Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find those puppies (Job for Kaisto/Astrid/ and Lucius)

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 6,706.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Generation Sky Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Find those puppies (Job for Kaisto/Astrid/ and Lucius)

Post by Caelum Pendragon 11th April 2016, 4:45 pm

They had finally arrived in the city, Kaisto sighed as he and the other stepped off the carriage ride there, he may not be a dragon slayer but he had be motion sickness, it was really an oxy moron since his part griffin side could let him fly...dear ancients above why motion sickness. he took in the deep breath of the fresh clean air in the city of magnolia from the woods near it.

"Hey guys we finally made it here i guess we gotta find the job poster about the pups right?" he stretched and looked around he felt ok in this city heck he even came for the festivals which had the best food there, those festivals anyway yea he and Astrid and Lucius needed to find pups for someone...they needed the details for it from the poster...but one thing he was bad at...directions while on land, he sucked horribly at it

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"A Guild shows that we aren't just friends...We are a family."
    Find those puppies (Job for Kaisto/Astrid/ and Lucius) CZseiRq
    "Mess with my family...and not even the gods will stop me.
    kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ⛧ Fallen God Slayer ⛧ ⛧ First Generation ⛧
    Second Skill: ⛧ Shadow Dragon Slayer ⛧ Second Generation ⛧
    Third Skill:

Private Re: Find those puppies (Job for Kaisto/Astrid/ and Lucius)

Post by kittykool75 12th April 2016, 4:33 pm

Find those puppies (Job for Kaisto/Astrid/ and Lucius) Y1FgR6k
    A n d    I v e    g r o w n    f a m i l i a r
                                                                     W i t h    v i l l a i n s    t h a t    l i v e    i n    m y    h e a d

After Kaitso climbed out of the coach, Lucius made his way out, ducking his head down to leave. But still hitting his head, he grunted slightly and landed on the cobblestone ground. He held his hand out to inside the cab, for Astrid to grab, once she did he helped her out. Looking around in the slightly black tinted world around him, he looked down, pulling off his sunglasses and wiping them off on his hoodie before placing it back on his head. He adjusted his black cap and flicked his braid to be resting on his chest. Bright blue-green eyes scanned his surroundings, his ears picking up the words from the brunette, without looking he could tell by the tone of the young man's voice, he was not feeling to well. The green haired boy didn't often get motion sickness, actually didn't get sick often, probably built up his immune system so much when he live on the streets. As he replied to the brunette he walked over to the driver and handed him some money and waved his hand, the person thus rode off. "Well that is why we are here" Lucius then walked over to a post which held a poster telling of the lost puppies, he looked at the address and sighed. He ripped off the poster and looked at the passersby, getting the usual looks from them, cause of his height and I guess his get up didn't help either. He took off his hat and sweatshirt, he put them in the arms of the other male. "Hold this for me" He said with a smile, but in a more commanding tone. He walked over to a elderly woman walking down the street ahead of them, he tapped on her shoulder. She looked behind herself to see him and got rather shocked "Oh I'm sorry young miss, didn't mean to scare you. I was just wondering where this place was, me and my friends wanted to help this person out" The pale boy said with a smile and in a charming voice he leaned over to be at her height. Looking at her through his shades, the elderly woman blushed slightly and laughed. "Well aren't you a little charmer" she said pinching Lucius cheek then patting it slightly "Thank you" he said "Well it, isn't to far from here, just follow this road and...." she explained a bit longer and said her goodbyes with a chipper voice, and the elderly woman went on her way. The teen stood up straight and smiled until she turned the corner and groaned slightly before walking back over to his 'friends' "Okay follow me" he said before holding his hand out to Kai so he could hand him his things.

