. Gods like Noheme were special even among their kin, or rather the lack of. God was something unique, and thus something solitary. Friend was simply a term that had held no meaning to existence such as Noheme, because she never had one, despite living for far longer than even the whole world.

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 22nd January 2017, 8:09 am

"Gods are such outdated beings aren't they," Haia sat up and jumped on the goddess, her legs bare of shoes wrapping around the goddess's waist and her arms around Noheme's neck. This was going to be quite fun. Haia made sure she was not going to fall off before continueing.

"How about this, if I become your... 'slave'," Haia shuddered at the word as she did the handsigns for inverted commas. "You have to do me one thing, is that you educate yourself about Earthland culture oh goddess of the moon, after all you ain't gonna get worshippers the way you are now Nomy, geez no one likes being called a slave nor worship someone who barely knows much about how Earthland works."

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 22nd January 2017, 8:20 am

The fact that Haia jumped at Noheme like that was rather... unexpected. And the way she spoke out those words, it almost sounded like she was winning some form of argument. But was she really? It kinda sounded like she didn't really know the weight of her promise. To be a slave to the goddess meant a lot. Well, she would have one more chance to reconsider in a minute. Since there was really no real reason to decline an offer like this. After all, it was Noheme's goal in the first place to learn about Earthland and those that roamed it. The very reason she bothered to get a mortal vessel that could walk the ground they were standing on and be right in front of Haia right now.

Walking a bit to the side, Noheme used her strength to toss Haia onto the bed and then pinned her down, licking her leaps with rather mischievous expression. "Very well. In that case there is only one thing you need to do. Offer me your being in the form of a kiss." As Noheme disclosed this little information, her body started radiating with pale blue magical energy, a magical circle appearing above the two girls. This was not just a form of expression, it was an actual seal that would confirm Haia's promise to become Noheme's slave and worshiper. The moment where she would either decide to embrace this, or run away just like she did in the bathroom not too long ago. "It's a two-sided seal. If it's performed, then I won't be able to break my part as well. I will learn about this land and the people who roam it, even if I don't like it."

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 22nd January 2017, 8:28 am

Haia gave the goddess a smug look as she was pinned to her bed. She loved that expression on Noheme's face. And she never thought that kissing would come this early. Haia smiled as she listens. Noheme was certainly keeping to her word alright. Seeing no any hidden motives or loopholes, Haia brought Noheme's head down as to seal the deal with her lips. Haia did not even make it a quick one either. It felt good to kiss someone her eyes seem to be on the whole time, one she fell in love with at first sight. She could have been hiding it, but now she could not, she definitely did not feel like a slave, but in a way she felt like she signed some sort of deal with the gods, oh wait she did. Her lips remained pressed against the goddess's own lips the whole time, with no sign from Haia that she was going to pull away any time soon.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 23rd January 2017, 3:55 pm

There was absolutely no resistance at all. Even when Haia saw the magical circle, she still accepted. That was quite bold, no matter her feelings. After all, she just formed an unbreakable promise that stated she would become Noheme's slave. But the moment she pressed her lips against the goddess', there was no going back. The gears of fate started to turn, the divine power forming a bond that could give life or kill. At first, a small itch would start plaguing the born haired girl on the back side of her neck. And then, it would turn into burning. It was only momentary, but it was there and it brought a small amount of pain. However, the fox girl didn't want to let her pull away either, forcing her tongue into Haia's mouth. A mark formed on the back of her neck, a proof of the oath that could not be broken by mortal powers. Once formed, there was no more burning or pain. It simple existed.

Then Noheme pulled away, breaking apart the kiss, as sensual as it was, a smirk on her face. "I remember something about not getting this far. Anyway, I'm still tired. Forming a contract like this one takes a lot of energy and effort, especially after my journey from Joya to here. I wish to rest now..." While it sounded like a statement or maybe request, the goddess expected her little slave to understand and prepare the bed for her. Or some other place where she could sleep that was not outside. Even though she was a god, the words she spoke were truthful and her body was barely keeping her up, perhaps even shaking a bit as the strength slowly left Noheme's body after she used her divine powers.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 24th January 2017, 2:46 am

As Haia kissed, she felt a tingle on the back of her neck. Haia going to to pull away wen it started to hurt but is unable to as Noheme forced her tongue in Haia's mouth, and the mage melted in her feelings. Then the pain went away and Noheme pulled away, leaving Haia panting. She hears Noheme's request.

