Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The reason i hate Vulcans (C rank job for Kaisto, Astrid and Lucius)

The reason i hate Vulcans (C rank job for Kaisto, Astrid and Lucius) - Page 2 Empty Re: The reason i hate Vulcans (C rank job for Kaisto, Astrid and Lucius)

Post by Guest 1st January 2017, 9:43 pm

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

Though a lot of people would probably consider Black Astrid to be a state in which Astrid had the most power, such power always came at a price.
    While there was no doubt her strength in this state exceeded her normal amount greatly, it was also a state where she could not pay attention to her surroundings, anger clouding her senses like a dark mist within her mind. Maybe this is why, a Vulcan had managed to slip by her unnoticed.
    Being too busy trying to get back her precious string instrument from the demons, a bulky forest Vulcan snuck up behind the mage, looming over the girl, breathing heavily through its two over-sized nostrils, gazing down upon her with glowing white eyes.
    Though unable to sense him up until now, feeling the giant ape-like creature's hot breath upon her neck was enough to snap the slayer out of anger. She tensed, wide crimson eyes blinking, unmoving, afraid of what she would see if she turned around.
    Swallowing her fear down the light mage turned her head slightly to peer over at the creature behind her. But by then, it was too late. Its giant grubby hands cupped around her small frame, instantly squeezing whatever breath she had within her cheat. Astrid wheezed, feeling her feet leave the ground as the Vulcan picked her up.
    Wincing as the ape's grip tightened, she struggled, trying to move any part of her body. But it was useless. It had such a tight grip, her limbs were practically stuck to the sides of her body.
    The forest vulcan stopped his hand before his face, his closed mouth curling into a deep grin, showing straight, white teeth.
    "Pretty woman" The overgrown ape rumbled deeply.
    Paralyzed by fear, Astrid stopped resisting, gazing deep into the creature's bright eyes. Pretty... Woman? Vulcans could talk? She had no idea. That just made them even more creepy...

Suddenly regaining an burst of courage to continue fighting back the mage continued to try and wriggle her limbs free, pushing back against the vulcan's great force.
    "Let go!" The slayer growled through clenched teeth. But the vulcan just continued to stare with its creepy grin.
    It decided to throw Astrid over its shoulder, flinging her around like some kind of ragdoll. Letting out a groan of pain as her chest made painful contact with its shoulder it once again laid its hand down on the slayer's back, pushing her down so she once again could not escape. Once done, the large forest vulcan suddenly leapt into the the air, jumping from tree to tree, further and further away.
    With her hands free, Astrid pounded small fists upon the creature's back, yelling to let her go. But it did not faze the creature at all.

Realizing the situation she was in... All she could do was call for help.
    "Kaaaii!! Lucius!!" the girl cried out to the men, hoping her voice would reach them if they had no already noticed her absence.
    501 words ● @tag ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The reason i hate Vulcans (C rank job for Kaisto, Astrid and Lucius) - Page 2 Empty Re: The reason i hate Vulcans (C rank job for Kaisto, Astrid and Lucius)

Post by Caelum Pendragon 3rd January 2017, 9:34 pm

Dealing with the Vulcans there with Lucius, Kaisto blinked when hearing Astrid scream for them, as he turned her looked at the Forest Vulcan running off with her, OH HELL NO! Kaisto growled and started running "Lucius! After that damned Vulcan!" he was running as fast as he could, even taking his gun blade out and trying to aim with it but it was so freaking hard to do right now, he didn't wanna hit Astrid at all or even graze her. He followed it with Lucius, hoping that the Vulcan would make a mistake and either, drop from the trees or even just let go of Astrid

"Astrid can you do anything to hurt the monkey?!" He hollered to her hoping the monkey wasn't to far away from him and Lucius for her to hear him, hehad to do something to make that monkey slip up, heh slip, banana jokes, shaking his head he refocused and then looked ahead of the Vulcan, and saw that there was a clsuter of limbs coming up, he had a thought to shoot the branches and hopefully that fat monkey would break them and slip through them and fall to the floor, so taking up his red queen he hoisted it up and then fired 3-4 shots at the cluster of the branches hoping that his plan would work, if not then hopefully Lucius had a plan of attack that he had now, if not this was gonna be like a big chance around the forest trying to save Lucius and Kaistos little sister.