Word Count: 462, 3 Posts

Last edited by kittykool75 on 19th April 2016, 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"You've got me shaking from the way you're talking
    My heart is breaking but there's no use crying
    "

Find those puppies (Job for Kaisto/Astrid/ and Lucius) 1LMjHkp
    Directory
    Golden Lacrima until 4/16/2019

Post by Guest 18th April 2016, 2:47 pm

I'M A CREATURE
    of a culture that I create

The silver haired teen waved her hand with wide swipes in the air above her as she let out another "thank you!" to add on top of Lucius's, eyes watching the old woman until she turned the corner.
    Dropping her arm back to her side her vision lingered upon the spot the elder had vanished to before they moved to the two boys behind her, checking up to see how they were after the short walk here. Her brother seemed okay, though something about his smile seemed a little forced. He was doing it again. Forcing himself to look nice around others. It upset Astrid to see him have to put up disguise after disguise just to functions in normal society, though as long as he didn't start randomly murdering people again she knew this would have to do for now. He was her project after all. Even if it was going to take all her life she knew she would make him better someday.
    Kaisto on the other hand...
    Silver eyebrows furrowed at the older man, blue optics shimmering against the sunlight protruding through the thick tree branches above the shady garden.
    "Are you going to be okay? Do you need me to get you anything?" She asked lightly, head tilting as she lifted an arm to his shoulder, rubbing it gently. If he wasn't feeling okay they could go home and forget about the mission. After all, though the animals were also important the health of a friend outweighed any amount of jewel. She didn't want him to outdo himself and get even more ill. Kai seemed sickly on the way here too, looking so pale on the train he looked as though he was going to faint. Perhaps this was something going about the guild.
    If that were so Astrid made sure to remind herself to add more oranges into her and Lucius's diet when they got home, maybe go to the store too to pick some up as well as some other things needed to prevent either of them becoming sick. You can never be too careful, and the Vitim c would do greatly for their health.

365 words, 2 posts
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 18th April 2016, 3:13 pm

Kaisto chuckled and lightly shook his head "N-No no...it's fine Astrid...i have to follow the apothecary's orders.. he lightly chuckled and then stood up and pulled out from his pocket what looked to be a small baggie, but when he opened it up it let out a nice aromatic scent that was really nice, inside the baggie though laid ginger and peppermint, Kaisto then took a little pinch of peppermint leaves and ate it and sighed smiling as he tied it back up "heh, the apothecary back in town prescribed me Ginger and Peppermint, mainly cause it helps Motion Sickness, but she told me to use it after rides, she doesn't want me to depend on it all the time, so basically use after rides only when i feel sick most the other times its ok cause Ginger and Peppermint can last a while in your system...or at least im told that" Kaisto laughed a bit and straightened up as he gotten his color back into his face and soon was feeling better then ever

Kaisto looked to the two and smiled brightly, he then looked back to Magnolia and chuckled looking at the things hanging around and on the buildings was decorations and he smiled brightly "Oh we came at a perfect time! It's a festival! The food the atmosphere everything is alive and well, now i know how that puppy owner lost his pups, the festivities are to good to pass up whether you are human or animal Kaisto laughed heartily as he then looked back at the two and said "Lucius if you know where to go, please lead the way, but take into account, even while we go to find this man, keep eyes out for stray puppies and where they are, we'll come back and make sure to get them to the owner ok" Kaisto added in as though even if they did meet the guy, they had to still try and find the puppies as well even after meeting him.

word count: 338 words

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 19th April 2016, 9:29 am

Adjusting his sweater he then placed his hat on his head and moved it slightly. He placed both his hands in the one large hoodie pocket, and looked around. He listened to the two talk as he scanned his surroundings, not to crowded, but still a lot of people walking around, that irritated him. Turning to look at the two he smiled, still not comfortable acting like his usual self around Kai. "Okay, thanks" he replied to the brunette's statement for looking around for the puppies before they arrived. He then turned and muttered under his breath, something about the festival and Kai. Probably wouldn't be to well liked if Astrid heard that sentence, cause  don't think she is a big fan of someone who should have their mouth washed out with soap. Yeah he was doing good about not swearing since he used to a rather foul mouthed child, but sometimes he had to say something, and it's not like anybody could even hear what he just said anyways. Leading the two he walked down the streets, he continued to keep a watchful eye. Not even two minutes later he heard whimpering, only slight, the sound rather muffled by the commotion on the streets because of the ongoing festival. His long legs stopped and the bot pointed his long finger into an alleyway, towards a dumpster "Astrid, there is one right there" he said to his sister, totally ignoring the other person who was on the mission with them. And yeah, he would go over to that dumpster, look behind it and get the puppy himself, if they didn't start freaking out whenever he was around them. Animals always hated him, probably sensed his black like aura and got scared, cowering away and pissing themselves. He didn't mind, that means he didn't really get bothered by the stupid animals, and it was rather funny when animals cowered at the sight of him.

