Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Lilith (Roy and Kissos)

Roy the Chanter
    Roy the Chanter

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,050

Nightmare Lilith (Roy and Kissos) Empty Nightmare Lilith (Roy and Kissos)

Post by Roy the Chanter 2nd October 2016, 5:49 pm

It was cool night, the wind blew strongly there was small drizzle falling on him. He had decided to go for a walk after a small celebration for catching the thief that had been picking the pockets of the townsfolk. That women Lilian, with the Wyvern was quite the crusader for law and order. It had been fun traveling with her, but he supposed that he should be on his way. As he was about leave a man in a dark cloaked approached him. He instinctively reached for a knife and ready a spell. But as the man reached in to his cloak he pulled out a parcel of paper, he noticed the Sabertooth seal on it.

Roy reached his hand out for the package and asked the man. "What is this, and who are you?" He responded. "Message from the magic council to all guilds or wizards in the area. You aren't obligated to take it, three teams have already tried and failed. But you are welcome to try should you wish."

Roy nodded his head as he took the envelope from the man. He quickly placed it inside his own jacket to keep it out of the rain. Whatever it was it must be important if the magic council was getting involved like this. Certainly the fact that three teams of wizards had already failed this mission was enough to make him question his own ability to handle this job by himself. But there probably wasn't any harm in at least taking a look. He bid the man farewell and went back to the inn where he was staying. He wondered if Lilian would be there too.

As soon as he got back in and dried his hands off on a towel, he opened the package and looked inside, reading it careful. His eyes widening as he read. A seven year old girl, suspecting of having A ranked wizard abilities. Roy was only just on the verge of asking to be tested for a B rank position. He couldn't imagine how such a young girl had obtained this magical power. If this was true, or even just close to the truth he doubted that he could handle this by himself. He took a seat in the inn and ordered a drink, as of now he imagined that he probably wasn't going to accept the job. Then an idea came to his head. He couldn't do this alone, but with Lilian by his side, he might just be able to pull it off. He supposed he would wait for her here, he had asked her to come by that night so he could say goodbye. He supposed it couldn't hurt to ask.

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed

| D: 1 | C: 1 | B: 2 | A: 0 | S: 0 | Y: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0 |
    Shipping Goddess
    Shipping Goddess

Hero To Be

Hero To Be

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Experience : 1543.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Nightmare Lilith (Roy and Kissos) Empty Re: Nightmare Lilith (Roy and Kissos)

Post by Shipping Goddess 14th October 2016, 4:44 pm

The night was still, save for the slight rain. Not many people stayed around, as many didn't like walking in the rain, or just simply were already asleep. The Heroine didn't know what time it was, but she assumed it was around ten. This was the time where people winded down, the only people that walked the streets at this hour were people that had the late shift, or vagabonds like the woman and her wyvern. The duo stepped through the puddles of rain water as they headed towards their destination - a small hotel / inn where her previous ally, a man by the name of Roy, had asked her to meet him up to bid each other farewell.

The Hero to Be and the smoke mage Roy had just previously did a job together, one that required her to catch a theif to bring justice to their client. They succeeded, and without a single flaw... Except for the giant flaw that Marshmallow performed when destroying the entire stealth portion of the mission, but aside from that it was textbook. The previous mission partner asked Lilian to meet him at an inn to say their goodbyes, but Lilian was at first extremely skepticle about it. That was something they could have done right off the spot of finishing the job, say their goodbyes, thank each other for the help on the job, and leave. Instead they go to a more... personal scene. In the eyes of someone like Lilian, this shown a ton of red lights. However the man Roy did appear to be a drunkard, so perhaps he was only asking the young Heroine to meet him for a drink? Albeit she showed last they saw one another that she didn't drink, Lilian decided to give Roy the benefit of the doubt.

Coming up on the inn now, Lilian stepped inside and told the wyern to stay out. It wouldn't be long, so Lilian just sat at the bar aside from her acquantence.

"A lemon-lime soda, I don't care the brand." Lilian said to the bartender, whom seemed shocked that someone just came to a bar to order a simple soda instead of just ordering it on the way to the inn. The young heroine turned to Roy, and put her hands on the counter.

"Hello there friend, I have arrived. I'm here to say goodbye, no? If 'saying goodbye' is some new city-term for 'having sex,' then I'll definitely pass on that, but I will settle for a handshake and a soda."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Lilith (Roy and Kissos) M7mHyEw
    Nightmare Lilith (Roy and Kissos) CKWpl03
    Roy the Chanter
    Roy the Chanter

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 1,050

Nightmare Lilith (Roy and Kissos) Empty Re: Nightmare Lilith (Roy and Kissos)

Post by Roy the Chanter 14th October 2016, 9:06 pm

Roy was glad to see Kissos come in but was upset by her rather judgmental comments. Though he supposed that this generation didn't raise the bar very high. He would have to give her the benefit of the doubt he supposed. Though he would make sure she was aware of the kind of man he was before this was over.

"I would not. Insult a ladies honor with such a dishonorable request. Forgive me if I am not aware of the slang that is used today. But I grew up in a traditional home, and I have made no attempts to do away with tradition and honor, in exchange for the vulgar ideologies of today's culture. Trust me then when I say this. If I ask you to share a drink and a conversation with me. The only things I'm interested in are a drink, and a conversation."

Roy's wine that he had ordered finally came and before talking once more he took a few sips from it. It was of a decent quality especially for the price he paid. After that he decided to slide the papers he had been given by the magic counsels messenger towards Lilian. There's quite a bit of information there so I'll try to paraphrase." Roy figured that he had let this conversation take an unexpected course for too long as it was, and wasted no time in getting back to what he wanted to say.

"Truth be told Lilian up until only moments ago I had just wished to share a drink, and say goodbye. But things have changed slightly. I've received word of a terrible monster that's already taken out three teams of wizards. I've decided to go and attempt to stop whats going on there, by myself if I have too. I was wondering if you wanted to join me. Alone I'm willing to bet that at best I'll escape with my life. But together maybe we actually have a shot at stopping this before it get's too out of control."

Roy would continue to sip his wine as he waited for Lilian's response, he decided to forgo his pipe for the evening. She seemed as though she wasn't a fan of the recreational substances. He truly hoped that she would come with him, but if she didn't then he would have to at least try and set this right by himself. If he actually managed to pull it off, even with help the next thing he would do would request to be tested for a B rank placement in the Sabertooth guild.

Jobs Completed

| D: 1 | C: 1 | B: 2 | A: 0 | S: 0 | Y: 0 | 10Y: 0 | 100Y: 0 |

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:26 am