(word count: 262, sorry lol it was sorta short cause i didnt wanna screw up and take stuff away from Lucius or Astrid)
    MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    The reason i hate Vulcans (C rank job for Kaisto, Astrid and Lucius) - Page 2 CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 25th January 2017, 11:03 am

The reason i hate Vulcans (C rank job for Kaisto, Astrid and Lucius) - Page 2 CogwUux
    Lucius Foss Guildless C-Rank
    Y o u   c o u l d   b e   t h e   c o r p s e   a n d   I   c o u l d   b e   t h e   k i l l e r

Though originally planning to leave the two to their own devices, because he didn't want to be in the way of his sister as she was so angry. He changed his mind when the unsuspecting dragon slayer was picked up by the large albino like ape. When his blue green gaze went back to look at his elder sibling, it was to late, and the large vulcan grabbed his sister. For a few moments he was in shock, but it was immediately replaced by fury. He ignored the demand of Kaisto, of course he was going to save his sister, he didn't need to say it. Using his naturally increased speed from his years of training to become an assassin, he chased after the large beast. For being as big as it was, it was unbelievably fast, guess that makes sense being in its home turf. But no way was the assassin going to let his beloved sister be taken from him. He didn't care if he left the other dragon slayer in the dust to deal with other vulcans that may appear. He never really cared from him to begin with. But no way was he going to let this happen. His pride was wounded enough from previous times when he couldn't protect Astrid, he wouldn't know what to do if he lost her, as much as he would hate to admit it.
    Running after the beast, not calling back to his sister's shouts to him and the other young man, he had to keep his energy for saving her not reassuring her. His pitch black aura flooded out from him, increasing his speed even more. As he ran his long green hair whipped furiously behind him. He clutched his switchblade in his only hand, so hard that his knuckles turned whiter then would be thought possible on his snow pale skin tone. With lightning fast reflexes, he cut branches and vines and such that would be in his way as he tried to chase after his adoptive sibling.

W o r d    C o u n t:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

The reason i hate Vulcans (C rank job for Kaisto, Astrid and Lucius) - Page 2 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Post by Guest 24th February 2017, 12:19 pm

The man's yells failed to reach the girl. They were both too far away, just simple specks against the green forest, growing all the more smaller with each passing second. All Astrid could do was watch, her limbs constricted by the overgrown ape's tight grip upon her. She was stuck, and no amount wriggling was getting her free. All she could do was hope and pray the two could catch up and rescue her, wincing back as their magic attacks hit the trees beside them, send debris into her face. But it was too late. In just one blink the two where gone, being far too slow for the giant ape crisscrossing his way through the trees with ease. She stared in horror at how easily she had managed to lose track of them.
    What... Was going to become of her?
    What would become of them?
    They still had three other vulcans chasing them too. Would they be alright?
    Astrid clenched her fist, ignoring the rushing wind brushing past her face.
    word count achieved ● @tag ● notes

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 18th March 2017, 2:25 am

Kaisto could see Astrids image getting smaller and smaller as the Vulcan was getting away, he growled angrily as he was more pissed that he let Astrid get grabbed and he wasnt quick enought to get to her before the ape could rush off with her. That was until he looked behind him as he and Lucius ran to see 3 smaller Vylcan chasing the two guys as they tried to get Astrid back from the Albino Vulcan that just snatched her from them.