Word Count: 323, 2 Posts

"

Directory

Post by Guest 22nd April 2016, 4:07 pm

I'M A CREATURE

Deep blue eyes sparkled as they landed upon the puppy Lucius held in his arms, letting out girly squeal of delight.
    "Oh, Lucius! Look how cute he is!" Astrid giggled, smiling brightly as she brought up an arm to pet the small brown and white dog on the head gently. He was so small and cute with those tiny paws and bright eyes! If Lucius wasn't holding him right now she probably would be strangling the creature with hugs... Maybe it was best for her sibling to keep the animal after all... There would be no rewards for killing the puppies, even if it was with love.
    Though slightly shivering it let out a happy yap, licking her fingers with it's sticky saliva, tail wagging back and forth. Maybe it was all the noise. The parade in the background was rather loud, imagine what it was like for an animal who could hear twice as better as her.

After a moment of gleefully laughing at the sensation of the dog's warm tongue lapping at her nimble fingers a small jingling noise managed to catch her attention.
    Mouth parting a small amount curiously the girl looked down to see a green collar around the pup's neck, twisting with it's energetic wiggling.
    "Hm?" she hummed, bringing down her hand to hold the golden tag attached to the collar, studying it carefully.
    It read the name 'Harry' in a fancy font, the text a slightly darker shade of gold than the tag itself.
    Could it be one of the lost puppies? If she remembered correctly the owner said something in the job posting that all the dogs had different collar colors and all their names started with 'H'. Maybe this was it.
    "... Harry?" She breathed, studying it for a heartbeat more before dropping it, regaining a straight posture as she stood back up, placing her hands on her hips.

"Guess this little guy is the first!"

332 words, 2 posts
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 22nd April 2016, 4:56 pm

Kaisto saw the puppy as he smiled and petted its head as it happily barked in joy, Animals sorta liked him a lot, maybe cause of his Griffin Nature, but the puppy made Kaisto chuckle slightly as it continued to play with Astrid. "So if this little one is the first of the puppies with the H names, we just gotta find all puppies we come across and check the collar for H names...which...tends to get confusing for me with multiple names" Kaisto looked around at the parade until he heard another rustling nearby, it caught his attention as he walked further down the alley way pass the dumpster before turning and and looking down as he saw a puppy chewing on a nice bone it found, well this was some good luck, as Kaisto slowly and gently picked up the puppy it just continued chewing on its bone not minding Kaisto at all, the puppy was a bit of a goldish brown color and even had hetero-chromatic eyes of blue and green.

"Hey guys! i think i got another one of the pups here!" Kaisto hollered as he started to walk back, when he got to the others he felt around its neck and found the collar tag as he then looked at it as the name 'Hazel' was on it. "Oh yeah, this is definitely an H name puppy, looks like we found in the same area, some of the other pups might be closer to one another so we really gotta search real good for the other remaining ones left ok." Kaisto finished speaking as the puppy finished chewing its bone and turned its attention to Kaisto and started licking his face as he started laugh as the puppy's small tongue tickled his face "H-hey that tickles! He laughed as the puppy licked his face more.

(Word count: 310 words, 2 posts)

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 23rd April 2016, 5:00 pm

He listened to his sister squeal, she has always been a lover of animals, totally opposite of him, but then what about her wasn't totally different from him? He held the little dog with his right hand, he didn't really give a damn about all this crap, he was only here cause Astrid wanted him to be here. The words of the brunette passed over him, the only information he got was that the man got another puppy, good for him, the quicker they get this job done the better. He was sleepy and wanted to take a nap, he liked napping during the day. He lead the two towards the house, he stopped at the five foot tall gate and fence and scanned the yard. Seeing the large house painted a lighter blue color, fits the description. He opened the gate and walked down the pathway to the house a few yards away, he walked up the three steps onto the wooden porch. And as his hand moved towards the door to knock he took a deep breath, he tried to make it quiet, cause whenever he sighed his sister would usually ask him whats wrong. Putting on a very believable fake smile he knocked on the door, somebody said they where coming and a few seconds later a middle aged man came to the door. He looked nice enough, brown hair, with a few gray hairs scattered here and there. The green haired looked down at him and said in a chipper tone "Hello sir, I'm Lucius, this is my sister Astrid and our friend Kaitso. We've come to take the job of finding your missing puppies"

