Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My companion, Kusanagi. [Character Job]

Void
    Void

Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Variable Crash
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

My companion, Kusanagi. [Character Job] Empty My companion, Kusanagi. [Character Job]

Post by Void 14th September 2016, 10:42 am

Job Title: My companion, Kusanagi (One-time only)
    Player Requirements: Must be a minimum of 250 words per post; no post requirement; minimum 2,500 words per person.
    Job Requirements: Eliminate all enemies and retrieve the mythical blade, Kusanagi.
    Job Location: Nazo
    Job Description:
    Enemies:
    Weak: Young and naive lesser gods x12 - These gods are still very young and don't understand what all that has happened, though they were told by older gods to attack Amaterasu on sight if she was attempting to retrieve her companion. They will be knocked out after 3 C-rank hits.

Normal: Adolescent, matured lesser gods x8 - Though they still are not very experienced, they are stronger than the previous ones and may prove slightly harder to knock out. They have a duty to keep the weapon from Amaterasu despite not necessarily believing that she is as evil as the older gods say. These gods take 3 B-rank hits before they are knocked out.

Strong: Adult, experienced lesser gods x4 - These four lesser gods are not going to stand for any idle talk and will have to be killed before Amaterasu can move on. They take 5 B-rank hits before they fall. Once two of them fall, Kusanagi begins to hear the call of its master and starts its flight to her hand. By the time the last two fall, Kusanagi returns to the Goddess and then the final god appears.

Boss: Greek lesser god, Helius - A god of ancient Greece, personified by the Sun is the final protector of Kusanagi. He will do whatever it takes to strike Amaterasu down for her crime thousands of years ago, despite being one of the gods who initially attempted to reason with the greater gods to see the justness of her actions. He takes 3 A-rank hits worth of damage before he falls; he wields a spear glowing with pure sunlight that deals A-rank damage upon contact. Before returning to the Heavens, he apologizes to Amaterasu for being unable to do anything.

Reward: Amaterasu regains Kusanagi; She and any others whom accompany her gain the favor of the Greek God Helius.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job Slots: 1 of 3
    D - 6C - 0B - 0A - 0S - 0H - 0
    Amaterasu@VoidVariable CrashThe Great Vault
    The Damned † Executioner
    My companion, Kusanagi. [Character Job] CiWSJRq

My companion, Kusanagi. [Character Job] Empty Re: My companion, Kusanagi. [Character Job]

Post by Guest 14th September 2016, 10:53 am

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:46 am