Skidding to a stop Kaisto looked to see two rush at Lucius as one smashed the ground in front of him as ge leapt back missing the attack of the Vulcan as he then landed and skidded against the dirt and raised up his blade firing a few shots, 4 of them, at this ape, them being smaller let it move quickly, dodging two but the last two pierced the monkeys shoulder and arm, as it roared at the dragon slayer, damn these monkeys werent gonna give them a break. Hell even though he hated Lucius, he had two going after him and now Astrid was captured by the albino Vulcan that stole that mans daughter from him, cant these dumb apes just...i dont know eat a banana or lounge in a tree and just leave everyone alone for like ever? Was that not a simple thing they could do, it would save for so much headaches for everyone involve and not become a pain in the ass of all of Humanity? Another reason Kaisto hated Vulcans so much more now then he previously did.

(Word count: 270)

The reason i hate Vulcans (C rank job for Kaisto, Astrid and Lucius) - Page 2 CZseiRq
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 29th March 2017, 11:39 am

The reason i hate Vulcans (C rank job for Kaisto, Astrid and Lucius) - Page 2 CogwUux
    Y o u   c o u l d   b e   t h e   c o r p s e   a n d   I   c o u l d   b e   t h e   k i l l e r

The enraged seventeen year old would've kept running for miles to save his sister, but the annoying pests known as Vulcans got in his way. Which, surprisingly, some how made him even angrier then he already was. His heals dug into the dirt and grass, forcing him to stop, he flipped open his switchblade, now wielding a scythe. With perfect precision and accuracy despite his anger, he cut right through the ape's thick neck like it was butter. He held his mouth open, breathing through it with quick breaths. His green/blue eyes whipped around, where were the rest, might as well deal with them while he was here. The logic part of his brain still managing to make it through his anger to tell him that it wouldn't be possible to go after his sister, not like he was at least. It would be like chasing a train going at full speed, not really possible with his current abilities.
    Twirling the scythe out of habit, he looked around, another one of them had taken interest in the almost seven foot tall young man. Jumping around like a cricket, being rather fast. It hopped around the boy, taunting him. Which was not a smart idea on the creature's part, but I guess it's brain wasn't big enough to realize this. Glaring at it with irritation and rage within his multi-colored gaze. He planted the head of his mid-ranged weapon into the ground, waiting for the right moment to strike. And there it was, the monkey-like monster landed for a few seconds right in front of the boy, barely a foot away. Lucius planted his foot atop one of the vulcan's, it screeched when he did so, finally realizing hi mistake. The shadow mage lifted his weapon above his head, and let it fall while still hold it. And with ease it impaled the stupid ape. With a huff he kicked it away from his path "If you fuckers want to mess with me, came here now, I don't have time for you shits" he said, calling them rather colorful things. No longer having a swear filter over his mouth due to him being very upset.

W o r d    C o u n t:

"

The reason i hate Vulcans (C rank job for Kaisto, Astrid and Lucius) - Page 2 1LMjHkp
    Directory

Post by Guest 30th March 2017, 9:19 am

Having exhausted herself physically after trying her best to get the great ape to release her all Astrid could do now was dangle freely in his grasp as he swung from vine to vine, defeated, believing this was truly going to be the end for her. Beaten by a monkey, all because she let her anger get the best of her and cloud her mind. It was pathetic.
    What would he do to her once they got back to his hideout? Kill her? Make her his slave? She wasn't sure, the books never did specify other than glaze over the fact it wasn't a fate anyone wanted. But whatever it was, it was going to be gruesome, if not humiliating.
    It was only a couple of minutes until they reached a mossy mountain, in where, a giant hole was carved out on the side of it. The ape landed with a giant thud that shook the ground, causing the slayer to let out a grunt of pain as her chest hit his back once more. Ducking he shuffled into the dark hole, echoing his grunts and noises of pleasure. There was nothing in the cave, nothing at all. At least she didn't think so, it was really too dark to tell. Too bad for her vulcans had better senses than slayers. But this was proven wrong when the ape threw the girl over his shoulder and into a rock-made prison. Well, by prison it was more like a couple of rocky bars that blocked off a corner of the room. Falling on her back Astrid tumbled backwards a few feet until she stopped on her butt, clutching at her head when she felt a shot of pain thump on the side of it from the fall. She glared up at the vulcan weakly with narrowed crimson eyes, but by the time she did he already had his back turned to her, muttering unintelligible words to himself. How did a vulcan even build bars like this in the first place? Seemed a little advanced for a monkey of his nature. Seeing if she had a chance of breaking the bars she shuffled forwards on her knees punched one once with all the might she could muster, but was met with no effect. Sturdy and big... Great... There really was no way out.
    Caught off guard when she heard a noise the light mage turned her head to the back of the prison, only to be met with three other girls, all shaking and holding each other, as far back into the cage as possible. Perhaps all other maidens he had captured? Maybe they were the ones they were looking for?
    "Are you three from Magnolia Town?" she asked, to which each one nodded in turn. So these were the kidnapped maidens they were looking for... How very ironic that getting captured by the beast they were hunting allowed her to find their clients. Though now that she had found them... Their only problem was getting out.
    The slayer gripped two of the rocky bars tightly, turning back to the dim cave, watching at the vulcan danced and frolicked about happily.
    "Don't worry, i'll get you all home safely." Finding the girls seemed to have given the violinist some sort of courage to try and get out, loosing any sort of defeated domineer from before.
    The only question was, how?
    word count ● @tag ● notes