Word Count: 279, 1, almost 2 posts

"

Directory

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 25th April 2016, 6:27 pm

(hey guys im gonna be down for a bit, desktop computers monitor wont work anymore some reason, trying to fix it, when we do i will let you guys know. I'm still gonna do my jobs on the laptop ok just tell the BR group i am having pc troubles ok ^^)

Post by Guest 12th May 2016, 1:57 pm

I'M A CREATURE

Wow, two puppies and they hadn't even officially started the job yet. What luck they must have.
    Having carried the brown and white spotted puppy in her arms the girl couldn't help but to not pay attention to where she was going. On her way over to the house there had been multiple times where she had run into the stray lamppost or mailbox, being too distracted in cuddling the furry creature. Little Harry was just too cute, and the way he fit into her arms made her feel all warm. Maybe it was because she never had a pet as a kid. She couldn't seem to resist the companionship of the creature.

When they finally got to the house the front door opened, reveling their client, Harry let out a loud bark, jumping from her arms to greet his older master with happy yips and jumps, complete with his tail wagging furiously like a fan as he licked at his face. Astrid watched him go, a sad frown growing upon her lips and arms reached out as she almost instantly missed the warm pile of fur in her arms, blue eyes watching the dog as her hands fell to her sides. Oh well, he wasn't her's. She knew that. She would have had to give him up sooner or later...

"Ah, so you've found two already. Nicely done." The old man rumbled, tapping the top of Harry's head to make him settle down. Looking at the two pups Mr. Hanesworth smiled before looking up to the three mages, giving a content nod of his head. "Well then i suppose finding the rest will be no problem to you. Everything you need to know is on the paper i posted."

294 words
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 12th May 2016, 3:36 pm

Kaisto smiled as Hazel and HArry went running to their master and playing with each other in their master's house, he smiled seeing that they were happy and that they were home as well but he blinked as Lucius talked with the owner and saw Astrid a but sad to let Harry go back home, in fact the way he saw it was sorta heart breaking, he slightly chuckled and then said to the owner "Alright sir! We'll find the rest of the pups, you stay home and enjoy the time you have with your puppies, and when we get them all, treat them to a walk around the fair...im sure some people would love to see adorable puppie" The owner listened to Kaisto and nodded "Yes youa re absolutely right, i will...thank you and good luck" the owner said bye to them as they turned and started making their way off to find the other puppies.

As they walked Kaisto slowly patted Astrids head and smirked looking at her "I know...its hard to let one go that is so adorable...But... he looked down at her as they walked, and smiled brightly "When we get back to the guild and turn in the job, how about i buy ya a puppy, you seemed like you would really really take good care of it and i would agree with that." Kaisto said promising her to buy one for her ownself to have as a cute little furry companion but then Kaisto also added in "Also it can be any breed want ok, it doesnt have to be one specific one either"

(word count: 271)

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 12th May 2016, 4:50 pm

Find those puppies (Job for Kaisto/Astrid/ and Lucius) XQmeiRT
    W e   p a i n t   w h i t e   r o s e s   r e d
    E a c h   s h a d e   f r o m   a   d i f f e r e n t   p e r s o n s   h e a d

Walking off the porch and then the property the tall boy listens to the brunette converse with his sister, hearing that he would get her a puppy didn't really make the teen all that happy. He glared at the nineteen year old, though turned his gaze back to normal, not that anybody would notice under his sunglasses. Like hell he would want a little animal running around his and Astrid's house, animals didn't like him and vice versa, the feeling was rather mutual. Though if she really wanted one, he wouldn't object, he would just ignore it and leave it to his elder sister to deal with. Interrupting his thoughts about how much he didn't want a puppy, was a slight noise, nobody else probably noticed. His ears where just sensitive, probably cause of his assassin training, he was more aware of his surroundings then most people. He stopped in his tracks, without warning he turned and walked away from them. He walked over to a hedgerow and clicked his tongue, catching the attention of the small something hiding in the bush. It peaked out, or they peeked out. Two little puppies peeked out from the bush, a brown and white spotted one, and a small totally white one. The smaller one appeared to be a runt, and was just tagging along with one of it's siblings, he squatted down and grabbed the two small animals by their scruff's. The two of them whimpered, rather intimidated of the tall young man who was carrying them. Making his way back over to his other companions he said "There is one more, and please take these" He said stopping and holding out the two shaking puppies for his adoptive sister to grab from him.