"Well you can sleep with me on my bed," Haia said, looking up at Noheme. "I'm sure you would enjoy it Noh, and yes I'm calling you Noh from now on."

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th January 2017, 3:51 pm

The mark formed quite nicely and now that it was done, it would only force out pleasure every time it would be touched. It was a little personal touch that Noheme added to it, as it would no doubt make interactions between the two girls all the more interesting. But for now, as she said before, she was outta energy for good. There was almost no juice left in her and that was never a very good thing.  So when Haia allowed her to use them bed, she had no intentions of refusing or prolonging things at all. She merely wished to have a lovely night by her slave's side. After all, it was much easier to sleep when you were by the side of someone you could trust. And now that this girl was branded, the goddess could absolutely trust her no problem.

With a smile, she grabbed Haia and forced her onto the bed right next to her as she grabbed the sheets to cover the both of them. It was not the largest of beds to fit two people, but it worked out somehow. Unless one of them would move about a bit too much in the sleep, which hopefully was not the case. So for now, Noheme gently wrapped her hands around Haia's head and pressed it against her own bosom, making a lovely pillow for the smaller girl. Even the fox girl's legs would carefully wrap against Haia's body, nearly locking her in the embrace for the rest of the night, as Noheme fell asleep rather quickly and very peacefully, a smile on her face as she started her dreaming.

Noheme's Mark:

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 27th January 2017, 6:24 pm

Haia yelped when she was grabbed and forced on her bed and watch as the sheets cover their body. Her head was forced into Noheme's bosom, feeling the flesh envelope her. Haia blushed a bit as she felt the rest of Noheme wrap her up in a fleshy embrace. Haia did her best to shift her hands as to give Noheme a hug, and also to make herself feel more comfortable on her own bed. She tried to sleep, but found herself unable to. It felt rush to her, but yet she did not mind at all. Eventually her own energy ran out from staying awake and closes her eyes, still hugging Noheme and accepting Noheme's embrace.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 6th February 2017, 10:12 am

As the goddess fell asleep rather fast, she was unaware of the fact that her lovely new slave managed to stay awake in that embrace for quite some time afterwards. But in the end, they would both succumb to the sweet embrace of sleep, something that was only natural in Earthland. Yet, it was almost alien concept for Noheme herself, as in her own world sleep was something that she simply did not have to go through. The ever present healing astral mist would make sure of that, constantly giving energy to every living being in the Astral world and making it so that they would not have to even close their eyes for a minute to regain all power they had lost doing whatever they usually do.

Only when she was in her mortal vessel in Joya did she learn of sleep. It was strange and seemed wasteful at first, but once the girl tried it, she learned that it felt rather nice. Dreaming in the soft embrace of blankets, it was new sensation and experience. Though right now, she was experiencing completely different kind of soft embrace, one generated by another living body. But alas, even that would come to it's end as warm sun rays started invading the room through the window and the streets below would slowly start becoming more and more lively. The moon goddess was first to wake up in the room, a small amount of drool forming a trail down her chin as she looked around.

Yes, she was still wrapped in a loving embrace with Haia, but as she got up, it was abruptly ended. Not really used to a situation like this, it took a minute for the fox girl to adjust and realize where she actually was, making sure that the entirety of yesterday was indeed not just a pleasant dream. Now sitting in the bed, she would extend her hand towards the other girl's cheek, stroking it lightly while sighing gently. "Well, this is new. I usually don't wake up next to another girl without making her unable to sleep through the night." Half joke, half true. She already had quite the experience and anyone lucky or unlucky to get into the bed with her would be in for a sleepless night indeed.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 7th February 2017, 6:38 am