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 14th April 2017, 12:55 am

A few more Vulcans had appeared to Kaistos dismay, how the hell were they gonna save Astrid with all these stupid apes trying to hurt them, he groaned as one more came infront of him, and he wasnt having none of that garbage right now "Grrrrr....Just leave us alone you stupid forest apes!!" he yelled as he rushed at the Vulcan who did the same as they ran towards one another.

Kaisto then reved the hilt of his sword as he jumped using his sky dragon magic helping him get over the Vulcan and soon came back down on its back driving the heat blade through the back of theVulcan as it roared in pain trying to latch on Kaisto any way, but it was futile as Kaisto reved the hilt again and pulled the trigger...the site that was next was pretty...gruesome, the chest cavity actually exploded out forth as the bullets litterally blew a giant hole into the chest of the Vulcan, the Vulcans life was ended quickly though as the bullets had exploded the heart since Kaisto let all twelve bullets blast.

As the Vulcan fell forward in a pool of its own blood Kaisto took the sword out of the back of the Vulcan and looked back to see Lucius dealing with the remaining stragglers, he then hollered to him "Lucius ill go search for astrid! When i find her ill let you know by a signal!" the dragonslayer soon turned and used his Sky Dragon Rose Blink spell as he launched forward turningbinto a red blur of roses and a red streak towards the direction of where the Albino went towards, truthfully he hoped he found Astrid as he would stop and go every so often to check to see anything...that was until he saw the cave entrance in the mountain side, he pondered and soon blinked towards it landing in the center he was hesitant as he gulped slightly before stepping in "Astrid...are you in here?" he called out for her.

(Word count: 337)

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 19th April 2017, 9:31 am

The green haired mage let a growl coarse through his throat, of course, he got to go and find Astrid while he was stuck behind dealing with the remaining pests. He gripped the hilt of his wide ranged weapon tighter, the back of the large head of it sitting on the grass and dirt of the jungle like place's flooring. The intimidatingly sharp and long black blade stuck up and curved towards the assassin who wielded it. His blue green eyes glared, shooting his cold and angered gaze in every direction. Despite the large blade and seeing their friends or comrades killed by the monster like teenager, they were rather stupid, and the remaining few jumped down from their perches and approached the dark mage with rapid speed. Grinding his teeth together in annoyance, he hefted the weapon over his shoulder and he stood waiting for them to get a bit closer. Gripping the scythe with both hands he got ready to swing, in a couple more seconds he did just that. With a swift swing of the black colored weapon of reaping, he cut through all the rest of the apes. Letting out a few large huffs of breath, loosing some of his built up adrenaline and starting to take notice of his slight tiredness.
    But he continued to ignore it, now that no more where around and itching to fight him, he ran towards the direction he last saw the kidnapper take his sister. Hopefully the rest of the stupid apes, were smart enough to stay away from the dark aura that surrounded this tall and intimidating male human. His scythe transforming into it's switchblade form as he continued on, he stopped every so often to call out his elder sister's name. The longer it took the more he got worried and the more angered he got. Where could that stupidly large vulcan have taken his most beloved sister. She was all he had and he couldn't loose her on this stupid little mission of having to save people from these things.