W o r d    C o u n t: 292

"

Directory

Post by Guest 12th May 2016, 5:19 pm

I'M A CREATURE

A puppy?
    The girl looked up to the brunette as they walked, blue optics turning wide at the offer. Feeling Lucius' hardened gaze land upon them Astrid glanced over to him, only catching the end of his staring before he turned his head away.
    Though she would love to have one herself she knew her brother wouldn't like it. He had never been good with animals, and animals were never good with him. Getting one would just upset him, even if he would never oppose to it aloud. She couldn't just ignore his feelings and get one. That wouldn't be right.
    Her surprised expression fading to a frown the girl shook her head, looking back to the front of her, letting out a nervous laugh and forcing a small smile.
    "No, it's okay. I don't think i could actually keep up with one." How could she care for something like a dog if she had never had something like it before? Plus with all the jobs she goes on and all the street performances, mixed with a training she would never have the time to deal with one. Maybe one day, but right now wasn't an option, as much as she hated to admit it.

Stopping in her tracks as her brother apparently found two more Astrid held out her hands instantly to take them, eyes sparking as she gasped with her mouth wide open. Though she couldn't have any herself it wouldn't stop her from getting as much enjoyment from the client's dogs as she could.
    With a dog it each arm Astrid began to space out again, letting little content sounds from her throat as their fluffy fur once again warmed her arms, feeling the vibrations from their tails as they wagged. Nothing could seem to budge her from the spot, not even the pup's licks to her face. They just seemed to add to her weird reality she seemed to be in.
    They were so cute. They were too cute. At least for the violinist.

340 words

astrid in her weird cute state:
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 12th May 2016, 6:07 pm

As Astrid spoke to him he could feel the stare of Lucius burn a hole through him...honestly it was sorta pissing him off that Lucius was staring through him, in a way he felt like cause Lucius didnt like to have animals around him caused Astrid to change her mind, why should he dictate how she would wanna live her life and what she wanted for herself as well, that was really selfish of Lucius and a bit controlling as well and that didnt sit well with Kaisto at all.

Kaisto blinked and then saw two more puppies in Astrids arms with this very cute yet funny look on her face, he chuckled and went over and patted her head "And you said you wouldnt be able to take care of one...the evidence shows otherwise" Kaisto laughed a bit and then pet the puppies heads as they licked his hand, he then reached and checked their dog tags and saw that the one to the left was named Hailey and was a girl and the one on the right was named Helix and was a boy "Oh yeah, definitely the pups of the owner, both H named pups and they are what he described on the job" Kaisto really couldnt believe it, they had found 4 of the puppies already, if they kept this up they could even enjoy the festival if they found them early enough.

(word cound: 238 and for the love of god is that Fuko XD)

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 12th May 2016, 8:55 pm

Keeping on his nice act he continued to smile, even though he would love to murder this guy, how dare he touch her. He lightly put his hand on his smaller sister's shoulder and pulled her slightly, to get her away from the brunette. Standing himself in between the older boy and Astrid he said, totally ignoring Kai who currently stood behind him "Follow me Astrid, there is probably one hiding over here" he said, hiding the irritation that was trying to show in his voice. Why was he upset, first of all their companion touched his elder sister, second of all well he seemed to be irritated with him. Probably because the fact that well, Kaitso hasn't ever seemed to like him, though don't worry, the feeling is mutual. And the fact that the reason Astrid won't get a puppy is because of him, not that he cared what the brunette thought. Directing his sister, who was currently entranced by the little dogs which she held, away from the man, though he knew he would follow, he was good at ignoring.