Haia remained pretty much asleep throughout the night and when Noheme woke up. But that does not mean she was not actually not moving. At some point at night her jacket came off and was loosely hanging from her hand, her feet had wrapped the goddess's own pair and she had a little trail of drool coming from the edge of her mouth, with some of her brown hair dangling over the tip of her nose. But throughout this, Haia looked vunerable and peaceful, almost a pleasant and calming image to watch.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 17th February 2017, 8:58 am

Did she really not wake up from that? Well, it would appear that Haia was indeed one deep sleeper. But that was fine as well with the moon goddess, as she continued to star at the girl in front of her for few more moments before wiping out that trail of drool gently. It all managed to plaster a smile onto Noheme's expression too. But with a sigh, she had to get up. Doing her best to get out of their embrace without waking the girl up, she would seat herself on the edge of the bed and then stand up in the middle of the room. After few stretches, the memory came to her clear as the day that was outside the windows. Her clothes were left somewhere around here and she should probably put them back on now.

With her new slave still sleeping, now was the perfect chance to leave the place. It sounded kinda cruel, but it would surely bother the young Haia if her goddess remained in this palce for any longer. After all, she senses her magic quite clearly. The sleeping girl was a mage and she had her work, just like any other would. Someone in the world needed help and she would be the one to solve their problems. As Noheme dressed herself up, she gave the sleeping beauty one last look before leaving out through the window again. Disappearing without saying goodbye, for it was not necessary. They would meet again soon enough, and then, they would take on this world together.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 24th June 2017, 10:26 am

Haia's house has plenty of modifications ever since her mother moved in to stay. There was an armor stand and weapon racks, and for once her rooms are surprisingly tidy. Even though, most of the plave is still rather cluttered with things, and more notably the zoo of reptiles, bugs and toads and stuff living around, at least her giant toad had brought the frog and toad colony in her house outside for a vacation, her mother accompanying them. So Haia was once again alone, with a python sleeping on her neck like a scarf. Her masquerade mask laid on the bed side table as she laid on her bed in her West Fiore Trading Company uniform. The skirt was awfully tight and certainly showed of her curves and thighs. Not to mention the layers of clothing she worse. A panty hose under her pencil skirt, a button shirt with a collar under her white business jacket, with the company's logo on it and her name pin still on it nice and neat. Her little hat laid next to her as her hair spread through the sheets like a flood. Haia looked up as she got a flash memory of some vague character doing something on top of her. All she could remember was the softness then of her bed. The girl could feel herself slowing drifting off to sleep as a calm warm breeze came in through her window.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 24th June 2017, 10:39 am

Talonia. Just like everything else, this place felt familiar in one way or another. Perhaps more so than the rest. Not that it really meant much, as a mere feeling would not bring her memories back. She could only deduce from it that she was already once here in the past, or that something had happened in this place, something that she was a part of. Nothing that she should worry too much about. And so, with a sight, she would continue down the road. On her way back to Magnolia, as her latest contract ended successfully. Already getting somewhat hungry, she wondered if there were any restaurants open nearby. The sun was already slowly setting, coloring the land and skies hues of gold and orange. And then a small growl would come out of the girl's stomach. With another slightly embarrassed sigh, she looked around. She did not spot a place where she could get any food at all. But what she did spot was an alley that lead god knows where.

Somehow, the way seemed really familiar. As if drawn in by unknown forces, Eris would just move into it, soon engulfed by the shadows cast between the many buildings. And then, she stopped. She was below an open window and from it, a magical signature radiating. Now it was more than just familiarity which was tugging on her strings. An actual force was compelling to go to this place, carry out some sort of duty. It was almost like feeling nervous, something squeezing tight inside of her chest. This was the first time she felt like it. And so, she decided to throw away all doubt and worry. Few steps back were enough to make enough room for her, as she started running forward and then leaped up, soaring through the window and landing gracefully in the room, her black cloak being pulled by the wind's resistance and revealing her golden fox ears that twitched as her three tails swayed from side to side. What exactly was she doing here...?