W o r d    C o u n t:

"

Directory

Post by Guest 26th April 2017, 8:49 am

She tried and tried again. But no matter how much she wanted to, she could not summon any of her magic. The mage had tried attacking the bars with her slayer powers, but the magic would only cover her hand in a dim light for a second before flickering out. Every other attempt with using her own raw power resulted in what felt like a bloody knuckle and a few broken bones. In the end, apparently, her angered state had caused her too loose way too much of her magical power and stamina. And now, she had the strength of a normal human, maybe even less so as human strength would have at least made a dent in earth-made bars.
    Frustrated, Astrid gave one final punch to the bars. Not hoping to break them, as it was obvious she couldn't. But out of anger. Anger of not being able to save their clients, anger at herself for loosing her cool and eventually her power. If she had just fought those imps normally she wouldn't be in this situation right now, and she would be back with Kai and Lucius.
    A sweat-covered forehead planted upon the bars, letting in and out long breaths of air as she tried to regulate her breathing. She promised she would get them out of here... Did that make her a liar, now that there was no way of getting them out?
    She watched with a scowl as the vulcan continued its creepy dance, flailing its arms and legs around like an idiot.
    "Mannequin" she commented within her mind. As if it would help anything or maybe just to release stress she started to bash her forehead into the bars. Slowly and soft at first, before eventually it became rather hard and vigorous. "Mannequin... Mannequin... Mannequin!"
    Crack.
    A crack formed upon two of the bars, split right across. Astrid stopped and looked up, noticing what she had caused. Was that... By her? But how? Well, it was getting her out of here. So for now she wouldn't question it and continued on. She continued, and the split grew bigger. Though it was causing her much pain by doing this she bit through it all, determination becoming her main feeling. She was going to keep her promise. Astrid Foss was no liar.
    Blood dripped from her head and mashed into the rocks, but she did not care. If anything the blood ended up fueling her determination even more. She needed to keep going, before she passed out from this great head trauma.
    Eventually after a few more bashes and two bars caved in and fell into a rocky pile in front of her.
    The vulcan turned around, letting out a great huff of confusion.
    Using its confusion to her advantage the bloodied slayer charged forward and slammed the top of her head into its chest. The vulcan's roar was caught in its throat, only able to leave his mouth open in a silent shout. The large ape was thrown back into a wall, causing a decent sized crater from its weight and the force.
    With the blood dripping down to her left eye Astrid was forced to close it, only able to watch from one open right eye. But to her dismay, the vulcan still had strength in it. It plopped back down to its feet, cracking his neck before grinning to the small girl.
    The dragon slayer stepped back, suddenly realizing she had nothing to defend herself with, and there was no way she could use her head again. Everything was already starting to go fuzzy and dark. One more hit, and she was done for.
    word count ● @tag ● notes

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 30th April 2017, 8:47 am

"YOU WILL NOT HURT HER YOU DAMNED APE!" in came running Kaisto, sword in hand as he yelled running that blade straight through and slicing off the left arm of the Vulcan making it roar in pain as it clutched its missing arm as it poured its crimson blood on the rocky cave floor as it growled at Kaisto who was now sheltering Astrid, who was now bleeding from her head and on being hoisted up in one of his arms  as he held up the sword in his hand pointed at the Vulcan.

"its ok Astrid...i gotcha" Kaisto said as he walked Astrid back and placed her against the wall to help keep her leveraged up against it to make sure she didn't fall over, he then turned his focus back on the bleeding Vulcan as he growled himself, his eyes narrowed as the Vulcan seemed now unphased by his arm missing in fact all it did was enrage him, and soon it charged at Kaisto, he charged as well at the Vulcan as he started slashing at it but this Vulcan was being smart, using mud to clot the sliced off arm, as well as dodging the blows only getting cut a few times before smacked being launched into the wall as he hit hard making a few cracks in the wall.