W o r d    C o u n t: 182

"

Directory

Post by Guest 13th May 2016, 1:18 pm

I'M A CREATURE

It was a strange state of being, whenever Astrid became like this. It happened sometimes, either when she found something cute or whenever she was in a state of extreme happiness. Nothing could ever really seem to break her out of it. It simply just stopped when it wanted to.
    When in this state the girl was completely oblivious to any other thing around her. Though that was almost always the case given her easily distracted nature it became even more apparent when she entered the cute state.
    Almost as if her body was moving on her own the musician followed the light pull of her brother, oblivious to anything around her other than the two puppies held firmly in her arms, even though the dark tension between the two males was getting thicker by the second, nothing could seem to break her out of it..
    She let out small pitches of cheerful laughter as she walked, eyes closed as a weird type of happy, golden aura leaked out from behind her.
    It was a strange state indeed.

178 words
    Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 15th May 2016, 4:06 pm

Kaisto huffed slightly as he walked with them, right now, in his mind he was trying to figure out what the hell was Lucius's deal, he hasnt liked him since the train and right now he didnt care. He followed the two as he looked around making sure that they could find the other 3 puppies left out of the 4 they had already found and to get them back to the owner as quick as possibly since they couldbe hungry or even thirsty since they had been away from their owner for a few days now.

As they walked Kaisto smelt the food in the air, heard the laughter and cheering of the families, it made him smile a bit till he actually saw 3 pups sitting at a food stall with collars on and one of the vendors was giving them food and laughing as she watched them play and Kaisto chuckled a bit to the others "Well found the last three look over there" he said pointing to them and walked over to them and looked at the Vendor lady "Excuse me miss are these your pups?" he asked politely to her to see what she would say.

(Word count: 202)

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 15th May 2016, 6:21 pm

Lucius had his hand placed on his elder sister's shoulder, lightly directing her out of the way of poles and such that she would've ran into. Stopping next to Kai he smiled at the woman, to woman looked at the three and continued to smile "Oh no there not, they just looked hungry and I couldn't of just left them there" the woman said to them. The seventeen year old chimed in and said as he pulled the poster out of the pocket "Well we're on a job, trying to find these puppies" the boy said "Oh well ain't you kids so nice" and after conversing with the woman a bit longer he let the other male grab the puppies and they started to walk away. "Well let's go drop these puppies off, then we can go home" he said and he fiddled with his long green braid that rested on his chest. Finally making it back to the house, the youngest among the group decided to knock on the door, considering he was the only one not holding animals. "So you found them all, thanks all of you" the elder man said with a smile. Lucius turned to his elder sister and said "Well Astrid you have to give up the puppies now" he said shaking her shoulder, before realizing he might be doing a bit ruff and stopping.

W o r d    C o u n t: 230

"

Directory

Post by Guest 15th May 2016, 6:49 pm

AND WHILE YOU ARE SITTING INDOORS
    WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS
    I WILL BE OUTSIDE DANCING IN THE RAIN

The girl's daydream-like state stopped, may it be her brother's words that had snapped her out of it or otherwise.
    She blinked, the blinked again, taking a moment to let reality sink in. Where were they? The client's house, it looked to be. And somehow, when she gazed around at the scene before her, all seven of the small pups were surrounding them. Some chewing on toys, others running about. When did they get all of them? Last time she checked they had three more to go. Strange. Seeming as though the moments after she entered her weird state were something like a distant dream now she blamed her miscalculation on sleepiness. She made sure to make a note of going to bed earlier tonight.

Gazing down to the two puppies in her arms her small pout returned. It was time to let them go... Again. Though this time it was less painful, seeing as how she had already gone through this once. Though it didn't make it any easier.
    With a sigh the girl ducked down and lowered her arms to allow the dogs to slide off with ease.
    Picking herself back up she watched the two join the other puppies, running and jumping as they wagged their tails.
    She watched, sad she had to let them go, yet happy they were once again all reunited.

"Ah, thank you all." The old man shuffled out from his spot inside the door way to greet the three wizards, a brown sack within his hands.
    "You did a wonderful job. They're all back safe and sound. And as promised, here are your jewel." With a weak smile the man carefully handed out the correct amount to each of them, placing the currency in their hands.