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 24th June 2017, 10:50 am

Haia thought the exact same thing when she saw Eris in her room. Haia leap off her bed and was about to grab one of her mother's spears when something on the back of her neck stinged. The girl collapsed to the floor, her pantyhose ripping slightly upon rough contact with the floor. Some sort of memory came back to her, but it still remained a haze. She remembers a figure entering her window as she was cooking. Haia grabbed the back of her neck as she rolled to the ground panting, the back of her neck exposed to Eris as she laid there crumpled and panting. Just what was going on with her? Some stranger comes in and suddenly this? What kind of magic is this? Many questions went through Haia's head. But one prominent one came out.

Haia got up, and dusted herself, her legs shaking a bit as she grabbed her throbbing head. Slowly she looked up at the figure, and odd one no less and asked in a soft, raspy voice, "Hungry?"

Last edited by Starstruck XD on 24th June 2017, 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 24th June 2017, 11:00 am

Yes, the window. The bed to her side. The cooking set. The way over there to the bathroom. All of it was unbelievably familiar to the vixen. She was definitely here once before. The memory wasn't coming back to her just yet, but the feeling of it... it was indescribable. And yet, she stood there completely frozen as this unknown girl collapsed to the ground right in front of her. Only once she would pick herself up would Eris herself become capable of movement too. And to the question, she would not her head slightly. But even with that, she would slowly approach this unknown girl, as if completely hypnotized, and embrace her tightly. Even her tails would do their best to reach her, coiling around her body and mainly waist to keep her close. Who was she? And why was she causing reaction like this?

The vixen did not know. But she was doing as her instincts told her without questioning anything. And as the other girl was a bit smaller than Eris herself, from this position she could see a strange, Rose-like tattoo on her neck. Something that she was holding just a moment ago. Curiosity aside, Eris' hand was moving without her own knowledge at this point, as it left the girl's waist and now touched, massaged the mark as if in complete trance.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 24th June 2017, 11:12 am

Her question gone unanswered, but instead, Haia felt the stranger in a bikini and cloak hug her body, wrapping as much of her much larger body as possible around Haia. Haia stood there, surprised. It has been long since she felt such a sensation. Her heart skipped a beat as it tightened with the warmth spreading to her blushing cheeks. The stranger kept her position for a while, and Haia thought it would be best to give a hug back with whatever arm space she could manage. The tails were soft and fluffy as she pushed her hands through.

Then her mark was touched. The girl tightened her hug as her legs felt weak and a warmth spread throughout her body that could only be describe as a wonderful pleasure of the human body. Haia gripped the cloak tightly as the warm sensation took over her body. Haia could feel herself drool a bit but she had no strength to lick it into her mouth at the current moment. Just who was this stranger?
    And why did she felt so close to this person?

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 24th June 2017, 11:27 am

It was strange. She had already been in this situation in the memories she could recall, as Hera from her guild could often get quite physical too. But this was just different. Much more intimate for some reason. Though as the girl suddenly tightened her grip and seemingly lost her strength, Eris would jerk her body back and just did her best to hold Haia in some manner as they both kinda fell to the ground.

"Ah, um... Eris is sorry, she didn't mean to hurt he miss in any way! Aaah, what did I do...?"

She finally spoke. And she was mildly panicking, as she was unaware of what she actually did inside of her trance. Now that her senses were back to their usual norm, Everything just felt kinda wrong. She was trespassing and now seemingly assaulting a young beautiful maiden. Yeah, she didn't know what she was doing, but that wouldn't stand long in the court! Not to mention that she would drag her guild's name through the mud as well if something like that happened.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 24th June 2017, 11:40 am

Haia caught her breath, her hands on the floor now. Haia looked at Eris, the stranger was cute in her own way. The speaking in third person was uniquely charming and adorable. Haia sat up, her sense returning to normal as well, but not fast enough to give Eris a peck on the cheek before she got up. This moment felt familiar in a sort of way, the level of intimacy of this felt really right and normal, as if it has been done before.

Haia got to her feet and held a hand out to the vizen girl with a blushing smile of her face, one hand in her thigh for support.
    "No need to panic Eris-san..." Something about saying 'san' felt off, something clicked in her head and she cleared her throat. "I mean Eris-sama... You didn't hurt me at all... I guess it is just one of those unexplained things you know..."