As Kai landed on the floor he had no sword, it was over on the other side, needless to say the Vulcan again grabbed Kai and slammed him into the ground before slinging him against the wall, his head bleeding as well from the impact, the Vulcan wasn't having anything. Kai laid there motionless and bleeding as it kept up with its stupid self, thinking it had beaten Kai...oh how it was wrong, soon the young wizard clawed at the ground as he huffed staggering up to a wide base as he panted, blood dripping from Kais head and to the ground that was until he stopped and then the air around him started to intensify...the air around him started to swirl  around him as well, thats when Kaistos eyes opened as they had changed from the blue hue that they were before to now turning to a well Pink color, his hair had changed colors as well from brown spikey to pink and spikey, his shirt had been ripped up from the slams he had taken, but his skin now looked...scaley like a dragon crom his chest, his arms and even his face. From his hands specifically his wrists going down to the tips of his fingers looked like feathers but they were feathery scales so they were harder and spikier, and even now ejecting from his elbows was the same thing, there was a complete different Aura about Kai too, a sharp intensity to him, the wind swirled as it was even lifting and keeping up rocks around tbe cave, this Kaisto wasn't the same Lucius and Astrid knew Kai finally went through his first Dragon Force change as the Sky Dragon Slayer.

The Vulcan growled as it stared down Kaisto who didn't flinch, he just followed it with his pink optics slowly before the Vulcan roared and rushed at him, not flinching, steeled like a sword, Kai soon lifted his hand and the rocks that had been lifted in the air started striking the Vulcan from different directions stoping the Vulcan in its own tracks trying to block itself with its one arm. This allowed Kai to lock in on the Vulcan that had taken Astrid and the clients daughter, "Sky Dragon..Advancing force" Kais power and speed started increasing as he then in a blink just appearing next to the Vulcan, he clutch his fist as wind formed a mach cone around it as well as some light encompassing the mach cone, it was his Sky Dragon Shattering Light Sky Drill, but now more enhanced in Dragon Force, as he slammed that fist into the cheek of the Vulcan sending it careening into the wall making a large crater in the wall. Though Kai waisted little time as he was already next to the Vulcan as he reached up and grabbed it by the face and using his new found strength he slammed the Vulcan a few good times into the caves floor as he made a new crater in the ground from its face making it bleed from its own head wound, he stopped as he threw the vulcan up making it hit the ceiling before falling down, and as it was falling Kaistos eyes widened "Now....BEGONE!! SKY DRAGON ROAR!!" Kaistos cheeks swelled up, as he released his Dragon slayer roar in full force, thanks to his Dragon Force mode, it was super charged and as he released it out it looked like a tornado being shot from a canon over 1000 mph...the spell was so powerful and fast that as it hit the Vulcan during its mid fall it sent it flying out the cave entrance almost at mach speed but as it was blasted out of eye sight in the spells wake the tree tops were literally blasted through in V shape as the spell finish blasting the Vulcan away and completely out of sight.

As the Vulcan disappeared from their line of sight, the now Pink haired dragon slayer stood ther panting a bit but soon turned and slowly made his way over to Astrid, by the time he made his way to her  he knelt down, it was the same Kai just well different ...he looked at her bleeding head as he gently placed his hand on the wound before he took it off it seeing the blood cover his hand as he slowly closed it and then took a deep breath and then blew softly on to her wound, it was his healing mist as he hoped it would heal it and stop the bleeding "Are you ok Astrid? Is the pain gone?" he asked her, as he did he looked to see three other Maidens came up with one another, Kaisto blinked as he soon figured that these girls were taken by the Vulcan too "Its ok...the Vulcans gone youre free and we can take you back home to Magnolia don't worry" he smiled and then reached his arm around Astrid's as he put hers around his neck to help hoist her up and get a steady base and in a way...he actually hoped that Lucius was doing ok...eh he actually was more then capable of taking out those last Vulcan,  right now his focus was on Astrid and the maidens well beings even ignoring his own bleeding head.