"It was a pleasure. Just make sure you keep a better eye on them this time." Astrid gave the old man a smile, hands tucked behind her back.
    The client let out a dry chuckle, waving his hand dismissively.

"No promises. These eyes are getting old."

With a bow and a nod the musician allowed a small giggle to leak out of her lips.
    Hearing the music and rumbling in the distance Astrid looked over, seeing people from the neighborhood begin to rush towards the noise. The parade! That's right! It was still going on.
    Heh, they finished their job just in time. They could go now.
    Offering a goodbye wave towards the old man the girl tugged on both of her guild mate's shoulders, her cheerful smile now permanent.

"Come on you two~"
    word count ● @tag ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

Caelum Pendragon
    Caelum Pendragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Caelum Pendragon 15th May 2016, 11:27 pm

Kaisto chuckled seeing Astrid happy after a sucessful job well done, they were even payed the amount promised, he smiled as she bowed and waved to theold man but then felt a tug and pull on his shoulder as he laughed a bit "Ok ok Astrid we are coming" Kaisto walked with the two and they had been walking around the town really enjoying the sights and smells and tastes of the Festival in the town, MAgnolia was sure as hell active and KAisto was really loving it that day.

After a while Kaisto and Astrid and Lucius had been enjoying the festival but then came the coup de gras of the day of the festival, the float magic parade, and to be truly honest when it had started the three actually stood in the front of teh crowd to watch in amazement where they saw the old man and his puppies, even Lucius too and luckily Kaisto could see that crabby lucius can at least lighten up to watch and have fun, and of course...umm, Kaisto blinked seeing that look on Astrid's face again it was a bit weird well at least she was happy, near the end of the float parade the announcer asked everyone to send up a single spell that they were gave on a card before the floats, everyone, from Kaisto, to Lucius and Astrid did as the Card asked and when the spell came out out to the sky, hundreds of lines came from the hands of the spectators flew to the sky then disappeared, soon...BOOM! BOOM BOOM! BOOM! Hundred of fireworks in different shapes and sizes and colors blasted through the air amazing everyone gaining oohs and ahhs from the crowd, heck it was spectatcular, and to be honest the three couldnt have figured out a better way to finish their day up. Not with a bang but with a BOOM!

kittykool75
    kittykool75

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by kittykool75 16th May 2016, 10:20 am

Really he just wanted to go home right after the mission, that's how he always wants it, he prefers to have nights all to himself as Astrid just sleeps peacefully. Maybe if he is tired enough, he will sleep also, though his sleep schedule is more falling asleep a six am and sleeping until one. He always tells Astrid that he went to sleep earlier, but that doesn't really fool her like it used to. Feeling the tug on his shirt near his shoulder, and seeing the look on his elder sister's face, he knew he would not have what he wanted. The crowds made him a bit irritable, but they weren't to bad, but he was gripping Astrid's small dainty hand the whole time. He saw how this could be enjoyable, and was enjoying it after getting himself meat from the vendors, and he got all the meat. He didn't share any of it, what you expect him to be almost seven feet tall and not eat a ton? Though even as he enjoyed the food that he bought for himself, he still kept a wary eye on the brunette. Looking down at Astrid with that cute smile, and bright eyes, neither of them have really been to one of these before. Well they have, just not as glamorous, they'd have small festivals at the town which they live in, but they were on a tiny scale compared to this. But seeing her this happy, made himself smile, not fake, an actual genuine smile. Having this face expression on for a few minutes before realizing and wiping it off his face with a slight cure under his breath, though Kaisto probably saw, and he didn't like showing genuine feelings around anybody, though he is more comfortable showing his sister. Considering he has known her so long, and she knows what he really acts like. Getting pulled towards the floats he started to get slightly nervous, cause crowd started to form behind. He heard murmurs behind him about well, him, it was hard to see, yatta yatta yatta. He sighed and squatted down to his sister's height, and the murmurs stopped. He continued to grip the small hand of his sister, he didn't show anything on his face, but if she looked, she would know why he continued to grip her hand. Then suddenly, loud bangs of fireworks, he looked up and watched all the different lights and colors flash brightly in the black sky. Though his eyes reverted to the ground, he was tired and he was just ready to go home.

W o r d    C o u n t: 433

"

Directory

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 10:40 pm