Haia sighed, she wondered just what did Eris do. Just how come did she have a mark reappear on her neck. Haia tuen realized, the mark. It was in her foggy memory. It felt like she got branded, or sealed. Something that made her feel that calling Eris a formality of her employer or mistress felt right amd obedient. Haia then asked again.

"Hungry?"

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 24th June 2017, 12:24 pm

The girl's worried expression did not disappear for a good while, at least until Haia was somewhat back on her feet. The vixen watched her get up with plenty of interest, as she herself hoped that this girl, who clearly lived here, was okay. Though as she did so, the girl also said something quite strange. Eris did take her hand and tried to get up herself, but she couldn't help but stare at her blankly.

"...san? Sama? Um... ueh... y..yes, I am hungry!"

She did not understand the words she added behind her name while talking to her. Which she contributed to the fact that she was clearly from Joya, rather than Fiore, and did not know the language as much as she could yet. After all, when she first came to Fairy Tail, she spoke a completely different language that no one could understand. She yet had to figure out which country actually used it, as that would surely help with her missing memories. But for now, there was just another growl that left her tummy as she blushed and looked at the girl again.

"What's... your name?"

It didn't feel right to be intruding like this without even knowing the name of someone who was clearly interested in helping her, even if it was just by feeding her. That much was still more than anything a regular stranger would actually do.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 24th June 2017, 7:24 pm

Haia pulled Eris up, seeing how she seemed rather still as she stared. There was some innocence in those eyes. Haia giggled, her more feminine side showing, when she heard the growling. Haia sighed. Then she heard the inquiries. Haia was unsure of how to answer the 'sama' part well enough, but it did confirm the fact that she was not of Fiore. Haia knew that feeling. Being originally from Seven, she had the same trouble following the language, though she guessed it was the fact she had three plenty years to learn. During her small little inner monologue, she heard the second question. How polite, even if she just came in through her window like some man wanting to meet a princess in a high tower.

Haia went over to her kitchen, and tied her hair up in a pony tail. One mystery of Haia was her hair, which for some odd reason depending on what style she had it in always seemed to match. One moment her hair was short the next a long beautiful brown ponytail was on her head. Her hips swaying, she went to her mini fridge and pulled out a nice frozen chicken, enough to make dogs drool. Haia took out a large butcher knife and a cutting board before turning the chicken into neat clean pieces. As she got the food ready with some level of expertise, she talked.

"My name is Haia, Haia Illie Starstruck, and I guess welcome to my house. I can guess you are not from here, foreign as they say in Fiore. I could tell, same experience here though I definitely had more time to learn I guess, I can't tell how long you have been in this small country... Anyway, to give a small... lesson. Sama at the end of names usually refer to someone of a higher up position... Such as a m-mistress..." Haia stuttered on the last word as a blush came to her face. Haia was confused by way she even refered to Eris, a total stranger, as Mistress. Must be the tattoo on her neck. Haia knew it was there, but had forgotten the reason why. And everytime she was home on her bed, she felt this odd sensation of something missing.

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th June 2017, 2:18 am

The vixen could only stare blankly at her host who actually went ahead, put an apron on and prepared to cook. How come she was so... nonchalant about it? Anyone else would have tried to kick Eris out by now, seeing how she was clearly intruding somewhere she was not supposed to be in the first place. And yet, this smaller girl going by the name of Haia was so welcoming in a sense. Her name sounded very familiar too. It rolled of the tongue so easily that the tailed female simply had to repeat it for herself.

"Haia..."

This entire situation did not make any sense at all. Eris had lost her memories so it was obvious she would not clearly remember anything. And yet, in this extremely familiar situation, the other girl did not act in a way that would indicate she knew Eris either. Was all of this really just a mistake, her memory playing tricks on her as it desired to have at least some semblance of comfort in knowing that at least something was recovered? No, surely that could not have been it all, she refused to believe that! With a sight, she would try to stretch and look around for a bit, before Haia would start explaining what the words from before mean. Though that only added to the confusion of this situation.

"M..mistress? Why would Eris be a mistress? She had only now entered this place for the very first time. Ah, is miss Haia one of those... um... maids?"