(Word count: 1113 words)

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 12th June 2017, 10:26 am

The assassin was actually quite far away from the commotion, went the opposite direction in fact, not wanting to spend another minute around the elder young man. With his rather naive, usually upbeat and kindhearted attitude, just naturally pissed off the rather pessimistic and antisocial shadow mage. Usually opposites tend to attract, like it seemed to do with the assassin and his adoptive elder sister, but did quite the opposite with Kaisto and Lucius, ever since they first met. The dragon slayer always upset about the teenager's usual cold and antisocial personality, and said teenager disliking all people, especially people like Kai. So you can assume they got along swimmingly, I say with immense sarcasm. He continued to yell his sister's name until his voice went hoarse, but he didn't really care. His sister mattered much more then a small pain in his throat, plus he's felt much worse then this. His long green locks of untied green hair kept getting caught in the branches of the trees around him. He cussed a few times before gathering all of his odd colored hair and tying it up in a messy bun with a hair tie that was previously hidden deep in his pocket.
    After searching for another few minutes or so, he felt a pulse immense power from a familiar person. A fight was going down, and had been going down, but the boy hadn't even noticed through his anger which clouded his senses. Making him not as smart or observant as the genius boy always was. Figuring this was where Astrid would be, the dark mage swiftly made his way through the thick forest. Bringing out his switchblade from his pants pocket as he arrived at the cave. Walking inside, clinging to the walls and the darkest of shadows, seeming to melt within them despite his bright colored hair and snow pale skin. He folded his knife and placed it back in his pocket upon seeing that whatever battle had commenced had just finished. His immense anger subsided, no longer making obvious to his position, or that he was even around. And he studied his surroundings. Kaisto appeared in great condition besides maybe a wound or two from the battle he just fought. Though his hair wasn't the natural brown color that it normally was, but a more pink color, easy to spot in the dark and dank cave system.
    Then he spotted his beloved sibling, leaning up again the wall, the dragon slayer stood in front of her. He healed the wounds that she unwillingly wore upon her skin, blood no longer pouring itself into one of her crimson eyes, thus blinding it. Though she would still need to clean it up. The pink haired man conversed softly with the silver haired wizardess. Soundlessly the assassin walked up behind him and gently pulled his sister away from him. Glaring at him with cold green blue eyes, but he remained silent, not wanting to get into another argument. No, otherwise Astrid would get angry, and he was tired and just wanted to go home maybe drink some tea then take a nice long nap. Preferring to sleep during the day and staying up late in the darkness of the night, like some kind of nocturnal animal. Soon the three of them got moving, Kaisto and Astrid helped the no longer captured girls. Tenderly comforting them, and gently urging them to move along. Now that they could go home, since they were free. Some cried tears of joy, others were just sort of shocked about what just happened. Meanwhile the boy just rolled his eyes and tapped his foot, why did they need to take so long.
    Finally the group got moving, having to walk around the giant corpse of their kidnapper on the way out of the cavern. It took ten times longer to get out of the forest, with how thick the plants grew and the many tree roots that protruded from the grass and dirt flooring. The two of them helped out the girls, kindly leading them on and preventing them from slipping. Lucius the whole time just walked in the back, well more like walked a few steps and having to stand for another minute. Due to his long legs and the slow movement of the whole group. Eventually as the sun started to set, they made it out of the forest, families of the young ladies crowded at the entrance of the forest when they noticed that they were finally home. Crying and hugging ensued, along with many thanks to the three of them. The teenager just awkwardly nodded and back out of the crowd. Many insisted on bringing them to their houses and making them dinner, Astrid having an extremely hard time saying no to any of them, was dragged out by Lucius. Who just wanted to go home, Kaisto might've followed after them, but he wasn't really paying attention.

W o r d    C o u n t:

"

Directory

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 7:34 pm