She had heard in one of the towns about places called maid café. Apparently there were girls dressed in pretty dresses and they had to address every costumer as master or mistress. And while the vixen very much liked the thought of a pretty girl calling her like that, she did not like the idea of that same girl calling everyone that. For a silly reason like that, she yet had to visit one of such places. But maybe it was the truth? The girl did seem to wear some sort of a uniform, though a strange one for a maid. It was also now that the fox noticed the damage that was caused before as they fell to the ground.

"Ah... your clothes are damaged! Can Eris help repairing them in any way?"

She felt little guilty, as it was presumably her fault that this had happened. So naturally, she desired to help in any way she possibly could. The problem was, however, that she could actually do very little aside from swinging her swords around and cutting everything apart. That would probably not help the situation whatsoever.

Triple_Hell

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Triple_Hell 25th June 2017, 2:51 am

Haia could not help but notice the sense of uneasiness, the air of uncertainty. The girl could hear the fox girl say her name, as if it had some sort of significance in saying such a short name. Haia looked at the stove before sighing. The girl had forgotten to change the lacrima. There was always the alternative anyway for Haia. But before she could start her own fire, Eris posed a question that she had a hard time answering herself.

"I am actually... unsure myself. There was something about you... I can not help but... feel like I belong to you. Anyway... no I am not... Though I did have personal experience as one back in the day..."
    Haia sighed. She laid the pieces of chicken neatly on the pan before dropping a few drops of oil. The next sentence however once again stopped her from lighting a fire.

The girl turned around and waved her hand is refusal for aid. "D-don't worry Eris-sama... I can always buy new pantyhose... But I guess you can be a dear. Um I have another set of clothes laid nicely in the closet over by my bed. I was planning to change out of my uniform anyway. Work has been busy after all. Do mind um, being a cute darling and putting the clothes on my bed?" Haia said before turning back to her waiting to be cooked chicken on its metal pan. Haia snapped her finger and blue and black fire came out from her fingers before resting itself under the pan, a nice sizzling sound of oil being cooked and the fragrant aroma of chicken. Haia then sniffs the air, there was a fragrant smell of fish. Must be the oil that she used, fish oil gives interesting flavor plus she gets plenty. But something about the smell of cooking fish reminded her of something.

A sequence played out in her head, a figure, a girl, a girl with big fluffy ears, coming into her room, attracted by the smell of fish. Haia then remembered, she was in her maid outfit. But why can not she remember this figure?

Noheme
    Noheme

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Noheme 25th June 2017, 3:22 am

After some fiddling with the stone, Haia would once again try to answer the vixen's question. Though, this time... well, there was just something about her words that certainly grabbed Eris' attention without fail. Her fox ears twitched several times, her tails swaying from side to side rapidly as the girl made few steps closer to the uniform clad lass.

"Haia belong to Eris? Eris didn't expect such turn of events! Does that mean Eris has to go and buy a collar with leash...?"

Her question had a far too innocent tone to go with it. She even tilted her head in questioning manner, as her already confused mind entered a completely new state of unknowing. She only ever associated the term 'belong' and 'own' with objects and pets after all. But Haia was human, so how exactly did this work? There was so much she didn't know about this world still, it was infuriating! Thankfully she managed to break that trainwreck of thoughts as the cooking gal asked her to find a new attire for her in the closet. Letting out an excited fox yelp as she threw her first into the air, the ronin would zoom by the bed with the python on it and open the wooden piece of furniture. That much managed to stop her, however. As there was a lot of clothes instead of just one clearly displayed outfit. So which one she should choose? After rummaging through them all, she found one looking little bit more unique than the rest. She had no memories of seeing a dress like this. Pink in color, but it's design rather strange, as the material was pretty much completely see-through. It's shape also suggested that it would not cover one's bottom half of the body, at least it's center. Scratching her head for a bit, she also grabbed some laced panties that matched in color and placed it all on the bed.

"Eris prepared the clothes Haia wanted! Haia can now get dressed if she wants~."

She would announce how triumphantly she completed her tiresome quest without fail. Surely she should get some sort of reward for being so courageous and good at this, right?

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:31 pm